The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare

2 posters

Page 24 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 44  Next

Go down

Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare - Page 24 Empty Re: Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:24 pm

"Have you ever felt something for girls?" Alec asked, because he used to wonder what it was like to feel like a 'normal' guy. Some girls were pretty, but it was all platonic feeling. They weren't attractive, they just weren't ugly. He used to feel like some sort of abomination because he couldn't even pretend that he could like a girl. "What does it feel like?" Was that a normal question? "You must have gone to bars a lot then, if you liked getting drunk and having one nighters." Alec would be at Magnus' side forever, Magnus would hopefully never have to get drunk and go for lonely one nighters.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare - Page 24 Empty Re: Fan Rp - MAlec - THE DEATH OF CLARY! (c) Cassandra Clare

Post by RippedNose Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:35 pm

Magnus frowned, thinking about it. He didn't like to talk about previous relationships with Alec, not wanting him to feel insignificant, but he wouldn't lie to him. "Well. . . yes" he replied a bit reluctantly. "That was a long time ago though. I havn't any time recently. I keep wondering if it's possible to have your sexuality change. Being around as long as me, it has to be possible, right?" he tilted his head, wanting to hear Alec's opinion on that. He smiled slightly at the next question. "It feels the same as it does when you feel like this about a guy. No different. Bars are great though. I should take you one time, when Isabelle has Skylar" he grinned. He would love to take Alec to a bar, and just have a night on the town or something.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:47 pm

"Hmm, I think so? I mean, maybe you can just like something more than the other, but still have the title?" Could someone be straight and then decide he's gay over time? No, it wasn't opinion, it was genes. They were born that way, but some never found out. "Um, if you're really bi, then maybe you're bi, and just prefer guys more." Alec didn't mind, but he just never thought of Magnus ever liking girls before. He always saw Magnus talking to girls about fashion, or tips or something, it was never flirtatious, Magnus never appeared to be interested. "Bars? I had drinks once or twice because of Jace. I'm a lightweight." Alec had been out about the first and a half drink. He had a massive hangover in the end.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:53 pm

Magnus laughed slightly as Alec seemed to work it out out loud. "Yeah. That's what I've mostly decided" he nodded. Most of the girls he'd dated in the past had turned out to be complete bitches. Like the vampire that was the leader of the Dumort idiots. Camille. He really hated her. He laughed and shook his head. "Really? My little Lightwood, a lightweight? I never would have guessed" he teased. "I can change that, don't worry". Alcohol didn't affect him as much as it did other people, so it took him alot to get drunk.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:57 pm

"I don't think high tolerance on alcohol is really that good," Alec said, recalling lessons on drugs and such. "Bad for the brain, reflexes, and overall just bad for the body. I wouldn't be a very good Shadowhunter if I let drugs slow me down." Didn't Magnus say never to go for drugs? Alcohol was legal, he supposed, but not drunk driving or anything. "Besides, Jace said I talk a lot when I'm drunk. Then I pass out." Alec had never been more embarrassed in his life. He had no idea what he had said, but obvious if Jace hadn't figured anything out until this year, he had heard nothing, or at least didn't say anything. "Um, I haven't touched anything that could give me a hangover since."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:03 pm

Magnus raised an eyebrow, wondering how much Alec really knew about alcohol and drugs and such. "Do I look very wasted away? I've drank more than my fair share in my life" he smiled slightly. Sure, he was a Downworlder, so it was different for him, but still. He particularily liked the fey's drinks, that were so much better than stupid Mundane beer. "Drugs are a completely different story. Never done them in my life, and I don't plan on it. But that, my dear Nephilim, is adorable" he laughed. Alec didn't normally talk alot unless the two of them were talking, and seeing him pass out would be rather cute, but kind of bad at the same time.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:09 pm

