The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare

2 posters

Page 3 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next

Go down

Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare - Page 3 Empty Re: Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare

Post by RippedNose Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:24 pm

'Only getting excited? I've been excited since I left. I'm counting the days. I'd say I only have a week and a half left. I must have seen every Shadowhunter from around the globe by now. Hmm, I might save it up until after you can go out without a glamour and take you out on a romantic dinner. And some of it can chip in to our wedding funds. Those things aren't cheap. Haha, Isabelle is wrong. I'm sure there are only one or two colours I don't have. I take pride in my collection. Lipstick trade? That's a new one, but all right. Can't wait 'till I'm home. How's Chairman Meow? Does he miss me? I miss that little ball of energy. See you soon.

Love & Glamour, Magnus' a hot pink lip mark followed his name this time.

(Seventh week, Tuesday)

'Almost home! I have about thirty more people to see, and then I can leave! Sure, it takes a long time to actually cure one person, but I'd say middle of next week I'll be home. After I shower. A lot. Sure, Alicante and Idris are beautiful, but they're nothing compared to you. I've been away too long. I'm turning into a completely sappy romantic. Where'd all my sex jokes go? I'm ashamed of myself. There's nobody to joke with here. The occasional person will, but not much. I'm getting more sleep now, since they decided to let me off a bit early since I'm nearly done. More spare time too, not that there's much to do. See you in a week!

Fluff & Sparkles, Magnus' dark purple lipstick, and the message was off.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare - Page 3 Empty Re: Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:35 pm

Isabelle frowned at the mentioning of him already having that color. She glared at the offensive letters. That had been her most recent color she'd found, and the best part of it was, it had been the last one. No one else would be getting it until they got another shipment, or opened another box. She'd have to go lipstick hunting this week.

'Izzy's gonna go look for more lipstick. I think you've made her mad because she can't seem to find something that'll stop you. Your cat is just fine, except he always stares at me when I'm writing at your place. I bet he knows you'll read this soon. Speaking of funds, I wonder what my parents will do to get the money. Hmm. Izzy and I are chipping in with what we have. A nice dinner with you sounds wonderful, I already can't wait. See you soon, Alec.'

(Eighth week, Monday)

'You'll be home soon, and I'll be here, possibly with Isabelle. She's been sorting through her lipstick and what I believe are the notebooks filled with her ideas. Maybe I can keep her away for that day. I can't promise holding her off for the day after that though. The people in the Idris aren't much fun, don't worry. I'm sure all of your jokes will come back when you do. Awaiting you with open arms, Alec.' Alec put some of the final hearts that would go on here. There would possibly be one or two more. Depended on when Magnus came home.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:29 pm

'She's still set on beating me at lipstick colour? Not going to happen, sorry Izzy. Can't wait to hear her ideas. It's been a while since I've been able to actually speak freely about the whole thing. Nobody here knows about us, and I miss being able to just make a comment here or there, that I miss you. There are so many people here who I know well enough to talk to, yet I can't talk about the one thing I love most. My jokes had better come back when I get home. Definitely excited for that. Love you.

Glitter & hugs, Magnus' Turqoise lipstick. He was wishing that Alec would be awaiting with open legs as well as arms, but he knew that wasn't happening, as much as he wanted it. He was too deprived, only getting time with his hand every once and a while.

(Eighth week, Thursday)

'I'm coming home TODAY!! Three people left before I can go!! I'll pack what I can now, and once I'm done I'll shower the disease off of me, grab my crap and come home. I'm excited. I miss you so fucking much Alec. I don't know how much I'll be able to concentrate today, but I'll try. See you soon, Magnus' throwing a lip print on there, he rushed to the bathroom, not bothering with his normal ending other than the lipstick. He was going home to Alec in a matter of hours.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:57 pm

