The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare

2 posters

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

Go down

Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare - Page 2 Empty Re: Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:48 pm

"Perfect dream maybe in the nineteen-twenties," Alec said, head cocked to the side. He may have slept through History class, but he remembered the things that were closer to the two thousands. The 20th century had been booming and he remembered something about what Magnus was talking about. They were in the 21st century, where no kids or 2 kids only was ideal. Alec took a close to last swig of his coffee. "Thirteen children would hurt," Alec muttered, not even wanting what could technically be thirteen years of pregnancy. Alec didn't know much about how often woman could get pregnant, but if it took 9 months, they could still make it in the year to get pregnant again. Thirteen years of being pregnant would kill.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare - Page 2 Empty Re: Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare

Post by RippedNose Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:58 pm

"Yeah, about that" Magnus agreed. He had been through a lot of history, and sometimes it was hard to remember what happened when, but he had it generally under control. It wasn't that confusing, when pieced out like a timeline. He kissed the soft black hair on top of Alec's head at the muttered statement. "I know. I can't even begin to think about how much one would hurt" he replied, running his fingers through his hair after he had moved his mouth away. He couldn't picture himself pregnant. He would probably die, not being able to fit into his clothes, and not having his slim figure. He thought Alec had taken the whole thing rather well.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:01 pm

"It's not that bad," Alec mumbled, but he was a Shadowunter. Maybe for other people it would be a different level of pain. "I'm pretty sure normal woman feel the same thing." Alec wouldn't know what they'd feel. He only knew what he felt. "I guess it could be worse." Everything had a 'could be worse' side to it if one was pessimistic enough, or really just wanted to see how far it could go so they didn't have to pity themselves. Most Shadowhunters were one of the two. Some were both, which Alec probably was. Jace had been the second one, though it was debatable that he was neither, since he was immune to pessimism and depression.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:20 pm

"Yes, well, you also think that getting an inch-deep cut on your arm isn't that bad" Magnus frowned after pointing that out, recalling that. Alec had mostly tried to fix it with an iratze, but it hadn't completely healed the nasty cut, and he had found it the next time they were together, oozing blood. "So I don't know how bad it could really be" he glanced at the clock again, grimacing. "Um. . . Alec. . . I have to go in like ten minutes" he sighed, waving his hand. A bunch of his 'necissities' started packing themselves, none of them being clothes. This saved time at least, as long as he thought of everything.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:24 pm

"Fair enough," Alec shrugged. Shadowhunters weren't supposed to show pain, and they brushed it off like a trip. Magnus point out the time made Alec look at the clock. "Oh, okay," he said, having dreaded this moment enough, but now that the moment was here, he was sorrowful. "You're bringing everything...except clothes," he noticed, looking at the things moving around the room. "You could always just poof clothes from the stores while you're in Idris so you don't have to care if you leave anything personal behind," Alec suggested, since Magnus might just poof his clothes from his place to Idris. Why lose his stuff when he could lose stuff that didn't belong to him yet?
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:32 pm

"Well. . . I never know what I'm going to wear, so there's no point. Plus, there's no way I could fit two months worth of clothes into a bag or suitcase" Magnus shrugged, thinking of little things he might have forgotten. "Hmm, I might, but I'd also bring some of my own. Because I actually know what I have here. And I'd miss my favorite clothes" he ran his fingers through his hair, pushing it back from his hair. It was almost strange to be touching his hair when it was down. He sighed and let go of Alec, getting to his feet. It was time to say his goodbyes. His bag was packed and closed, and he just had to make the portal.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:43 pm

Two whole months of clothes for Alec could fit in a couple shopping bags, but apparently what Magnus was considering as two months was a truck load, or something close to that measurement. The stuff he was bring now would probably take a suitcase or two. Alec got to his feet after Magnus, knowing their time of departure was now. "I'll see you in two months," Alec promised him, smiling reassuringly. "Make sure to behave yourself." Alec wouldn't cry, he told himself. It was only two months. And they'd be writing just about every day. Maybe it was just his stupid hormones acting up again. No, it had to be that. If he were normal right now he'd say his goodbyes peacefully with no regrets.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:01 pm

