The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

another one of the city's mysteries. (( reserved, mature.r.))

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

another one of the city's mysteries. (( reserved, mature.r.)) - Page 2 Empty Re: another one of the city's mysteries. (( reserved, mature.r.))

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon May 03, 2010 1:13 pm

Vincent shrugged, "I've been working there since the last president was a boy so I just need something new in my life. And I guess we should leave here then." he started out of the room moving one room down and opening the door to his neat bedroom. "Yeah, everyone I work with knows what I am...it wouldn't be safe if they didn't." he said with a shrug as he sat down on his bed.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

another one of the city's mysteries. (( reserved, mature.r.)) - Page 2 Empty Re: another one of the city's mysteries. (( reserved, mature.r.))

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 03, 2010 1:17 pm

she followed him, making sure the door to the other room had been closed before going into his' ' really ?" frowned'' geez.. to me it sounds like you got a way better job then i do'' she sighed as she ran a hand through her hair. '' what other job where you planning on going to? I mean.. there is not a whole lot out there.. '' leaned against the wall of his bedroom, watching him curiously as she half closed her eyes, atleast now she was able to control her hunger a little better. and judging by the light outside, it was too late to go out hunting even for a short period of time.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon May 03, 2010 1:49 pm

"Well I was planning on doing some travelling when I quit...through my whole life I've never left the country so it may be worth it." Vincent said with a shrug. He looked up at her leaning back on his arms, "What do you do that you seem to dislike so much?" he asked cocking a thin black eyebrow.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 03, 2010 8:50 pm

she grinned slightly before moving over to him to sit down next to him on the bed '' hmmm well just a small time bartender at a tiny little bar. '' shrugged'' definitely not like that club. the one i have worked at for a few years have definitely been a bit boring.. '' she shrugged as she sighed'' though now i may soon be out of a job again. the small bar has been losing business lately. last i hear they are going under. '' shrugged before smiling'' must be fun to travel the world. . never done it.. well i been to spain once.. but that was it. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 15, 2010 10:43 am

Vincent looked over at her with an interested look on his face. He nodded as she spoke, "Well I'm sure it can't be that bad...and even if it does go under their are always other opportunities out there, right?" he said with the slightest of smiles. "Yeah I'm really looking forward to leaving, leaving around the same area all my life is enough to drive someone mad." he said shaking his head the small little smile still gracing his features that were half covered by his long black hair.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 15, 2010 10:48 am

(( O.O lol figured you didn't want to post any more XD or that you was mad at me for something. either way . yay you posted lol ))

she grinned'' oh yea, plenty of things to do if that happens.. either that or i can go back to where i was born, i am pretty sure it has changed alot since i have been there. '' layed back on the bed and stretched before placing her hands behind her head as she looked over at him '' so you where born here and lived here all your life huh ? . guess you have seen everything here. '' frowned slightly before glancing up at him '' i wonder... if you do plan on leaving. would you like some company? ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 15, 2010 10:59 am

Vincent nodded as she brought up going back to where she was born. He guessed he would to, if he wasn't already living in the general area still. "Yeah I've lived here or around here my whole life without much moving. I figured I had it good here so there was no point in leaving, but it would be nice to leave after seeing everything." He stressed the word Sissy had said, his smirk widening a bit as he looked down at her, leaning back on one of his arms, the other draped over his legs. "As for some company, well, despite my anti-social, independent nature, I'm sure that would be nice."

((heh, yeah I was guessing that's what people would think if I stopped replying to everything. Which I do often, I'm not pissed or bored or anything, it just means I don't feel like typing, or I just want to RP something different for a while.))
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 15, 2010 11:17 am

(( lol i understand, its ok XD ))she smiled more as she reached up and brushed the hair out of his face..'' ahh see i knew there was some good looking eyes somewhere.. '' teased him slightly before nodding'' well two is company, more then that is a crowd. heh so i take it your drunken friends will stay behind while you travel.  and i don't think your totally anti-social.. maybe you just haven't found the right person to be comfortable around?''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat May 15, 2010 12:59 pm

Vincent smiled as he lightly brushed her hand away from his hair but none the less he pushed most of it behind his ear. His scarlet eyes looked from her to the wall. "Yeah, they're not coming with me...they wouldn't want to, not because it's me but because it's them." he said. "And I guess that could be the case, or it could be that I don't want to be social." He pointed out with a crooked grin.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 15, 2010 1:17 pm

she smiled as she let him brush her hand away'' uh huh.. now see if that was me i would end up going insane and talking to myself.. not very fun you know.. '' half closing her eyes she sighed before nodding '' true.. i doubt they would just want to go running around anyways.. '' shrugged before looking back up at him '' well hey , if you get tired of me hanging around just let me know i guess.. suppose i can go terrorize some other vampy dude.. annoy him a little here and there i guess.. '' grinned before leaning up , leaning close to him as much as possible as she spoke again'' but i don't think i will like them as much as i do you .. and might be vice versa too.. '' teased before laying back down and closed her eyes completely taking a deep breath before slowly releasing it. '' heh i get the feeling you don't hang around women all that much''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon May 17, 2010 8:31 am

