The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Online: Warriors at Heart

3 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Luna Online: Warriors at Heart - Page 20 Empty Re: Luna Online: Warriors at Heart

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:19 pm

"Yeah, I said that. Anyways, what would you like to do? Wait until it stops completely or what?" He didn't care either way. If he had to walk around in damp clothes and armor then the sprinkle outside wouldn't do that much and all he had to do was keep moving around to keep warm. He was amazed that their previous activity hadn't opened his wound on his arm, he was already fast to healing then. That was good, otherwise he would have bled on the bed and on Azlada. That would have been a pain.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Luna Online: Warriors at Heart - Page 20 Empty Re: Luna Online: Warriors at Heart

Post by RippedNose Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:32 pm

((can definitly see them making out and then Az being all '. . . theres blood on me. . . who's bleeding!?'))

Azlada considered the options, not needing much time to think on it. "I'm not going anywhere until it's completely stopped raining" he stated, walking back to the bed and flopping onto the warm spot he had just vacated. "We need something to do though" he decided, stretching out on the bed. He was sure the colour had gone from his cheeks by now, but he wasn't completely sure. At least it was only Arx seeing it. As far as others were concerned, he didn't blush. Ever.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:14 am

((Cute X3))

"Fair enough," Arxingall replied, not sure what to do, and once again being a bit awkward with going to sit back on the bed. He could just pretend to look out the window, but how many people looked out the window in their undergarments? Improper, he'd say, and nothing he ever thought to considering. He wondered why Azlada was making him think irrelevant things to what he never thought he thought he'd try to think.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:48 pm

Azlada bit back a sigh, closing his eyes as he laid on the bed, wondering if he would fall asleep there. If they didn't do anything, he would be fine with that. It would give his muscles a nice rest, and he was comfortable. "Mhmm. So what now?" he asked, cracking one eye open. He ran his fingers through his damp hair, knowing that if he didn't make sure there were no big knots, it would dry and stay that way, and that was bad.

((someone should come interrupt them or something as something to do. maybe one of their sisters? XD ))
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:52 pm

((How?))

"Not sure, he said, "this question could be rebound back and forth unless we drop it or come up with something." It really could get to be obnoxious if they just tossed the question back and forth and got no where. He would rather just drop it while they were ahead. He wanted to go on the bed and lay in Azlada's body heat. He decided he'd do that, walking back to the furniture piece and crawling on, laying on his side against Azlada.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:33 pm

((i have no idea, it could be the wrong room, and one of them could walk in by accident?))

"Hmm. . . then we should come up with something. Or just lie here" Azlada wasn't sure he would mind just lying there anyways. He let out a light sigh when Arxingall came back to the bed with him, lying against him. He was warm, especially compared to the air around them while they were both almost nude. He almost hesitantly slipped an arm around him, just wanting something to hold onto while he laid like that.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:45 pm

"I'd like to just lie here then," Arxingall suggested, he sighed as he felt warmth and comfort from Azlada's arm. He and Az weren't that much taller than one another, so they were perfect for holding. No height disadvantages there. Az though, having more muscle, just made Arxingall feel safer when held in his arms. He had thin arms, he didn't think that could offer much protection, or even the feeling. He tucked his head under Az's, his damp hair pressing under his chin. He took in the warm atmosphere around him, and the beating he could feel from the other elf. He could have dozed just a bit until he heard the door open and someone stop in mid sentence. Arxingall looked up, eyes meeting his sister's, who gazed at him in shock. Behind her was a young blonde, long hair and a bow to tie it in a ponytail. There was something about her that made him think of Az. He was speechless as he lay in the arms of a man he could love in time, and his sister and another girl in the room.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:58 pm

"Mm'kay" Azlada smiled slightly, shifting to get more comfortable as Arxingall did, and his eyes half closed. He was warm and content where they were, and he was sure he would doze off after a while. He was still other than his breathing, silent for once in his life. His body was relaxed, until he heard the door open, and he tensed, turning his head to look behind him only to freeze and stare in shock at his sister. "What. . . the fuck?!" his expression was that of disbelief, that his sister of all people had been the one to show up, with some other girl.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:03 pm

"I-Iri..." Arxingall broke the tense silence around them. Why did she have to show up? And who was the girl she was with? Maybe a travel buddy or something, maybe a new teammate, or a guildmate. Azlada seemed just as shocked as he was. Did Arx dare put the striking resemblances together and attempt to think of these two as siblings? "What are you doing here?"

The purple haired girl with an intricate way of putting her hair up smiled a twisted smile. Arxingall now had blackmail on his hands, if he cared enough for the world to know he was in bed nearly naked with another nearly naked man. "Oh, well see, Aure-dear and I were looking for a room, and this is usually where no one is, so I figured, since it was quiet, why not? I guess we know why it was quiet, don't we Aure?" The shy girl nodded, looking at the other blonde in the room. Maybe Arxingall would put a chance on them being siblings after all.

