The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare

2 posters

Page 23 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Next

Go down

Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare - Page 23 Empty Re: Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare

Post by RippedNose Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:49 pm

Magnus nodded, giving a light shrug. "Pretty much" he admitted, smiling slightly. There weren't many inncoent people left in the world. Normally children were innocent, but when it came to sex and drugs these days, second grade children knew more about sex than Alec had before they had started dating. "Well, it depends on the person. Most innocent people can't see the evil in the world, and have no idea how horrible people can be. Some have never done a bad thing in their lives" he explained. Those were the most basic ones, but people like that got fewer and fewer every year.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare - Page 23 Empty Re: Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:55 pm

"Sounds more like obliviousness. Is that the same thing?" Alec asked, since the qualifications for being either innocent of oblivious were virtually the same thing. Murder was bad, but killing demons? Was that the same thing? They didn't have a soul. Killing a downworlder out of line was technically justified because they fought back. It wasn't even self defense they were doing. They usually took the initiative. They were also warned in case they were the running type.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:33 pm

"Well, it's not entirely the same thing. Sometimes it gets grouped together, and they often come hand-in-hand. Obliviousness is less attractive. Innocent is adorable" Magnus explained, pressing his lips to Alec's temple. His wide blue eyes almost screamed his innocence at the world, but if they were really looked at, some of the horrors he had seen in his life were reflected there. Magnus couldn't count the things he had seen in them. He loved those eyes though. Blue eyes and black hair was his favorite combination.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:38 pm

"Oh, okay. If you say so," Alec had responded, blinking. He laid against Magnus, thinking of what they'd both been through. They had gone through the drama of him getting over Jace, of him realizing he was in love with Magnus, and then creating a family with him. Some Shadowhunters chose their partners carefully so they only had to choose once. Alec had done so unknowingly, though Magnus had been the one to talk him through it and make him realize it. "What are you thinking of?" he asked, or as the Mundies called it, 'Penny for your thoughts?'
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:50 pm

Magnus had braided a lot of the back of Alec's head by now, but he had no idea if the young Shadowhunter had noticed. It was nice to get to just lie here and talk, playing with his hair and teasing. He smiled slightly and shrugged at Alec's question. "You" he replied simply. "You, and all the things I love about you, and how I'm the luckiest man on the planet, because you're mine" he smiled again. Sure he was being sappy, but he didn't care. If Alec could be sweet, so could he. But it came more naturally to his little Shadowhunter than it did to him.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:53 pm

Alec blushed a little. He had half expected Magnus to say something about him, something either perverted or sappy, in the sweet way. Magnus had apparently chosen the latter of his idea. Alec's head felt uncomfortable now. He shook his head slightly, feeling the resistance from something in his hair. He reached a hand up and ran through it, finally figuring out what Magnus had been doing to his hair. He brushed them out with his fingers quickly. Him doing something with his hair other than cutting it the usual way would look odd on him, he had decided long ago.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:59 pm

Magnus grinned at the light blush he got from his lover, which didn't surprise him. He could make Alec blsuh extremely easily. If he wanted to see the colour, he only had to say one thing, and it would magically appear. He laughed a bit when Alec figured out that he had been braiding his hair, and he started to undo them. "You realize that I can braid faster than you can take them out, right?" he asked, grinning. His long fingers were well-practiced with hair, and he could tie braids in Alec's short hair in less than thirty seconds.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:47 pm

"I don't like braids. They look stupid in black hair. Just look at Aline and Isabelle." Braids in a male with black hair, that would have to be four times worse, hands down. "It must look as ridiculous as a ponytail would. At least on me." Stubby ponytails looked stupid on him. Especially when it was on one side of his head, or just his long bangs gathered in a ponytail. "See, you look fine in them because your hair is longer and silkier." Magnus colored his hair too, and it looked just as good as regular hair. Alec had been recommended to get red highlights, or blue, to match his eyes. That didn't sound as bad as Jace suggesting pink hair.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:00 pm

Magnus laughed lightly, shaking his head. "There's nothing wrong with braids in black hair" he said, denying that. "Nothing would look ridiculous on you" he denied this as well, wondering how badly Alec really saw himself. "The only thing that would look weird would be if you dyed your whole head a strange colour, and that would be just because it wouldn't suit you" he shrugged, picturing some things that would make him look fine, but he would think he looked stupid. "I still think you should get highlights" he said, smiling slightly. "And some more self confidence. Even with me telling you every day how beautiful you are, you still don't get it" he sighed, shaking his head.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:10 pm

