The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Online: Warriors at Heart

3 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Luna Online: Warriors at Heart Empty Luna Online: Warriors at Heart

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:27 pm

Arxingall whipped around as his keen hearing heard the roar of a lizard man in the distance. Through the trees the purple haired elf zeroed in on where it came from, red eyes narrowing at the sight of the beast parading around proudly. He drew his bow, concentrating on the mana in the atmosphere of Luna, forming a blue arrow, and aiming. He had an eagle's eye and was skilled in long shot. His white wings flitted anxiously as he neared slowly. The lizard man waved his arms around, as if he was telling every fighter in range that he was an open target completely unaware of anyone hunting him. Arxingall wasn't even sure why he was here in the Ruins of Draconian. He had better places to be, such as the Moon Blind Swamp. Perhaps he was here for nostalgic training, or maybe he just wanted to be near the liveliest town around. The Castle Town was a long way off, and he was no where near that skill to get there. Some day, though. For now, Alker Harbor was his district. He almost missed his newbie grounds, except for all the other warriors trying to pick fights with him, misjudging his level and skill and wanting to battle. He loosed the arrow when the lizard man turned his back, waving in another direction at who knew what. Maybe Tory, the Kobold. The arrow neared its target, the head of the lizard beast. No one else was around, so this was clearly his kill.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Luna Online: Warriors at Heart Empty Re: Luna Online: Warriors at Heart

Post by RippedNose Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:39 pm

Azlada sighed, running through the trees. He was back in the Ruins of Draconian for some stupid quest that he already regretted accepting. He had had to run all the way back from Tarintus, and after killing a bunch of Lizardmen, he had to run all the way back. What a waste of time. Hearing the telltale road of a lizard man, he turned in that direction, slowing down to sneak up on it a bit. He drew his sword, holding it with both hands as he approached the monster. He couldn't see anybody around, so he waited a moment before charging it, slashing out expertly with his blade. He winced as it drew blood, but it was an easy battle. He had only gotten a few hits in when an arrow came zipping out of nowhere and hit the creature in the head, killing it in one shot. He sheathed his sword and turned in the direction the arrow had come from. "WHAT THE HELL! THAT WAS TOTALLY MY KILL!" he yelled, throwing his arms in the air an glaring at the purple haired elf standing a bit farther away.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:44 pm

Arxingall was surprised to say the least when, as his arrow had been loosed, a warrior from nowhere had appeared and started striking his prey. For a lack of better words, Arxingall was not pleased with this new arrival. He stepped forward from the trees, bow ready to be drawn. Half of his mind was concentrated on forming another arrow in case this hot tempered other decided a battle would be necessary. "Your kill? I beg pardon," he said, calm face masking his inner confusion and slight annoyance. "I had that beast before you even neared this place." From Arxingall's perspective, he was the only one in the area at the time, but it was very possible this other had been targeting the lizard too.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:50 pm

Azlada crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes at the other elf, taking a few steps forward, his armour clanking. He had no idea how someone could look so calm, at any time. He was sure the only time he looked that calm was when he was sleeping. "You did not. You just didn't have to actually go anywhere so attack it! I had to actually go TO the stupid thing! I'm pretty damn sure I had it targeted before you did" he growled, lifting his chin. He squared his shoulders, not that it could be seen very much under his heavy armour. He shook his blonde bangs out of his hair, irritated with how this was turning out. This quest was such a load of bull.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:55 pm

"I didn't have to move towards it, sure, because I'm clearly a long ranged fighter, but I've been the only fighter in the area for the past half hour." He wasn't sure where everyone else was. He was nearly sure most of them were at the tournament that had been announced. He didn't see the appeal in those. "It's just one monster. There are plenty more of them around here. It should be no issue on who killed it. In case you haven't noticed, this field is full of re-spawning monsters." Who ever got the last attack was victorious, and apparently it was a matter of pride on who beat it.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:59 pm

Azlada sighed angrily, taking a few more steps closer. "Clearly it wasn't half an hour. I didn't just pop up here in thirty seconds. You must be pretty unobservant if you didn't notice me" he tilted his chin up defiantly. "It may just be one monster, but I'm on a quest! Some STUPID quest that I want to finish so I can get out of this stupid place. And YOU took my kill. You owe me" he decided, nodding once. He knew that this person wouldn't be too happy with his decision on that, but he was dead serious. He wasn't letting this idiot get in his way and steal his prey.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:04 pm

"A quest is a quest. Just find another. If you're any good at fighting, it'll take no time at all for you to finish off a different monster." Very possibly it was his sharp tongue that got people mad at him. Or his ultimately calm demeanor that didn't change, usually. "It couldn't have been your kill since you didn't kill it. You weakened it, but didn't kill it. I killed it, if you didn't see the arrow." This kid just needed to chill out and leave. This wasn't a big problem that should be argued over. "I don't see how I'd be able to owe you. I can't just give you your quest piece."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:10 pm

