The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Starting Over (RiRiishtar) - Page 8 Empty Re: Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:26 pm

Drake says to her wrapping his arms around her, "We will leave in a few days. It will take a while for our family to pack. Angie doesn't exactly pack light. Connor and Christopher could care less what they bring. They just buy what they feel like having. We also have to worry about Coment. I figure that your cat can come along with us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:54 pm

Snuggling into Drake more she smiled. "I suppose I have a lot to pack up, the whole other house and everything, how are we going to explain our disappearance?" She grinned. "I hoped you would let me bring Comet, I mean it would be really hard to sneak him all the to Scotland, especally with this family" She teased then kissed him again.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:25 pm

Drake kisses her lips gently and holds her close to him. "I will help you pack up the other house. As for what we tell everyone, we don't have to tell anyone. But we could just tell people that we are going to explore the world if you want. There are around the world cruises and other things like that now. And it is a half truth so it's not a problem. We will be exploring the world as much as we want."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:05 pm

She nodded slowly. 'Well guess that all makes sense" She kissed him again and smiled. "Ahh a cruise would be nice" She sighed and leaned more into him. Her naked flesh against his own as she stroked his chest. "Our children will be safe from he counsel right?" She still was a bit afraid of them and his mom.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:53 pm

Drake looks at her a moment and says to her, "The children should be safe from counsel yes. My mother is making sure that nothing bad happens to us now. We just have to be careful about exposing them to too many people. Our children will draw people to them and possibly expose our kind. That is why I thought us going to Scotland would be a good start for us to travel together."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 15, 2015 7:52 pm

Nodding Brook just looked at him. "I am sorry I know I ask the same thing again, I just worry, you know" She kissed him softly. "I hope I don't annoy you too much" She leaned into him. She smiled "I have to agree, our children, even if they were not halflings they would attract attention, they are just so unique and beautiful, they take after you" She kissed him again. "Would we all be coming or just us, I mean, our children are not going to like being separtate from their aunts and uncles"

She leaned into him and took his arms to wrap around her. "I love you Drake" She said softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 11:43 am

Drake looks at her with a smile before kissing her softly. He says to her after a moment, "I would like it if it was just us but we can't exactly separate Jennifer from Chris without causing some problems. People of our kind become monsters without their soul mates. Besides Angie would come unglued if we tried to separate her from them. She loves the twins. And Connor well he does anything that Angie wants." Drake strokes her cheek gently. "You do not annoy me Brooke. I know how much you have been hurt in your life."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat May 23, 2015 10:49 pm

Brooke chuckled softly. "So did you become a monster when we were apart?" She shuddered thinking of that dark time. She looked down at her arms, the marks were still there but seemed to glisten. She smiled and leaned into his touch. She leaned into him. 'Well I guess we should pack, would we just close this house down for the time we will be there?"

She hopped that while she was there that the twins would teach her how to fight so she could stand up to Drake's other half. So she and him could be lovers again. For now she just kissed him and stroked his face.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 1:59 pm

Drake looks at her sadly as he knew he was a monster while they were apart. "I know I was a monster while we were apart." He strokes her cheek as he knew that she wanted them to be intimate again. He gently brings her arms up to his lips. He kisses each scar tenderly. "But you my love, could never be a monster." He then lowers her arms. "You will always be the angel who made my life mean something again. The mother of my children that I never thought I would ever have the chance to have." He smiles at her. "Soon I will be able to show you my home of my ancestors." He clearly could not wait to return to Scottland. He thinks a moment before saying, "We will have caretakers take care of this home while we are in Scottland."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:32 pm

The smile left Brook's face when she saw Drake's sad look. "Ohh baby I am sorry" She leaned into his touch and smiled slightly. "Well I am never leaving you again so you won't ever become like that again" She closed her eyes as he kissed her scars. She opened her eyes and smiled at him. "I never thought I would have this either, not too many people would have taken a look at me like you did, more then just a scar ridden freak"

