The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unexpected to Say the Least

2 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Unexpected to Say the Least - Page 9 Empty Re: Unexpected to Say the Least

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:23 pm

Revelation rolled his eyes at the older blondes words. He glared at them as they sat down on the couch and stared at the broked remains of the TV... He looked at them for a second then at the TV then at them again. He opened his mouth a couple times as if trying to say something but nothing came out. So he just shook his head, "Fuckin freaks..." he hissed quietly, but wouldnt be surprised if at least one of the blondes heard him. Revelation heard a crash that sounded like metal meeting stone and immediantly guessed that Hidan had either broken something else or was caught. He rubbed his eyes and looked down at the floor with a sigh.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:49 pm

Ryota, who was sitting closest to the albino, heard what he hissed and his head quickly turned to look at him, eyes narrowed dangerously. "You wanna say that louder, asshole?" he growled. He hated being called a freak, as did his dad. He heard the crash as well, but he ignored it. It wasn't uncommon to have Kakuzu chasing Hidan for breaking something, or some of the other members fighting or breaking things.

Deidara's gaze flicked to Revelation, hearing his son's angry growl. He hadn't heard the albino speak, but he knew that he said something that had pissed Ryota off. Alot. He ignored the sound as well, all of them used to it. He tilted his head to the side, wondering what Revelation had said.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:50 pm

Revelation just glared at Ryota, "My pleasure, you guys are both fucking FREAKS!" he said loudly standing up. he didn't really mean just the two blondes, he meant everyone in the fucking base. He took a step towards Ryota, "You fuckin hear me THAT time, blondie!" he hissed, before Ryota could move to retaliate Revelation had his gun resting against the blondes temple, his finger on the trigger. He glanced at Deidara as if saying, you move i shoot. He glared back at Ryota. He bent down towards the sitting blonde and looked him right in the eyes, taunting him, waiting for the blonde to hit him so he had a reason to blow the blondes brain everywhere.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:05 pm

Ryota growled angrily when he actually said it louder, and he was about to stand up when he felt the cold metal of the gun against his temple. He hissed angrily, glaring at Revelation with hate in his eyes. "You have fucking anger management problems" he muttered. "Do you shoot people when any little problem comes up?". He didn't really need and answer, but he asked anyways.

Deidara narrowed his eyes at Revelation's words. He now knew why Ryota was pissed. When the gun was put to his son's head he was about to get up when the albino looked at him and he got the clue. "Put the fucking gun down, un" he said angrily. He'd rather not have his son killed as well as the love of his life. Ryota's brains all over the room really wasn't a sight he ever wanted to see.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:09 pm

Revelation glared at Ryota, "No I'm just realy pissed off at the moment...in fact I've been pissed ever since i met you...no ever since my FUCKING DAD RUINED MY FUCKING LIFE 18 YEARS AGO!" he ended up yelling,looking down at the floor, shaking in rage at even the thought of his dead mother, dead brother and his only friend Aria...He glared at Deidara, "I'll put down the gun when i fucking feel like it." he obviously had a way of getting people to hate him quickly. No one would try the obvious thing and try and calm him down, no they just liked to infuriate the albino man...he hadn't had a nice conversation with another human being since he was 5 years old...and it seemed as though he never would again.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:16 pm

Ryota bit his lip to keep from laughing at his outburst. He really did have issues. Spazz much. . . the blonde thought, calming his breathing so he didn't laugh, hoping the albino didn't notice. He can be like a fucking VOLCANO sometimes. . . just randomly exploding. . . heh exploding. . . I wanna make him explode. . . that would be funny the blonde seemed lost in thoughts as he stared at a random spot on the wall.

