The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hat on a Neko Redeux ((Mature, Silverwolflady Only!!))

3 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

A Hat on a Neko Redeux ((Mature, Silverwolflady Only!!)) Empty A Hat on a Neko Redeux ((Mature, Silverwolflady Only!!))

Post by insomvamp Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:30 pm

He gave a brief smile. It helped him to relax, knowing she felt the same. "Narnia... Kid's stuff... Have you seen that new Saw movie yet? I have seen the last ones on DVD, and I quite like them...", he said as he looked at her out of the corner of his eye, looking at her figure for a moment. He turned to her, looking at her expression for a moment. He could already tell what she was thinking, and to be honest, he was thinking the same. It felt a little naughty since he had just met her, but he couldn't keep his eyes off of her, just drawn to look at her... even in places that, he, being a polite gentleman shouldn't. "Whatever you choose, my dear...", he said as he gave a brief yawn, causing his ears to flatton against his hat, and his tail to stretch out for a moment before relaxing.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

A Hat on a Neko Redeux ((Mature, Silverwolflady Only!!)) Empty Re: A Hat on a Neko Redeux ((Mature, Silverwolflady Only!!))

Post by silverwolflady Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:43 am

She blinked and grinned when she heard the other movie he mentioned'' ohh definitely one of the best horror movies that i like. and no i haven't seen it yet so i would love to see it. '' she watched him yawn , giggling slightly at the look of his tail as it stretched out, she automatically reached over and played with his tail lightly , '' soft. hmmm. . well come on then, the movie is long if we see it now , we can get back to work , well get me back to work anyways, wouldn't want to make a bad impression on my first day after all. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

A Hat on a Neko Redeux ((Mature, Silverwolflady Only!!)) Empty Re: A Hat on a Neko Redeux ((Mature, Silverwolflady Only!!))

Post by insomvamp Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:11 pm

He grinned back. "I know, mine too.", he said with a smile. He turned to her, hearing her giggle. "What?", he asked softly, feeling her playing with his tail. "Yes... it is soft...", he said softly, closing his eyes, loving the feeling of her skin against his fur. "Ok... but it is only 2 and a half hours... and we have... 3 and a half left... we can get something to eat afterwards if you will want to...", he said with a shrug as he took ahold of her hand and tugged her inside, the smell of popcorn smacking him in the face as he took a deep inhale. He slowly walked over to the ticket line, seeing that it was almost empty and so he walked to the counter. "Two for Saw 3d please, 6:15 showing....", he said politely as he grabbed the tickets from the clerk, and the glasses as well. "Want any snacks?", he asked.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:50 pm

she smiled, watching his reaction to her playing with his tail before they got the ticklets and glasses. '' hmmm maybe just a drink. i will save the meal for when we grab something at one of these restuarants, i know one that is really quick to give us our food.'' she was trying her best to contain her excitement, but it was hard and her tail was waving about madly because of it.. '' you said those where your adoptive parents right?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:11 pm

He raised an eyebrow before heading toward the snack stand and getting a large Pepsi. "Come on... it's going to start soon!", he said eagerly as he started off in the direction of the screen which was showing the movie at that time. He looked at her, seeing her tail waving about. "Calm down...", he said softly as he took off his tophat, revealing his ears again. He knew it was rude to wear a hat in a theater. His black fuzzy ears atop his head gave a twitch at her question. "Yeah... adoptive... I was put on the market for slavery after being abandoned by my birth parents, but they bought me... raised me, taught me...", he said softly, going through his memories for a moment. He shook his head, snapping back to reality. "Why do you ask?"
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:14 pm

she flushed brightly from embarrassment when he told her to calm down.. '' sorry '' she mumbled, wrapping her tail around her waist to try and get it to stop twitching, she was excited, she couldn't help it, glancing at his ears again she relaxed a little more before shrugging..'' well.. i was going to ask how you got adopted but you just answered that .... can't believe any parent would do that.. '' frowned, not liking his real parents doing that , shaking her head she looked up at him.. '' but... i think you found some good parents to look after you , i can easily see they taught you well. '' taking his hand again she tugged him to the theatre room. '' well come on. we don't want to miss out on the opening.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:28 pm

