The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

2 posters

Page 30 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next

Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) - Page 30 Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:07 pm

As he lifted the vail Lizabeth blushed and smiled this was the best day of her life. As she requested his father gave her away to Takeda which made tears whell up in her eyes as he kissed her on the cheek again. She turned to Takeda and couldnt belive that this was really happing her life had gotton so good she couldnt belive it

"I love you" She whispered in a pause of the speaking. She was excited for their kiss that would mark them being husband and wife.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) - Page 30 Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:41 pm

Takeda smiled and says, "I love you too." He holds her hand as the cermony takes place. He smiled the whole time occasionally reaching up to wipe away a tear. He waited he listend and he repeated they vowles when the time came now all that was left was to kiss his bride. He waited for the revent to say you may now kiss the bride.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:13 pm

As the reverend spoke the words "You may now kiss the bride" Lizabeth turned threw her arms around his neck and kissed him she grinned and kissed him again. "My Husband" She whispered her eyes still misty but she was content and happy.

Her sister throw flower petels on her and Takeda.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:59 pm

Takeda wrapped his arms around Lizabeth's waist and kissed her and says, "How does it feel to be married." He kisses her again and says, "Come on we have things to do love." He grabs her arm and leads her down the isle.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:59 pm

Feeling extremly happy Lizabeth grinned. "It feels great husband" She whispered between kisses. As he led her down the aisle she happily went with him grinning at the people waving and bowing her head. She looked up at Takeda "So what now"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:06 am

He smiles and kisses her we go to the reception and then have our first dance and then I have something I have to go take care of walking side by side with them was the cheif of the body guards. He looks at Takeda and Takeda nods and picks up his paste some as he walked faster into the main castle dinning room where the recepition was to be held.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:42 pm

Walking with Takeda she grinned. She was married, the fact that she was a princess didnt even cross her mind. She nodded to him about what they had to do. "My frist dance with my husband" She grinned. The fact that he had to go after didnt phase her she knew that it would be her life now, sometimes he would hve to leave her. "I understand my love" But as they walked faster she grew a little nervous. "Takeda, were there people against our marriage?"

She was really worried that they were people againt her and him marring since she was a commoner and a forigner. "I know you will keep us safe, just come bak to me for our wedding night"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:31 pm

Takeda smiles and kisses her. "I will be back to cut the cake ." He looks at the guard and says, "Tell the men to fall back to the castle the whole island is here for the wedding and thats where The city guard needs to be protecting its people." He looks at Lizabeth and says, "No everybody supports my decision to marry you our marriage is fine so don't worry about that. He kisses her and walks out the reception and out side he slips on his armor as he got on his horse his banryuus brought to his side. "I don't have time to play." He says as he rides out to the islands beach and fore front.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:02 pm

Relaxing as he told her that it wasnt her and his wedding Lizabeth looked up at Takeda and kissed him then wached as he slipt out of the reception. She sighed and looked up at the Gaurds. "Come and enjoy" She then walked further in and was greeted by bows and smiles. Feeling strange about be bowed to.

When a young child came up to her arms reached to scold the child Lizabeth put her hand up to stop them she moved her dress and let the little girl step on her feet and as the band started to play she started to dance. Soon she would have her first dance with her husband, and still she wanted to dance with the king, it being her Daddy daughter dance. But she also wanted this little girl to feel special, she wanted the children to come to her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:04 pm

Takeda rode to the beach and looks out and says, "There are at least forty ships out there." The chinese were mounting up for another full scale attack but this time it wasn't going to be left in the hands of one fight. Taleda looked at his guards. "Summon our elite shadow agents tell them to hold the beach and if they attack send up the falcons." He turns and heads back to the reception and puts on his robes and walks in sees the little girl on Lizabeth's feet. He walks in behind her the crowd getting quite as he taps his loves shoulder and says, "May I cut in." He smiles and kisses her cheek as he picked up the little girl and started dancing with the little girl. His father walks up and holds out his massive hand to dance with Lizabeth.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:10 pm

While dancing with the little girl Lizabeth felt truely happy. She wanted the people to see that she was approachable and she wouldnt let the tittle go to her head, she wanted to be with her people always and for them to come to them with their promblems she wanted also for the children to come to her, not having much of a childhood herself she loved all children and they seemed to be drawn to her.

When Takeda cut in at first she though that she was going to get her first dance with her husband but instead he began to dance with the little girl she was a little put out until she saw his father walking up to her. She walked to him and kissed his cheek. "Father I would be honoured to dance with you" She said as she began to dance with him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:58 pm

Takeda danced with three little girls before making his way back to his wife. He cut in between his father and Lizabeth and lifts her off the floor twirling around with his wife in his arms. He kissed her as he placed her on the floor and says, "May I have this dance?" He kisses her again and takes her hands and waits for her to begin their first dance.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:59 am

Dancing with the King, her father now she was happy life was prefect now. She was married, something she thought would never happen, no matter what happened now she knew her life would be better. She smiled up at his father. "Thank you for everything father" She again kissed his cheek softly.