She grinned. "I always wanted to go to Scotland" She leaned into him and closed her eyes "I love you my sweet saviour"

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:51 pm

Drake looks at her with a smile and kisses her deeply. "You are perfect to me." He strokes her cheek gently. "Come. We will have to get everything packed up and ready to go for our trip. I have to make a few calls with our caretaker to make sure that the house will be taken care of within the family." He quickly goes to work making the necessary calls and arrangements for the house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:53 pm

Nodding softly she followed him into the house and found Connor. "I need you to help me train when we are in Scotland, I want to defeat his other part, can you do that for me?" After she talked to him for a bit she went to her children and hugged both of them. She started packing their things including a book of old stories. "Now you two these book is full of scary stories, its called grimm fairy tales, they make some people seem like monsters, but my dad used to read it to me and well I am going to bring it with us"

She went to her old house, just to make sure that everything was gone from it, maybe Drake knew someone that could use it, a family that needed a new house, she wanted to get it away. Only to someone that needed it though.

When she got back to their home she licked her lips. "Drake, do you know of anyone that could have and benefit from my old place, I want to give it too someone that could really use it, a family, or some group, something" She rubbed her hands a bit nervously. Would Connor have told Drake that she wanted to be trained?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:44 pm

Connor took a moment to understand what she was asking him to do. It was not very often that a newborn vampire wanted to fight another vampire after so soon of being turned. He says quietly in response, "I don't have a problem doing that for you but it will take more time than you think to learn how to handle someone like Derek. Are you able to put in the time required to do what is necessary? You also have two children to look after."

By the time Brooke come back in the house, derek has finished all the preparations needed for their home to be taken care of by human caretakers. He looks at her moment and says with a smile, "I know that the young Jones family needs a new home and they know of my family's condition so they don't have a problem taking care of our homes as long as they have not found a home of their own. I will call them in about an hour after William gets home from work. I will see if they would like to take care of your home until we get back."

Angie holds Jennifer and Damon in her arms with a smile on her face as they were both sleeping in her arms ready to go for the trip. She says after a moment, "Once we have figured everything out, we can leave tonight possibly. I can't wait to run free in the Scotland Hills like we used to back in the day. All that freedom to be who we really are. The kids will not have to hide either."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:51 pm

Brook looked at Angie hold her children. She had a feeling that she would have no issues watching her kids a couple hours a day until she could defeat Derek and be intiment with her husband.

She smiled. "That would be great, I mean I don't want it to be empty" She smiled "To be able to run, and figure out my gifts, and the kids gifts" She smiled. "Can we still sight see? I want to see where Willam Wallace stood, all those things"

She kissed each child on the forehead and then walked to Drake and kissed him on the lips and then turned so her back was against his chest. "So when do we leave?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:06 pm

Drake looks at her with a smile as she seemed to be her normal self once more. He could tell she has something up her sleeve but he wasn't going to push it. He figured she would tell him what was going on when she was ready. He says to her while the others gather around them, " should say that it'll be okay for us to leave once we know how the Jones will react to our request. As for sightseeing I don't see a problem with that as long as we are careful. Where we are going in Scotland, they know that we have in person don't seem to have a problem with us. However, there are the occasional tourists. So we will have act human around them as much as possible."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:46 pm

Brooke could tell that he thought something was up but was grateful that he didnt say anything. She didnt want to upset him, she had a feeling Derek almost hurting her really tore at him and she didnt want to make that worse.

She looked up at him as he spoke. "Alright" She chuckled. "Not like we can't do that, but I want the children to be happy and free, not to put too much on them too fast"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:57 pm

Drake nodded in agreement with her and then went on his business trying to see what else they needed to do before they left for Scotland, himself could not wait to return to his homeland. He had miss the comforting hills and the sturdy feel of his castle home.