He smiled reassuringly. "Don't worry about it but you don't want to hit anyone with that...", he said softly. "Yeah... As faras I know, I never even saw my paretns...", he said with a twitch of his brow. "Yeah, they did... they treated me like a real son... Appearantly one of them has a condition where they can't have kids, but I forget which one...", he said with a brief sigh, and then a gasp as he was tugged into the theatre room. "Want to sit at the top in the back? you get the best view that way...", he whispered gently in her ear as he began tugging her up the stairs.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:35 pm

she smiled,her ear giving a slight twitch as he whispered into it. '' hmm definitely i like sitting in the last row up there. '' she followed him, letting him pick the seats before she sat down. '' ahh well, your lucky then, i can tell they love you alot. '' she lightly ran her fingers over the back of his hand again in a slight reassuring gesture. '' i am sorry , i don't mean to pry or anything, you can always tell me to stop asking questions and such if it makes you uncomfortable. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:45 pm

He sat in the empty last row, right in the middle, setting down the seat next to him for her to sit down first before he sat down, looking at the screen and seeing the bright advertisements playing with quite loud stereo sound. "Here we go... ", he said in a normal tone, not hushing his voice because no one was around. "You can ask as many questions as you want, I have no regrets about my past...", he said with a carefree shrug, as his tail slowly searched it'sway around, finding hers and caringly wrapping itself around it as he looked to her with a small kind smile.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:56 pm

she blinked in surprise in feeling his tail around hers, glancing down at it she relaxed and smiled as she looked back up at him. '' hmm i know, but i don't want to dredge up anything that you do not want to remember. '' she linked her fingers with his again as she settled in the seat, leaning a little on his shoulder as she relaxed. '' well i know you don't have siblings, though i am sure you would have made a great big brother for a small boy or girl., what of the other lady's you have had relations with? did your parents like them at all ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:04 pm

He saw the surprise on her face and his tail softened it's grip for a moment before he felt her link her fingers with his. "I remember everything or at least most everything... but I don't mind...", he said softly. "And as for the other women, things never went well... Parents either disapproved, or I did... I normally attract the girly girls who think the tail, ears and accent are soo cute...", he said sarcastically. He turned to her before he smiled and gave a squeeze on her hand. "But you're different...", he said softly with a smile. He pointed toward the screen, seeing the beginning of the movie, starting with two construction workers stuck in another jigsaw trap with a woman overhead, both having a circular saw threatening their lives.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:13 pm

(( XD i am so glad i already seen the movie or you would be spoiling it. ))

she glanced at the screen , her attention being distracted for a bit before she looked up at him. '' well... your ears and tail make you look cute.. but more handsome then cute.. '' she teased, '' but i am not going to go spazzy over it. '' she looked over at him and smiled. '' your ok hun. and you don't have to worry about me. i won't embarrass you. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:21 pm

((lof... I know... I am terrible when it comes to movies!))

He looked at her for a moment, completely ignoring the movie for a moment. "I am not worried about embarassment... It was that they almost wanted to... well... rape me... they kept hinting at it, almost demanding it.. so that is why I have never well... done it...", he said with a soft sigh. He looked her up and down for a moment. He leaned his head to the side for a moment as his right ear twitched. He wasn't even sure of what he was thinking yet.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:31 pm

she looked up at him and frowned slightly '' well. thats just... a bit bad i think.. no fears though , i won't rape you or anything or force myself on you '' she teased, flushing a little as she watched him lean to the side a little. '' besides i believe in only doing things like that when both parties are comfortable with the act.. its supposed to be enjoyable not something to be feared . '' she relaxed more as she glanced back and forth from the movie to him.though really , he was more interesting.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:46 pm

"Just a bit bad?", he asked with a chuckle. "I think that too...", he said softly as he continued to ignore the movie. "I know you would never force you on me...", he said in a soft and gentle tone. He kept his eyes on her, not looking back as he heard the countless screams from the movie. He placved a gentle arm over her shoulders and pulled her to him, into a kiss. A slow, yet hot one as he intricately moved his tongue around hers, flicking it against her mouth, before he pulled away a few moments later. He gave a kind, and loving smile afterwards. "I think things are going to get a little interesting...", he said softly as he raised an eyebrow.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:50 pm

she wasn't surprised this time by his kiss, slowly kissing him back and enjoying every little bit of it before he pulled back, she barely heard his words though since she apparently just found out what it meant to be kissed senseless.'' huh? ohhh , '' she flushed brightly , though glad it was dark in the room so he couldn't see, '' what do you mean by that? '' she glanced around , glad to see that no one else was in the room as well. so at least they wouldn't witness her being an idiot or something if she got too embarrassed.. '' ew.. bloody spot'' wrinkled her nose, just as she glanced at the screen as one of the people that had been in the trap just got ripped about..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:06 pm