Deidara sighed at the answer, not really expecting him to put the gun down anyways. His hand crept slowly to the bag of clay at his waist and he kept his eyes on Revelation. "Just put the fucking thing down before someone gets hurt" he could have smacked himself at how stupid that sounded. The whole point was that Ryota would get hurt.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:25 pm

Revelation just glared down at Ryota who seemed to have zoned out...these people really were freaks. He looked at Deidara again, seeing the clay around his waist he rolled his eyes. How many times did he have to do this trick to get people to stop doing stuff. He grabbed the collar of Ryota's shirt and hauled the blonde to his feet. putting one arm around the blonde's chest and arms, pinning them to his sides. He aimed th gun at the slightly taller mans temple again, "Someone will get hurt before this is over... and we all know who its going to be...the question is who is going to be the one to hurt him...you or me..." he said to Deidara. His grip was like a vice, practically impossible to break out of...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:33 pm

Ryota's eyes snapped open when he was hauled to his feet. "OI WHAT THE FUCK!?" he yelled angrily. He didn't bother struggling, knowing that it would just get him shot. He sighed and looked at his dad, making a face. This wasn't a very good situation he was in, knowing that he had a VERY high chance of dying at the moment.

Deidara growled as the taller blonde was forced to stand and the gun was at his head again. "Well I'm obviously not going to hurt him so I beleive that would be you. Now kill him, and I'll find a fucking way to kill you. And if I can't I'll blow you to bits and bury the peices" he stated angrily. He was trying not to jump to his feet to pound the shit outta the albino and he had stopped his hand moving towards his clay, knowing that Revelation knew what he was trying to do.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:50 pm

Revelation smirked, "See now even if I did let go of blondie here...i'd either get blown up or beat...if i KILL him...then you'll attempt to kill me...so what's my other option, " he paused as if thinking and his smile widened, "Oh i know..." With that he moved the gun from Ryota's head and shot Deidara in the arm before quickly putting the gun back to Ryota's head to try and keep the blonde in his arms from moving. He started to laugh, the same laugh as Hidan. He glared at Deidara the entire time, not realizing anything else was happening until it was to late.

Hidan was rubbing his face from being slammed into the stone wall(its what cause the crash) he was walking back down the hall to his room when he heard a gunshot and laughing. He back tracked to look into the room with the broken TV. He cocked an eyebrow at the sight, the gun pointed at Ryota's head, Deidara's bloody arm, Revelaion laughing meniacally. Hidan was really pissed with his son already, no matter how much he tried to tell himself that in time his son would get over his little grudge, chances were he wasn't so Hidan shouldn't be treating him like a little boy. With a sigh he pulled his scythe off his back, soundlessly he ran at Revelation swings the scythe hitting him right across the back with all three prongs, scarlet blood leaking from his son's back wherever it could. Hidan sighed and pulled his weapon out of his son.

Revelation was shocked as the immense pain went through his back. He let out a soundless scream and let go of Ryota dropping his gun...he hadn't been hit like this in 6 years...the first and only time he had been shot in the heart. His eyes opened wide and he fell to his knees, not able to fall any farther cause Ryota was in his way. Blood poured heavily from the three larges wounds on his back. He knew who it was...it had been his father...the three pronged weapon...it had to be him...the pain was overwheming him the more he thought about it, and by now Ryota had gotten out of his way, he reached up and grabbed fistfuls of his own hair, doubling over from where he kneeled and screaming in pain. Letting his forhead rest on the ground...not being hit like this in such a long time made the actual pain so much worse.

Hidan just sighed and walked out of the room, walking to his room, locked the door, sat on his bed and cried, finally letting all his emotions built up inside him out...

(LoL for this scream...think Kadaj when he notices the box containing JENOVA's head is open...look it up if u dont remeber...)
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:16 pm

Deidara listened to Revelation's words silently, knowing full well that he wasn't actually thinking of his options. Not liking the look of his smile, he was about to say something when he was shot in the arm. He let out a yelp of pain and his hand flew to it, holding his wound. He glared at the albino and gritted his teeth. Now he knew how Ryota felt when he was shot. Six times.

As soon as the gun was moved from Ryota's head he started wiggling until his dad was shot. He froze and his eyes narrowed. Hearing the laugh from behind him he rolled his eyes. He had heard it from the younger albino before, but it was still odd how much it sounded like Hidan. He waited silently for what random outburst would follow when he stopped laughing, but the actual outcome surprised him. When he was dropped he immedialy crawled out of the way, turning to look at Revelation with confusion on his face. Seeing Hidan standing there with the scythe covered in blood made his eyebrow raise. That deffinitly wasn't expected. The blonde winced at the scream and noted Hidan leaving, before getting up and walking to his dad.

