The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Romance Open Mature

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Online Romance Open Mature Empty Online Romance Open Mature

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:22 pm

Online Romance Open Mature MIRRORnekogirlpicy
Iris is an only child of a rich artist. Her mother died giving birth to her. So her father raised her on his own for the first five years of her life. One night her father comes home married to a lady named Marissa Vail. He explained to her that she needed a mother and would not take no for an answer. Less than six months later her father and Marissa were married. Marissa has three disgusting daughters named Daniel, Olive, and Sarah. The three girls acted nice to Iris when her father was around. But when he would turn his back, they would treat her like a slave. A year later, her father died in a car crash while on his way home and everything was left to Marissa because her father did not leave a will. From that day on Iris has been treated like a slave in her own house. All the while she has just wanted to do was find someone who would treat her like a regular person.

Now she walks to the library to do research for a history assignment. She leaves a window open on the computer so she could keep track of her instant messages. She was waiting for a student with the ID name (You chose your id name) to come on. She has been talking to the person for about a year now. The school set up the instant messenger so there would be less talking during lectures. She types in the compose box, “(You choose your Id name) you there? Just to warn you Mr. J plans on a pop quiz next week for History chap. 4 through 7.” She sends it with her ID name BurstAngel. She goes back to her research as she waits for an answer. (OOC: Okay you play a boy she has been taking to for a about a year. You turn out to be the most popular person in the school but you don’t tell her that. I figure we could have our characters meet at the Halloween dance. I do hope for romance. Possibly mature)

Back to top Go down

Online Romance Open Mature Empty Re: Online Romance Open Mature

Post by SamyRotu Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:15 pm

Randal stepped out of his bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist. The apartment he was renting was across the street from campus. He'd just moved in after hating all the damn rules for living in the dorms, so he decided that he'd put his computer skills to work and earn money. He made enough to live on his own, away from his judging parents.

He grabbed a drink from the kitchen, tip toeing around the boxes that still needed unpacking. He ran a hand through his wet, deep brown hair, deciding if he should work on the boxes when he heard his IM go off. It was her.

His deep green eyes read her message and smirked. This girl was something special, he could tell. After a year of talking to her, he was eager to know how she was in person.

His ID popped up as he replied...

RebelliousSaint: I figured as much. How have you been?
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Female Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2010-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:50 pm

Iris smiles as her IM was lit up. She reads it quickly and replies, BurstAngel: I have been working double shifts lately. The evil step mom is in over drive. She sends him the message and finishes all her class work. She keeps her messenger on mobile so his messages would go to her phone. She packs up all her stuff and runs to diner quickly. She changes into her waitress uniform. She keeps her phone where she can reach it.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:16 am

Randal sighed. Her only description of her family was evil. He wished he could do more than just talk to her and ease her worries. His own family wasn't that great either, but he thought he had it good compared to the way she spoke about her own.

RebelliousSaint: Don't worry. Things can only get better. I'm always here for you.

He decided getting dressed would be good. He threw on a dark green t-shirt to accent his eyes, and a pair of dark blue jeans. He had black running shoes to complete the outfit. His hair had dried into a wavy mess, but it was sexy.

He set his IMs to his phone to keep in touch with her, before grabbing his bag and leaving for a study session. Apparently all the cheerleaders were failing their math courses, or history courses, or science courses. It was interesting since they all had his classes. It was like being stalked. Sometimes, being this popular was a curse.

He paused, deciding he would rather spend the day on his own. Ignoring his promise to the cheerleaders, he headed down the street where there were little shops and cafes. There was a diner he decided to stop at for some quick lunch. Luckily, he'd brought his book with him.

(They aren't going to meet it's just a random stop on his agenda to avoid popularity status for a bit. I can always adjust it)
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:11 pm

Iris receives his message but does not answer right away because she is serving a costumer. Her stepmother Marissa walks in the diner and says while getting cash from the cash register, “Iris I need you to work the night shift along with the morning shift. My girls have dates tonight so you will be working their shifts.” Iris says, “But I have worked over sixty hours this week.” Marissa says, “So it is not like you have a life.”

Her stepmother leaves before she could get another word in. The manger Lizzie shakes her head and says, “That woman is such a bitch.” Iris sighs and says, “I know but she is in control of my life so I can’t do anything..” She looks at her phone with a smile.

BurstAngel: Yeah at least I can count on you to be here for me. So what are you reading this week?

Lizzie watches her send the message. She says, “Still sending love notes to the cyber boy I see.” Iris says calmly, “They are not love notes.” She goes back to work with a smile on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:29 pm

Randal passed by a rude woman on the way into the diner. He tried to be polite, but she scoffed at him and kept on.

"Wow, what a bitch." he murmred. He heard his phone go off an replied.

RebelliousSaint: I went with Jeckyll and Hyde this week. So far so good. I'm almost done with it.

He got his table and waited calmly, keeping his phone out and pulling out his book. It was a different read from his usual fantasy or historical options.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:45 pm

Iris sees Randal come in and goes over to his table. She asks calmly with a fake smile, “Can I get you something?” She ignores her phone as it lights up twice before shutting up. She was not very happy that she would be working around the clock tonight. She knew this boy from her English class but she had never talked to him before.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:50 pm

He looked up, giving a good smile to the waitress.

"I'd like to get a coffee please. Nothing fancy, just some coffee. And, would you recommend anything? I can't decide."

He checked his phone real quick, a little disappointed there had been no response yet. He shrugged, guessing she was busy and would get back to him some time soon.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:10 pm

Iris says, “Well we do have the best peach cobbler in this town. Would you like to give that a try today?” She jumps as a loud boom comes from the kitchen. She says, “I’ll be right back.” She races into the kitchen to see if everyone is okay. She starts laughing though as she sees the cook covered in chocolate cake. She says, “You over did it again Roger.” She gets out of the kitchen and goes back to Randal with his coffee.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:51 pm

Randal laughed when she came back.

"The outrageous chef. I've heard rumors...thank you." he said when she brought his coffee.

"I'd like to try the peach cobbler then. Sounds awesome. Also, maybe something really sweet. I really shouldn't because of my weight, but what the hell?" he laughed.

He tried keeping a good figure since he didn't have the money to buy any other clothing just yet. He had to fit into what he had for a while.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:09 pm

Iris looks at him with a smile and says, “Okay some peach cobbler and something sweet. May I suggest the chocolate mousse? That’s something the cook can’t blow up.” She laughs again as one of the waitresses comes out the kitchen covered in chocolate. The waitress looks at her and asks with a smile, “You think this funny?” Iris nods calmly and tries not to laugh as chocolate oozes out of her shoes as she walks away.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:12 pm

Randal laughed out loud.

"Alright. Chocolate mousse it is. That should be fine for now." he says, flashing his dazzling smile.

It was a natural thing, for him to be happy and enjoy the moment. Something he'd learned to do no matter how bad the situation could be.

He looked at his phone again, a little confused that she still hadn't replied. He sighed and smiled again at the waitress.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:31 pm

Iris smiles and says, “I will be back with your order as quickly as I can.” She disappears into the kitchen to help clean up. She looks at the text message and smiles some. Jekyll and Hyde was her second favorite horror story. She replies after getting the kitchen cleaned up a bit.

BurstAngel: Oh that was a good book I read it during the summer. You should read the Picture of Dorian Gray. That one is my favorite.

She sends the message and gets Randal’s order to him calmly trying not to slip. She says placing his order down in front of him on the table, “Sorry for the wait.” She then goes to the next table to check on the costumers.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:39 pm

He picked up his phone a little too anxiously and almost dropped it. He nodded slightly in thought. He responded.

RebelliousSaint: I've heard of that. Sounds like I'll be taking a trip to the library soon. What are you currently reading? Anything spontaneous?

Randal munched on his cobbler, the book open in one hand for him to read, his phone right next to him. The waitress hadn't lied. It was the most amazing thing he'd ever tasted. Once he finished that, he sipped his coffee before it cooled and moved on to the mousse. That was extraordinary as well.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:14 pm

Iris was back in the kitchen when she got the next message. She smiles some doing her best to keep her conversations with him just between the two of them. She was happy to have this boy to keep her day worth it. She then thinks about what she has been reading..

BurstAngel: Well you know most of my type of books that I read is fantasy based. I found this book series called The Night World series by L.J. Smith, the woman who wrote the vampire diaries series. They are romance novels but they have a lot of fighting and some drama.

She sends that message and sends him another.

BurstAngel: By the way I am going to be at the diner all night and tomorrow morning. My evil stepmother is making me work my sisters’ shifts because they have dates tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:39 pm

Randal was just closing his book, satisfied after a good read and good meal. He felt a little sad at the ending for the poor character, but it was definitely a great book.

He picked up his phone, eyes skimming the screen. He tilted his head a little and laughed under his breath.

RebelliousSaint: Well, I did read some of the Vampire Diaries, it's not bad. I've read better and I've read worse, but then again I'm a guy.

Just after sending the first, her second message popped up. His eyes grew sad.

RebelliousSaint: I'm sorry about that. I'll be up all night working on a project for work and another for my psychology class. So, you can always talk to me. I'll be at my computer all night.

He left his money on the table, leaving a very generous tip. He packed up his book and grabbed his phone, heading out of the diner.