Magnus smiled and wrapped his arms around his fiance. "I'll try. I'll keep my shenanigans under control" he promised, running a hand up and down his back. He really didn't want to leave. He would be leaving behind everything he loved, for two whole months. He wasn't sure if he could make it the full two months. "Be careful, be safe, do what Isabelle says. Don't ignore all of my messages. I might get annoying after awhile, but humor me, please" he teased, grinning slightly. He brushed some hair from Alec's face, sighing once before pressing their lips together firmly. He was really going to miss this.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:13 pm

Alec had hummed an agreement to all of the above as Magnus pressed their mouths together. Alec hoped he had put enough force into his half that would represent how much he was going to miss Magnus for the while they'd be separated. It was like Magnus was going on his own Shadowhunter mission, except Alec didn't have to worry about never seeing him again. Whatever business Magnus had in Idris, it most likely would bring him back alive and hopefully well. Deprived didn't count towards unwell. When he opened his mouth for air, he breathed out, "I love you, so much."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:30 pm

Magnus put as much of his emotion into the kiss as his lips would allow, knowing that it would be one of his last. There was no promising that he woulndn't at least attempt to kiss Alec until the moment he left. He pulled his lover as close as he could, which wasn't very close, because of Alec's protruding stomach. It could be rather irritating sometimes. "I love you too. More than I can say" he responded, nuzzling at his neck, lightly placing a kiss there before kissing his lips again, lighter this time. "You'd better be okay when I come home. Or I will. Not. Be. Happy" he warned, kissing the corner of his mouth this time.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:35 pm

Alec's lips twitched upward, starting with the corner that had been kissed. "I'll be careful. I've got Izzy here, and my parents." Unless they went on a mission, but he wasn't going to say anything. The only way Magnus would find out that they weren't home would be if he coincidentally saw them in Alicante. He'd have Isabelle anyway, if she wasn't off at a party. He wasn't going to say that either. Alec stole himself his own final kiss on the opposite corner of Magnus' mouth that he'd done to him. "You'll have to make sure you're all right too. I can't keep an eye on you while you're over there." It was more like Magnus was Alec's babysitter, especially now. But usually he made sure Alec was safe and healthy. Alec let a hand linger at Magnus' waist, knowing he had to let go.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:56 pm

Magnus was satisfied with that answer, since he knew that Alec's family would take care of him while he was gone. His mouth copied Alec's, twitching up at the stolen kiss. "I will. I'm good at being careful, don't worry" he grinned. He really wasn't careful, most of the time, and he knew Alec knew that. He reluctantly removed his hands from around Alec, sighing. He picked up Chairman Meow, who had just rubbed against his leg. "You'd better be good too. Any shredded clothes when I get home and no food for a month" he threatened his cat, cuddling him briefly before putting him down and opening the portal. "I'm going to miss you. A lot. I love you" he hugged Alec again. This was it. His final moments with Alec for two months.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:01 pm

Alec got his last hug with Magnus before letting his hands fall to his sides, lingering a moment longer. "I love you too, and I'll miss you a lot too, Magnus." Chairman Meow would keep him company here. "Hurry back, all right?" Magnus really couldn't do that, unless if he could finish his work early and they'd let him go. Magnus would let him know through their letters if he was getting back early or not. If Magnus actually lived up to what he'd do to his cat if the cat had shredded any clothes, Alec would make sure to feed the cat anyway. This was the last time he'd get to see Magnus. His eyes looked his fiance up and down once, capturing another image of Magnus in his mind for the next months to come.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:33 pm

"I will" Magnus replied. He would hurry back as fast as he could. The minute he was done his job, he would be packed and gone. "I'll see you in two months" he grabbed the handle of his suitcase, stealing one last kiss. "Bye Alec. Love you" he wiggled his fingers in a wave, grinning at his Shadowhunter before walking through the portal. He didn't care that he'd said that he loved Alec three times in the last two minutes. It was true, and he liked saying it. He would have screamed 'I love Alexander Lightwood' as loud as he could, just to prove it, but he was now in Alicante, and that would be a very bad idea.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:29 pm