Deidara had seen the entire thing play out in front of him. It really wasn't what he had been expecting, but it was better than his son dying. He took his hand off of his arm, wiping the blood on his cloak before looking to Ryota who looked at him as if to ask if he was alright. "I'm ok" he said with a small painful smile. "I know how you felt now". He stood up and walked out of the room, to the room he shared with Sasori. The puppet master was working on his puppets (big surprise) when the blonde walked in cursing before he stripped off his cloak and clean up his wound. He didn't even know if his partner had looked up when he walked in, but all he really cared about then was getting the damn lead out of his arm. Once it was cleaned up he put his cloak back on and left the room again, raiding the kitchen for something more than crackers, not surprised to find his son already there.

Ryota nodded at his father's words. Of course he was ok. He walked out of the room after the shorter blonde, glancing back at Revelation, feeling slightly bad for him even though he had been threatened a million times since he met the albino the previous day and shot six times. He had to feel bad for him. He had just been stabbed through the back by his dad even if he didn't like him. At all. Even if he was immortal, that's gotta HURT! He hesitated, biting his lip slightly. With a sigh, he ran to their room quickly and grabbed some bandages, as it was all he had. He walked back to his partner and hauled him onto the couch akwardly, not caring if he wanted his help. He put the bandages on the couch beside him and left, walking into the kitchen to find something to eat, and his dad walked in soon after.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:59 pm

Revelation was bleeding so much, his pale skin was getting paler. His eyes were still wide, he barely registed anyone moving in the room, he had moved from bending over to lying on the floor. People were moving around he could feel the vibrations of the ground...and those vibrations just sent another throb of pain through his back. He tried to find out in his head what was broken. A couple ribs were probably smashed to bits, the vertebre in his spine seemed fine, thank god, but, though he was sure, a lung had probably been peirced. Overall it was just a huge bloody wound that hurt more then anything the young albino could have possibly imagined. Before he had been shot in the heart, once in the lung, in any arm or leg, cut multiple times all over his body, had his jugular slit and his back blown up...but this still hurt the most. the entire area it hit was so much worse then any of his previous wounds...when Ryota had blown up he back it had covered a large span as well but didn't cut nearly as deep. And as he thought back to the burns on his back, he was sure some of the probably raw skin had been reopened and contributed to his loss of blood. His back throbbed with each step Ryota took towards him, and he tensed himself for the worse, the blonde could have done anything to him because of the vaunrable posistion he was in...but nothing. He was lifted awkwardly and put back down on the couch, he winced and almost yelled out again as his back was forced to move, but once on the couch he felt a little better. He turned his head so he was looking at the rest of the room. He saw Ryota place the bandages down beside him, and another throb of pain went through him...from three places this time, his back, his mind as he thought of possible reasons the blonde could possibly have for even attempting to help him, and his heart from all the terrible things that had happened replaying themselves through his mind, all the horrible things he had done, and all the horrible things people had done to him...how horrible his life had been overall...He sighed just to have another pulse of pain wash through him. His still wide pink eyes watched the blonde just leave the room and he was relieved to not get another injury. He had ended up settling on the idea that maybe he had been forced by one of the other members, maybe Pein, to help him...but for some reason he thought, if the blonde HAD been asked, he would have ignored the request...so what made him do it. None the less he found himself closing his eyes and mumbling words he hadnt said in years, "thank you..."

Hidan rubbed his red slightly swollen eyes as the door opened. He looked up to see Kakuzu walk in, a familiar scene... he had forgotten he shared a room when his partner had walked in...but last time he had been able to hold in his tears. Kakuzu just looked at him for a while before cluing in to the tears stains on his face and bloodshot eyes, slightly dark bags under the albinos eyes. Kakuzu's eyes opened in shock as he realized that the albino had been crying. Hidan looked at the floor frowning, "Leave me the fuck alone Kakuzu...im not in the fucking mood."...

"Something happened with Revelation i presume?"

