The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

2 posters

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) - Page 31 Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Silver Fang Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:47 pm

Takeda looks at her he leans over her and kisses her and says, "We can do this tonight but I feat it may be intrupted." He kisses her deeper this time and says, "But if you feel as if this is something you really want to do then just kisse me." He paused and waited for her reaction.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) - Page 31 Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:06 am

"Why would we be intrupted" She asked blinking. "I know you have your duties but I thought we would have at least our wedding night alone just you and me" She said stroking his face she then stood. "Well I dont want to start something we cant finish." She lightly kissed his cheek then walked out the window to look out at the land. She knew that it wasnt his fault that they would most likely never be alone. But she could wait until they were away on their trip.

Turning back to him she smiled "So my husband have you decided where you are going to take me for our honeymoon?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:51 pm

Takeda smiles and says, "I have chosen a very nice place for the both of us to go." He walks over to her and says, "You wanna know something my love." He kisses her hand and says, "My father always said never let duties disrupt the family." He kisses her neck and picks her up and walks her over to the bed and lays her on the bed and lays onto of her and says, "I won't let anything ruin our wedding night." He kisses her neck and starts to unbutton her robe.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:30 am

Hearing that he had chosed a very nice place for them made her grin. She was excite to start her life with him. When he walked over to her she turned to him and gasped as he kissed ner neck she giggled as he picked her up and put on her the bed. As he climbed over her she reached up to strock his face but as he spoke she shook her head.

"My love I know who I married and I know you are going to be busy so please dont stress out" She kissed his lips softly and rubbed his shoulders. "I can wait till we are on our honeymoon" She kissed him again "When do we leave?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:49 am

Takeda looks out side and says, "Three days, there is a storm brewing it wouldn't be safe to leave today." He undoes her robe and kisses her gentaly and says, "I am not stressed about anything." His hand strokes her body softly.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:15 pm

"Three days?" She repeated looking outside. At the sound of the storm She gasped she didnt want wait that long to make love with her husband. They were married now it was only right that they enjoy themselves. She nodded and looked up at him she grinned as he kissed her and softly kissed him back.

It was only then that she relized that she was disrobed. She giggled "I do belive that my husband has ideas as well" She sighed as his hands strocked her body she reached up and softly stroked his face. "I do love you husban"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:46 am

Takeda smiles and kisses her and says, "I always have ideas it just these ideas envlove you naked." He kisses her deeply and then removes his shirt and lays down ontop her. He smiles and kisses her neck softly. He strokes her body softly.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:53 am

Kissing him back then she softly rubbed his strong muscles as he stripped off his shirt. "Hmmm I can get used to this" She whispered into his ear as she softly kissed his ear. "Your hands feel soo good" She then gasped as he stroked her body. She was new to this all but her body seemed to react to his touch. She arched to it and let out soft whimpers./
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:40 pm

Takeda kissed her and says, "So do I have permission to proceed with out wedding night." His fingers cruising all over he naked body. He touched every spot on her body as he waited for her reply. Her body reacting to every spot he touched.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:26 pm

It seemed that Takeda was well versed in how to turn her on. Lizabeth shirfted under him as his fingers ran all over her body she nodded her eyes full of need and disire. "Please continue" She knew with it being her first time it would be a bit of pain when he broke that think membrane but she was ready. She was ready to make it offical to be his wife and to make their marriage binding.

She reached up and brought his lips to hers "I love you" She wispered before claiming his lips in a passionate kiss and gently pushing her tongue into his mouth.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:20 pm

Takeda slid his toung back into her mouth and kissed her then he grabbed his member in one hand and her breast in the other. He then pinched her nipple as hard as she could and when she jumped from the nipple pinch he rams his member deep into her tight pussy. Keeping his lips pressed agianst hers. He smiles as he breaks the kiss and allows her tight pussy to get use to the feeling of his member. He kisses her neck and says, "I am sorry about pinching your nipples." He wraps his arms around her and says, "The pinch was to take your mind off my member pericing your body." He kisses her again as he slowly eased his member in and out her tight pussy.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:01 am

Feeling her husbands tongue in her mouth Lizabeth let out a soft moan her body was trembling with need and want and even a little bit of pleasure. She was so caught up in the kiss that when he pinched her erect nipple she yelped into the kiss and leaped off the bed into his strong arms.