Azlada clenched his teeth, letting his arms fall to his sides. He didn't see why it was so impossible for this man to just apologize and leave, and if he ever needed something, he could help him, because he owed him. "Do you really have to be such an ass? I could have easily killed it in the next hit, but you interefered. That should be illiegal or something! I don't care if you can't give me the quest piece, but you should at least owe me a favor or something if I ever need it. Or fight me, and we can settle this" he growled, drawing his sword. "Take your pick" he was serious about this. He wasn't going to leave this alone. He knew it was a bit childish to fight like this over one lizard man, but he didn't care. His pride didn't allow him to lose.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:16 pm

"Why would I ever want to owe you something? Be in debt to someone who can't even finish what they've been asked to do for money?" Arxingall shook his head, knowing everything he did would provoke this loud elf into rage. Rage only helped little when fighting, and hindered loads more. "I have to choose? Who are you to make me choose?" he asked, lazily drawing his bow, arrow formed and ready. He'd start this off with something that caused ailment. His freezing show could slow him, or his piercing shot could confuse him and stop him for a moment, enough to get a double shot.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:24 pm

Azlada rolled his eyes, knowing that nobody wanted to owe somebody something, but people did anyways. It was just how it worked. "I can too finish what I started! Do I look weak to you!?" sure, his muscles weren't visible under his armour, but they were still there, nicely defined from being a fighter his whole life. "Who am I to make you choose? The name's Azlada. And don't you forget it" he raised his sword as the lavender-haired elf raised his own weapon, hesitating for a moment before running at him, ready to strike, and hoping to avoid any arrows. He knew better than to get hit by some of them.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:38 am

Arxingall rolled his eyes as he released a freezing arrow, then got ready to charge with an arrow laced with bleed. He'd admit, the fighter elf could run well enough under the weight of the heavy armor, but Arxingall, having light armor, and speed tactics, could most likely evade this Azlada anyway. The only defense this elf had was his armor. He was a double handed sword wielder, and had no shield. Arxingall just had to aim for weak points on his body suit. Crouching, Arxingall got ready to move, either dash forward t deal massive damage with bleed, or dodging if Azlada managed to bypass his freeze arrow.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:01 am

((I'm sorry, I had too)

Cayden had never been very partial to quests, they involved far to much running. He preferred mass killing to anything else, it had done him pretty well so far. He had just been wandering through the Draconian Ruins when he had seen the argument break out between the two elves. He smirked finding it all to amusing. He ran a finger along the wood of his bow. He was feeling almost cruel today. He stepped forward knowing that he would probably be in their sights now, but they seemed to be to preoccupied in their own fight. He smirked as he drew a bow he was great with very long distance shots so when he released the bow it his it's target, a Lizard Man who had just re-spawned with no problem. When the Lizard Man hit the ground he ran forward drawing another bow before proceeding to take out all the Lizard Man in his sights. He turned to the elf who had been enraged by the killing of these creatures. "Sucker." he stated before laughing and running off.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:59 pm

Azlada dodged the arrow quickly, hoping to avoid the worst of the attacks. He ran up to the other elf, moving his sword back and throwing his shoulder out, slamming into the other. His body slam was rather effective, most likely to throw this idiot back and hold him in place for a few seconds, along with the damage it inflicted. His attention was momentarily taken away when he saw all the Lizard Men in the area being killed, by a man with a bow. He furrowed his eyebrows, glaring at him as he called him a sucker and ran off. "Son of a. . . " he trailed off, realizing now that it was a bad idea to have been distracted.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:31 pm

Arxingall had been thrown off briefly when the other elf had dodged, but wasn't too unnerved by it. When in doubt, back up plans. Or, just leave it to the newcomer to throw off Azlada with killing anything in the area. Arxingall took the chance, his arrow aimed at the air above Azlada, releasing ice rain, letting a shower of arrows cascade about the blonde. This not only did multiple damage however many times it would hit him, but it would leave him effectively stunned and blinded for a bit. He performed a charge and bleed after that, leaving Azlada with more than two ailments now.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:45 pm

Azlada cursed as the arrows rained down on him, his heavy armour stopping a lot of the damage, but he was left with the ailments, and the wounds he had gotten on the parts of him not covered by his armour. He blinked a few times, dazed by the attack, as he was hit by another one. This wasn't turning out well. He shook his head and moved forward again, using his Uppercut, which was his most powerful attack, throwing the lavender haired elf back a few feet with his sword. He wasn't going down without a fight, as he got ready to use his Bleeding Blow.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:50 pm

Arxingall had nearly managed to dodge the attack, but still was knocked back and had obtained damage. He picked himself back up, concentration broken from falling. He had to build it back up to form another arrow, a double shot, which could be performed as fast as he wanted, five second minimal break between. They were fast and effective, they could easily knock the wind from Azlada if they only hit his armor. If the other male's armor wasn't so bulky, they could easily go through him and do most of the damage. This one had a lot in him. Then again, warriors were very well trained at sustaining maximum damage. Rouges like him had a decent amount of hp and mp, but it only lasted so long. He'd just have to take out more of Azlada's hp before he used up too much mp.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:31 pm