"I SAID LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE KAKUZU!" Hidan snapped, freash tears rolling down his face. He went quiet...they both went quiet...Kakuzu just stared at him, waiting for the albino to break and explain what happened. Hidan sighed after about 5 minutes and explained a little what had happened, "Revelation was threatening the blondes again...i'm sick and tired of the way he acts...so i kinda stabbed him in the back. Did you see him?" the large man shook his head and Hidan sighed, "I guess it's best you didn't..." he stood up, "I'm going to go get something to drink..." with that he walked out the door, continuously rubbing his eyes with his sleeve to try and make it look like he hadn't been crying even if anyone was in the kitchen...which of course, to Hidan's luck there was...even better luck...it was the blondes. He tensed slightly and made his way over to the sink to get a glass of water...hoping that would ignore the fact that the tough albino had been bawling his eyes out just minutes before...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:32 pm

Ryota was wondering himself why he had helped the albino, but he couldn't come up with a better reason than 'it was the right thing to do', which made him want to laugh. It just sounded so ridiculus coming from an S-ranked criminal. But he couldn't just let him lie on the floor bleeding everywhere. He thought this over as he searched for something edible. He found some stale bread, and stuck it in the toaster. Crackers really wasn't enough for anyone. He sat down on the counter easily, and laughed as his dad had more trouble with it due to his height. He ignored the mumbles 'shut up' from the shorter blonde and waited for his toast to. . . well. . . toast.

Deidara sat on the counter with his son, having found nothing to eat since Ryota got the last peice of bread. He was planning on stealing some of it and booking it once it was toasted though. He looked at Hidan when he walked in, surprised that he looked like he had been crying, even though he had tried to hide the evidence. He knew better than to comment on it so he remained silent, though he had a feeling that his son was going to say something. He always did, in the worst situations.

Ryota looked at Hidan as well when he came in, and his eyebrow raised at his appearance. He smirked slightly, and opened his mouth to say something when he received an elbow in the ribs from Deidara. "Ow!" he complained loudly. "I have a bruise there". He rubbed the sore spot while glaring at his dad. The scent of burnt toast wafted across the room from the toaster and he jumped off of the counted. "Shit!" he exclaimed as he got the black toast and held it for a moment before dropping it on the counter. It was hot apparently. Who would have thought. "Well looks like there's nothing else to eat. . . " he looked at the two in the room before dumping the now un-edible toast into the garbage and taking a seat on the counter once more. A moment after he sat down, he was bored. "Well I'm out" he announced as he walked out of the room. Not really having anything to do he walked to where Revelation was on the couch, leaving Deidara and Hidan in the kitchen.

Deidara sat on the counter watching Hidan, not having anything to say, and even if he did have something to say he wouldn't for fear of getting his head chopped off.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:35 pm

Hidan glared at both blondes, he was surprised that they hadn't said anything but glad none the less. He got a glass of water and looked over at Ryota as the toast burnt. He waited for the other blonde to leave before letting out a short sigh. He drained his glass then jumped up on the counter with no dificulty to sit beside Deidara. He looked at the blonde the down at his knees not really knowing hos to word what he wanted to say. He thought for a minute before saying quietly, "How could i possibly get Revelation to believe it wasn't my fault his mother died...?" he asked in a slightly embarassed tone...he had to admit to himself...Deidara had turned out a better father then Hidan could ever wish to be. He wiped his eyes again, "I know i just kinda...uh...stabbed him...is there any chance he will listen to me?" he continued, not looking at the blonde but at a floor tile.

Revelation was breathing a bit more calmly but still couldn't move, he had closed his eyes before he heard footsteps coming into the room he opened one eye and saw Ryota...He sighed. He was quiet for a moment as the blonde moved around a bit, "Why did you help...?" he said quietly not expecting his voice to be as hoarse as it was, it was probably that scream...Blood was still pouring out of the wound on his back and now the floor AND couch were covered in the scarlet liquid. He hadn't been able to move at all,and still didn't think he could. He could even taste blood in his mouth from the terrible wound. He spat out a mouthful of blood onto the carpet just to wince in pain from his wound. The unused bandages were still sitting a few feet away, just out of reach of the pool of blood. Revelation was still suprised there was any blood left in his body...he waited for a response, his rose eyes closed.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:03 pm

