The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hat on a Neko ((Open to ALL please join!!))

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Hat on a Neko ((Open to ALL please join!!)) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Hat on a Neko ((Open to ALL please join!!))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:14 pm

she relaxed instantly and nodded as she followed him.. '' wow that is more then what i normally make, should help with bills. ' she relaxed, making herself not too hyper. it was easy, just a few deep breaths and she was calm.. '' well ok. but i normally don't tease like that or flirt.. it makes me nervous actually .. '' smiled she glanced out at the main room with every one drinking and laughing and just enjoying their times.. '' wow.. suppose this is a busy night. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

A Hat on a Neko ((Open to ALL please join!!)) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Hat on a Neko ((Open to ALL please join!!))

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:26 pm

He saw her calm down. "DOn't worry about it... Most girls flirt with me... or try to take hings further... I am surprised that I haven't taken things that far yet...", he said with a shrug. "Don't get me wrong.. things have gotten close.. whether by my will or not...", he muttered the last part under his breath. "But yeah.. anyways.. busy night.. no... This is slow...", he said with a small shrug as he walked out of the double doors, and tugged her along. "Come on.. they are upstairs..", he said as he went to the back, heading toward a stairwell and slowly walking upstairs.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:32 pm

she frowned, hanging onto every word he was saying'' really ? .. have you not umm ..been comfortable with your girlfriend or something to do that?"she was curious, though she would understand if he didn't want to answer that question, keeping a good hold on his hand she headed up the stairs easily enough, wondering what he meant by the comment of him being willing or not.. '' no matter, i think i can handle busy nights.. '' she would be tired as hell later but she didn't mind. '' your parents are sweet, they always give the biggest tips when it comes to me bringing their packages. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:00 pm

He turned to her, hearing her. "Not really had that many girlfriends... Sure, I have been adored by girls throughout my entire time in school... but never really found one that really seemed to fit with me...", he said with a shrug. "And I am certainly not going to rush it with someone I don't want to be with...", he trailed off. "Andbusy nights here are like nothing you have ever seen...", he said as he walked up the staircase, stopping at the door and knocking on the dark wood gently, before openning the door, his father sitting in a plush leather chair and a white but short moustache hanging over his lips.

He looked up at David for a moment before a caring smile washed itself over his face. "What do you need, son?", he asked with a raised eyebrow, immediately standing up from his chair.

"I have a possible employee for you. I know that when Sandra left, that she was an important part, and there is someone here who is a hard worker, looking for a job.. she is already wearing the uniform...", he said with a chuckle.

"Well show her in, boy!", his father exclaimed in a friendly tone as David moved away from the door, allowing Sky in.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:05 pm

Sky bit her lip slightly , a little nervous now as she heard the voices before David had moved and allowed her to come, she quickly made her way in ,her gaze immediately going to his father, flushing slightly ..'' evening sir... sorry if this seems a bit short, but .. David here said i might be able to have a position? .. if not its ok... '' she smoothed her hands slightly over the side of her pant legs. a nervous thing to do but she couldn't help it as her ears flicked nervously and her tail tightened on her waist.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:18 pm

David slowly moved his way to the corner of the room, trying his best to not be a distraction. "The name is Mr. Barrowitz, and yes... we do have a position open...", he said as he surveyed her for a moment, placing a long bony finger across his moustache before rubbing across his chin. He peered over her with his rectangular gold rimmed glasses and gave a small sigh before shifting his gaze over to David. "What makes you think she is ready?", he asked.

David took an obediant step forward as he saw his father's gaze shift to him. "You have obviously met her before. She is a dedicated hard worker. She is well mannered, and... let's be honest, a bit cute too...", he said as he gave a small chuckle at the end.

"Well, my dear... we will try you out... which position was it you were applying for?", he asked as he slowly walked his way back to his chair.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:26 pm

her ears nearly fell flat on her head at the tone in the man's voice, resisting the urge to look at the floor she shifted from foot to foot. , turning her attention to what David was saying and went bright red at his little cute comment.. ' oh well.. i can be a waitress as well as a bartender so i can do a little both if you like. or just one, i am good with either one. Mr. Borrowitz.'' she watched him walk back to his chair, still trying not to be too nervous.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:45 pm

David turned, looking over at her, seeing her go red as he gave her a small wink. Mr. Burrowitz surveyed her for another moment before he gave a brief sigh. "If you wish, you can do both... starting tonight at 10 pm...", he said before looking over at David. "In the meantime, David here will show you some things around here...", he said before giving David a small wink.