Azlada swung his sword around with ease, glad not for the first time that he was a warrior. He could stand a lot, due to his training and experiance. He hissed as the arrows hit him, not bothering to dodge anymore. He was sure he could stand more than the other elf, no matter how skilled he was. His hp was pretty high, and his armor helped that a lot. The impact knocked the wind from him, but he gritted his teeth and swung again, using the only attack he had that caused an ailment. His bleeding blow, which slowly drained his opponent's hp. He used it expertly, gritting his teeth to bear the arrows he was being pummelled with.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:09 pm

Arxingall could feel the affects of the bleed attack draining his energy. He had to balance his hp and mp, and as a rogue and not having loads of one or the other, balancing it meant rushing some battles, especially against warriors. Confusion shot took a moment longer than he'd have liked, but if it stopped Azlada for even a few moments, Arxingall could use his bleeding arrow and charge again, one of his strongest attacks since it took off chunks of health. He readied the arrow, waiting a moment for the arrow to finish charging up, and once it had done so, not disregarding the toll it took on his energy levels, he loosed the arrow, letting it hit Azlada's head, where it would take effect best.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:33 pm

Azlada paused for a minute when he was hit by one of the arrows, slightly confused, before he shook his head, growling slightly and gripping his sword tighter. He had to win this, for his pride's sake. But at least through this, he was gaining more experiance. He cursed when he was hit once more, in the head, feeling himself wearken considerably. He wasn't going to give up though, even if he knew he wasn't going to win this. He hefted the sword up and used his uppercut, throwing him back, followed by a body slam, that throwing him back as well.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:41 pm

Arxingall nearly felt it necessary to glare and or growl at this person who was so persistent. Did Azlada plan on wining by getting distance? Arxingall could fight from both lengths of battle, though distance brought him a better advantage. Did knocking him back be the only thing Azlada could do at the moment? Knowing the enemy was half the battle, and Arxingall already knew the other elf was in a rage fit or something to a degree where he'd probably just be trying to win. Pushing himself up and moving while he readied an attack, the purple haired elf once more brought his bow to the sky, aiming above Azlada and firing ice rain.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:53 pm

Azlada could only fight at close range, due to his weapon choice. He could use a bow, but he wasn't very good at it, since he preferred his two-handed swords, so therefore never practiced with the bow. He was hit by yet another rain of arrows, but he bit his lip and brought his sword up for another uppercut, knowing the damage from that was one of his best, and knocking him back with it gave him a bit of an advantage, as he advanced to use his bleeding blow again, hoping to drain him some more. This battle would soon be over, and he had a feeling he wasn't winning, but it would be close. He was at least going to show that he was a fair opponent.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:08 pm

Wiping his split lip, Arxingall glared, actually glared, at Azlada, an opponent who had proved himself at least worth his bark. He was just driving off of idiocy, rage, and determination. He should have been down a few arrows ago. He'd give him credit for actually being up to what he spouted. Not everyone could really do that. Arxingall used a power shot to stop him in his tracks again, knowing this battle couldn't go on much longer. One of them would fall from exhaustion, and he didn't know about the warrior, who had pretty much no mp, but Arxingall had been trying to spare his, he'd been trying to be more evasive, as he usually was, but something about this warrior dared him to face him head on.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:19 pm

Azlada grinned slightly at the first sign of actual anger, the glare he recieved. So he was finally getting to this stoic archer? He was slightly proud of that. "Getting angry?" he asked, panting lightly. He winced as he was hit by another power shot, and he fell back, landing on his butt. He let out a long sigh, falling onto his back. He couldn't do anything else. He was done. That was it. But he had lasted pretty well, and he was proud of that. "Alright, you got me. But it was close, so don't get all cocky over that" he growled, looking up at the other elf from his spot on the ground.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:26 pm

Arxingall gave almost a petulant, arrogant sniff as he walked away from where Azlada had landed, leaning against a tree as he panted for breath. When was the last time someone had commented him on showing emotion in battle? His sister, maybe. She was good at getting reactions from him, he supposed. His mana was spent. He wasn't up for much training now until he had a breather. He should have restocked potions in Alker Harbor. He held his bow close, at least to look like he could still be up for a fight in case Azlada decided to get up and pull a fast one or something. He doubted that from how the warrior was laying on the ground exhausted. "Cockiness might get the best of you, but certainly not me." Pride, maybe a little. Stubbornness, sure, a tad. Those technically could equal cockiness, but he didn't show it and didn't care for it.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:41 pm

Azlada narrowed his eyes at the sniff, but he was happy to see that the purple haired archer looked pretty tired too. They both needed to rest, that was obvious. His sword was in one hand, held limply as he rested. He noted the way the other elf looked like he was ready to defend himself, but there was no way he could attack him at the moment. Az rolled his eyes almost as soon as he opened his mouth. "Yeah, whatever. It won't get the better of me, just you wait. It'll get you in the end. What's your name anyways?" he ended in a question, raising a blonde eyebrow.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next