The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

2 posters

Page 13 of 41 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next

Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) - Page 13 Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Silver Fang Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:30 pm

Takeda smiled and climbed aboard FireStarter. Then he took Lizabeths hand and pulled her into an soft kiss. He then waits for Chino and Marla to return with they're horses. Takeda sit ontop of FireStarter and looks over his wife to be over and over agian. Memorizeing her every curve her every cut and scar. He even noted the birthmarks on her form head to toe at least the ones he could see. He scooted closer to Lizabeth taking his hand and placing it on her side and smiles as he pulls her in for another kiss.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) - Page 13 Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:46 am

Lizabeth smiled as he took his hand and kissed him back as he kissed her. She winked at him. "Some one sure does like to kiss" She watched him look her over. "What are you doing my love?" As he kissed her again she sighed softly. "Now a woman could get used to that Takeda"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:29 pm

Takeda smiles and says, "I am glad to hear that because I have no intentions to stop kissing you like that. He smiles as he kisses her one more time before looking back at the approching Marla and Chino. "Are you two ready to go or do you need to grab anything before we leave." He smiled at Lizabeth hoping they would say yes so he could sneak in an few more kisses.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:40 pm

Lizabeth giggled and shook her head. "Well you might have to stop kissing me, it would be very difficult to ride like that" She looked to her sister as she came with Chino. Marla seemed to understand Takeda's idea and giggled. "Well I guess I could ask Chino to make sure my saddle is on right." They disaperred again before Lizabeth could protest. She turned to Takeda "Why do I think that you had something to do with that?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:49 am

As Lizabeth's quesiton ended Takeda gives her an big kiss and says, "Cause I had ever thing to do with it." He then leans in and gives her another one until he heard the other two returing. "We will continue this later." He looks at Marla and gives her an wink and then they take off out into the plains Chino and Marla leading the way occasionly asking Takeda for directions. They went through the city and through the country exploring the whole town.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:29 am

Lizabeth grinned and kissed him back "I thought so" She giggled and returned the kiss when she heard the other two returning she sat back straight on her horse and looked over at Takeda "I will hold you to that Takeda" She winked. Then followed the possesion. "Such a lovely land you have Takeda"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:52 pm

Takeda smiles and takes her hand. "Yeah my mother saw to that and my father took off where she left off." He pulls Lizabeth in for an kiss and says, "And one day will continue form there and lead this beautiful county into anothe Golden Age." He smiles as he gives her hand an light squeeze. Our picnic spot is about an mile ahead." He points to an giant tree.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:14 pm

Lizabeth smiled as he took her hand and she looked around. She would help rule this land soon? She looked fearfuly around, how could she do that? She took a deep breath with Takeda at her side she knew she could do anything!

As he poited to the picnic spot she grinned. "Looks lovely"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:18 pm

Takeda looks at the tree and says, "Yeah that was my training tree. I had to climb all the way up it and fall down and move form bracnh to branch until I hit the ground." He smiles and lifts up his shirt that should to ribs bent in an akward motion. "I broke them on the way down on my fist try I slipped and fell down the rest of the tree. I borke eight ribs but these to complete snapped. So after the healing process this is how they look now." He smiled and took Lizabeths hand agian.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:47 pm

Lizabeth brough a hand to her mouth in a gasp then lightly brough her hand to his ribs. "Do they still hurt?" She looked up at Takeda with concern on her face. She looked up at the tree then back to him. "Its so big, how did you do it?" She shook her head "And why did you have to do it? What was the point you could have died"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:24 am

Takeda smiles and kisses her hand. "It is fine love it is an part of the most intesene training known to my people the only problem is that only princess are allowed to finish it. Them and their family." Takeda looks around. "I can't tell you anymore until we are married I tell you anymore and it could be taken as treason in which we both would be excuted so we will continue this conversation next week." As they pull up to the picnic spot. Takeda hops off of his horse and then helped Lizabeth off lifting her into an huge kiss.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:26 am

Lizabeth smiled and blushed as he called her love it made her heart flutter and her stomach do flipflop, Takeda was most defienly a special man. As he continued his explaination she looked up at him. She was going to ask questions but as he explained that he couldnt talk about it she simply nodded signinling that she understood.