"Thanks for everything!" he called over his shoulder.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:57 pm

Iris says back to Randal as he leaves, “You’re welcome. Come back again.” She sighs as the diner grows quiet for the rest of the day so she could text all she wanted openly.

BurstAngel: Lol I know they are a girl’s type of book. But hey, I read boring textbooks all day for school. So why can’t a girl enjoy a romance novel in her free time?”

She sends the first message and looks at the second message with a smile.

BurstAngel: Thanks. I might take you up on that. It is always dead during the night shift. I brought my computer with me to work so I will be able to respond to you faster as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:08 pm

Randal checked his phone on the way back to his apartment, smiling. He'd reply once he was back at his computer. As he was walking, a cheerleader came barreling at him, which he dodged, completely irritated.

"Randal! You were supposed to catch me!" she squealed, coming up beside him.

"Oh really? I thought that was funny." he said.

"Stop it! Why weren't you at the study session? We waited all day!"

"Was that today? My bad, but you all need to learn how to study on your own, Lina" He didn't actually like this girl. She was annoying.

"Whatever. So, you moved out of your dorm, huh? Why?" she asked.

"Listen, I'd love to chat, but I really have to go. I've got work soon and I'll be late if I don't hurry. I'll catch up with you in Math, alright?" he picked up his pace and took a different route so she wouldn't follow. She had been the other reason why he'd moved.

He locked his door and sighed a moment before moving to his computer. All the IMs they'd been sending were up on his screen. He smirked and responded to her.

RebelliousSaint: Awe, poor angel stuck working overtime while the others frolic and play. ;P

He grinned like an idiot as he teased her.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:21 pm

(Don’t freak out that I have not replied to our werewolf rp. I have a block on that one right now but I will get back to it.) Iris turns on her computer and sits down behind the serving bar. She looks at his response with a smile.

BurtAngel: How now at least I have all my homework done ahead of time you rebel (: I could do something fun tonight if I did not have to work.

She sends the message with a smile knowing her backwards smiley was weird, but that was her thing and he knew it was her because she did it that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:36 pm

(It's okay. I'm trying to avoid a block on this one. No rush really.)

He takes a moment to check her IM from his work project. He smiles at her message, rolling his eyes in amusement at that backwards smiley.

RebelliousSaint: Oh yea? Something fun. such as?

He liked to tease her. It was fun to do it to anybody, but with her it was cute. She was witty.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:57 pm

She smiles at his response knowing full well he was teasing her.

BurstAngel: Well if you must know I was planning on finishing my custom for the Halloween dance that’s happening Friday night. I really want to go this year.

She nips at her bottom lip wondering if maybe she should ask him if he would like to meet there. She has been thinking about this for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:03 am

He took a bit to respond, finishing his project for work first. He thinks for a moment.

RebelliousSaint: I was thinking about going to it too. I'm not good with costumes, but since I look good in a suit, I was thinking maybe James Bond or something. I kinda wanted to go with a toga to do a Greek god kind of thing

He smirked. He and his friends had all wanted to go in togas. Not sure why, but it just seemed fun. He worried that other girls would swoon over him too much.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:18 pm

Iris reads his response and takes a minute to reply.

BurstAngel: I am going as a gypsy. I like the idea of bond for you. I bet if you went as a Greek god, the girls would not leave you alone.

She sends the message and bites her lip as she decides to go ahead and ask. The only bad thing he could do is say no.

BurstAngel: I have been thinking that maybe we should meet. You know we have been talking for a year and it would be nice to talk to you in person. We could meet at the dance.

Back to top Go down

Post by SamyRotu Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:27 pm

Randal gave a mischievous grin at that thought. He got her second message, blinking a bit in surprise, but agreed.

RebelliousSaint: That's actually not a bad idea. I think it's time to come face to face with each other. As for girls swooning, I'm hoping to only swoon you. ;P

He sent his message, butterflies tickling his stomach at the thought of meeting her finally. He thought it silly he was nervous, but he was allowed. This girl was special, not like anyone else he'd ever spoken to.
SamyRotu
SamyRotu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:32 pm

Iris sees his comment and could not help but laugh softly. She was glad he agreed to meet her at the dance. She thinks, “Now I have to do is gets passed my stepmother. I will have to talk to Lizzie to see if she will help me out.”

BurstAngel: Lol I doubt I will be the only girl to notice you no matter what you wear. I am glad you agreed to meet me. How about we meet on the dance floor? In the center of it there will be the bat shaped disco ball. I could wait for you under it.

She sends the message as she thinks about her costume a moment. Her dress was a mixture of shades of blue, her favorite color. After all it was the color of her hair. She sighs glad that she was not the only blue haired girl in school. Her stomach was in knots at the idea of meeting him in person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next