David turned, before walking out of the room, grabbing Sky's hand and tugging her alongside him as he made his way downstairs. Once he made his way downstairs, his expression brightened as he turned to her. "I think he liked you...", he said as he smiled.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:49 pm

she relaxed visibly before blinking in surprise as she was now tugged out of the room.. '' well thank you , have a good evening Mr. Burrowitz!" looking back to david she frowned at his words.. '' really ? .. how could you tell ? , i thought he was fixing to yell at me or something.. '' she sighed as she pushed her hair out of her face, relaxing completely as she glanced down at their linked hands together.. '' umm ok well so .. whats first?'' , her ears perked up completely now, her full attention now on her new job. wanting to make sure she did good.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:14 pm

He heard her for a moment. "That's just him trying to seem like a boss.. you get to know him, and he's really quite nice... It was that wink...", he said, pointing to his eye for a moment. He looked around for a moment. "Well... uhm.. you should probably be acquainted with the rest of the staff...", he said before walking off to the main area of the bar, looking back to make sure she was following. "The other bartender working right now is Nancy... she has been with us for a few years...", he said as he motioned for Sky to head toward the bar which was a little quieter than the rest of the place, but was full of smoke.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:21 pm

she frowned slightly before smiling'' well good, i hope so .. '' looking over towards the bartender , her ears flickering in curiosity as she smiled again'' is she nice?" she looked back over at david.. '' i can meet them all later i promise.. just show me exactly what it is i need to do around here. so i am ready when its ten.. i need to get used to the equipment here first then the staff.. thats usually how it goes.'' that and she really didn't want to leave his side.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:49 pm

He looked at her for a moment. "She can be serious and strict at times. She is someone who likes things done a certain way...", he said softly. "Well the drinks and really everything is pretty self explanitory.. the charts on how to mix drinks are behind the bar, and waitressing is well carrying out food on trays... Not much equipment...", he said softly as he hooked his arm around hers. "Honestly I think you need to relax a little before your shift or else you will have a complete break down...", he said with a small laugh. He took off his top hat for a moment, moving his hair from his face as he did so. He turned to look at her as one of his ears twitched. "I think that will be best...", he said in a charming British Accent.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:53 pm

she blinked in surprise before nodding, relaxing a little more as she watched his ear twitch lightly '' hmmm well then i can easily relax.. what would you like to do david?" she smiled, her own ears twitching.. '' and i understand that completely . i am a fast learner, so no worries on that. she will only have to tell me how to do something once and it will be stuck with me for life'' she smiled, lightly patting his arm as she stood next to him.. '' i am alot tougher then you think hun, trust me''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:03 pm

He replaced his hat atop his head. "I want to know what you want to do... or at least see what was in that package you delivered to me...", he said as he suddenly remembered it, and he bolted off to the entrance, seeing the package torn to pieces and now empty. "Well dammit...", he said as he scratched his head for a moment. "Oh well... I guess I wasn't supposed to know what it was...", he said with a shrug. He turned to look at Sky. "So yeah.. whatever you want to do... we can do...", he said as he surveyed her for a moment. "She is cute...", he thought to himself. "And I hope she doesn't hate me too much for poking her boob...", he contin ued to think before laughing out loud.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:10 pm

she frowned as she eyed the torn open package before shrugging.. '' well sorry for that.. maybe it was another david who found it?" she scratched one of her own ears a little before smiling at him.. '' well i am up for anything really, sitting and talking and maybe grab something to eat before i work? .. well thats up to you anyways.. '' she blinked, watching him laugh, probably at some memory of his.. '' what?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:16 pm

He looked at her for a moment. "I don't really know of any other David's in here but I know that drunk people like to steal if they can...", he said softly as he gave a small frown which disappeared as he saw her smile. "Why is it up to me? I said it is up to you... you get to decide...", he said as he placed one hand on the smooth rim of his top hat. "Nothing, just thought of something...", he said as he tried to hide a smile. He couldn't help but to look at her for a moment, looking her up and down. "So.. as I said.. your decision... you know this area as well as I do... if not better cuz you delivered around here.", he said in a soft tone.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:23 pm

she blinked in surprise before laughing softly as she glanced at the clock '' well i got about four hours or so before i have to be here at ten soo.. '' she smiled as she looked over at him. '' ahh well there's a nice little italian restaurant down the street if you like to go ? , since i am working tonight i can't have anything to drink that is alcoholic.. '' she flicked her ears again as she moved closer to him'' and i apologize for that package.. i am not supposed to let it out of my site until it is signed for.. but ah well. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:30 pm