Alec grinned when he saw the first four words of the message, especially the all-caps word, TODAY. Alec, being at the Institute, had to head on over to the apartment. Alec snuck out, not telling Isabelle the good news. She'd find out tomorrow. Or maybe later tonight. Or if she unfortunately figured out he went to Magnus', and came over wanting to hang out, or clean. Which ever came first. He wondered if he should reply or not, because Magnus would be busy with the final people, and then showering and packing up. Once he was there, he grabbed a piece of paper from the pile of paper he and Isabelle had collected from around the place and stacked. Not only for the notes he was sending, but for future occasions paper would be needed. In his opinion, they didn't do that much cleaning. Might be different for Magnus' opinion. He wrote three words on the paper. 'I can't wait.' He was uncertain about sending it still, and left it on the couch next to him as he clicked his tongue for the cat. He would sit here and wait for him, with his cat and everything.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:16 am

Magnus blew through the three people as fast as he could. He accepted his money, and informed the Clave that he was leaving. He headed back to the house he had been using, magically throwing all of his things into his suitcase, or back to his house. He stripped and jumped in the shower, trying to get every trace of the plague off of him. Once he was sure he was clean, he got dressed again, threw on some eyeliner and his favorite blue lipstick, and opened a portal. Grabbing his suitcase and jumping through it, he immediately dropped the bag and looked around. His bedroom was almost exactly as he had left it, minus the clothes he had just sent back. He almost ran to the bedroom door, ripping it open to see Alec and his cat sitting on his couch. "ALEC~!" he yelled, practically throwing himself across the room.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:21 pm

Alec took notice of the things appearing into the house with a small grin. The cat seemed a little spooked by it, but otherwise he remained in Alec's arms. Alec watched the room around him, waiting for a portal to appear, or to hear Magnus returning. He heard what he was waiting for soon enough, and Magnus ran out at him. Alec set the cat to the side quickly, getting up to meet his much missed fiance. "Magnus!" he cried, meeting his arms, feeling his loving warmth for the first time in two months. Funny how it had felt longer than that. "You're back! I missed you!" As had the cat, who came rushing at them, paws patting at the warlock's leg, mewing loudly.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:51 pm

Magnus grinned as Alec got up to meet him. He wrapped his arms around him quickly, holding him close, noticing that his stomach had grown again in two months. It was hard to believe that in a month he'd be a father. "I missed you too! So freaking much!" he replied, glancing down at his cat and laughing. He would have bent down to pet him, but he didn't want to let go of Alec. "I love you" he sighed happily, glad to be home. He pressed his lips to Alec's, missing the feel of them while he was gone. He had gone two whole months without his Alec, and finally he had him back.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:01 pm

Alec pressed back equally hard, the same way he did before Magnus had left for the job. When they needed air, Alec responded excitedly, "I love you too. See, two months wasn't so bad." He wasn't sure if he was telling Magnus that or himself. In all honesty, it really hadn't been, but during that time it had felt like triple the time. Hindsight was weird like that. "How was Idris?" he asked him, wanting to know how his job had gone, even though there had been some details in the letters. Alec had all of those letters piled up in his room. Alec wondered what Magnus did with his.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:18 pm

Magnus decided not to argue when Alec said it hadn't been too bad. For him, it was horrible. Boring, uncomfortable, tiring, lonely. "Idris was nice as always, but the work was horrible. I'm dead tired" he replied, making a face. He ran his fingers through his still damp hair, sighing. He was in a good mood now that he was home, but he was still tired. He let go of Alc a bit reluctantly, bending down to pick up Chairman Meow and hug him, before the dawrf cat decided to shred his pant leg to get his attention. "You better have been good. And you better not have given Alec any trouble while I was gone" he said to the cat, which was purring and cuddling into his chest in contentment.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:22 pm

"You can rest if you like," Alec suggested, smiling at the sight of Magnus cuddling his cat, which he usually got mad at for staying in the bedroom when they were together, or got mad at the noises they mad so decided to make more noise. "Chairman Meow usually slept all day, and he only got a couple pairs of socks," Alec informed, having tossed the bright neon socks after the cat had chewed them up. At least he didn't get a hold on any of the clothes. Isabelle had picked a lot of them up the first couple times she'd been here. She told him since Magnus wasn't there she had always wanted to secretly clean his place. Now she had the chance. Thus, the organized kitchen and half the living room.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:30 pm

