The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hat on a Neko ((Open to ALL please join!!))

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Hat on a Neko ((Open to ALL please join!!)) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Hat on a Neko ((Open to ALL please join!!))

Post by insomvamp Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:36 pm

"Well since it is your decision as to what we are doing, you decide the movie... It's been years since I have been to a theater...", he said, hearing her dismiss his apology. He looked at her before he pulled away, seeing the chocked look on her face. He gently ran a hand through her hair. He looked at her for a moment. "Sorry...", he said in a soft tone. "I suppose I rather like you...", he said softly, trying to calm down for a moment. In his own mind, he was beating himself up over that, but was curious as to what she thought about it. He pointed up ahead, seeing the theatre ahead, and seeing all of the ads for the current movies out.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

A Hat on a Neko ((Open to ALL please join!!)) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Hat on a Neko ((Open to ALL please join!!))

Post by silverwolflady Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:41 pm

she blinked several times in surprise again still a little more shocked and in awe. '' huh? sorry for what? ohhh!" she flushed and looked up at him shyly '' its ok. you don't need to apologize, i think i rather like you as well. '' glancing to where he was pointing she looked over the list of movies.. '' how about .. lets see.. ' she was h aving a hard time concentrating.. '' err.. well.. theres a new narnia movie?" she smiled looking up at him though at the moment her brain was in the gutter.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3