"But you're magic, you could heal that right?" Alec asked. "And when's the last time you've had a drink?" Alec couldn't recall him drinking in the time they'd been dating. He always saw Magnus drinking some happy, colorful coffee of some sort. "Talking too much is not cute. Jace told me in the morning that he said he couldn't shut me up and had to wait until I passed out to enjoy the rest of his beer." Alec didn't talk much because not only did he rarely understand what someone was talking about fully, but he also didn't know what he could say. People covered it for him, so there had been no point in putting his two cents in.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:16 pm

"Well, it depends on how severe it is. I'm not god" Magnus shrugged. He could fix it, to an extent. "Ehh, last time I had a drink. . . in Idris. I havn't gotten out much recently. I occasionally have a glass of wine" he shrugged. "It is too. Only because you're normally so quiet. And Jace's opinion on what is cute isn't what I'd even consider" Jace thought Clary was cute. Case closed. He had a feeling that getting Alec drunk would be interesting. He wondered if he would be clingy at all, as well as talkative. They came hand in hand sometimes.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:22 pm

"So you heal yourself if you're getting sick?" Alec asked. "Or do you just magically just repair yourself?" Maybe his body put itself back together when it was damaged, putting the reason why the warlock was immortal unless under unhealable conditions. Alec wasn't entirely sure what that would be, but he hoped Magnus never came across it. "Jace's opinion of cute is weird sometimes," Alec said, "this detached bunny tail, he thought it was cute. He named it Fluffy."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:33 pm

"I've never actually gotten sick from it. I guess Downworlder systems work different than humans" Magnus thought this was likely. Their systems were tougher, at least. ". . . He named a detatched rabbit's tail?" he asked slowly, raising an eyebrow. "I always knew there was something wrong with that kid. Like, seriously wrong. That's just sad" he shook his head, sighing. He didn't see what Alec could ever have seen in him. He was an arrogant, obnoxious idiot. The only thing he had going for him was his looks.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:38 pm

"So it wouldn't be a very good idea to get me to drink, huh?" Alec said, since humans had destroyable livers. His brain would be damaged little by little depending on how much or often Magnus had him drink. He hated hangovers anyway. Pounding headache, and he threw up too. Jace said he had ridiculous after effects of drinking. Jace just got headaches. "He talked to it and pet it and everything. Clary said he was weird too." She had given him a raised eyebrow and a small noise suggesting she might laugh. Alec didn't know how to react when he had seen Jace find the tail. He had told him to put it back, but Jace decided to make it a home in his room.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:47 pm

"Getting you to drink is fine, as long as you don't get trashed every night. It's mainly only alcoholics that get the worst effects" Magnus explained. Alec seemed to be really trying to get out of this. "I can deal with hangovers in an instant, if that's a concern" he added. He frequently had clients coming to him for hangover relief. "Yeah. . . that's another way to get AIDs. Wasn't he ever taught as a child not to pick up things like that?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. He had expected Maryse and Robert at least to teach him that.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:38 pm

"Beer tastes bad," Alec tried, "I remember wondering why Jace even liked chugging it. It tasted foul and sour and bitter, and I don't even remember what it really tastes like." His memory was blurred from when he had actually done it. Jace had told him in the morning after he asked why he had such a bad headache and why he couldn't remember the night before. "Oh, no. Jace was never taught not to pick up things off the ground. He used to drop food and then dive to the ground to pick it up and eat it. He did for a while, eventually claiming five second rule." Except when he'd find food on the ground, maybe candy Isabelle or Max dropped, and he'd stoop down to grab it and pop it in his mouth. Sometimes, he mistook something else for food, put it in his mouth, coughed and spit it out.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:10 am

Magnus shook his head slightly, mouth twitching in amusement. "There's more than just beer in the world" he pointed out. There was no way Alec was getting out of this. "I think you should try some cocktails. Add some fruit juice or something to those. Or rum and coke" he was trying to think of things Alec would like. He wouldn't try him on any faerie drinks, not trusting what some of them might do to him, recalling the unfortunate incident with Simon. "The five second rule? Did he have any idea how long that's been around? Since before people knew what bacteria was" he sighed, able to picture Jace picking foreign objects off the ground so easily.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:38 pm