"I don't even know what I'd do with highlights," Alec said, "Isabelle had the idea to dye my hair in rainbow stripes to make a statement of some sort, but I kinda ran away before she could go out and buy some dye." His hair, anything but black, was unthinkable. For him. Magnus kept telling him he looked fine in whatever, as he said now. Alec had stood in front of a mirror for twenty minutes once, half naked, trying to determine what Magnua thought was so beautiful. All he saw was dark blue eyes staring from under uneven black hair, a muscled teenager balancing on the line of being muscular and thin. "I don't know how people obtain so much self confidence. Some people are lucky they can see themselves in a positive light."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:18 pm

Magnus automatically pictured Alec with rainbow stripes and snickered. "Now that would be weird. I don't think a statement is exactly what you need" he said, laughing lightly. "With highlights you could do a lot, while only doing a little. I can use some of mine that washes out to show you some time, if you like" he offered. That way, if Alec liked it, he could get it done, and if he didn't, which he probably would, then he could just wash it out. After he took pictures. "It's not too hard, sweety. You just pick out the good things about yourself. You've got a gorgeous body, for one" even if it wasn't as nice now, it was still nice, and it would get better again. "Your eyes are beautiful, you've got nice features, nice eyelashes, your hair is shiny, you've got some height, but not too much. See? It's not hard. I got my confidence easily, but I've been around for much longer" he explained, smiling at his fiance.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:33 pm

"Um, washing it out? Like, it only lasts one day?" Alec asked, confused. Jace used spray stuff once, turning his hair green and spiking it viciously. It washed out after a few rounds of shampoo and his special conditioner. Magnus colored his hair for maybe a few hours and had it out before the next day. Maybe that was just his magic though, taking it out before it really could be naturally removed or worn out. "You have a lot to notice as beauty. Mine is just a mortal thing. It's something that won't be there forever, technically."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:37 pm

Magnus laughed, nodding. "Yes, it only lasts a day. Because it's impossible to dye black hair without bleaching it, so I use this stuff that kind of. . . I don't know, smears on? Anyways, it stays there and dries that way, and washes out in one go. It's the same consistancy as gel" he explained, trying to keep it simple for him. He sighed lightly. "You have a lot to notice as beauty too, you just don't see it" he said, tugging at his hair, and his voice became more serious. "But it doesn't have to be a mortal thing" he reminded him. Alec still hadn't given him an answer about his immortality option.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:23 pm

"Hmm, maybe one day when no one is gonna be over I'll try it. And you can't take any pictures of it," Alec said, because he knew Magnus would show Isabelle if he had one day decided to let Magnus dye his hair colors or something. She'd keep them and always remind him about it. "I don't see beauty on myself. Are you sure you're not just making it up?" No one else had ever seen past the purposely downplayed looks of his, because he had tried to make sure there was nothing to look at. He made a soft sound in the back of his throat. Immortality to be with Magnus was what he wanted, but he had to accept that his family would move on and age without him. Well, unless Isabelle hooked up with Simon and became a vamp too.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:32 pm

Magnus pouted lightly when he was told no pictures. "But that's no fair" he whined, tugging at Alec's hair lightly. "Come on, just one?" he asked, knowing that even the answer was no, he would take them anyways. He laughed lightly, shaking his head. "No Alexander, I'm not making it up. Even before I knew who you were, I thought you were the most beautiful thing I'd ever laid eyes on, and you even tried to hide it" he said, smiling slightly. He had no idea how one person could feel so ugly, but be so gorgeous at the same time. It was almost cruel having to listen to Alec talk about himself that way.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:39 pm

"Pfft, and I know what one would turn in to," he said, rolling his eyes. One would become possibly one hundred, and who knew what Magnus would do with them. He might even do the same thing Isabelle did with pictures; put them on the computer and paint on them. Alec didn't know what Magnus would want to paint on it, but all the same. "I don't like people looking at me. It's one of the things that had those other guys follow me." He wore hoodies on jogs because of that.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:58 pm

"I have no idea what you're talking about" Magnus said innocently, smiling at him. He wouldn't do much with the pictures, since he wouldn't want other people to be looking at pictures of his Alec. The only exception would be the Lightwoods, since that couldn't be avoided.He had a number of pictures from Isabelle in a photo album and hidden in his bedroom, which he knew was going to have to change. Alec wouldn't be too happy with some of the pictures. He was going to have to hide it better. "Hmm, what about when I look at you? Does that bother you?" he asked, raising his eyebrows slightly. He ddn't like other people looking at his Alec, unless he was showing off that Alec was his.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:03 pm

