The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zangya's New Life (Male)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Zangya's New Life (Male) - Page 4 Empty Re: Zangya's New Life (Male)

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:02 am

Raid smiles and then he looks at Zangya. "It won't hurt you." He smiles and reachs over and starts to fiddle with her long orange locks. "You know you are very attractive. He smiles at her and then opens the box of pizza. "That is ramen will be hot for an while here. Have an slice of peice it is warm and it will taste great." He then picks up an slice and starts to eat it. His other hand had made it way from her hair to her hand. He then looks around and says, "Oh by the way I picked these up." He lifts up to bottles of red cream soda. "These I am postive you will like this." He smiles and then he passes her an drink."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:52 pm

Zangya's New Life (Male) - Page 4 Zangya13

Surprisingly, she forgot that he hadn’t answered her somewhat sarcastic question because it was, well, sarcastic and wasn’t really meant to be answered, but what mainly made her forget was when he started fiddling around with her curly locks again. Another unexpected reaction occurred when she actually didn’t swat his hand away or pull away from him like she thought she would’ve done since she never liked other people touching her hair, her face, or….anything else that belonged to her. Instead of doing any of the above though, she just allowed him fiddle with her hair, not really minding it all that much for some reason. Perhaps she was just getting used to him, or maybe she allowed him to touch her hair because he called her attractive. Who knew. Zangya smirked slightly and closed her eyes while he opened the box of pizza. “ Tell me something that I don’t know….” she replied to him in a jokingly. She was probably only partially kidding around with that statement because she was kind of vain sometimes, so she must’ve been quite proud in her vibrant green complexion. After hearing him state that the pizza would taste great and that it wasn’t as hot as the ramen, she finally took a slice from the box, glanced over to him when he began to eat his own pizza, stared at her own pizza for a few seconds, and took a small bite at the tip of it. “ It is good….” she said through a murmur, blinking softly when she felt his hand on her own hand now. Very strange. She still didn’t feel the urge to pull away, so instead of doing that, she gently grasped his hand in hers. Before a slight smile could come to her face, he suddenly showed her two bottles that were filled with some sort of bubbly red liquid. Was it poison? All this time, she always sort of thought that it was whenever she saw it, which was why she always just stuck to water, but it couldn’t have been poison since he bought it from one of the local food stands. Plus, now that she was looking around, a few people were drinking it themselves. It was ironic how it wasn’t poison, but it still screwed up your insides when you had too much of it. Despite all of this, Zangya took the drink when he passed it over to her and decided to take a sip of it anyway. The acidic, sweet liquid felt quite new to her as it went down her throat, so she almost gave out a cough from the unexpected feeling, but ended up clearing her throat in the end. She did like, just like he said she would. “ Exquisite….” she commented before taking in another swallow of the drink. “ What is this?” she questioned after looking at the bottle for a label. There was no label on it, so she just decided to ask.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Female Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:26 pm

Raid smiles as she took her hand. He gave hers an light squeez and says, "It is an soda. Cream soda to be exact." He smiled at her look from the drink. He gave her hand another small squeeze and says, "Come on lets go back to the cave." He stands up still holding her hand grabs there ramen soda and the rest of the pizza and then he stood up and almost stumbled. His ribs were giving under the pressure of his body weight. He instantly gave Zangya an squeeze this wasn't an little love squeeze but an painful hurting squeeze.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:46 pm

After a little while longer of drinking soda and eating pizza, Raid suggested going back to the cave. “ Alright….” she murmured, standing up from her seat as he gathered up their belongings. It was a good thing that her blue orbs were acute and swift because she immediately took note of his stumble and kind of subconsciously grabbed his hand a little more firmly to prevent him from falling over or stumbling even further. “ Are you--,” she began, but stopped talking when he gave her his painful hurting squeeze. She was going to ask him if he was alright because of his stumble, but according to the squeeze, it was obvious that he was in pain from his ribs again. She kept him closer to her as she glanced around. Since there was no one really around because it was getting late, she flew off right there, holding onto him firmly, but not too firmly as to agitate his ribs. They were back at the gave in no time and once she had landed, she placed him back onto the ground gently and took the stuff from him so she could put it on the floor. “ You need to rest….” she told him briefly, knowing that he had enough activity for one day, especially in his condition.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:37 pm