"Cock...tails?" Alec asked, wondering if Magnus made the name up so it purposely had the word cock in it. "What are those?" What exactly would Magnus do if he were to get Alec drunk and unstable? Have his fun for the night? Take pictures and show them to Isabelle? Laugh and tell him what he missed on the morning he had a massive hangover? "Jace doesn't really care what he eats, even when we told him it was his fault in the first place that he ate something he didn't know what it was, or how long it'd been there." It had never mattered to him, as long as it tasted good. "Isabelle used to eat small bugs she killed when she was little. I never knew why."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:43 pm

Magnus grinned when Alec seperated the word to make it sound like two. "Yes, cocktails. And I didn't come up with the name" he said, almost reading his mind. "They're drinks with alcohol, and fruit juices and such. Like martinis. The things you see in the weird looking glasses, that sometimes have olives and things in them?" he ended in a bit of a question, wondering if Alec had ever heard of them. "Yes well, most children do eat strange things" he said, wondering how bad Alec was with that when he was a child. All he knew is that Alec was probably the cutest child he had ever seen, from some pictures Isabelle showed him.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:51 pm

"Oh, okay. It sounds better than beer, I guess," Alec said, shrugging. He didn't know if he wanted one, but he didn't know if he was getting out of this from Magnus. "Yeah, little kids, when there's no parents or adults watching what they do, can and will develop bad habits from what they do when they're little." Maybe it was from Isabelle's love of dressing up when she was little, but now she changed her clothes twice a day minimum. Alec used to hide when he dropped something to avoid getting yelled at, and then someone would find it, pick it up, and say no big deal, which still didn't draw him out of his hiding place. These days, due to that habit, he tried extra hard to pick things up when they were on the ground. Habits worked one way or the other for children. It helped them learn, or stayed and got worse. "Let's hope there aren't any bad habits Skylar will pick up."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:00 pm

"Beer is bland. Mundanes need to be a bit more creative with their drinks. But I'm not letting you near anything from the faeries. God knows what could happen to you" Magnus laughed slightly, shaking his head. He didn't need Alec turning into something strange on him. The bit about habits he laughed, a slightly sheepish sound. "Well I'm sorry to say, I can't promise that he won't pick up any of my. . . ehh. . . choice words. Or habits" he would try his best to refrain from swearing, but hitting on Alec while Skylar was around couldn't be helped. He did it naturally. Flirting was one thing he couldn't help.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:16 pm

Alec had a few drinks possibly concocted by faeries, and it didn't do much except tire him out a bit. He had been with Isabelle when she dragged him to a party that she had mislead him with 'she needed supervision' or something. So, he went with her, tried some of the drink she had given him saying it was yummy, and got tired gradually. Isabelle hadn't been as tired, but it could have been her amount of energy not noticing the drink had something in it. "Choice words? Kids aren't supposed to know swearing, but they do. I think Jace taught me some of the words. Isabelle taught me the rest." Alec hadn't actually learned or figured out any without the two of them to teach them to him. "Well, with Skylar growing up with two men as parents, he wouldn't be uncomfortable with it, I guess." And if Skylar was straight or not, then that was his choice to take influence, Alec supposed. As long as he was taught that sex was not okay unless you knew the person. In Alec's opinion.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:25 pm

"Children know more than they should about anything these days" Magnus pointed out. He had seen kids who were possibly only seven or eight walking around with cell phones, texting. Who they were texting, he had no idea. Eight year olds weren't supposed to have social lives. "I'm sure I've taught you some new words too" he grinned. He had taught Alec some of his favorite words, and most of them made him blush. "Doesn't matter if he's uncomfortable with it or not. It's more him. . . copying this before he's old enough" he coughed slightly, hiding anyother laugh. He had a feeling he would be doing to 'birds and the bees' talk once Skylar was old enough, since Alec wouldn't be able to get it out. But he wasn't sure he'd do such a good job with it either.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:29 pm