Then as he broke the kiss she relized a new pain her pussy was throbing against the intrusion as a small train of blood leaked out and soaked his member. She whimpered slightly as tears stung her eyes she kissed him back then wrapped her arms around his neck and held him close. She nodded slightly but was not ready to talk yet but her body slowly seemed to relax and get used to his memeber in her.

"I love you Takeda" She whispered softly into his ear.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:01 am

Takeda slowly eased his member in and out of her pussy. He smiles and kisses her as she says, "I love you too." He wraps his arms around her waist and says, "I know it hurts now but just allow your body to adjust and get use to it eventually the pain will turn to pleasure." He kisses her neck and then back to her lips.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:22 am

Her body was slowly getting used to him and she began to make soft moans she brought her arms to around his neck and rubbed his strong shoulders as he continued the movments. She trusted him and she loved him and he loved her, everything was prefect now, with him bedding her their marriage was offical, and they were together forever.

As her body got even more relaxed she began to move her hips with his and groan out into his neck not wanting her voice to carry beyond the walls it was only suppose to be for them just him and her. But the worry that they would be intrupted was always in the back of her head.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:47 pm

Takeda continued to slowly thrust into her. As her group loosended on his shoulders he knew her body was becoming more and more use to his member. So he slowly eased more enter every time her grip easyed up on him until he had most of it in her. He kissed her with passion every time she finished moaning.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:30 pm

Lizabeth was trying hard not to cry out but as her pain turned to plursure it was getting harder to do it. She arched her back as he eased even more into her. She kissed back with equal passion when he kissed her. She smiled up at him and whispered into his ear "Am I not pleasing you, for you are not making any sounds"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:50 am

Takeda breaks the kiss and groans out louad. "You have been doing a great job at pleausring meeeeee." His body stated to grow weak his passion started to build up and was becoming ready to explode into her. His throbing member going deeper into her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:06 pm

Hearing his groan Lizabeth raised an eyebrow "I think you just groaned to try and make me feel better" She giggled though and puled him to her so she could gently bite into his neck. "Mmmmm Takeda" She whimpered feeling her folds tightening around his shaft. She twisted and turned as he continued to thrust into her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:47 pm

As she bit into his neck he let out a deep moan. One hand palming her breast as his other hand wrapped around her waist. His member deep in her. He kisses her again and again as he thrusted into her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:40 am

Gasping as he palmed her breats and thrusted deeper the moan didnt get passed her she grinned. "Now I belive it" She groaned into his ear as the continued to thrusting into her she grasped at his back her heart was beating quickly and she was dripping in sweat.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:54 am

Takeda smiled and kissed her deeply as she groaned. When she grabbed his back. Takeda let out a weak groan followed by a. "I think I am about to cum." His body grew week as he felt all of his cum flow to his member. He was trying to hold out a little longer.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:31 am

Kissing Takeda back just as deeply she felt her folds tightening around his thick member. "Hmmmm Takeda" This being her first time she didnt understand what was happenng she looked up at him. "Ohhh this feels so good" She grunted and bucked her hips up thus driving him deeper. She screamed out his name no longer thinking about her voice carring through the door. Nothing else mattered just her new husband and her.

Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:24 pm

Takeda thrusted into her a couple more times but feeling himself begin to climax he thrusted deeper and harder and as he felt himself begin to climax he pulled his member out squirting all over the sheets. His head dropping in between Lizabeths breast.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:24 am

As he thrusted a the couple more times she moaned out but then he suddenly pulled out she pushed herself up on her elebows "Takeda?" She asked but then was thrown backwords as he collapsed on her. She wrapped her arms aroundhim and smiled. "My sweet husband" She whispered then kissed the top of his head as she held him. The storm was surely closer now but she felt safe with him and even if he had to leave her she knew she would be protected so everything was prefect now.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:38 pm

Takeda laid in her arms and says, "I am sorry my love its just we never talked about children and I didn't know if you wanted them now or later. He crawls up the front of her and kisses her and says, "But next time I will wear a little protection. He smiles and says, "Althought there is one more thing I can do for you my love." He kisses her again and then starts to kiss her neck and work his way down. He even sucks bothe of her nipples before moving down. He kisses her stomach and then gets to between her thighs. He then licks the outside of her tight and warm pussy. He then takes his tounge and wiggles it into her pussy. He then moves it around freely in a spirling motion.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next