Raid smiles and says, "I am fine I just need to stay off my feet." He smiles and then he takes her hand and says, "Come on don't worry about me eat some more pizza and relax." He smiles as he leans his head back and then. He takes his soda and drinks some.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:35 pm

“ Yes, you really do….alas, you can only stay off of your feet for a very short while....” she responded to him in her occasional flat voice when he stated that he needed to stay off of his feet, but frowned slightly to herself when he told her not to worry about him. Worry? Was she really worried about him? That was strange--she hadn’t worried about anyone since….well she couldn’t remember, which showed that it had been a long, long while since she cared about anyone. She didn’t understand what made her worry about him though. He wasn’t that close to her yet, so what was the cause? Temporarily, she pushed these thoughts aside and glanced over at the pizza box, not finding herself very hungry anymore. Instead, she was still kind of thirsty, so she popped back open the drink he gave her earlier and occasionally began to take small sips of it.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:05 pm

Raids smiles and says, "You are an stubbrone one but I like that about you." He smiles as he says, "I am going to be fine tomorrow morning I can promise you that." He lays his head back down and says, "Nurse I am cold." He smiles at Zangya to see what she would do to solve his problem. He takes his soda and then finishes it off. Then says it one more time. "Nurse I am very cold over here."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:20 pm

Zangya raised an eyebrow at him, but then she gave him a smirk and replied, “ Look who’s talking….” She erased the smirk and kind of gave him a skeptical when he stated that he would be fine by tomorrow morning. Something about that phrase sounded familiar, probably because he said it before, but perhaps he really would be alright by tomorrow morning. She didn’t think that was enough time for a human to heal a few broken ribs, but then again, she didn’t know if he was really human or not. Nowadays, there were plenty of out people there that looked human, but actually weren’t. Soon, the skeptical look was replaced with a blank look that seemed to say, ‘ And whaddaya want me to do about it?’ when he mentioned that he was cold. Was he serious? Was she being tested or something. It seemed like he was, especially when he drank more of his soda and decided to say that he was very cold this time. “ Do I look like a nurse to you? I’m green, with pointy ears you know….” Despite saying that, she sat down next him and gently pulled him towards her in an attempt to bring back some warmth to him. She had him in front of her so that most of her body warmth would come to him, her arms wrapping around him, which just brought him even closer to her. In the meantime, she closed her eyes lightly and allowed some of her energy to radiate on him to assist in keeping him warm. “ Did ‘the nurse’ make you warmer now….?” she asked, apparently referring to herself as a nurse in a sarcastic way. Even she was being sarcastic, she couldn’t help but to discretely enjoy his own natural body warmth.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:30 am

Rais smiles as she wrapped her arms around him pulling him closer. "Wow nurse you really know how to turn up the heat." He smiles and then leans his head back onto Zangya's chest. Then gazes up at her with an big smile and says, "Mission accomplished." He grabs her legs so that she can't go anywhere. Then Raids smile turns into an smirk as he says, "I don't think you can get any closer to beauty than I am know."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:14 am

The alien just listened his words, but didn’t really respond to him through words. She just shrugged a little when he said that she really knew how to turn up the heat, blinking when he grabbed her legs and said, “ Mission accomplished”. It was apparent that he didn’t want her to go anywhere or move from her current position. Truthfully, she didn’t want to anyway. “ I’m not going anywhere….” she said softly to him, a slight smile coming onto her face as she looked down at him. That statement obviously gave away the fact that she liked being close to him this way and that there was a slim chance of her moving away. A thoughtful look flashed across her face at his last statement though. She stared at him for a long time before finally speaking again. “ Why do you think I am beautiful….?” she questioned, despite that she also found herself quite attractive. She just wanted to know what he liked about her in his eyes, not through her own. No one ever really had the time to admire her beauty anyway--at least, not in her past, when she used to destroy people without giving them the chance to think about that.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:40 pm

Raid with an wide smile turns around so that he was facing her. "Everything about you complements somethinge else about you. Your orange hair complements your green skin you blue eyes complements your orange hair and your green skin complements your blue eyes." He takes his hand and strokes the side of her face softly. "Your every curve, curves just right at every spot and you you ar just beautiful." As he says this his hands start to roam around her body.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:47 pm