"Isabelle picked up texting before I did," Alec admitted, because he hadn't been interested at all when he first saw them. His mother was convinced by Isabelle that they all needed one to keep in touch in case one of them got in trouble. It was a good idea, sure, but that wasn't even close to what Isabelle used hers for. Alec didn't even want to know what she texted to people. "Yeah, I learned some things from you, too," Alec nodded. A lot of those words had been dirty words. Actually, all of them had been dirty. Whether or not they were used for the bedroom or insults though, varied. Some of them could be used for both. "Would he understand what he's seeing before he knows what it is and how to copy it?" Alec wondered. Kids tended to get in trouble for doing things like that. "How are we going to teach him anyway? Mundane school?"
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:41 pm

Magnus snickered slightly, not surprised in the least. "I'm sorry honey, but who would you really be texting? You're not exactly very. . . social" he didn't mean anything bad by it, but it was quite funny to him. He grinned, recollecting some of the words he had taught Alec. Not that his little Shadowhunter used any of them. He had only heard him use a few of them once or twice, during sex, or in his cute little attempt to seduce him. "Well, most kids don't exactly know what they're doing while they do it" he shrugged. The question about his education made him stop and think for a moment. "I don't know if Mundie school is the best idea" he said slowly, "Because he wouldn't know much about his powers when he's younger, and when emotional, thinds tend to. . . slip. I don't know if you've noticed, when I get angry, my fingertips tend to spark. I don't want something like that happening around a bunch of Mundanes."
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:51 pm

"I don't see a point in texting when you can just call them," Alec shrugged. Not that he called anyone either. He really wasn't that social. Magnus was the person he spoke to most, on the phone or in person. He had some social awkwardness in him, finding some things hard to say, or not being able to say it. "How will we know he has powers? For now, we know he could be a Shadowhunter, due o dominate blood, but we don't know anything about your half of his genes." Still, Magnus had a point. If Skylar could produce magic of any sort, revealing it to small Mundie children would be bad. "We couldn't school him in Alicante. He could get in with permission if we just don't tell the whole truth, but the magic wards would sense him, wouldn't they?"
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:17 pm

"Well you used to text me" Magnus pointed out. When Alec didn't live with him, they used to text all the time. They spoke over the phone as well, but only when Alec thought that nobody could hear him. "We'll know in a few years probably, if strange things start to happen. If he's anything like a full warlock, he'll stop aging once he grows into his powers, but since he's only half warlock, he might just slow down his aging. He'll most likely have at least some sort of magic, but I don't know about runes on him" he sighed. Putting Marks on Mundanes and Downworlders was a seriously bad idea, so he had no idea how they were going to figure out if he could use them. "Yes, the Wards would detect him, and we'd have a lot of explaining to do. You could always teach him. Hodge taught you while you were growing up, you and I could probably pool our knowledge and homeschool him" he pointed out, shifting slightly underneath Alec.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:22 pm

"We don't even have to put runes on him," Alec said," but there are chances he can accept them if we ever had to use a stele on him." In the event that Magnus had no magic to spare, and Alec had his stele on him, which he always did, hopefully Skylar would be able to wear them without harm. "I don't know if it's a good idea to test it out before or after we really need it. There's the chances that it'll damage him before he has a chance in the world, and there's a chance that it'll be too late to find out." They probably wouldn't be bring him to Idris then, if the wards could detect him. Things could go bad if they did any DNA sampling. He had to lay under the radar for pretty much his entire life. "I think Isabelle and I could at least teach him combat. Academics wise I'm really sketchy on. We could see how it goes, I guess." Maryse and Robert would want to teach Skylar too, whatever they had to offer.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 44  Next