The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

2 posters

Page 12 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next

Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) - Page 12 Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:23 pm

Lizabeth giggled again. "Hey thats not really fair I dont know how to tease you" As he let his hands roam over her body she let out soft sighs and closed her eyes. But as he nibbled the bottom of her neck her eyes popped open and she gasped. "Now that really isnt fair Takeda" I really want to wear white for our wedding, I anit never been with a man before I want our first time to be special on our honeymoon."
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) - Page 12 Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:56 pm

Takeda smiled and says, "I know and I will make sure you walk down the isle in white. But until then I will tease you." His right hand snuck up her left waist and stopped right under her brest. Where as he left hand slowly went slowly down her left waist and stopped where the thigh started and butt curved. He smiles and then says, "Good thing that I have control of the sitition otherwise you would be going down the isle in some other color." Then he started to nibble on the bottom of he neck again.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:13 am

Lizabeth giggled again as he continued to tease her. She groaned as he touched her so. She could tell that if she moved the slightest he would be touching her in very pirate places. "Well its a good thing you do have controle. for I really do want to wear white, so my father could be proud of me" She paused "He would have approved of you" She grinned and relaxed in his arms.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:32 am

Takeda's hands stopped and moved back to her waist. His head lifted from her neck and then he rested on the pillow next to hers. "Was he an great man?" Takeda asked his voice soft but serious. At this point he had moved to Lizabeth's side where his arms were around her waist and his head laid on her breast. "I wouldn't want to offend an great man dead or alive." His arms were giving Lizabeth an light squezze.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:22 pm

Lizabeth chewed her bottom lip and nodded. "My father was a very noble man, died fighting in a war he did." A single tear escaped her closed eyes. "He would really approve of you I know he would, I think maybe he sent you to me, just in time" She stroked his hair slightly as he rested on her breast. "No need to worry about offended him, you are acceptable"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:41 pm

Takeda takes her hand and kisses it. "Then worry about no more I shall." He then wrapped his massive arms around her small and frail and beatuiful body. He smiled and then just seetled his head on her breast. He slowly but surely was falling asleep right there on the spot but Lizabeth wasn't going anywhere he had an real firm grip on her. That was just about unbreakable.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:51 am

Lizabeth nodded and relaxed into his massive arms. "You are swallowing me up again, anyone come in they are going to think you are alone" She giggled softly and as he fell asleep she allowed herself to fall asleep to. So much had happened to her over the last couple of days and her body needed to rest to heal.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:16 pm

Takeda woke up the next morning to and foot in his face he soon realized that the foot belonged to Marla. He then looked up and saw that she was in the same postion as her sister with an sleeping chino on her lap instead of her breast. Takeda smiled and then he sits up just enought to kiss the bottom of Lizabeth's lip until she woke up. Then he nodded his head towards they're little siblings. He release his hold on Lizabeth and takes one arm and leads her into an big kiss. "They want to be just like us." He smiled at his love and helped her out of the bed slowly.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:44 pm

Lizabeth slept soundly she had felt the children climb into bed only because she had conditioned herself to awaken to the sightlest movement. But she only opened her eyes to see who it was then fell back asleep. When Takeda kissed her in the morning she smiled and opened her eye. and loked at him then toward the kids she nodded. "Yes I think that is right" As he helped out of the bed she grinned up at him again. "What do you plan for us today? Sometime I would like to meet your people when would we do that? Now or after our wedding?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:55 pm

Takeda smiles at her. I thought we had planned to go horse back riding and on an picnic. He pulled her into him and then he smiled as she came into his arms. "Come one lets go get the horse ready and we will return to see if Chino and Marla wish to join us." He kisses her forehead taking her hand and leading her out the room and into the stables.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:18 pm

Lizabeth smiled. That was right they had agreed to go ridding she grinned as he pulled her to him. And then nodded with the instructons. She looked at her sister she was dead to the world it seemed Lizabeth followed Takeda outside and too the stables. "Would we be taking any of your gaurds Takeda" She was still clearly a bit nervous about being in a stange place even wwith hm, it seemed everywhere that she went that troule followed them. And she didnt wantanymore especally wth him still injured.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:14 am