Deidara was surprised when Hidan sat beside him, mentally cursing the fact that he was the only one who had problems getting onto the counter. He sat silently as Hidan chose his words, but when the albino spoke he couldn't beleive his ears. The 'almighty' Hidan was asking him for advice! If he wasn't scared of getting murdered by the immortal's random mood swings, he would have probably burst out laughing by the thought of it. The blonde scartched the back of his head slightly as he thought. "Uhh. . . I dunno Hidan, un. Maybe you could just explian it to him, and then give him some time to think about it? Y'know not forcing it on him or anything, un" the artist wasn't sure if his advice would work at all, but he was put on the spot and cought off gaurd by that, he had to come up with something quickly. And it sounded like good advice to him. He too studied the floor, not really knowing what Hidan's reaction to his answer would be.

Ryota sat on the opposite end of the couch silently, not really knowing what to do when there was an immortal bleeding as close as he could get to death and nobody else was helping him, though he wasn't sure why he was helping in the first place. Hearing the bleeding albino's hoarse voice Ryota's gaze flicked up. "I dunno. . . I couldn't just leave you to bleed on the ground until someone else to help, 'cause around here, nobody knows how long that would be" he spoke somewhat uncertainly, as if he wasn't absolutely sure of what he was saying. The tall blonde grabbed the bandages, rescuing them from the pool of blood that was bound to reach them soon. "Lean forewards, you need to get that bleeding stopped. I'll bandage it for you I guess" he was surprised by how nice he was sounding, compared to how he normally did.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:28 pm

Hidan sighed he listened to the blonde but was to sure of what to make of what he said. He nodded none the less, "I don't think i'd be able to explain it to him without him shooting me again...or punching me...or anything of the sort. He's got an arm..." he almost laughed. He looked at Deidara, "You've never had this kind of problem with Ryota before have you? What did you tell Ryota about his mother...he was even younger then Revelation wasn't he?" he asked as he started going through his mind all the things he remembered...he had gotten back to the base after Ryota's mother had died...he knew Revelation would have been 16 months at that time so Ryota had to be older then that... Though he had never really learned the much about the younger blonde's past...and no one, not even Hidan, knew ANYTHING about Revelation's past, which was kind of concerning to the older albino.

Revelation awaited an answer patiantly and he heard the uncertainty in Ryota's tone as the blonde spoke. "Hmph..." even making that sound sent throb through his chest. He raised a silver eyebrow as the bolde said he was going to help bandage him. He moved his arms forcing a throb of pain through his back he lifted himself to his knees not letting his back bend...the fact that his shoulders were moving wa bad enough. His head was bent so his chin was resting on his chest. He drew in a sharp breat just to have his wound hurt again. He closed his eyes and still he wondered why the blonde could possibly be helping him. It was kind of odd hearing nice words coming out of the mouth he had just tried to silence forever, but he had to let the blonde help, just moving the little bit he had just done had taken a lot out of him, moving was becomeing a struggle, and holding himself like this was making him pant...he preveously had no clue what blood loss could do to a person...he waited for the blonde to start.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:47 pm

Deidara didn't see his nod seeing as he was looking at the floor, but he assumed that he had gotten what he had said. "I don't think he can really do anything at the moment, un" he said slowly, trying not to make it seem like he was blaming the albino for stabbing his son. "No, I havn't had this kind of problem with Ryota, but if I did, I'm not sure what I would do. He's got too many problems as it is, un. I told him exactly what happened, well, what I knew, of his mother's death. He was three months when she died, un" the blonde's throat got tight speaking of it, but it barely affected his voice, so it was barely detectable, but it was there.