Zangya did appreciate his kind words, but not just because he was complimenting her unique beauty. It was because she could tell that he really meant what he was saying to her and something about that just sparked a feeling of happiness deep down her somewhere. Still, just because he was flattering her didn’t meant that she forgot that he was supposed to be sleeping and resting instead of stroking her face. Before his roaming hands reached anywhere ‘private’, she grabbed them with her own hands and flashed a dry smirk in his direction. “ Just because you're complimenting me doesn’t meant I’ve forgotten that you’re supposed to be resting, so go to sleep and we’ll talk tomorrow….” she told him before she slowly moved off of him and kissed him on the cheek--wait, did she just kiss him on the cheek? The action was so subconscious that she didn’t realize she did it until it happened. At first, she blinked a few times, letting it register through her mind before she decided to attempt to distract him from what she just did, despite that it probably wouldn’t work. Zangya frowned slightly and cleared her throat just before she started speaking. “ I’ll be back--I’m going to get a sip of water….” she murmured to him after glancing over at her empty soda bottle. She stood up to her feet and walked out of the cave to the nearby lake.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:21 pm

Raid smiles as she kissed his cheek. He ignores what she and leans his head back and starts thinking. Then he drifted off into an deep sleep. He awoke the next moring. After spotting Zangya in the cave he smiles and says, "Hey I had the weirdiest dream ever." He smiles at Zangya and says, "This really pretty green woman gave me an nice kiss on the cheek." His grin was now from ear to ear.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:17 pm

Zangya came back to the cave right after he had drifted off to sleep, so she made sure she was silent when she came back. She took a seat in one of the corners of the cave that was across from him, her icy-looking eyes not leaving his face while he slept. Eventually, her eyes did leave his face because after awhile, she decided to close her eyes to rest them for awhile. Her body didn’t require much sleep at all, but her eyes usually needed more rest, so she kept them closed for about an hour. That usually did the trick. When the next morning came and he woke up, she looked slightly wary at the grin he was giving her. There was no doubt that he could forget that she kissed him on the cheek last night. After he told her about his ‘dream’, she looked off somewhere else for a moment and said, “ Oh, you don’t say….wonder who that could’ve been….” She sweat-dropped to herself and turned back to him, holding up a jug of water for him to see. “ Thirsty….?” she questioned as she stared back at him. She had found the jugs in the back of the cave and figured that they would come to be useful to her.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:08 am

Raid smiles and says, "You seem as if you are trying to hide something from me." His smile grew wider. "Come on my body is done healing I can preform more jutsu for you." He leaps off of his back and disappered and reappered right beside Zangya. "I belive water jutsus are where your jutsu lies." He smiles and extends an hand to her. "We can go back to the lake and do this again."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:53 am

“ What are you talking about? I dunno what you’re talking about….” Zangya said flatly to him as she gave off a small shrug after hearing him state that it was as if she was trying to hide something from him. She frowned slightly when he said that his body was done healing though. “ That’s what you said the last time and then, your ribs caved in….” she reminded him with an arched eyebrow. She just hoped that he really meant it when he mentioned that he was fully healed this time. For a moment, she wondered if that hope came from the strange care she suddenly had for him. Eventually, she stopped thinking about that when he extended his hand out to hers. Slowly, she took his hand and allowed him to guide her back to the lake, a slight smile coming to her face as she walked behind him.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:54 am

Raid smiles and says, "Alright do you rember the handsigns to the jutsu I taught you yesterday." He smiled and then says, "If not I could teach them to you again." Raid extendeds his hand again after taking two steps out onto the lake. He then smiles and says, "This is an pretty hard technique so don't be mad if you don't get it on the first try."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:22 pm