Vincent smirked he didn't plan on going insane any time soon but he saw where she was coming from. "Yeah, they wouldn't actual appreciate anything, probably just look for as much brain rotting stuff to do as possible." he said with a shrug. He looked at her as she brought up leaving, this was one person he had actually gotten to talk to and be somewhat open with even if he had only known her for a short while. He kept his eyes on her as she got closer but he simply smirked at her words not knowing how to respond. At the comment ton not hanging around women much he shrugged, she could say that again. "Not for a long time." he said shaking his head, "I guess it is pretty obvious though." he said with a brief laugh.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 17, 2010 8:45 am

she grinned as she looked up at him '' this is new, i am used to guys who think they own women.. you confuse me.. kinda like it.'' wrinkled her nose slightly as he mentioned brain rotting stuff to do .'' oh joy you got the kind of friends that love the tv games and stuff.. what do they call it... '' frowned'' playstation maybe.. heh i don't keep up with that crap.. i prefer a good book or two'' grinned'' or someone to bug who is really intellegent. and its only obvious but you got that sheepish shy look on your face. '' studying him for a moment and deciding to go fishing for a little more information she shrugged.'' just out of curiousity, have you even had a girlfriend? and i am not talking about flings or anything..cause i highly doubt your still a virgin or innocent in any matter like that.. '' she grinned'' now your friends on the other hand.. i wouldn't be surprised of they where still as green as a young teenager.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon May 17, 2010 4:30 pm

Vincent put on another one of his microscopic smiles as he laughed slightly, "Yeah, that on top of partying till they don't remember it. You know, things that will actually destroy their brains." he said with a shrug, "I prefer books over video games myself as well." he said, he scratched the back of his head as she continued to talk though. "Well, yes, once before I've had a girlfriend. And to be truthful, I never had sex with her...or any other women, though you're right I'm not a virgin." He said with a shrug and a sigh his shoulders slouching slightly. It wasn't something he was completely proud of, but it had happened so he wouldn't deny it. "As for my friends, they've always exaggerated their sexual achievements, so I really don't know much about them that way..." he said.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 17, 2010 5:21 pm

she arched a brow slightly, easily catching the slight slouch of his shoulders'' nothing to be ashamed of hun. ahh unless of course you lost it in a very... uncomfortable way , then for that i am sorry if i made you uncomfortable.'' rolling over on her stomache she leaned up on her arms as she looked around, getting a feel of his room, whatever was in it would tell her more about him easily. '' hmmm what kind of books? seriously i have read many, in many genre's too. do you have a certain area you read?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon May 17, 2010 6:43 pm

He sighed and shook his head, "It wasn't that bad, I did agree to it, thinking back I don't regret it. But I should have thought things through a little more." He said looking down at his lap before at Sissy as she turned and very obviously started looking around his room. He didn't mind his room was spotless and there was nothing in it that she could use against him or anything. It was very plain: a bed, a dresser, a night table with a dim light on it, the only thing he could really see that could mean anything was the picture he had of his ex on his night table, a picture of her smiling sweetly at the camera, her arms wrapped around the arm of a very young looking man with short black hair flipped to cover most of one eye, a navy blue suit on him, his scarlet eyes looking away from the camera. It looked as though she was trying to pull him into the picture and he was trying to walk away but he couldn't help but smile. It was Vincent's favourite picture of Lucrecia, her brown bangs perfectly framed her face, the off white off her lab coat making her teeth look almost sparkly. "Well...no nothing in particular, I just read anything that happens to catch my interest." he said with a shrug.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 17, 2010 6:48 pm

she arched a brow as she looked back at him, she had seen the picture but didn't study it too much.. '' really ? .. and why is that? though that does not surprise me because i already know your not like any other guy i have known. '' she smiled as she sat up. '' you remind me so much like a knight. heh noble and honest.. wouldn't surprise me none if you was one in some past life or another. '' frowned'' come to think of it.. how old are you ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon May 17, 2010 6:59 pm

Vincent shrugged, "I don't know. At the time...I did like the person. But when it comes to relationships with me, most end in death, so I'm sure you can guess the rest." He said with a morbid smile. He laughed ever so slightly at the prospect of being a knight in a past life, he didn't really believe in that sort of thing, but he guessed it could have been possible. "Hmm. I'm 27...technically." he said with a shrug, "Well...27 for the 60th time."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 17, 2010 7:05 pm

she arched a brow, quickly doing the math in her head'' geez.. over a thousand huh.. '' frowned'' aww man. i am still just a bit older then you '' rolled her eyes'' just once i would atleast like to know someone older then me.. heh might actually make me feel young again'' she teased before shrugging as she sat completely up. '' hmmm and i know how you feel.. my last true relationship ended too soon'' shrugged as she stared at the floor a moment'' seen too many of my friends die you know'' glanced at him before smiling'' atleast i don't have to worry about you doing that.. unless of course you get your head wacked off or something but i am pretty sure you will get rid of whoever tries to kill you first.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed May 19, 2010 5:35 pm