He turned toward her as he heard her laugh. "Well four hours is enough time for a movie if you wanted to... sure... I have been there. It isn't too bad...", he said with a nonchalant chuckle which stopped at the mention of alcohol. "Wait.. you drink?", he asked with a raised eyebrow. "Don't be sorry for the package... As I said.. I was waiting for a person.. not a thing...", he said with a small chuckle as he placed a gentle hand around her waist and pulled her closer to him. "Anyways... you aren't a delivery girl anymore...", he said with his smile slowly returning.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:40 pm

she blinked in surprise'' ohhh a movie sounds just as good. i don't even know what is out though..'' frowned before giving a small laugh at his surprised note in his voice'' yes i drink.. but not beer or anything, just a glass of wine once in a while.. i am old enough you know'' she teased, following him out the door'' i know.. its still a bit unbelievable but its okay, i like it.. '' she looked up at him and grinned'' their lasagna is really good its one of my favorites you know''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:44 pm

"Neither do I... I don'tkeep much track of movies...", he said as he heard her laugh. "I don't drink at all... I don't really see any reason why others do...", he said with a small frown before he tried to lighten the subject. He didn't want to seem snobby or mean. "Yeah... but then again.. who doesn't like lasagna?", he asked as he quickly crossed the street, pulling her with him before any cars had a chance to zoom past. "Well... S italian restaraunt or do you want to go past the theatre and try to see if a good movie is out?", he asked as he stopped walking for a moment. The restaraunt and the theatre were in opposite directions so he needed to know now.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:54 pm

she smiled'' a movie then, i can get a bite to eat later.. ahh and like i said its only every now and then and for one, red wine is good for your heart if you drink one glass a night, i don't even drink that much maybe one glass a week? possibly two if i am having a particularly nasty day.. its good for relaxing you know.. '' she smiled as she lightly slid her hand in his.. '' its ok. suppose not everyone likes the taste of it. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:00 pm

He took a turn to the right, tugging her along at the mention of a movie. "Alcohol.... I have seen what it does to people and I don't particularly approve... Whether good for your heart or not, it is bad for your liver and it can destroy families and lives... My parents own that bar.. trust me.. I know...", he said with a soft scoff. "I have never tried the stuff and never plan to...", he said softly as he was caught off guard a little by feeling her hand slide into his. He didn't say anything about it, in fact, squeezing on her hand a little as he walked along the sidewalk.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:08 pm

she blinked before shaking her head'' hun.. its actually good for the liver if you drink it once in a while.. it helps cleanse it out, and its only bad like that if you become an alcoholic. one glass every now and then.. well hell once a month , won't cause problems at all trust me on that.. but i am not going to force you to try it.. its your decision. '' she smiled, lightly rubbing her thumb over the back of his hand, enjoying the feeling.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:14 pm

He gave a small chuckle, quickly dismissing the subject, not trying to start an argument. "Well what kind of movie are you wanting to see?", he asked, easily seeing the large sign for the theater up ahead. They were already pretty close. He rubbed her hand softly in return. He thought about things for a moment, thinking of what things might be like if they got together. He shook the thought out of his head, before turning to look at her. "Sorry... about earlier... in the break room...", he said softly. "About the poke I mean...", he finished as he looked into her eyes for a moment, feeling his heart flutter for a moment, before pulling her into a soft and sweet kiss.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:21 pm

she frowned slightly '' well i don't know really , i like all sorts of movies.. romance, action.. horror.. i am pretty good with it.. '' hearing his apology she smiled as her ears twitched.. '' you don't have to worry about it, it was just a reaction ohh!" blinked in surprise as she was pulled into a soft and sweet kiss, her eyes going wide in surprise before she slowly relaxed, closing her eyes as she gently kissed him back, her own heart nearly jumping up into her throat, at least thats what it felt like.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next