Takeda laughs. "I have no gaurds anymore. Karai was my guard the rest are freinds and my borthers gaurds that he may no longer need." He stands up and says, "Why would I need any gaurds." He smiles as they finish getting the horses ready for the long ride ahead. Then they return back to the room for there breakfast.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:44 pm

"Well everytime I am with you trouble seems to find me" She paused and shurrged. "But if you are sure we will be safe then no gaurds it is" As they made it back upstairs she noticed the little kids eating breakfast. Lizabeth giggled and looked up at Takeda "So do oyu think there is any breakfast left for us? Seems to me our sibblings are very hungry"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:09 pm

Takeda smiles and says, "Nobody in this country is that hungry." He takes her hand and leads her into the room. He sits down next to Chino and Marla and pulls her onto his lap. When she finished fixing her plate of food. He then smiles at her and says, "So what did you gem em my love." He reaches for an piece of fruit.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:06 am

Lizabeth laughed "Well I am happy that little Marla here has her appitate back thanks to you" She kissed Takeda lightly. "And of your of course too" She ruffled Chino hair, you two were the best medicine for her" As she was pulled into his lap she let out a playful yelp and then took a bit of the food. Then as he asked the question she turned her head to the side "Pardon?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:11 am

Takeda smiled and says, "Well if you didn't want me to get me any food." He takes Lizabeth's plate and then he stands up an puts Lizabeth on her back. Then walks over to the tray of food and hands Lizabeath an plate. Then grabs to handfuls of her butt. "Could you get me something to eat my hands are an little full." He smiles at Lizabeth.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:45 am

Lizabeth grinned "well of course I want to to have food Takeda." She giggled as he grabbed her butt. "We have children here my love" She handed him some food and smiled. "Now eat you need your energy for our horsebacking ride"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:27 pm

Takeda laughs and says, "First of all the kids aren't paying any attention. Second of all. The horse will be doing the carrying not me." Even after making his arguement he does realse her and then he eats his food. He smiles at her and leans agianst the bed post and waits for her next comeback.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:10 am

Lizabeth giggled and just shook her head. "Doesnt matter, cant have you fainting off of the horse" She playfully pushed him away. "How about this?" She paused "You have to eat incase I faint from weakness" She winked and took an other bite of food.

"So where are you plannin on taking your bride to be?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:11 am

Takeda smiles as she shooves him and then he grabs her hand before she could pull it back and pulls her into him. "That may love is an surprise." He kisses her and then takes her hand and wraps it around his arm.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:42 pm

Lizabeth yelped as she was puled into him then giggled as he made to kiss her she closed her eyes and kissed him back wrapping herself around him and grinning. "Now that was not fair you now how to get at me"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:13 pm

Takeda smiles after Lizabeth made the comment. "That is not true. All you have to do is shake something and you have my full attention." He feeds her an mouth full of eggs and ham and then stands up and says, "Come on love we must go the horses await us." He smiles as Chino and Marla's eyes widen. Then he looks at Marla. "You two are welcome to join us if you wish." He turns an smiling bow towards Lizabethl.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:18 am

Lizabeth gasped and shook her head "Well I never" she giggled and then brought her hand to her chin and stroked it. "So all I have to do is shake my booty and I get your full attention huh?" She giggled "That little bit of infomation could help me in the long run" As he fed her the eggs she ate them then stood "Well lets go" She grinned as the kids eyes widdened "Well I think that is a yes about the horse back ridding"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:12 am

Takeda looks at Lizabeth and says, "I am not sure maybe we should leave them they are'nt even dressed." Before Takeda could finish his sentence Marla and Chino were have dressed and putting on they're last piece of clothing. Chino grabed his sword and tosse Takeda both of his swords. Takeda smiles and says, "Look love we have bodyguards." He swing his swords over his shoulders and takes Lizabeth's hand as they walk back to the stable to grab the horses.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:27 pm

Lizabeth laughed on the quickness of the kids getting dressed "Well I really think they have thier heart settled on coming" She winked to her sister, then curtiesed to Chino "Well protector I am ready if you are" She smiled and took Takeda's hand. "Well I suppose you are my protector and Chino here is Marla's protector" She walked to the horses greated hers whspered somethng in her ears then the mare nodded and Lizabeth petted her then mounted her horse.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next