Ryota could tell that his partner was in alot of pain. Although it was kind of obvious since he had just been stabbed in the back. He could see what a struggle it was for the albino to push himself up on his arms. Getting up he took some gauze and wrapped it around Revelation's pale chest, having extra where the actual wounds were. "Ok you're gonna kill me for this, but I have to put pressure on it" he said before hesitantly pressing on the bandages where the wounds were. He knew enough about basic first aid as he was always hurting himself in some way, so he knew he was doing the right thing, no matter how much it hurt now, it would help clott the blood and stop the bleeding. "Sorry" he muttered, knowing that it must hurt like hell. He took a step back and sat on the couch again, knowing there was nothing else he could do really.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:04 pm

Hidan sighed, he wasn't focusing enough to notice that the blondes voice had changed even the slightest. He thought for a moment, his pink eyes still glassey, "Revelation was 16 months...i went back when i was finished the mission i had been on and the house was burnt to the ground...Revelation and his twin brother were nowhere to be found...and there mother was dead...I don't really get it myself...she had been immortal like me...but she was dead. " the last part was a lie...he did know how...but it was to confusing to try and explain to the blonde. Fresh tears rolled down his cheeks he couldn't stop it, "I also don't get how Revelation could remeber...it's amazing really..." he said. He looked back down at the floor trying to think over wether he should go try explaining it to his son or not...

Revelation braced himself for the worst the whole time...just breathing hurt, and he started to sweat. he looked at all the blood that had ended up all over the couch. And he tensed even more as the blonde spoke and when the blonde pressed on the wounds...he couldn't stop himself from screaming out in pain. Gritting his teeth he forced himself to stop and when the blonde stopped and moved he let his arms give out and crashed back to the couch breathing heavily. He let out the shortest of what seemed like a laugh, "You're right...i am going to kill you for that..." he hissed in the same hoarse voice as before...Blood still spilled from his mouth but he couldn't really stop that...he was pretty sure he was bleeding internally...though right now he was pretty sure that this would be suficent pay back for the blonde getting shot 6 times...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:09 pm

Deidara was surprised Hidan was telling him this much. He didn't know what to say to it, so he kept silent, trying to keep his thoughts away from the day 19 years ago when he was on vacation with his family, and found his son crying next to the dead body of his love. His mind of course streyed there, no matter how hard he tried, and his blue eyes began to water slightly. Blinking rapidly, he sighed. "Really sucks, un" he muttered. It was for both of them really, as both of them had sorta gone through the same thing, except the blonde hadn't lost his son. A solitary tear ran down his face.

Ryota scratched the back of his head. "I'm not surprised" he said with a slight laugh. Revelation looked like he needed more medical attention than stopping the bleeding, but he wasn't sure exactly what to do. He wasn't sure who was awake, or on a mission, or anything really, so there wasn't anything the blonde could do. Or that he could think of anyways. He leaned back into the couch, sighing lightly. He put his hands behind his head and relaxed. it was too early in the morning for this. It was around 9:30 sometime he guessed, and he had already been threatened, witnessed the TV breaking, and his new partner being stabbed by Hidan. It was going to be a LONG day if it continued anything like this. He looked at the albino quickly and he remembered something. Jumping up, he muttered a quick "Be right back" before sprinting down the hall. He went into the bathroom and grabbed a bottle of painkillers he had from the last time he broke his leg. He sprinted through the kitchen and grabbed a glass and filled it with water, completely ignoring the other two people in the room. He returned to Revelation and held the bottle and glass up. "You might want a few of these" he said, giving the bottle a little shake. "If you can swallow them. . . " he wasn't really sure how badly the immortal was injured, so he wasn't sure if he could really eat or drink anything at the moment. But painkillers would really help if he could. He sat back down on the couch, trying not to spill the water, as he knew it was fully possible he would.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:50 pm

Hidan nodded at the blondes words and looked up at him to see that tear. "What are you crying about?" he asked with a short laugh, "At least you still have a son that loves you...i lost a kid, my love AND my son that LIVED hates my fucking guts..." he smiled, normally he loved the thought of pain...but this kind of pain wasn't nearly as pleasurable as physically stabbing yourself. He looked at the floor as Ryota walked in, slightly curious as to who the pills were for. Maybe the blonde had fallen down and hurt himsef or something, there was no way he was helping Revelation... But he was glad that the younger blonde had ignored the two crying adults as if they weren't even there.

