The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luna Online: Warriors at Heart

3 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Luna Online: Warriors at Heart - Page 39 Empty Re: Luna Online: Warriors at Heart

Post by RippedNose Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:17 pm

Azlada was unsure of how he could go from the happiest he'd ever been in his life to pissed off this much. "Per person?! You make it sound like I'm a cheap whore who'll do anything for a fucking lay! YOU need to SHUT THE FUCK UP, because I'm pretty sure YOU'RE MORE OF A WHORE THAN I AM" he pulled away from Arxingall's side, finally having lost his temper to the point that he was yelling, which really didn't take much. He raised his sword almost threateningly, not afraid to use it if it meant shutting this girl up.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Luna Online: Warriors at Heart - Page 39 Empty Re: Luna Online: Warriors at Heart

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:33 pm

Arxingall and Aureole would rather like to stop their siblings from fighting and potentially killing each other, if not seriously maiming the other one. He grabbed Azlada's shoulder, warning him not to swing at his sister, as she would reciprocate the attack and not stop until one of them was down. Aureole was trying to stop Iridescent in her quiet way, tugging roughly at her shoulder to take her attention away from her brother. Arxingall was almost considering letting Az fight it out with his sister to get it over and done with. Warriors were all hot headed. They needed to learn physically usually. He shared a glance with Aureole, she looked worried and a bit frustrated.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:14 pm

Azlada glanced at Arxingall when he felt the resistance of the handon his shoulder, but not the hand itself through his armor. He had almost forgotten that Arx was there, too focused on his anger at his lover's sister. He gritted his teeth, not wanting to do something against Arx's will, but he did it anyways. Pulling away from the lavender haired elf, he grabbed the blade of his sword with his free hand and used the wide expanse of the flat side, stepping forward and shoving Iridescence with it, hard, before turning and storming off, muttering under his breath, but alert and ready if the bitch decided to attack him while he left.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:49 pm

Arxingall supposed he couldn't have stopped every fight from breaking out, and Aureole didn't seem to be one to physically exert herself stopping a fight. Iridescent leaped at him, her own sword ready, even though it was a lot smaller than Az's, she had a shield, she could move more, and she had better defense. She wasn't a powerhouse like Azlada, but her attacks were swift and fierce. She wasn't going to use the flat of her sword like Azlada did. She wasn't weak.It was just plainly insulting to use the flat of the blade and then walk away! She aimed for his back, expecting him to turn around. She was ready for him.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:38 pm

Azlada saw the attack coming, therefore was easily able to know what she as doing. He whipped around, deflecting her blow with his sword. He wasn't at all weary of the fight, sure he would win, even if he knew he acted rashly when he was angry, and was rarely reasonable. "Fuck off!" he snarled, furious grey glare set on the offending elf. He had no idea why she wouldn't just leave him alone to be happy after he made love to the one person he could be happy with. He lunged at the lavender haired girl, lashing out with his own attack, using his most powerful right off the bat, not afraid to run out of mana.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:54 am

"Shields aren't for show, jerk off," she informed him as she deflected a fair percentage of the damage. She'd been up against others who had used that, and while Az's was particularly better than those, it still wasn't the best, not that she went picking fights with upper fighters. She'd seen enough other warriors fighting. His rage was probably going to make him less aware of something, and whatever it was, she'd use it to her advantage. Perhaps he'd be so focused on making his attacks strong accuracy would decrease, or maybe less defense. She had to wait and observe really.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:02 pm

"Really now? I thought they were just to look fucking badass" Azlada said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. He had used a shield at one point, but preferred a larger sword instead. He growled and threw himself at the younger girl again, using a barrage of his strongest attacks, caring nothing for conserving energy and using strategy. This was what he did when he was angry. He exercised, and fought things. He didn't care right now if he seriously hurt her. The only thing throwing him off was the colour of her hair, which reminded him too much of his Arx, which he tried to block out. He didn't need to hesitate because of that.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:47 pm

The best she could do while he was in a blind onslaught of throwing out his best attacks was to avoid them to her best ability. What she blocked or dodged she got half the damage, more or less, she tried not to let them hit her, but every now and then she got nicked where she wasn't protected. If he was a dirty fighter he'd aim for her legs, which were completely unguarded since she wore a skirt. Maybe not practical, but there was more mobility to it. He was just a clunky armour man running around. He didn't bend nearly as well as she did. When she got the chance to switch to offense, he'd be sorry he couldn't dodge as well.