"Good. Love you too," Alec said, waving back, hand going to caress the spot where Magnus had stolen a kiss from him. Alec watched the portal disappear, taking his fiance with him. He looked down at the cat who was rubbing up against his leg, now wanting attention from him. He bent down as best as he could, picking the small cat up and going to sit on the couch. His coffee had been finished, so he stroked the cat lazily as he looked around for what he could do to pass the time. He'd have to see how he got past the first day, and then decide how tough it would be to wait for his warlock to return to him.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:07 pm

Magnus sighed, walking through the city once he got past the gate. Because of his demon blood, he couldn't get through without permission. Luckily, he had permission. He wandered through Alicante until he came to the Hall of the Accords. The day went by in a flurry of activity, but every spare moment he spent worrying over Alec. He couldn't do much from so far away, and he didn't have his phone with him. It turns out that he was needed to cure almost the entire City of some plague. At least he was immune to it. But he needed to make sure to shower three times before seeing Alec, so he wouldn't get sick too. It would be even worse on him right now. Healing them was a simple process, but after that he was supposed to prevent it. He knew how, but doing two things to each person in the city would be long work, and it would take a lot out of him. Two months was the estimated time. He finally got to flop into his bed at ten, which was about two pm. New York time. So he had been awake for not even 12 hours, but it felt like a lot more. He had helped six people already. He wasn't looking for the rest. Before he went to bed, he conjured himself some paper, and a pink gel pen.

'Alec. God, I miss you already. Turns out there's some strange Shadowhunter plague going around here that went around 200 years ago, and I need to cure and protect almost everybody in Alicante. Doesn't that sound like fun? I'm dead tired, and only helped 6 people today. But I also made 2 portals and got up at 3, but still. I hope you're having a better time than me. Anything exciting gone on since I left? Doubt it. I've only been gone for about ten hours. Anyways, before I crash, I decided to write you. Love you lots. See you when I get home!

Hugs & Kisses, Love always, Magnus'

The warlock signed his name with a flourish, before summoning his favorite blue lipstick, and putting some on before kissing the paper beside his name, grinning down at it before setting the lipstick aside and rolling up the paper, which just happened to have glitter already on it. He tied it up with a blue ribbon and sent it to Alec, simply turning over and falling asleep right after.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:16 pm

Alec had been secretly organizing some of the books he found lying around. Magnus wouldn't notice he he put them on the shelf in alphabetical order by author's last name. He almost jumped when he got Magnus' letter with a blue ribbon. He should have expected a letter as early as this. For most of the day he'd been dozing off, the T.V. going on and off sometimes in the day when he wanted some sound. He read the paper, and tied it back up, as it was. He didn't fail to notice the blue lipstick on the page. He smiled at that. Magnus and his signatures. Magnus had paper around here, and some sparkly pens.

'Miss you already too, Magnus. Sounds bad. I wonder if my parents heard of that yet. Maybe that's why they've been out of Alicante for a while? Maybe I'll ask when I go home tonight. I'm still at your place for the time being. Reading that you're about to sleep, I'll send it maybe before I head to bed tonight. Seeing as how early we got up, I guess I'll be out by 9 p.m. Nothing exciting going on, except Chairman Meow chasing his tail. I wish Church was that enthusiastic, but all he does is mope around in the halls. Love you back loads,

Alec~' Alec had drawn a small heart by his name for Magnus. He didn't have lipstick to put on the paper. He put the paper in his pocket for later. Later came too long, with nothing to do. Around 8:30 p.m. he sent the message through rune; hence the Fire Message. He climbed into his bed at the Institute after having told Isabelle what they'd discussed today. His bed, small as it may be, was not nearly as comfortable as when Magnus was in it too, sharing the cramped space with him.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:51 pm

Magnus was pleased to wake up with a letter waiting for him from Alec. He opened the letter and read it, smiling down at the heart drawn on the bottom. Alec really was too cute sometimes. He was in a better mood about waking up at five thirty after reading the letter, and decided to write his reply before he went to bed, as he had the day before. Now, he dragged himself to his feet, walking to the shower. He really wasn't looking forward to the rest of this job. He was going to feel drained the entire time, and he would probably get minimal sleep, and minimal time to get ready.