Revelation sighed and rested his eyes as the blonde rushed out of the room, only to open them again as the blonde reappeared, he cocked an eyebrow but quickly understood why he had what he had. He smiled slightly. He lifted his arm painfully, "Hand me the water... you can open the pills AND put them in my mouth for me..." he said with a sneer, his voice starting to go back to normal. He coughed up a bit of blood and looked at the stain he had made on the couch, even by his head and frowned, "By the time i have the strength to get up my hair i going to be highlighted the same colour as my fucking eyes..." he didn't know if he was joking or being serious...none the less he let out a short laugh.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Deidara snorted softly. He had plenty to cry about, sure not as much as the albino, but still enough. He reached up and wiped the tear off quickly. "I havn't lost as much as you, but I've still lost my love, un" he said quietly. His eyes flicked to his son when he walked in, and wasn't surprised when he was ignored, but he wondered who the pills were for as well. He could normally tell when the tall blonde was hurt, as he held himself a different way, but now he held himself as if he had a purpose. He shook it off, easily. Ryota was always doing strange things. It didn't even occur to him that it was Revelation the pills were for, as they hated each other's guts, and the whole reason that the young albino was bleeding was that he was threatening Ryota, and Hidan got pissed off. The two were left alone for a while longer, enough time for another tear to spill out of the blonde's eyes, though the other wasn't visible because of his bangs. Hearing more footsteps, he couldn't help but lift his head. The one who walked in just happened to be the fiery-headed leader. Pein saw the two people sitting there crying, and started backing out of the room slowly, and the blonde just barely heard his mutter.
"Oh god, they're going soft on me". The blonde couldn't help but choke out a short laugh at that, but then he fell silent.

Ryota rolled his eyes at his partner's words, but handed him the glass. He opened the bottle of pills grudgingly and dumped a few out. He looked at the couch as he coughed up blood, and couldn't help but picture Kakuzu's expression when he saw the completely ruined room. There was blood EVERYWHERE!!! Though the cheap man would probably leave it as it is, as none of the poeple living there cared about blood. When Revelation spoke again he couldn't help but laugh. "Well that would be interesting. . . " he said before motioning for him to open his mouth.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:53 pm

Hidan looked up as Pein walked in,suddenly wishing he hadn't been crying, as the periced leader backed out of the room Hidan heard what he muttered, not wanting everyone to think he was a wuss he jumped off the counter, "WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING COME BACK HERE AND SAY THAT TO MY FACE! YOU FUCKING SHIT!" he yelled, it felt good to yell out like that. But after a while he was pretty sure Pein wasn't coming back. He turned and looked at the blonde, just realizing what the blonde had said before their leader walked in...Hidan smiled unhappily(yes i wrote that correctly), "You know I would like to say Revelation's wrong...and from what he would know of the incident he is wrong...but it really is my fault...did YOU know it was possibly to lose immortality...well i sure as fuck didn't..." he said looking back on the past. He got back up onto the counter to sit beside the blonde again.

Revelation laughed, just to send another throb of pain through his back...this wound was starting to become a pain in the ass, and he hoped the pain killers would take affect quickly so maybe he could take a nap. He sneered at the blonde again, then opened him mouth, trying to hold back a laugh. He looked at the blood drenched floor and then saw his gun lying in the middle of the pool, a gun that had killed so many people, now would finally be stained with blood, and tinted the same colour as what it has drawn. He wondered if Ryota would take it or not...well it didn't matter he would just beat the blonde when he got better if he even dared...He awaited the blonde to put the pills in his mouth, though he was unsure of how he would swallow them in the posistion he was in...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:03 pm

Deidara rolled his eyes at Hidan's actions, not surprised. He would do anything to keep his reputation clean. He wasn't expecting Pein to come back. If he had, the blonde would have been surprised. The Jashinist's words caused a blonde eyebrow to raise. "Of course I didn't know it was possible to lose your immortality, but I'm surprised you didn't" he said slowly. He watched Hidan as he sat back on the counter, again cursing the fact that he was the only one who couldn't jump up easily.