"We weren't doing anything," he said, sitting up. He was very aware of what he wasn't wearing and the last time Iridescence had seen him without a shirt, let alone his armor.

"Sure doesn't look like that to me. Hey, are those marks on him? Who is he anyway?" The blue eyed girl looked to the male she didn't know.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:24 pm

Azlada raised an eyebrow when he adressed the strange purple haired girl by name, which caused him to look between them. They looked quite similar, but what were the chances that his sister was travelling with Arx's sister? He was about to ask what the hell they were doing, when the other male beat him to it. ". . . Aure-dear?" he repeated, raising an eyebrow and looking to the blonde girl. He was curious as to who this purple haired girl was, who seemed to speak to Arxingall about him like he wasn't there. "I, am none of your business, but if you must know, it's my sister you're standing beside" he sat up and crossed his arms, wondering if there were actually marks on him, but he wasn't going to check. He didn't care that he was in just his boxers, like that often for no reason.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:32 pm

"The fate Luna puts us through," Arxingall muttered, recalling them having recently talked about the possibilities of their sisters meeting up. Luna really had their destinies intertwined, it would seem. There must be a good reason she was doing this; he for one would love to hear that reason. Well, he had been right that that was Az's sister. She was very quiet compared to him, he could already see, or maybe that was just the shock of walking into her brother with another male.

"I never thought I'd see you with a guy," Iridescence said, hands on her hips. She needed to pull her skirt down some. The enchanted balloons tied to her to keep her floating when she moved bobbed up and down in the door way. She walked in comfortably, loving this moment she had caught her prude of a brother in. She gestured for Aureole to come in farther, even if the girl didn't look like she wanted to. She shut the door, the hallway was a little chilly from the doors being opened.

"Neither did I," Arxingall replied, brushing bangs out of his eyes.

"How long have you known him?" she asked, wondering why she had never seen him with this mysterious brother of her new friend. "New boyfriend? First boyfriend, I should say! You must be leading a double life that I don't know about!"

As if he could be that exciting. He scoffed, or what was a scoff in his case. More like huffing. "First and only boyfriend," he mumbled. "Why are you here?" He wanted to change the subject, but that might be hard to do when they were both mostly naked.

"Shelter, why are you here? Needed a place to get it on? You animal...no, animals," she included Azlada.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:40 am

Azlada raised an eyebrow when the both of them walked into the room and the unfamiliar girl closed the door, although Aure didn't look too comfortable with that. He had no idea why these two had to come in and ruin their moment, but he would deal with it. He could never stay angry at his sister for very long. He listened to the banter between the two purple haired elves, though Arxingall participated in it rather reluctantly, obviously trying to change the subject, which didn't work very well. "Does it really look like we were getting it on? I swear we were just lying there, but okay" he rolled his eyes, letting out a light sigh. "Mm'kay, now you, with the funny hair" he pointed at the one in the room he didn't know, "Shut it" he finished firmly, sure she wouldn't listen, but it was worth a shot. It was obvious that Arx was rather uncomfortable with their current situation.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:34 pm

Iridescence's pure blue eyes narrowed at the male blonde telling her what to do. No one told her what to do, especially not some boyfriend of her brother's. She stared him down, actually finding the appearance of him to be quite decent. Her brother had good taste in men, she could see. "It does look like you're getting it on, actually. You have bite marks on your neck." She couldn't imagine her brother actually getting intimate with someone. It was a hard-to-imagine thing where she just couldn't see him with a sensitive, gentle side.

"We're here for shelter, why did you have to pick this room? Don't you need two beds as well?" Then again, girls were more comfortable sleeping in one bed than two guys were. How close of friends were they to trust each other with sleeping in the same bed? Iridescence was hard to get along with due to being entirely headstrong.

"Only room left, duh." He had thought some would clear out by now, but apparently some people were just deciding to call it a day after that rain storm. He wanted to get to training anywhere but the Mines and Mont Blanc when they were done here, anywhere that would get him away from his sister as well.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:43 pm

Azlada narrowed his eyes right back, crossing his arms again, daring her to tell him off. "Just because I've got bite marks on my neck doesn't mean we were quite 'getting it on'" he pointed out, tilting his chin up. He was well aware that his hair was a mess from lying on it while it was still wet, but he didn't care. He would fix it later. "Well clearly there wasn't one room left" he sighed, looking to his sister and sticking his tongue out at her, grinning slightly after the action. He didn't exactly want to leave the room until the next day, but depending on what Arxingall wanted, now that the two girls were here, and if they would leave or not.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:47 pm

"You couldn't have knocked before entering, I suppose?" Arxingall asked, recalling that Iri had never been all that great with manners and customs. She liked to barge right into rooms and then accuse the other person at being at fault for whatever situation she had walked into. He had traveled with her before when she did that, and then she blamed him for her intrusion without checking if anyone was in there. Alker harbor needed locks on their doors, he should have brought it up to Luna.

"Nah, why start now?" She flipped hair over her shoulder, she was trying to outmatch her brother in a one-sided contest of who had longer hair. She was winning, but she kept it up just in case he decided to join in the contest some day.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:47 pm

"Of course not. Gawd, kids these days" Azlada rolled his eyes, getting to his feet. "Now, time for the kiddies to get their own room and leave the adults alone" he spoke in a deliberate, almost mocking voice, mainly to get a reaction out of the girl that looked so much like Arxingall. "Come on, do you need me to help you find a room?" he asked, looking between his sister and this other girl, hands on his hips. Some would find it strange to have him standing in front of them mostly naked like that, but he knew Aureole was at least used to it, even if she wasn't comfortable with it.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:58 pm

"Find a room in what, your underwear?" Iridescence scoffed at the man in just a single piece of clothing. "Please, you couldn't find your way out of your own pants without my brother's help." They weren't that much older than each other to be calling one group the adults and one group the kids. "We want this room. Or maybe not, if I have any idea of what you were doing on the bed." She turned to her friend. "C'mon Aure, let's go find a different room. I don't want one with something our brother's messed up." Her friend looked too happy to leave, or at least like she wouldn't be as embarrased when she left. She opened the door and walked out, more than likely never coming back. Iri made a face at Azlada, mocking his idiocy, and one at her brother, telling him to have fun with Az.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:02 pm

"Why not?" Azlada shrugged, having no problem with wandering this place looking for a room for them in his underwear. "I do believe I took them off by myself, because they were soaking wet" he sighed, running a hand through his damp hair. But what she said proved that this was Arxingall's sister. "Yeah, you might want to stay away from the mess we made. Or are gonna make" he knew he was contradicting what he had earlier said, but it was getting them out. "See ya Aure" he gave a wave, sticking his tongue out at the girl who made a face at him.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:09 pm

"Very maturely handled," Arxingall commented dryly at Azlada. Him and his sister were so much alike, maybe that's what kept him patient. That could be it, seeing as they were close to him and acted the same. He didn't know if he could put up with everyone if they were like that. "Your sister and my sister know each other then, it seems. How very coincidental. Or not." Luna was up to something for sure now. Too bad they couldn't just go and ask her what was up.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:26 pm

"I know right?" Azlada grinned, laying back down on the bed. That had been an interesting interruption, he had to give the girls that. "Yeah. That's a bit weird. Your sister seems dead set that we were doing something dirty" he laughed slightly, stretching his legs out in front of him. "Way to ruin our moment though" he sighed, shaking his head. "I'd probably have fallen asleep by now. But alas, it was not meant to be" he sighed again, making it sound rather wistful.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:29 pm

"Depends on what you have planned for the rest of the day," Arxingall said, "otherwise sleep wouldn't be a bad idea. Our clothes will dry, and it'll kill time." It was a tad unhealthy to think of sleeping as a way to kill time, but they had been lulled into a warm satisfaction earlier. Now that their sisters knew where they were, they probably wouldn't walk in again unless they really was intent on seeing something happen. "This is a bedroom with a bed, we could make more use of the bed if you wanted." They'd used it for activities already, why not sleeping.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:15 pm

"I don't plan things. I make up my mind on the spot where I'm going to go, or what I'm going to do" Azlada grinned slightly, getting comfortable on his side. "Mhmm. Always make the best of things. I always try to" he shrugged. Mostly, it was what was best for him, not other people. He trusted that his sister would be avoiding the room now, but he couldn't say the same for Arx's sister. He had no idea if she would bother them again. She seemed to be the type to come back just to piss them off.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:34 pm

He should have thought that Az would be one of those people who went for things as he thought of them, never before time. Arx liked being able to plan things ahead of time so he could foresee things before hand and be able to plan around them and have a few backup plans. Things to hinder the plan and then not have another plan was a pain, he wondered if Az, who didn't plan, wound up with that a lot. "So, if you don't plan anything, what do you think to do now? What would you like to do?" he asked, since it seemed a first-thought response was what he was going to be getting.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:11 pm

Azlada bit his lip for a moment as he thought, unsure. "Mm, I think sleeping would be nice, if we can't think of anything else to do" he said, scratching his stomach lightly. He rarely got to lay around and be lazy, but when he did, he enjoyed sleeping in. "You okay with that?" he asked, not wanting to make Arx do something he didn't want to, even if he had said that sleeping wouldn't be a bad idea. This was probably the only person he would actually ask, instead of telling them he was going to sleep, and they could do whatever the hell they wanted.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:26 pm

"Sure, I don't mind." A day off, he might call it. Something he didn't give himself often. He could take a day off, or half of one, to be with Az. He might leave while Az was still sleeping, just as habit, and mild interest in seeing when Luna would have them meet up again. Azlada might be a little hurt that Arxingall didn't wake him up to take him with him or something, or maybe because he didn't say goodbye, but Arxingall was rather confident that they'd meet up again. Maybe he'd leave a message with his sister depending if she was staying long enough to outstay Azlada. Arxingall relaxed on the bed again, listening for any returning footsteps of his sister.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next