Collapsing back on his bed, Magnus sighed. He was tired, and wanted nothing more to curl up and die. Or just pass out. But he couldn't spend his entire time there working and sleeping. That just wasn't how he rolled. He pulled Alec's letter towards him again, getting a pen and paper as he had the previous night, and started writing his reply, this time in green ink.

'It is bad, but thankfully it's only a Shadowhunter virus. So I'm not going to get sick and die while I'm here. Yes, Chairman Meow does tend to have more energy than Church. I think Church just needs to grasp the idea of 'fun'. But as long as my cat isn't eating my clothes, he can chase his tail as much as he likes. Hope you don't get to bored while I'm gone. Or too sexually frustrated ;3 I'll be back soon enough. Just roughly 58 more days. I'm trying to get finished as fast as I can, but I'm pretty drained, so it'll be tough. Now, before I die, I'm going to bed. Love you, miss you.

Kisses &Glitter, Magnus.

P.s., love the heart. You're too adorable. Love you.'

Magnus kissed the paper the way he had before, using red lipstick this time. He tied a bright pink ribbon around it this time, sending it off after. he was going to be changing up the colours with every message he sent. It was just what he did. He flopped back on the bed, sighing heavily. "I'm going to die before I even get back to Alec" he muttered to himself, snapping his fingers to remove his clothes, rolling over and passing out.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:33 pm

Isabelle was reading over his shoulder as he read his latest message. She was snickering about the 'kisses and glitter' part, and pointing out the fact that he had left a lipstick mark on the letter. "Do you kiss the papers back?" she teased, "'cause I have a lot of lipstick for your to use if you wanna do that too. Or, I could kiss it and you can say it's from you." Alec just shook his head. If he pretended like he wasn't going to respond soon, or didn't know how to respond, she'd leave him alone, and then he'd either do it later or go off and hide so he could write back in peace.

"Maybe later," he told her, implying that he was going to write the letter back later on. She settled for that and went off, going to her room to clean. Apparently the mostly spotless room was not spotless enough for her, and it was her third time dusting. Secretly, Alec thought she was just going back to make more lists for their wedding. She'd calmed down a little with that because Magnus wasn't here and she couldn't scream her plans out like an impatient child. Alec found time mid-afternoon to write back, figuring Magnus was working right now. He'd send it when he thought maybe Magnus wasn't working.

'I'd have to say I'm more worried about your being sexually deprived. Bored, on the other hand, can get the better of both of us. At least you get something to do, and you're pretty safe from it. I've kept your bedroom door closed to Chairman Meow doesn't get in and eat the clothes you really shouldn't have on the floors. Anything else out though, I can't promise it'll be safe. I guess it's kinda fair game for the cat if it's not in your room in the closet. Just watch, 58 days will go by sooner than you know. Just don't keep track of every single day going by and it might make some progress. If you plan on kissing the letters with a different color every time, I almost don't doubt you'd have 58 different colors to use. Love, Alec' He drew two hearts this time. Maybe he'd draw a heart for every day that went by. If Magnus was using the effort of finding a different color, he'd have to use the effort of drawing one more heart every day.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:28 pm

Magnus was thrilled to find another letter waiting for him in the morning. It was a nice thing to wake up to. Not as nice as waking up to Alec in his bed, but it was as close as he was getting. He read it over and smiled, running a hand through his matted hair. He went through the same process that he had the day before, waiting until he was 'home' from work before replying. He wasn't as tired today, and he guessed he was getting used to it. That was always a good thing. He would have more time to himself than the bit he had in the mornings.