When Takeda cut in little Marla came running up and asked to dance with the father, while Lizabeth giggled as he spun her around and kissed her. "Yes please Husband" She whispered into his ear then leaned her head on his chest and starte to dance. She grinned "Everyone is watching you my love" She said softly but was truely happy, to happy to even notice if maybe they were staring at her as well.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:50 pm

Takdea smiles and says, "Yes they are watching but me I don't think so." He smiles and starts to dance with her. "They have seen me in nice robes before. You are the one who nobody has ever seen look so beautiful." He smiles as he twirls her and brings her back into his arms. He looks up to see Chino come on to the dance floor and cut in between Marla and his father. He smiled and kissed her forehead and says, "Do you wish to keep dancing or would you like to stop and start the reception."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:42 pm

Blushing a deep shade of red Lizabeth looked up at him. "Really me?" She gasped. "I never..." She shook her head. Still not fully beliving him that they were staring at her even if she was dressed like this she was still plain under all th clothes. She was no one special or at least she thought. But the people seemed to love her, purhapes because they made their prince so happy.

She looked up at him as he asked the question she then giggled "Yes Husband lets start the reception" She kissed his lips ever so softly. Then turned to the crowd and waited for Takeda to give the word.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:10 pm

Takeda smiles and says, "Let us eat and then cut the cake. Everybody started clapping as they were all served and everybody began to eat and fellowship. Everybody ate the food and then a huge cake was brought into the room. Takeda grabbed Lizabeths hand and leads her to the cake. He smiles and says, "As the couple we will make the first cut." He smiles as he put the knife in her hand and guided it through the cake.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:59 pm

As everyone ate and fellowshipped Lizabeth enjoyed the company and the fact that she was now married. She couldnt help but stare at Takeda and kept her hand on his thigh as she ate and made talk with the people.

When the cake was brought out she gasped "Its so big" She again kissed Takeda's cheek with a wide grin on her face. "Thank you to the bakers" She spoke to the crowd then smiled as they cut the cake. Then kissed him again. "My love we be wed" She still was so happy about it that she felt she had to keep repeating herself and lovd to do it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:58 pm

Takeda smiled and kissed her back and says, "Yes the cutting of the cake is basically the end all we do is let everybody talk while we just sit back and enjoy the evening." He smiles and leads her back to the seat as the festivities continued around them. He smiled as he felt her hand on his lap and says, "We are married you can hold my hand on the table." He smiles and takes her hand and places it on the table where everybody could see it.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:07 am

Sitting back in the chair Lizabeth smiled at her husband and relaxed. As he brought their hands to the top of the table she felt herself blushing slightly. "Forgive me my love it is going to take me a little time to get used to this all" She brought his hand to her lips and kissed it softly. Then smiled at the people who seemed to continuely stare at her in awe. She smiled and nodded to them and then smiled back. It seemed everyone was happy that the prince found a love, and that even though in her first few days here she had gotten ill she had recovered and was making their prince happy.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:08 am

Takeda laughs and says, "I told you they were looking at you." He smiles and says, "Don't worry about getting use to anything my love you just do what makes you happy you are a princess now." He kisses her hand and says, "And now the guest start to departure." He smiles and holds her hand as the guest come up and say their congrats and then leave.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:52 am

"I am used to being invisable but I think I like it, as long as it is not in recentment that they are looking at me with" She lightly kissed his cheek which resulted in a round of cheers from the people. Then as the guests started to leave she smiled to them all and wished them all a good night then turned to Takeda "Now what my husband"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:07 am

Takeda looks at her and says, "Well now we go to bed and hope that nobody else has to say anything else to say to us." He smiled and kissed her as he stood up and takes her hand. Then he walks her out of the main room and down the hall to their room. He smiles as he picks her up and carries her over the threshold.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:23 pm

Lizabeth nodded as Takeda told her what was going to happen she stood and again kissed his cheek softly. Marla and Chinco had finshed dancing and had dispareed again and she walked with Takeda out of the room nd she giggled as he picked her up and carried her over the thresold her hands wrapped lightly around his neck and kissd him passionetly on the lips. "So my husband how shall we start our life togther?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:35 pm

Takeda kissed her back and says, "we will start our life together any way you like." He kisses her again as he put he down on the bed and says, "We are two people who are now joined together for life so I think you should make this call." He kisses her ceek and stands in front of her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:03 pm

Grinning from ear to ear Lizabeth kissed him back ten as he laid her down and stood infront of her she looked up at him and chewed her bottom lip. "I say we start our life as husband and wife, I know I denied you a few days ago but we are married now and I think I am ready"

She nodded but was clearly a bit nervous still but she wanted to make love to her husband to make their marriage offical so that they would be one in mind and spirit and after they mated they would be one in body too it being her fist time she knew it would hurt her but she wanted to lay with her husband.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 41 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 41  Next