As they reached the spot and he had pulled her down she returned this kiss and smiled. "Well my love, when is your father going to annoce our wedding?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:59 am

Takeda smiles and looks up in the sky at the sun. "About right now." Takeda gives her a big grin and kisses her agian. "Me and you will be wedded in four days." He takes head in his hands and kisses her one more time but this kiss was longer then the others and lingered for an very long time. Takeda smiles and pulls her closer to him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:15 pm

Lizabeth raised an eyebrow. "We dont need to be there for the annocement?" She found that a bit odd but simply shrugged it off. "In four days?" She was shocked. "Isnt that a bit too soon?" She thought it was there was no way that everything could be planned before then. "Are you sure that is enough time? I know you are eager but..." She trailed ff as he kissed her. "Not fair" she retorted when he was done "You do that everytime I have something to say"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:01 pm

Takeda smiles and says, "This is my way of silencing you and letting you know that everything is okay." He smiles widely before giving her another big kiss. "That one was for free." He grabs the basket and sets everything up. "Come on guys this is gonna be fun." He sits down next to the basket pulling Lizabeth into his lap.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:49 pm

Lizabeth giggled and started to protest but then he captured for two more kisses. "Well you are going to have to let me eat" She teased "Unless you want me to fit into the dress" She winked and settled down into his lap and watched the kids, "Well your brother and my sister seemed to be insepterable" She grinned. "But thats good."
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:16 pm

Takeda smiles and says, "I don't know we are insepterable and we are haing an hard time keeping our hands off of each other." He smiled as his hand cupped her breast. Then he kissed her again. And grabed an sandwhich and gave it to his beloved Lizabeth.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:22 pm

Lizabeth giggled. "Well it is you that cant keep his hands off of me and you call yourself a discplined warrior" She teased Takeda winking. But as he cupped her breasts her eyes went wide. And once given the stomach she looked up at him "Takeda...have you...I mean I havent been with...." She bowed her head. "Have you ever been with a woman?" It would be her frist time on their wedding night and she didnt know what to expect or how to do it
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:33 am

"No I was told by my father I had certain royal rights but I never used them." He smiled as his hand gave her breast and light squeeze and his mouth less than inches from her neck and then he whispers. "But I do know how everything works and how to do it." His warm breath breathed on Lizabeths neck.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:31 pm

Lizabeth looked up at him. "You mean we are going to be both first timmers on our wedding night?" She chewed her bottom lip as he squeezed her breast and breathed on her neck. "How do you know my love" As a female a poorer one at that she had never even seen or heard about anything to do with pleasing a man, it was suppose to be the man that taught the woman how to please him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:49 am

Takeda laughed. "I know from the worst way you can find out but I know and thats all that matters." He let go of his Lizabeth's breast and wraps his arm around her waist and leans back so that they were absorbing the sun light. Takeda smiles and starts to blow softly on the back of Lizabeth's neck and moves it form her neck to right behind her ear.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:26 am

Lizabeth raised her eyebrow at Takeda but decided to let it go, in four short days she would know how it all worked too. But for now she would just enjoy the time they had. As he blew softly she giggled and turned from him. "That tickles" She said as she smiled.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:41 pm

Takeda smiles and says, "I know it tickles that why I do it." He smiles as she laid on top him. They ate some fruit and enjoyed the suns light. He occasionaly kissing her and sippind down some wine and chesse. He loved having her in his arms so much he wished he could keep her there forever. But he knew that was impossilbe. But he would damn sure try.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:57 pm

Lizabeth playfully hit Takeda "You just like to tease me" She blushed and giggled. "Well I will get you back for that you know so I would be careful" She winked at him then continue to eat her lunch wrapped in his arms and tottally at ease. Suddenly she looked up at him "Something on your mind Takeda?" He seemd lost in thought.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:57 am

Takeda snapped out of his dream world and looks at his dream that came true and says, "Yeah." then leans his head foward as if to kiss her and then bites an piece of fruit out of her hand and then leans back. pulling her with him. He takes and big bite out of the fruit before she could take it back. Then he smiles and says, "Yeah I waw trying to figure out how I could keep you in my arms for the rest of our life." He smiles as he
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 41 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 27 ... 41  Next