"I mean... I think things are going to go farther than I've ever been before...", he said, as he blushed lightly. He pulled her into another kiss, this time it was several small, growing exceedingly larger, deeper kisses, as he pulled her closer still, holding onto her for a moment before he pulled away, nuzzling her neck softly as he started to purr softly. He completely ignored the screams, and the sounds of guts being strewn everywhere. "I... love you...", he said hesitantly at first as he continued to purr which grew louder every second.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:10 pm

she groaned softly over the amount of growing kisses, enjoying every single one of them before blinking in surprise at his words, though a little distracted by his purring and what he was doing. '' hmmm pull me any closer and i might as well be sitting on your lap. '' she flushed bright red at his last three words.. ' you barely know me hun. how do you know you love me?" she was curious, wanting to know what he would say, eager to hear his answer really.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:35 pm

He purred louder, hearing her groan. "Well if you want to sit with me, it sure would make this kissing a lit easier...", he mumbled softly, blinking in response to her question. He could almsot see her blushing. "Well... for one.. you are beautiful...", he whispered softly as he gave another short kiss. "Second, you don't think of me as a toy, or some cute little thing...", he said with another short kiss. "And number three, I think you do too...", he said with another deep, long kiss. He ran his hands across her back gently massaging her back. He slowly moved his body against her before he pulled away. "Do you?", he asked as his purring stopped for a moment.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:41 pm

she was definitely enjoying the kisses a lot more after he gave her a deeper one after each of the reasons he spoke of. relaxing she kissed him back, still flushing a little before getting up just a little to sit on his lap. wrapping her arms around him. lightly petting his ears. '' hmm well for one. your definitely not a cute little thing.. big on the little thing.. your just handsome. two your a pure gentleman instead of one of those guys who do the whole hey baby wanna go back to my place, pun.. '' grinned as she kissed him again , slower this time enjoying it.. '' and yes.. i do''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:04 pm

He gave a small smile, waiting for her response, surprised when she sat in his lap. He kept his arms around her, feeling her petting his ears, so he did the same, feeling the soft fur between his fingers. He leaned farther into every kiss, enjoying the slow kiss, and his ears gave a twitch to her answer. He gave a big smile as he pulled her down into a long sweet and slow kiss, as his hands slowly massaged themselves over her back, keeping his hands from going to her breasts even though he wanted to so badly. He gripped softly at her shirt throughout the kiss, but kept them on her back.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:11 pm

she moaned softly against his kiss, enjoying every bit of it as she slid her fingers through his hair, pulling back slowly so she could catch her breath '' hmm wow.. '' flushed as she looked up at him, '' definitely one of the most greatest kisses i think i am going to enjoy.. '' she had to shift a little since he was bunching her shirt up and making it tight in a few places'' uhh keep doing that and i think i am going to break a few buttons hun. heh how many work shirts do i get anyways?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:33 pm

He loved the sound of her moan, which made him tug a little more on her shirt. "He completely lost interest in the movie. "Just one of the greastest, not just the greatest?", he asked softly as he looked up at her. "You get as many as you need. you break one, we have others to replace it...", he said softly as he nuzzled her neck softly. He gave a deep breath, trying to get ahold of himself... it didn't work. He pulled her down again, giving another deep kiss, and his left hand slowly drifted it's way towers her breasts. He pulled away just long enough to mutter, "I won't poke them this time...", before he reconnected the kiss, and gently massaged her breasts over her shirt.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:41 pm

she laughed softly as she kissed him again , moaning again as he massaged her breast'' hmm no . our first kiss was the greatest.. '' she flushed, wishing now that she didn't have to work that night, although she was sure he would wait for her to get off her shift before continuing anything else, kissing him again she nibbled his lower lip , sliding her own hands slowly from his hair to his face, neck and then chest, just touching here and there, getting a good feel of him as she lightly tugged on his shirt.. '' thats good to know.. about the shirts i mean. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:08 pm

He could feel her bra through the thin work shirt, and gently tugged at the rim of it. "Such a shame you have to work tonight...", he teased softly as he gently cupped her breasts in his hands. He could feel her nipples through the fabric too. He chuckled softly as he felt her hands going over him. "Mmm... You know... I love empty theatre's...", he said softly as he felt her tugging on his shirt. "I love you, sky...", he said softly with a smile. He gave another brief tug at her shirt before letting go. "As I said... I think things will get interesting...", he said with a small smile.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next