'Me? Sexually deprived? Psssshhht. Okay maybe. But my hand and I can spend some quality time together, so I'll be fine. Thanks hun. I guess closing my door before I left might have been a good thing. Anything else out probably isn't expensive, unless I left some clothes out. Hmm, 58 days had better go by quickly, or I might have to leave with the job half done. I might just be missing you so much by the end that it's either come home or die. You never know. Writing to you every day isn't the same as hugging you, or kissing you, or talking to you. Or just looking at you. Darling, I have more than 58 different colours. Just you wait. Do you like me kissing my letters? *insert smirk here* Bet you do. Two hearts this time? Does that mean your love for me has doubled? Mm, that'd be nice. Love you. Lots.

Love & Hugs, Magnus.' Adding his kiss mark, he sent it off, now taking advantage of the one night so far that he wasn't tired, and conjuring himself a book from his home, cracking it open and starting to read.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:53 pm

(First week, third day, Wednesday ((unless we said some other day? can't remember)

'Doubles, triples, every single day, my love increases,' Alec wrote, smiling to himself. 'I'm not sure what a great idea it'd be if you skip out half way through the mission. The Clave would only let you leave if you were unable to complete what they sent you to do, or if they found another person who could take care of that job better. We'll be together again soon enough. And after that, we'll have our first born, and it'll be the three of us. Good luck with the 58 colors, I love the kiss marks. I'd wait forever if you asked me to, all of our love, Alec and our child.' Three hearts this time. Alec sent it at nine p.m.

(End of the next week, Thursday)

'I finally got Isabelle to show me how to start working the PlayStation3. We had to dig it out of all the stuff it was under, and after Isabelle organized whatever was around your T.V. so we could get the cords in place safely, she showed me how to play some of the games. I convinced her to play a two player with me, even though I lost most of the time. I have to keep looking down at the controls. She said I'll get used to it. Maybe. Now we can play when we've got free time in the future. I'm trying to keep myself entertained. Lots of my love, and Isabelle's. This is her lipstick on the bottom of the page. I had to let her kiss the paper this time. She wants to know if you have this color. Love from the both of us, Alec and Izzy.' Eight hearts and a cyan blue lip print. Alec was coping rather well without his warlock, but he wasn't sure he could say the same for Magnus.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:26 am

Magnus's eyes caught the lip mark first, raising an eyebrow before continuing to read. As soon as he saw Isabelle's name he figured it was hers. He was a tad dissappointed.
'i'm glad you figured out how to use it. It's gotta be better to have something to do. How organized is 'organized'? I don't know weather to be scared or not. You'd better not be cleaning my whole house while I'm gone. Which games did you play? I only keep the ones I like. I'm sure you'll get used to it. Everyone does. I bet you'll be better than me when I get home. I'm out of practice. Hm, I would love to play with you when I get home. In more than one way. Haha what, this colour? Love you.

Sparkles & love, Magnus.' he put the same Cyan blue lip mark beside his name.

(Third week, Wednesday)

'Gah, I think the number of people here is multiplying. Sick Shadowhunters from around the world are pouring in to be cured. I'm dead tired, but as long as I can still work, the Clave doesn't care. I'm just a Downworlder to them. I'm glad I'm not to you anymore. It really is a pain in the ass. Wish I could be home with you, and with people who actually appreciate the Magnificent Magnus Bane. It's nicer that way. The Clave is too bossy anyways. See you soon, hopefully. Love always.

Kisses & Rainbows, Magnus' a bright orange lipstick print accompanied this letter.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:42 pm

Alec had listed off a couple of the games they played, and some of the ones he liked to watch Isabelle play so expertly. He had showed Isabelle the same color kiss mark from Magnus, and she'd pursed her lips and gone to rummage through her make up bags. He assumed she was looking for a color she didn't think he'd have. He didn't know how to explain how organized they'd done, so he left it vague.