When Raid asked her if she remembered the hand signs that he had taught her yesterday, she nodded her head slightly, her hands resting deeply in her pockets. " Yes, I do...." she murmured to him, eventually turning her icy-colored orbs in the direction of the lake after he mentioned the hard technique. Well, hopefully it would be hard enough to challenge. She loved challenges, so she rarely grew mad or impatient when she didn't get something on the first try. Instead, if she didn't get something on the first or second try, that would only increase her interest in it. " Okay, show me...." she said calmly, waiting for him to show her the difficult technique. She watched him carefully, her eyes on every part of his body. If she wanted to get this, she had to know the exact position of his body and its limbs. She was quite observing by nature, so it wasn't really hard to keep track of all of his movements and whatnot. After he showed her the technique, she worked at performing it, using the exact hand signs he had taught her yesterday combined with his recent body movements. She didn't get it on the first try, so she simply tried again. Surprisingly, she didn't get it on the second time either, causing her to arch a brow. Now it was getting interesting. On the third try, she succeeded in performing it partially correctly, but on the fourth try, it was much better.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:08 am

Raid moved and dodged the technique as she preformed it and looked to see weather the jutsu was working and to make sure it wasn't just an water show. Raid smiles as she continued to do it and get better. He then lets the vortex suck him in. It was the real deal and he had to get out of there quick he counters with his own jutsu and then leaped out of the water. He lands next to Zangya he smiles and says, "That is good now it is time to add my twist to your water vortex and make it a Dragons Vortex." He shows her the second part of the jutsu.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:05 pm

After she had succeeded in performing the jutsu correctly, she folded her arms again and began to observe his moves once more. While he began to show her the second part of the jutsu, she frowned slightly and thoughtfully at the same time, but while trying to analyze his movements, she glanced around the area due to the way her sensitive ears picked up almost every single sound, but she was able to pick up most of what he was showing her. “ The Dragon Vortex…tell me, when would be a good time to use such a jutsu….?” she questioned, mostly out of curiosity. She just wanted to know how useful the jutsu would be to her and in what specific situation, if she decided use it. She could always use more techniques after all. While she waited for his response on that, she started to practice with the second part of the jutsu, finding it quite enlightening that task was keeping her interest rates up.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:38 pm

Raid laughs and says, "Yes it is good to destract someone for an good esccape. It is also an very powerful move used to hit your opponet and hard." He smiles I have hit quiete an few people with it and knocked them out if not drowning them right there on the spot." He let out an little devilish smirk.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:28 pm

Zangya nodded at his answer, but raised an eyebrow at him when he stated that he had knocked out a few people in the past, drowning them on the spot. She smiled a little at his little devilish smirk, shaking her head slightly. “ Don’t give me any ideas--that’s the sort of thing that got me ‘in trouble’ the last time….” she said truthfully, and by trouble, she meant having to do all of the crappy deeds and much, much more, in order to redeem herself and all of the bad actions she had taken in the past. She decided to keep that out of her mind though. After practicing with the jutsu for a bit longer, she turned back to him, tilting her head slightly. “ Is there another jutsu that you want to show me?” she questioned, finding all of the different jutsus rather interesting.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:10 am

Raid smiles and says, "Yes there are other jutsus but only the first lesson is free." He smiles at here and walks across the water." He smiles and takes her hands. Then moves behind her and uses her hands to make some signs and says, "Concentrate your chakra." And when she did it The air filled with an thick and heavy mist. "You have just preformed the Hidden Mist jutsu."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:19 pm

Zangya raised one of her eyebrows at him when he stated that the first lesson was free. Wait, weren’t these lessons for free? She smirked a little at the comment though, and replied, “ Okay, I’ll think of a way to pay you back then….” Her voice sounded flat, as usual, but she also sounded like she actually meant what she said. She probably had something in mind that would do as ‘payment’ for him, whether he was joking with it or not, but what was it? She paused a little as he moved behind her, watching as he moved her hands around in the form of different hand signs for her. She started to pick up, eventually moving them herself. Zangya concentrated on gathering her chakra when he gave her the signal to do so by telling her and suddenly, a thick and black mist filled the air around them. “ Nice….” she commented with a slight smile on her face, glancing around at the mist around them. It would definitely be interesting to use this in one of her fights--well, if she would ever have to fight again, that is.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:41 pm

Raid smiles "On those who know the mist secret can see in it as if the sun was out." He whispers in her ear. Then he takes an few steps back and says, "You know the secret now concentrate and find me." His voice sounded as if it was every where.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next