Ryota resisted the urge to shove the pills as far as they would go down Revelation's throat, and held them in his palm for a second. The tounge from the mouth on the hand that the pills were in slipped out and ate the pills and the blonde's eyes snapped open. "Aw fuck! Not again!" the last time his hand ate the pain killers he was unable to really do anything with his hand for 24 hours because it was numbed. He put a hand to his face, cursing the abnormality that he and his father shared. He poured a few more pills out of the bottle quickly, mumbling abouthow akward it was to only be able to use one hand properly. He put the pills into Revelation's mouth before sitting back on the couch where he was before, looking pissed off.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:01 pm

Hidan rolled his eyes, "How the fuck would i know...i never expected to lose it...i didn't know it was possibly to transport immortality...right now Azami is the one that should be alive...I'M the one that should be dead...I can't explain it...the truth is i don't even understand. " he said with a sigh. He didn't know what else he could possibly say...he hoped the blonde would understand at least a little of what he was saying, "You can't say you're the one responsible for Ryota's moms death...i never did hear how she died, but it couldn't be your fault..." he said looking at the floor picked up a steak knife and fiddling with it, accidentally sliting his finger open.

Revelation just rolled his eyes at the blonde, willing himself not to mutter the word freak as he so wanted to, not wanting to risk th blonde's outburst if he did. He waited for the blonde to put the hard pills in his mouth, glared at him as he sat down forgetting it was hard to swallow these damn things without water, but he could manage, he waited a while a little and swallowed them down with saliva and blood, it was definatly not the most pleasant thing but it worked sufficentaly. He rested his head on the blood stained couch again. He glanced at Ryota who was grumbling angrily, "You really are a weird person...you know that right?" he said, surprised with the fact that he was actually talking in a not TOO rude way to the blonde.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:37 pm

Deidara was a little confused with what he was saying, but he got most of it. He sighed at the comment about him not being responsible for Ryota's mom's death. He had always blamed himself for it, for being selfinsh. "We were on a sort of vacation near Konoha, and I had left Ryota and his mother to do some art, because I didn't want to scare Ryota with the noise. When I got to where we were supposed to meet up they weren't there and I waited but they didn't come. So I made a clay bird and flew around for a bit until I saw Ryota in the grass crying and Mel dead beside him" he explained, feeling another tear roll down his cheek. It was the first time in a while that he had told anyone what had happened, as he had come to the base crying and told everyone.

Ryota looked around the room, full of destruction, as he felt his hand fall asleep. Great. Just great. His gaze rested on Revelation as he spoke and the blonde grinned. "Yeah I know" he said with a laugh. He took pride in being weird, for reasons unknown. He was surprised that the comment wasn't really rude, but he wasn't going to get used to it, concidering the fact that they were pretty much enemies as far as he was concerned. "But you're not too normal either" he motioned to the blood all over the room, making a point that he was stabbed through the back and not dead.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:52 pm

Hidan looked at the blonde, he hadn't ever heard this, so those Konoha bastards had killed her, "Geez...at least you FOUND your kid when you went back...all i found was blood EVERYWHERE and charred remains of my damn house." he said angrily. At that moment he was pretty sure he heard laughing from the other room...it wasn't Ryota annoying as fuck laugh, or Revelation's insane laugh that matched Hidan's own...it was...odd...as if he had heard it before but different...maybe he HAD heard it before, just in a higher pitch...it took him a lot longer then it should have...Azami had a laugh kinda like that of course more girly, but almost identical... Hidan's eyes widened, what the fuck was going on in there... He looked at Deidara, "Am I going mad?" he asked, "Or do you hear that too?"

Revelation laughed, he hadn't laughed in that way in years...it wasn't insane, it wasn't annoying...it was normal. He laughed in agreement to Ryota's statement, "You're right I'm not..." he said lightly, he had NO fucking clue why he was being nice to the blonde...it could have been the pain killers..ormaybe the loss of blood, but at the moment he didn't feel like being mean to the blonde...it was really weird for him, to be nice to anyone...he hadn't wanted to be friends with anyone since he was five and still didn't want to and would keep as emotionally distant from the blonde, and all the other Akatsuki as much as possible. At the moment it probably didn't matter though...
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next