Arx wished he could bring some sense to the both of them so they wouldn't fight. There was no point in fighting when they'd just fight again. It wasn't going to resolve anything in the end except blow off steam right now. Telling them to stop was definitely ineffective. Az wouldn't be happy if he threw himself in the middle of them to stop them from fighting. If they were aiming to kill each other though, then that might be the case.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:35 pm

Azlada growled and continued hurling attacks at her, swinging his sword hard and fast. He wasn't aiming for anything in particlar, his anger at her clouding all judgement. Who was she to ruin his perfect morning? He was perfectly happy with Arxingall, after a night of sex, and then even once they'd woken up. Iridescence just had to show up and ruin his morning. She just HAD to be related to his lover as well, didn't she? That just made it even worse for Az. He couldn't believe someone he hated so much could be related to someone he loved so much. It just pissed him off. He growled out curses as he attacked, spitting them with as much venom as he could muster. At the moment, it was as if he wasn't in a town full of people, and Arxingall and Aureole weren't there watching. It was just him, his anger, and his opponent. He didn't let his attacks slow, turning his rage into adrenaline, and therefore, energy, giving him the strength he needed.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:14 pm

She had to switch to defense, lest all this time be wasted and she run out of energy defending. She lifted her sword and shield as she backed up, dashing to the side to try to catch him from a less defended angle. She timed it incorrectly and got the brunt of the attack from Azlada. She fell to her knees, clutching the injury bleeding profusely. Arxingall saw it as his cue to defend her and stop the fight. He ran into their fight, snatching her fallen shield up despite her angry protests and curses. "Az!" he called to his lover, holding the shield up awkwardly. Az may get mad for him interfering and jumping in for an attack again, but at least he was trying to be safer.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:46 pm

Azlada caught sight of the red of Iridescence's blood and only took it as an opportunity to win the fight. He raised his sword for another attack when a figure darted between them, picking up the fallen shield. He hesitated, blinking for a moment. "Arxingall?" he said in a slightly confused voice. In all his anger, he had forgotten that the older elf was there. He let his sword fall to the ground in front of him and he took a step back. "Arx what are you doing!? I could have hurt you!" he cried, throwing his hands up.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:59 pm

Arxingall was relieved when Azlada dropped the sword and seemed to snap out of the rage he was stuck in. He acted as though he was realizing Arxingall was here for the first time. "I know you wouldn't have," he told his lover, dropping the shield as Az had dropped his weapon. "I'm glad you're all right." Out of the corner of his eye he could see the little blonde girl run to her friend's side and examine the injury. Iridescent pushed her away, not liking the pity or attention she was given. She was being taken care of, and while it might appear heartless to not see if she was all right, but the longer he kept Iri and Az close to each other, the more he risked another fight. His sister would provoke him even if she was on the ground bleeding. "Come on," he offered, stooping to pick up Azlada's large sword as best as he could so they could leave sooner.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:37 pm

Azlada furrowed his eyebrows, setting his jaw. "But I might have! What if I hadn't thought, and just attacked!? I could have hurt you!" he insisted, running a hand through his hair in irritation. He didn't say anything to the comment about him being okay, simply sighing and looking away. He glanced at the girl bleeding on the ground, biting his lip at the thought that that could have been Arxingall because of him. He took the sword from the older male, since he was more accustomed to carry it, and it was his anyways, casting a last glare at Iridescence before grudgingly turning to leave. "Fine" he muttered, looking off to the side.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:52 pm

Arxingall led the way as he cast a subtle backwards glance at his younger sister who was being grudgingly tended to by Aureole. She caught his glance and rolled her eyes, blowing her bangs up with an irritated huff. Always the one to throw himself in the midst of a fight was what her glare said. She showed minimal care in his efforts and even less of gratitude. Her pride was injured from the slip up and from him helping her, but she'd live. He couldn't even remember where they were going, he was just leading Azlada away from his sister. Silence was the only thing he could think of at the moment, so unless anything came up, he'd leave the talking to Azlada.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:05 pm

Azlada was silent as he was led away, glaring off to the side. He tightened and loosened his grip on the sword in his hands as his anger came and left. After a minute, Az sighed, relaxing the tension in his shoulders. "I'm sorry, Arxingall. I guess I overreacted. . . alot" he glanced over to the lavender haired elf, half hanging his head. He felt bad now for ruining Arx's morning as well as his own, and he was going to have to make it up to him. He knew he could think of something.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:22 pm

"You could have been hurt if you hadn't been almost impossible to hit," Arxingall said after a moment of considering Azlada's comment on going overboard. "I won't lie when I say I'm a little upset that you've injured my sister, even though she had it coming. I'm not mad at you for getting upset, but it'll hurt you in the future with different people." He was worried about the way Azlada flew into rage and was reckless as long as he could fight. Defeat might knock him down a notch. Maybe he'd challenge him to a friendly fight some time to prove to him that his approach to fighting wasn't the smartest around.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:18 pm

"I don't get hurt" Azlada scoffed, shaking his head. Sure, maybe that wasn't the best time to be saying something like that, but he was stubborn enough to think it was true. He sighed when Arxingall admitted that he was upset and Az stopped walking, looking down at his heavy metal boots. "I really am sorry. I wasn't thinking when I actually hurt her" he said quietly, ignoring the next part about him getting hurt. It was sweet that Arx worried about him, even though he didn't need to. But he felt the same way about his archer. Any day in the Blue Land could be their last.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:29 pm

"Maybe you don't get hurt much or at all now, but neither of us know what'll happen in the future. We can't honestly tell ourselves we'll be ready for whatever monster will challenge us in the next area. If you're prepared and know what you're doing instead of flying into a rage, then you have a higher chance of surviving," he told him again, wishing Azlada would grasp that he wasn't invincible. A suit of armour didn't protect you from everything, it just had better resistance to the weaker to moderate attacks. "You recall how we met? What if I propose a future mock-battle some day? I want to show you a few things why a bit of advice will help."
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:35 pm

"The only thing that's going to get hurt is my ego. . . " Azlada grumbled, crossing his arms. He heaved a sigh, really wishing he could turn his life back to the way it was that morning, and they could have just lounged around in bed for a few more hours, and none of this would have happened. "I fight more recklessly when I'm angry, but I'm also stronger, faster, and more relentless. It all balances out. I've been fighting for this long, and I'm still alive" he sighed, stepping closer to Arxingall. "I don't want to fight with you, but if you want to show me some things, I'll listen. I can't promise you I'll change though" he grinned.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:46 pm

"Shame that," Arxingall replied, smiling back. "Growing up will change you some though, at least, I sincerely hope it will." They were all technically kids, they had growing up to do still. A lot of them did. They had things to learn, techniques to hone, all that stuff that could be performed in time. Arxingall just hoped Azlada would learn enough of them in time to save his life some time. "Just a test to see where you're at, I suppose. To see what you're like when you're not in some blind rage. I bet you're a good fighter." They'd both get stronger together, then maybe they could show each other physically where they were at. They could probably teach each other a thing or two in various areas of life.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:56 pm

Azlada frowned slightly, tilting his head to the side. "You want me to change? Are you saying you don't like who I am now?" he asked, raising an eyebrow in a slightly accusing manner. He was sure it wasn't true, but he wanted to know that for sure, because hearing that made him a bit doubtful, which was something he didn't want to be when it came to their relationship. He hummed slightly at the idea of seeing what he was like when he wasn't fighting out of anger or spite, sure he would be fine with that. As long as he didn't somehow end up hurting Arxingall, he would be fine.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:18 pm

"No, no," Arxingall said, "it's not safe though. I want you to be safer." He couldn't have a problem with who Azlada was or the younger male wouldn't have captured his attention. If he was like the others in the land who were soloists and muscle heads, or sometimes over thinkers who only took risks for themselves, he wouldn't have seen him for who he was. Luna's hand in this probably helped a lot too. Azlada was a hot head, and though there were a lot of those in the land, Azlada was rash and maybe even a little thick headed. He held his pride like a flag, when insulted he didn't storm off and have a conniption. He challenged them to the death, or at least until one of them passed out. He was something special and different. The only thing he wished Azlada could change was not to be so reckless and irrational.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue May 03, 2011 1:28 pm

Azlada sighed, shaking his head. "I don't need to be safer. I'm perfectly fine, don't worry" he said, giving a hopefully reassuring smile to his lover. He was perfectly confident in his skills, and he didn't understand why Arxingall wasn't. The older elf was constantly worrying about him, as if there was something to worry about. He was too stubborn to die, in his own opinion. He wasn't going to die unless he killed the bastard who tried to kill him. That was just the way he worked. "You shouldn't worry about me. . . worry about yourself. You could get yourself hurt while worrying about me" he said, stepping forward and pressing his lips to Arx's lightly before pulling back.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Tue May 03, 2011 6:37 pm

Arxingall let Az kiss his lips, unfortunately realizing too late that he had been receiving a kiss and not having time to kiss back without looking hurried. He had been thinking, and the kiss had brought him out of his thoughts. He returned a chaste kiss to Azlada to pay him back though, and let the conversation be. He was going to stick by his side, but he wondered what they'd do. They'd left the company of their siblings after a fight, so there was probably no going back there for a while until Azlada forgot or didn't care if Iri might be there again. Arxingall doubted it, but he hoped Iri learned a little something today. It would be nice if she backed off a little and stopped provoking Az at every chance she got.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed May 04, 2011 2:24 pm

Azlada laughed slightly when he recieved a kiss after the unresponsive one. "Forget about me?" he asked teasingly, knowing full well that Arxingall had been lost in thought. He shook his bangs out of his face, letting out a slight sigh. He was still quite irritated that their morning was ruined. Or afternoon. He wasn't even quite sure what time of day it was. Between sleeping, and having sex with Arxingall, he had no idea how much time had passed, other than the night. "I feel like killing something" he said, looking around him. They were in Zakandia still, and he knew there were plenty of things around to kill, but they were way too easy.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next