"Uh-huh," Alec hummed skeptically. "Of course you don't. You understand more than I do, of course you don't know what I'm talking about." Magnus knew a lot, him being alive as long as he had. Alec didn't even know things from this century. Barely this decade. He was book smart, and usually common sense smart, at least compared to Jace. He was, however, not very smart with the popular culture things. They weren't really important except for maybe understanding and enjoying somehow, the daily things of life. History he knew, but it was the famous kind of history that Hodge taught. "I don't mind you looking at me," he said, mentally adding he liked it when Magnus looked at him, "I just didn't like it when girls would look me up and down and talk to me." He never knew how to respond, and it made him severely uncomfortable. Guys hitting on him had made him nervous and he still didn't know how to talk to them.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:04 pm

"Of course not" Magnus grinned, still denying it, even if they both knew he was lying. He understood more things than most people, including things he wasn't supposed to know. Alec didn't know much about more modern things, but it was cute. Most Shadowhunters didn't keep up with the Mundane world, save for the newer generation. Isabelle and Jace were both informed on it, and he didn't know any other young Shadowhunters. "Don't mind it, or like it?" he asked, wanting Alec to clarify. He snickered slightly at the next part. "And that, my dear, is because you're gay" he grinned. That little fact just made him love Alec all the more.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:16 pm

"I don't mind, and I-I like it," he clarified for Magnus, though he was nearly sure Magnus had just wanted him to say it aloud, because he probably already knew it. "Umm, yeah, I knew that at the time they started trying to hug me..." He didn't learn it for a while. He'd been around females and males, Mundanes or Shadowhunters, and never found the interest in girls like other guys who talked about their shape and stuff. Jace came along and he felt like he found out his preferences. Finally leading in why he didn't like the girls who hugged him or tried to hint things to him that they wanted.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:34 pm

Magnus grinned when Alec admitted it. He knew he was right, and he felt pretty triumphant about that. "I'm glad. I like it when you look at me too. And don't think I don't notice" he smirked slightly. He had caught Alec watching him numerous times, and he quite enjoyed it, because he knew Alec wasn't one to look at everybody. "Well I'm glad you figured that out before I met you, and I didn't have to make you realize that too" he said, sighing. That would have been one more complication to his winning Alec over. It had already been hard enough.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:05 pm

"You always like attention," Alec said, though he never minded giving it to him. The man lived off of attention, it was how he kept his interest up, and he said he enjoyed Alec's. Alec liked to think to himself how lucky he was to have Magnus as his first and only boyfriend, lover, and soon spouse. He couldn't be more proud of Magnus if he tried. "I figured out what it was and then learned the name for it later on when I heard Shadowhunters talking about how much they hated it. I spent a lot of time trying to convince myself it was a lie, of what I was."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:27 pm

"This is true" Magnus admitted, nodding, "But I like yours best." This was true too, and he had no problem admitting that, unlike Alec. He frowned, running his fingers through Alec's hair again. "Really? Nobody should have to deny what they are, and feel uncomfortable to the point of fear that they're anything other than straight" he said, sighing. "The only thing I've ever denied about myself was when I was a child. . . I denied that I was anything but human. . . but I've never denied being gay, or bi, or whatever" he shrugged. He didn't exactly like to talk about his past, but he had just brought up that little bit.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:50 pm

"Nobody should have to, but sometimes people are in situations that are out of their control." Shadowhunters coming out sometimes meant them being stripped of their marks. Alec couldn't be stripped of his marks. He couldn't become a Mundane with fighting abilities, that wouldn't even be living for him anymore. Sure, he'd have Magnus and Skylar, unless they found out about Skylar and took him away for testing or destruction. And Magnus, for perhaps 'seducing' Alec in what could be seen to the Clave as evil, could be sentenced to death or imprisonment for life. "Bi? Huh?" He hadn't heard bi ever leave the warlock's mouth. He had assumed because he was so magnificently sparkling that he was flaming gay.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:01 pm

Magnus knew this was true, but he said nothing. He didn't like knowing that Alec had denied his sexuality to himself, even if he knew it. He seriously hoped that the Clave never knew anything about this, and they could be oblivious for a long time. They were going to have to fake Alec's death at one point, to throw them off. He smiled slightly at Alec's question, shrugging. "Well, I've been with girls before. . . I much prefer men, but while drunk, I'm not exactly picky" he explained. "I consider myself gay most of the time though" he kissed Alec's forehead lightly. "No need to worry about losing me to a woman. Don't worry" he grinned slightly.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Next