Vincent shook his head, as someone older then most of the people around him he was used to being older then everyone around him so meeting someone like Sissy did make him feel a little bit younger. "It's not like you look old, you do look young and beautiful as I'm sure you have been for a long time." When relationships were kept as the subject he shook his head, "Through my years I've only been in two real relationship. Once with a man the other with a woman. Both of them are dead..." he said with a shrug. "And...I'm pretty sure I don't have to worry about dying any time soon...I avoid violent confrontation as much as my job allows." he said with a shrug.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 19, 2010 6:02 pm

she blinked in surprise as he said he had only had two. one man and one woman. shaking her head she smiled slightly '' eh.. i have only had one real one.. all the others where just... i don't know. me craving a little attention from someone?" she shrugged as she ran a hand through her hair, switching subjects just so she wouldn't go to a painfull memory of her own.'' haha. i may look young but trust me. i don't feel it.. trust me it was only that one person that actually made me feel it. when he died . no one really could do it no more.'' shrugged before glancing at him. '' and for some reason i like you more then before. your friends are even funny , annoying yes. but funny. for once i actually laughed.. its been a while since i done that too. '' grinned slightly before getting up to go towards his window, looking out it curiously at the busy people below.. '' hmmm humans are so lucky to find things easily for them. '' frowned before glancing at him and leaned against the window sill'' alright i know i have just met you but from what i get i now feel like i know you a little more then just a day... '' moved to stand in front of him as she leaned down to look into his eyes'' i normally would never do this, u nless of course it was a one night stand and no that is not what i am suggesting.. but how would you like to try a relationship with someone that won't just keel over any time soon ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu May 20, 2010 12:45 pm

Vincent smiled lightly, "Yeah, they can have that sort of effect on a person. The one downstairs really reminds me of an old friend, so it's great to be around them." he commented on his friends, he really did like them, despite the differences in their personalities they really did end up balancing one another out in the long run. He watched her as she got up and went over to the window he blinked a couple times and shrugged not knowing if what she said was really true. He just shrugged off the comment in the long run and fell onto his back on his bed staring up at the ceiling. "Mhmm..." he sounded as she said it was as though they had known each other longer then just the short while they had, he did agree with that. He sat up again as she leaned down and look him in the eyes, "A relationship." he was shocked but he didn't show it. He was downright flattered, "Well...despite the suddenness...I would hate to turn down your offer." he said with a crooked grin.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 20, 2010 12:57 pm

she slowly relaxed, didn't even realize she had been holding her breath until he answered, and she released it. smiling she straightened up before looking back at him '' well now i am excited, i don't work for the next few days we could go somewhere that does not involve guys drinking themselves into a stupor'' she blinked and glanced at the door, immediately hearing someone moving about'' wow.. that was fast.. alcohol does not keep them down for long does it?" from the sounds of it the guy that was up was definitely not drunk, his steps where not staggered or draggy. '' hmm we have some night left, what do you feel like doing?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu May 20, 2010 1:59 pm

Vincent smiled a bit more with a small laugh, he was kind of excited himself. He nodded as she said she had the next couple days off, "Well...I do have to go to work tomorrow..." he said with a shrug, "But I'd love to do something anyways, just have to fit it to my schedule, sorry." he finished. He looked at the door with a small frown as someone started to walk around , "Hmm, yeah would seem that way, I guess it would make sense with the sort of work they have to do they should be able to recover from stuff like this quickly." he said shaking his head. He looked around his room when she asked what he felt like doing, that was a good question. His eyes landed on the picture of himself and Lucrecia and he felt a small pang in his heart but said nothing about it. He looked around a bit more and his eyes landed on his dresser where he knew he had another set of pictures he would rather not think about right now. He stood up, "Well... I don't know" he said shaking his head with a sigh.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 20, 2010 2:12 pm

she glanced at the picture then back at him , easily picking up on his mood.'' heh alright you , no feeling sorry come here. '' reached over and pulled him up keeping a hold of his head as she dragged him out the door of his bedroom ''there is a small carnival in town , should help you relax a little. '' she grinned as she spotted one of his friends whose eyes actually went wide and looked like he was going to drop his tooth brush out of his hands'' wha? stop staring your gunna catch bugs in your mouth. '' she grinned as he snapped his mouth shut, still looking shocked before he busted out laughing and shouted something at vincent on getting lucky.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu May 20, 2010 2:19 pm

Vincent's eyes opened wider as he was suddenly dragged out of the room without a second word. He guessed a carnival didn't sound to bad, not really his sort of thing but he guessed it wouldn't be that bad. He looked at his friend as the moved by him he had expected him to say something but he couldn't help but blush slightly, glad that the sudden movement had made his hair fall back in his face. He was going to guess she was going to lead the way because he hadn't even known there was a carnival in town. This was his first date in a long time so he just hoped he didn't screw up or anything.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next