Once Drake was out of sight in ear shot locked away in his study, Connor was the next to speak. He says to Brooke, "If you plan on training with me, you better be able to handle pain. I don't take it easy on anyone. Even my own brother." Christopher was the next to speak but his voice was rather kind compared to his brother. He says to her, "I would take him seriously. Before Drake and his father found us, my brother and I were warriors nonstop. Taking it easy on anyone who's not allowed no matter what the circumstances. The last time my brother and I thought of humans, he nearly killed me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:19 pm

Brooke watched Drake leave then turned to the group. "I can not like Derek ruin Drake, the look in his eyes when Drake figured out what had nearly happened" She looked away the pain evident on her face. "I can't let him see that again"

She eyed Connor and Christopher warly. "Am I nervous? Of course but nothing could hurt me more then seeing that look in your brothers eyes again"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:32 pm

Chris and Conner werestill not sure if she could handle being trained to take on an older vampire. But she has seemed to have made up her mind about the whole situation. They just nod their heads understanding what she meant by saying that look in his eyes once more. Christopher says quietly, "if you are truly ready to do this, we will start the training 8 hours a day a week after we get to Scotland. Once your training starts, there is no going back. You will not be the same after you start." Angie looks at the three of them not sure what to say. She did not approve of holding secrets back from Drake but she understood why it had to be done. She says to them, "just be careful how far you take this."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:18 pm

Brooke knew that the brothers doubted her, hell she doubted herself but she couldn't fail Drake. She licked her lips and nodded. "Thank you, not only for helping me but for letting me have time in Scotland"

She turned to Angie. "What do you mean I will not be the same?" She eyed her children.
"I wouldn't be a danger to them will I?" Her eyes frantically looked around and she began to wring her hands.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:54 pm

Christpher and Connor look at her with a slight smile for they understood what she was feeling more than they would ever admit openly. Christopher tape Jennifer into his arms and just holds her against his chest. He was not going to say anything else on the matter. After all it was Angie's turn to speak.

Angie looks at her a moment says to her calmly, "It is not that you will be a threat to anyone especially the children. I am just saying that when you are doing training like they will be making you do in order to face Derek, you tend to lose yourself along the way occasionally. I don't want you to lose yourself. I wouldn't know how to bring you back from the edge like I do for Connor and even Chris occasionally. And Drake, who knows how he will respond to you being a fighter all of a sudden."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:43 pm

Her mind was racing and she was trying to calm down, she didnt want Drake to know that she was getting upset. She saw the protective move that Christopher took and inwordly smiled, well even if she became a danger Christopher wouldn't let anyone or thing hurt the Children. Even if that meant her. She licked her lips and waited for them to anserw her although it looked like they were not going too.

She turned to Angie. She was slightly relived hearing that, only slightly though because she could tell bad news were coming. She chewed her bottom lip nervously, looking towards the study hoping that she would be able to tell if Drake was coming out.

Looking at Angie she shook her head. "I do not want to hurt Drake, but either way I will." She paused. "I guess I could just not provoke Derek at all"

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:43 pm

Angie puts her hands on her hips after Connor takes Damon from her arms. "Do you really think you can spend eternity without being able to touch your husband? Do you know how much that will irritate Drake? You let the twins handle Derek when he comes out. That way neither one of you gets hurt. If you want to learn to fight him you will need time. And during time I know that Drake want to show you his home. Scotland is his homeland. He will want to share every bit of it with you. Being distant from him won't fix anything."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:22 pm

Shaking her head it was clear that Brooke was upset. "No, I just, I dont know" She rubbed her temples then turned to the twins. "Alright I am going to ask Drake first, and if he refuses I will ask you, but wont that trigger Derek?" She sighed. "I just didnt want to upset him but you are right keeping this from him wont be good either"

She took Damon and sat on the couch with him playing and laughing with him. She looked up at them. "Thanks for putting up with me"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:42 pm

Angie nods and says, "Yeah, it might trigger Dreke to come out but it is better to trigger him while you have back up than if you are alone." Christopher holds Jennifer quietly and says after a moment, "Besides, we are a family aren't we? We have to stick together." Damon giggles softly and says in his mother's head, "We will make it through this mommy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next