Magnus nodded, thinking about it. He stroked his cat absently, listening to Alec. "Hmm, that's good. Thanks for keeping an eye on the place while I was gone" he said, stealing a kiss before moving to sit down on the couch, putting Chairman Meow down on the floor, only to have the little cat jump back up onto his lap. He frowned slightly and pushed him off, and Chairman Meow repeated the action, looking slightly agaited when Magnus pushed him again. Finally the cat stayed down, and the warlock smiled, looking up at Alec. "So how've you been. God I missed you" he sighed, getting comfortable. He had missed his couch.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:36 pm

Alec followed Magnus to the couch, deciding Magnus looked very comfortable, and that he wanted in on that too. The couch was always nicer when he was sharing it with Magnus. He sat beside the warlock, putting his head on his shoulder, stealing his own kiss. Alec liked stealing kisses. They caught Magnus off guard sometimes, and the reaction was nice. "I think I spent more time here than I did at the Institute. Isabelle was here a bit too. Hence the lesser amount of things on the floor." Alec wondered if Magnus had noticed that. The most Alec had done was organizing his books. He'd found a lot of....odd books, and chose to ignore them, despite the light tug of curiosity.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:43 pm

Magnus smiled when Alec sat down beside him, leaning against him. He liked it when his lover stole kisses too. It was rather adorable, and he was always pleasantly surprised. "Yes, I noticed. What's with you Lightwoods and cleaning? Come to think of it. . . Jace cleaned a lot too. . . is it all Shadowhunters or something?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. He had always noticed how neat Alicante was kept. He himself had always been a messy person. He enjoyed his mess, and found it very charachteristic. He slipped an arm around Alec, thrilled to be able to hold him again.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:52 pm

"Hmm, I guess it's because of how we're raised. We're supposed to be able to do everything, and cleaning, keeping things neat so you know where it is when you need it, is part of that. It's a training thing, if you want to think of it that way." Alec felt warm with Magnus holding him close. This place was warmer than the Institute by far, but it was even warmer, it had a cozier feeling, when the warlock himself was present. This was the warmest Alec had been in the last two months, and he welcomed it as he welcomed his lover back. "Warlocks don't like cleaning, even though you have magic to move everything where you'd want it."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:10 pm

Magnus nodded, concidering this. "I suppose that makes sense. I would make a pretty useless Shadowhunter" he laughed, kissing the top of Alec's head before resting his own there. "Cleaning is boring. I think it's a waste of my many talents. I could use them for such more satisfying things" his voice dropped to a more seductive tone at the end, to show Alec more what he was implying by that. It was still slightly upsetting to him that he had to go so long without sex with Alec, but he was dealing with it as best he could. He was just glad he could be in close proximity of his fiance again.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:18 pm

"You know, you'd only have to really clean once, and then the rest of the time it's just keeping it clean," Alec told him. "And besides, when we've got a kid running around here, we wouldn't want him tripping over everything. Babies especially. They're pretty prone to germs if they don't have a clean area." They'd have to do some cleaning whether Magnus liked it or not. Otherwise the baby would have to stay at the Institute more, and he didn't know what Magnus would think of that. "Isabelle and Mom would help us clean up if you let them." Poor Chairman Meow, Alec thought. The cat must have never seen a vacuum cleaner in his life, and quite possibly he was going to experience it for the first time.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:32 pm

"Well. . . keeping things clean is hard when you're me" Magnus sighed. Many mornings he was in a rush, but he took his time as much as he could, trying on outfits and tossing them over his shoulder when he reconcidered. He just had no care to actually put them away, and he rarely had the time. Cleaning his house would take a very long time. Mostly his bedroom, even with magic. "Children really are a lot of work aren't they?" he asked, wondering how much else they would have to do. Childproofing his home would be interesting. He had no idea how he would be taking clients at his home if their kid was there, since it would be unsafe. Even with him there, some of the people he dealt with were not to be trifled with. "I suppose we might need the help. But I'm no expert, obviously. Aaand I'm a bit of a packrat. Just in case you havn't noticed".
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:36 pm

"Children are worth it, I hear," Alec said, from what his mother told them whenever she recounted the troubles she went through when she was raising them. "I bet half the things you keep you can't remember where you got it." That was how packrats worked. Isabelle was a packrat sometimes, and a couple months later when she was looking around, she'd find something and not remember why she had it, so she'd toss it. Alec was a very minor, subtle packrat, keeping things only because he thought they might come in handy someday. "They'll ask before they'd throw anything out though, so don't worry."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:00 pm

"So I hear" he agreed , nodding. It was true that he didn't remember where he had gotten most of the things he had. But there were quite a few things buried under a layer of crap that he would be glad to get rid of. Mainly things he had gotten from past lovers. All he needed now was Alec, and he was more than happy to have him. "I don't care what they get rid of unless it's not my clothes. Or anything that looks expensive and/or foreign, because it probably is. If any of my lipstick goes missing though, I blame Isabelle. Or your mother's attempts to get me to wear less makeup" Magnus shrugged, wondering if Maryse would actually do so.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:08 pm

"Both of those accusations sound pretty accurate," come to think of it, Alec trailed after that. "If you tell them anything can go though, they'll literally toss out everything that can't be used for everyday. You might want to moderate what you say." A simple yes or no for everything they held up would be moderating that. Saying everything except clothes and make up can go would take away half of Magnus' house. "We've got a while before we have to call them to ask for help. In the mean time, picking some things up every now and then never hurts."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:24 pm

"Great. Sounds like a blast. I give my house to clean to the Shadowhunters, and they clear out everything" Magnus's tone was teasing. It wasn't that long that they had to wait until they would need to clean. It was half the time that he had been away, and he was sure it would go by faster now that he was home. "Well it might hurt. I might break a nail or something. That hurts" he pointed out, not that Alec would know what breaking a nail felt like. His were close to nonexistant, and Magnus loved it. He loved everything about Alec. His sweet innocent beautiful Alec, that would fight so hard for the ones he loved.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:41 pm

Alec stared at Magnus, not sure if he was being serious about breaking a nail or not. "I wouldn't know. But, I've actually torn my entire nail off my finger before. I can nearly guarantee that cleaning doesn't take your nails off your body like demon hunting or training can." Alec looked at the fingers that had lost their nails before. He had bandages on the tips of his fingers due to the sensitivity of them. "Ahh well, you'd have to be really reckless to lose them during cleaning." Isabelle had somehow never lost a nail in fighting, training, or cleaning. Ale thought she was very lucky. It hurt. Jace would tell him all the adjectives to describe how much it hurt.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:46 pm

"Umm. Owch. I've done that, a very very long time ago. And then I magicked it better and it didn't hurt anymore" Magnus grinned slightly. He would have helped Alec if he had known him when he had his nails ripped off. It hurt like a bitch, but he didn't remember how much really anymore. He just remembered the colourful language he had used when he had. "Well, breaking them is easier than losing them. It's easier than a lot of things really. But you never know, I might just lose one. I'm not used to cleaning" he reasoned, pushing a few strands of hair back from his face.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:24 pm

"You can't just magic those better too?" Alec asked. Breaking them, chipping them, more common than ripping them off, but as painful? Alec wasn't sure. Isabelle at least knew about chipping a nail or two. Magnus made everything better with his magic, that was what Alec had come to believe. He understood that there must be some things in the world that magic couldn't fix, but he hadn't seen it yet. Death had to be one of those things, if Magnus hadn't kept other lovers alive. He probably couldn't bring lost appendages back either. Maybe he couldn't fix what just wasn't there anymore.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:07 pm

"Well I could, but they end up not looking as good. It's best avoided" Magnus admitted, not bothering to go into details about it. Alec wouldn't exactly understand. There were a few things magic couldn't fix, and there were even more that it couldn't make completely perfect. Even if you knew how to use it perfectly, like he did. He was a High Warlock for a reason. "Oh well. What happens happens. Nothing a manicure can't fix" he wondered briefly if Alec would ever go get a manicure with him. He would probably turn the offer down. He pressed a kiss to the corner of Alec's mouth, letting out a content sigh.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next