'The Clave will be the Clave, it's unavoidable. The Inquisitor is harder to convince, but we've had our suspicions around here about him. Aldertree, the creep...Rest when you can, don't over do yourself. Maybe if you fake a sick day you could get some rest, but then that could lead to a possible extra day of work. Whatever works for you. Good luck, see you in five weeks, love Alec. P.S. Izzy thinks our baby's a girl' Yet another heart was added to the montage.

(Fourth week, Tuesday)

'I fell asleep before I could reply last night, I'm sorry. I didn't even do that much today, I was just too tired to remember to grab the paper and write back. It's kinda early now, I guess you'll get it when you wake up. Isabelle cleaned some of your kitchen yesterday, but I told her to at least leave the spice cabinet alone. She put everything in the drawers and cupboards. I can show you where everything is when you come back. She didn't touch your room, on the bright side. She picked up some of your clothes around everywhere though. She put them up high from the cat, and had to throw away a couple of chewed socks. We're keeping things kinda safe, and I'm trying to keep Izzy from cleaning too much. Love Alec and Isabelle....maybe Isabelle.'
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:17 pm

Magnus was a bit surprised not to find a letter waiting for him when he woke up, but he got ready as always and headed off to work. His routine like this made him feel like a mundane, getting up early and getting ready to go to work. About halfway through his day he got the message from Alec, and simply sent it to his home, not wanting it to be seen by anybody who could ask to see it. He dealt with it when he got home, heading straight for it and reading it eagerly. He was missing Alec with every fibre of his being.

'That's completely fine. Sleep as much as you can. You probably need it more than I do now. You're sleeping for two. I get them when I wake up every day. Time difference, sweetheart. I got it around noonish. What's with you Lightwoods and cleaning!? Not that I mind too much, I know my house is a mess, and is long overdue for cleaning, but still. I like my messes. They give my home charachter. Not that it doesn't have enough of that. Glad I have you to show me where things are, and thank you for making her leave my spice cabinet alone. Chewed socks? Damn Meow's been at it again. I thought he was over the sock phase. I guess I'll survey the damage when I get home. I really hope Isabelle doesn't love me the way you do. That might be a tad awkward. Love lots.

Sparkles & Love, Magnus' bright red lipstick accompanied this letter.

(Fifth week, Friday)

'Almost done Alec! Less than a month left! I'm looking forward to seeing you. Hell, I'm dying to see you by this point. I miss you so much. I think I've seen almost the entire population of Shadowhunters here except for you and your family. I think I would have liked it more if you had all turned up, but you can't exactly come here right now. If you could, I'd already have dragged you here. I'll be done here in a few more weeks, and I'm trying to rush it as much as I can. But I'm being paid a lot for this, so I can't skip out as much as I'd love to. Apparently they decided to pay me per person I helped. I've got a whole roster here. See you soon.

Kittens & Hugs, Magnus' Lime green lipstick this time. He was running out of things to say at the ends of his letters. He didn't want to have to repeat them though.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:29 pm

'In the time span of five weeks you've got probably two thirds of the population, I'd guess, but either way, that's great! I've been waiting to see you since you left in the portal. Isabelle is counting down the days too. I think she's got a note book of ideas for the wedding. I wouldn't doubt that, honestly. She says hi, and she wants you to know that she's going to find a lipstick color that you don't have. I didn't even know there was this many colors in the world. At least the Clave pays well for services. Shadowhunters don't really get paid. It's more of duty than job. And they provide money for us when we need. Not like we can spend it all whenever. Anyways, not much longer left. The days are going faster knowing you'll be back in less than a month. Always yours, Alec, and on the occasion, Izzy.'

(Sixth week, Friday)

'Two weeks left, I'm getting excited. What ever will you do with the pay you're getting? I don't believe there's nothing you can't get with your magic alone. Except well, maybe some services, like applying paint, or fixing electricity. But you can make your own electricity. Ah well. Isabelle says this color is something you surely mustn't have. I'm not even sure why people would want this color, but I guess you guys collect the stuff or something. She also wants a lipstick trade when you get back. Anxious and waiting, Alec.' Alec smiled and closed the letter, setting a rune down on it and watching it disappear. Two weeks left out of the two months they started with.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next