The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xuxa_Rene Only

Page 22 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Xuxa_Rene Only - Page 22 Empty Re: Xuxa_Rene Only

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:59 am

Aura was not trying to be mean to her lover but she was angry and upset. She turns her body to him so she was facing him and kisses his lips. She says, “I am sorry that I am being such a pain to you my love. Here you are just trying to help me and keep me well. While I am being a cold heated hag to you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:49 am

Clicking his tongue slightly Slith shook his head. "My lovely wife dont fret about it, I should have known that you would have eaten if you needed it" He lightly kisses her back. "He pulled her close my love, and you have the warmest heart I know" He then grinned machiviously "Plus hags are ugly and you are the most beautiful woman around"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:12 am

Aura smiles and laughs softly before cuddling into his arms to rest. Her breath becomes slow and even as she sleeps happily. Yuki wakes up slowly and looks around with a soft cry of discomfort. The children are connected to Aura so when she is human, they are too. Obviously Yuki does not like being human very much. She lets out a whimper and it grows louder every few minutes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:22 pm

Slith continued to hold Aura as she fell asleep. He kissed her softly knowing that when she slept she was no longer in pain. He closed his eyes but opened them when he heard his daughter he chuckled slighlty it seemed his little girl didnt like to be human she gently he got out of bed and went to her and picked her up. "You know its not that bad my little girl" He held her and tried to rock her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:31 pm

Yuki looks at him and smiles a little still uncomfortable with being human. Her little fists hit his arms as she swings thing all around not wanting to go back to sleep. Wrath and Kain start to wake up too and make a fuss. They obviously did want to sleep anymore and they were going to make themselves known. They whimper louder as they want attention too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:47 pm

Laughing softly Slith scopped all three of their children and went to the other side of the hut and sat them down and then sat down too "Now listen guys" He whispered "We can play but keep it down so your mommy can sleep okay?" With that he started to play with them ticklingthem sofly and playing with a small ball.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:59 pm

The three of laugh as they play happily just wanting something to do. Aura wakes up with a smile hearing their laughter. Yuki sees she is awake and crawls to her with a giggle. Aura picks her up and kisses her forehead happily. Yuki cuddles into her arms and plays with her hair as Aura watches the guys. She smiles some and watches them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:38 pm

Watching his little girl crawl to her mother he chuckled then turned back to his boys and started to gently play wrestle with them as the crawled to him he would lay them down on their back then laugh eventually seeing their frustration he picked them up and hugged them both and fell back pretending they had pinned him he cried out for his daughter. "Yuki save daddy"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:40 pm

Yuki looks at Slith a moment with a huff and slowly makes her way down to the floor. She pushes Kain and Wrath off him with ease and growls at them in warning. Wrath looks at her blankly as he rolls on his back and watches the ceiling. Yuki looks at Slith with a giggle and then crawls back to Aura with a small wine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:58 pm

Chuckling Slith grinned at his daughter "My tough girl" He then scooped up this two boys into his arms and walked to Aura and Yuki "You two better stay in line or you will have to anserw to your sister" He joked then kissed his wife. "How was your little rest my love, I attempted to keep the children quiet but you know how they are" He kissed each of their heads then smiled again.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:09 pm

Aura looks at him and says, “It was an okay nap but I guess our children had other plans.” Wrath and Yuki screech as they begin hitting each other. She looks at them and says, “That is enough you two. There will be no fighting between you three. Now stop or I am going to spank you both.” She looks at Kain as he stays quiet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:03 pm

Slith shook his head "I think those two are going to be rivals" He smiled and little Kain. "And then our quiet one, but its normally the quiet ones you have to watch out for" He knelt down and kissed Kain "Well I love you all equally" He kissed his wife to which Yuki let out a shril giggle and Covered her eyes.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:56 pm

Kain just looks at his mother and father with a huff. Aura kisses her love before for picking Kain up and putting him above her head. His little eyes grow wide as though his mother was going to leave him up in the sky all alone. She says, “Something tells me that this little boy is hiding a set of strong wings in his back.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:17 pm

Grinning as he watched Kain being lifted up as his eyes went big "Hello my big boy" He whispered. Then when Aura made the comment about wings he lifed a eyebrow. "You think so?" He smiled "So it is the little ones that are hidding things"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:27 pm

Aura looks at Kain and says, “After you are old enough to make your wings come out, I am going to take my angels flying and you will see this world for its beauty instead of the blood shed.” She brings Kain down to her chest and kisses both of his cheeks earning her a soft grunt in return. She just giggles and smiles at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:59 am

Slith watched his little family and then chuckled as Kain grunted in responce to being kissed. He didnt know if it was ahappy one but Slith kissed his wife's cheek and sighed "It will be a good day my love" He knew his wife was still hurting and would be for a long time, but since the children and her were connected he didnt want to risk them by taking anything even pain from his beautiful bride without her premission of course.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:11 pm

Aura looks at him with a smile and says, “Kain is a little shy and I don’t think he will go out of it.” She looks at Wrath as he starts to screech at Yuki as she pulls on his hair tightly. She sees that they are fighting with each other like cats and dogs. She glares at them improvingly as she sees the anger in the kids’ eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:18 pm

Chuckling Slith took Yuki first realeasing her brothers hair "Hey my daddy's girl why are you being mean to your brother, you two are suppose to protect each other and love each other" He looked strenly at his daughter. "Now start being nice" He then kissed her forhead "Are you feeling left out is that it?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:32 pm

Yuki looks at him with a little growl and puts her hands on her hips. Aura looks at her with a laugh and says, “I think she is trying establish that she is the one in charge.” Wrath kicks his feet as Slith’s arms trying to get away from Yuki and into the safety of his mother’s arms. She takes him slowly in her arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:28 am

"Hmmmm" Slith looked down at Yuki "So you think you are in charge huh" With his thumb he held his little daughter down but stopped before she could get too upset. And held her close. "You might think you are in charge but always remember all three of you" He looked at all of his kids "Will need each other in life"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:56 pm

Yuki groans and looks at her brothers like she was the boss. Aura growls at her sternly as a warning to behave or she would be spanked. Wrath cuddles into her chest and goes to sleep knowing he was safe from his sister. Kain looks at his mother with a soft yawn and holds his arms up wanting to be held.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:30 am

Slith smiled as Kain showed he wanted to be picked up but with Yuki in his arms he doubted that Kain would come to him so he softly stroked Yuki's forhead to help her fall asleep then leaned back with Her in his arms leaving lots of room for Kain to come to him or use his legs to climb to his mother. Then he kissed Aura's cheek "I love you my Angel"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:36 pm

Aura smiles some as she watches Kain to see what he would do if she did not do as he wanted. Slith leaned back with her in his arms leaving lots of room for Kain to come to him or use his legs to climb to his mother. Then he kissed Aura's cheek. "I love you my Angel." Kain lets out an angry growl as he sees that he is not going to get picked up. He crawls over Slith's body to get in his mother's arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:26 pm

Slith chuckled as Kain showed frustration but he didnt make a move to safe him, Slith knew that each of their children needed to learn how to do things himself. Finaly Kain crawled over his body and into Aura he frowned slightly. "I think you are the favorite" He teased.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:58 am

Aura smiles and says, “I supply food and warmth. You supply play time and fun. I am not the favorite, I just supply the essentials. So the three of them know that what I supply them is very important.” Kain continues to growl at her because he is mad at her. She says, “Oh quit growling at me. You three need to learn to get things yourselves.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum