The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zangya's New Life (Male)

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Zangya's New Life (Male) - Page 3 Empty Re: Zangya's New Life (Male)

Post by SS3Pan Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:11 pm

Zangya's New Life (Male) - Page 3 Zangya11

Zangya wasn’t sure why, but she was a bit taken aback when he actually did take his shirt off again for her. Not only that, but he decided to leave it behind it as well. Her eyes subconsciously looked him up and down, smirking slightly before she turned away and continued to lead him towards the lake. Once they were there, she stopped a few feet from the water and watched him as she leaned against the tree that was beside her. She began to think that it was a good thing she had decided to keep her distance from the lake when she saw him splashing water on his and muscular body. Zangya definitely didn’t mind just watching him, especially since she had a nice sight to see. Crap, was she gawking at him? No, but she was close to doing that. She wasn’t supposed to let men distract her from paying attention to her surroundings--never, so she frowned and looked around the area, regaining her natural alertness again.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Female Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:28 pm

Raid says over his shoulder. "The area is clear. Plus anybody that is dumb engought to attack an fully chared thunder ninja. Espically not one from the Silver Pack. Come on I will teach you the jutsu I promised you." Raid looks back and then walks across the water to the center of the lake.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:44 pm

“ I know, but it’s still good to be aware of your surroundings….” Zangya said to him, raising an eyebrow when he basically said that no one would be dumb enough to attack a fully charged thunder ninja. She assumed that he was talking about himself since he was the only ninja here, but said a bit flatly, “ Then I suppose the one that attacked you yesterday was pretty stupid, huh?” Something about the tone of her voice made it seem like she didn’t really mean it, probably because the tone was a little on the sarcastic side. At the mention of the jutsu, she stood up off of the tree and nodded. “ Alright….what jutsu will you be teaching me first….?” she questioned in her calm voice as she walked up to him and folded her arms after pushing the hair out from in front of her eyes and smoothing down her pants.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:28 am

Raid looks back at her. "First we have to find your wave length of focus lies. Where can you focus the engery in your body at. Also where do you summon it from. Never mind I will find out my self. Raid reaches up and palces his hand on Zangya's chest. He closes his eyes and mumbles an few words while his hand makes and few handsigns. After an few minutes he had his information. He looks at her. "All I have to do know is teach you hand signs and show you what type of move you are doing." He smiles and says, "Yeah time for the hard part." He makes an few hand signs and watches as his water under them starts to move and makes an vortex then it stops. "Now watch my hands and mimic me as I do the handsigns. Focus all the engrgy to your center." He slowly repeats the hand signs for Zangya.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:43 am

Since Zangya was very experienced at using her Ki energy, she already knew where she usually focused it at. Before she able to tell him that she always focused her energy somewhere around her lower stomach or her dan tien, he said that he’d find out himself. “ O…kay….” Zangya said slowly through a shrug, thinking that it would’ve been much easier for her to just tell him. It wasn’t like she was a rookie at using her energy anyway, but she decide to make any flat or sarcastic comments this time. Well, she didn’t get to because that was when he had placed his hand on her chest area and began to focus. Okay, his hand wasn’t touching her boobs or anything like that, but it was on her chest bone, which made his hand appear just above her breasts. That was almost a little too close, so her eyes started twitching a little out of irritation, despite that she let him continue with what he was doing. Before the urge to, like, karate kick him kicked in, he moved his hand away. When he stated that it was time for the hard part, Zangyya looked a bit more interested now. Hopefully, this would be challenging. She liked challenges. Quietly, she watched his hand signs, easily picking them up on the first he did it, so he made it extremely easy for her when he mimicked his hand movements in a slower motion. All of this seemed similar to what she usually used to fight, except she didn’t have to use hand movements and didn’t really do anything fancy like creating a vortex. Zangya repeated his hand movement and on the third time of repeating them, a vortex similar to his own previous one slowly formed before she allowed it to disperse. “ Okay, what’s next?” she asked him quickly.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:28 pm

Raid looks at her as she asked him what was next. "Well as an jutsu master I love to take things to the next notch and add stuff on to the jutsu and and smotimes just combine to big ones." Raid makes the first hand sign combonation followed by the an second combonation follwed by an third one and says, "Dragon's Flame Vortex." An huge vortex forms swirling around them. They were no longer standing on the water and and dragon made of water comes out of the vortex and engulfs them both. Blue flames sourrond the inside of the dragons mouth and erupts from the dragons mouth. Raid makes and antoher hand sign and and blade made of water forms in his hand. He grabs Zangya's hand and pulls her out of the mouth behind him as the flames spirled around them. As the flames stopped. Raid takes the watery blade and slices through an huge tree. Right through the trunk of it making it fall over.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:08 pm

The alien raised an eyebrow at him again at the mention of ‘taking it up a notch’. Then, without saying anything, she watched his hand signs carefully, analyzing each movement before turning her head towards the lake to see a dragon coming out of the newly-formed vortex. “ Impressive….” Zangya murmured as the dragon engulfed them both, her icy eyes scanning every little structure of the dragon carefully as if they were just engulfed. Well, it was like her to be calm with almost everything that she encountered in her life, even it was something new. After all, she was so experienced at life that nothing really phased her anymore. During her examination, Raid grabbed a hold of Zangya’s hand, making her assume that it was time to come out of the mouth, so she did, leaping out of the dragon’s mouth after him. The flames that were spiraling around them were absolutely magnificent, but she stopped thinking about that when Raid sliced through a tree with his water blade. Her dull-looking eyes followed the tree as it fell, her arms folded behind her back calmly. “ Nice….” she commented with a slight smirk on her face. She was going to lie--this jutsu stuff was definitely appealing visually and it also seemed to be good physically, since he just sliced through a tree.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:29 pm

Raid falls to an knee. Then forces himself back up. "I think that is all for today's lesson." He looks back at Zangya. "I should get back to the cave and put my shirt back on it is starting to get an little chilly." He jokes and makes an movement letting Zangya know he had forgotten the way. He waited for her to walk by him and lead the way." For some reason he rather not say he enjoyed walking behind Zangya. He smiled some and waited for her to pass him by.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:29 pm

When he falls to one knee and basically closes the lessons for today, she nodded and walked up to him to help him back up to his feet. “ I suppose it is starting to get chilly….and late….” she muttered as she looked up at the sky and dug her hands into her loose pockets, wondering where all the time in the day had suddenly went. After he let her know that he had already forgotten the way to the cave, she shook her head and shrugged slightly before she walked by him to start leading the way back to the cave. She brushed her curly hair forward so that it would neatly fall over her shoulder, her ears flickering gently to the soft sounds surrounding them. She always liked to listen to the natural sounds that the forest usually held. Something about those sounds were tranquil and peaceful--something that she had never had before until now. Surprisingly, she didn't mind the calm part, althought it did get a little boring sometimes. Thing hadn't been very boring lately though, especially since she'd met Raid.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:05 am

Raid followed behind Zangya. He hated to admit it but to follow behind such an beautiful woman he could not help but admire her curves. He shows an little smirk. Then stopped and grabed his ribs in pain. He glances up to make sure that Zangya did not notice he quickly recovered and continued to follow her. When the returned to the cave he quickly removed his hand from his ribs and picked up his shirt put instead of puttin it on he rolled it up and tied it around his ribs releaving alot of the pressure form his ribs and allowing him to be able to calm down and lay back on the cave walls. He smirks at Zangya and says, "Does this shirt make me look fat." He was hopping she would figure him for being an smart ass and not realize he had broken two ribs and the pressure of using jutsu was taking an massive toll out on his body.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:11 pm

Zangya knew that he was looking at her from behind--why else would he want to be behind her? Instead of directly saying something about it, she made a flat, but comical comment. “ If you’re looking this hard now, wait till you see me in something that’s actually tight….” she joked, mainly because she knew that he wasn’t looking that hard, but it was interesting to make a joke about it. She glanced back at him with a dry smirk on her face. Since she turned back around, she didn’t notice it when he paused to grab his ribs in pai, but upon arriving at the cave, she turned around to face him, blinking a bit blankly when he tied his shirt around his ribs instead of actually putting it on. At the off comment, she smiled at him slightly in his attempt to hide his injury. She kneeled down beside him and looked down at his ribs for a few seconds before she spoke. “ ….You’re ribs are still broken….? I thought you had already healed completely….” she said to him with a raised eyebrow. If she’d known that he was still hurt, she would’ve never agreed to have him show her jutsus today. “ You still need rest….” she murmured as she sat down and gently guided his head towards her so that he would be laying against her shoulder. It was kind of a subconscious action--she barely realized she did that until she side-glanced at him. She kept his head there though, pondering if he’d mind laying beside her like this. It certainly felt…nice to have someone lean against, but of course, she pushed that thought of her mind.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:40 pm

Raid looks up and says, "I will be fine nothing broken ribs are apart of the job." He smirks some. Thinking back to the comment she made earlier and says, "You don't own tighter clothing do you. I think it might be more comfortable then this baggy stuff." He messes with her pants and smiles at her knowing taht even if she did have that type of clothing she wouldn't wear it while he was around. He lays his head on her shoulder and stares into the fire. "I never seen anything so beautiful." He smiles and says, then his eyes closed for the night.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:35 pm

The alien woman just shook her head when he said that it was apart of the job, muttering, “ It’s your life….” before he responded to the comment she made earlier. “ No, I do not own anything very tight because personally, I think that looser pants are more comfortable and easier to maneuver in during fights….but who knows, maybe I’ll get some tighter clothes to impress you….” she said, saying that last part sarcastically, which showed that she was joking around again. If she wanted to wear tighter clothes, she would--whether he was around or not. In the meantime, she just decided to settle with the only somewhat tight, blue tube-top she had on under her white chi-chi vest. After all, she couldn’t go lugging around a huge bag of clothes all of the time. “ What are you doing….?” she asked rather dully when he started messing with her pants, but blinked at the last thing he said before he fell asleep. Wait, Raid was talking about the fire when he said that he had never seen anything so beautiful, right? He had to have been talking about the fire. Eventually, she closed her eyes as well and laid her head back on the cave wall. Like before, she wasn’t sleeping, just resting her being.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:10 pm

Raid awakes the next morning and says, "Yous should go to sleep. I sleep very lightly and can tell when some one isn't sleeping." He reaches up twirls his finger in her hair. Then he says, "Nurse I am feeling very sore and my ribs hurt." He smirks and says, "I need your help getting up." He sits up on the cave wall and then he reached up and waited for Zangya to help him up. He looks into her eyes and started to open his mouth but then his stomached growls and he looks down at it. "I am sorry the damn thing has an mind of its own." He smiles at Zangya.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:30 pm

When Zangya felt Raid wake up the next morning, she opened up her eyes, meeting her blue ones with his own. “ I can only sleep for four hours at the most….after that, I’m not tired anymore….” she explained to him briefly as she stood up and brushed her clothes off. Due to her alien nature, her body only needed at least an hour of sleep to be fully rested, so she really couldn’t stay asleep for any longer than four hours. She twitched slightly when she felt his finger twirling around in her. Not only did she disallow people to touch her face, but she also disallowed people to touch her hair as well. Since he only did it for a short moment, she didn’t get the chance to swat his hand away like she did the day before. “ Nurse….?” she repeated with a blink before giving out a small sigh. She walked up to him and took his hand to help up as he requested, but then she started looking back into his own eyes for some reason….until his stomach made a growling noise, that is. She looked away, suppressing a smirk as she closed her eyes. “ Well, you didn’t eat much yesterday….if you want, I can fly us to the nearest town so you can get something to eat….” she suggested to him with a small shrug, knowing that there wasn’t much to eat in the forest.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:58 pm

Raid lightly placed his arm over her shoulder and says, "Yeah I like I would like that." He smiles and says, "Would the pretty nurse like something to eat to he smirks at her as she helped him out of the cave. "He looks at the rising sun and says again. "I have never stopped to realize the beauty around me." He pointed to the sun rise but his gaze was fixed on Zangya. He smiles and waits for to take off flying.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:27 pm

Zangya nodded, but before she flew off with him, she shrugged to his question. “ I guess I might as well eat too….” she murmured in response, arching an eyebrow at him when he regared her as a ‘pretty nurse’. She was a little hungry herself anyway, so it would be best to eat with him instead of going back into the town to get something to eat later. Just as she finally flew off with him, he spoke of the beauty that was around him. Again, she started to wonder what he was regarding as ‘beautiful’ since he was looking at her, but pointing to the sun rise. “ Yes….I can’t believe I was once trying to destroy this planet….” she said, saying that last part to herself as she gently touched her cheek where a very faint, long, and diagonal scratch was, her optics looking distant. Recalling how she was once trying to destroy this planet reminded her of how she had received the slim scar on her cheek. Well, it wasn’t a scar anymore since it had plenty of time to heal, but there was still a slim, faded mark where the scar once was. She had kept that face mask on to hide that mark. Quickly, she fell silent and when she saw the town below her, she swiftly dived down and weightlessly landed on the ground where no one would really see her. “ Can you walk….?” she asked him as she looked around the area, spotting a food area not too far away. She had to landed where she did because the food area was too populated--she didn’t exactly feel like freaking everyone out with her flying.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:03 am

Raid smiles and says, "I can walk form her to there. Why are your going to leave me here by myself." He smirks at her while removing his arm form her shoulder and he stands straight up. He felt the pain in his ribs but it wasn't as intense as yesterday so he was able to keep it to himself that it hurt to stand up like that.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:30 pm

“ No, but I do not necessarily want to carry you all the way to the food court….” Zangya muttered in that ‘charming’ dull voice she had. “ What do you want?” she asked him as she walked forward, remembering that he hadn’t picked out something specific to eat yet. While she waited for his answer, she paused and looked around the food court herself, finding that there was a good variety of food here. Despite that, she wasn’t really in the mood to really eat anything that was here, but it was definitely better than nothing, so she'll probably be able to find something. She glanced back over to him after looking around and sighed inaudibly as she rammed her hands into her baggy pockets. She figured that he must’ve still been feeling the pain in his ribs, but it didn’t seem as intense as yesterday since he appeared to be capable of standing up straight.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:00 pm

He walks over to Zangya. "If you pick what you want I will buy." He says, with an smirk on his face he was starting to hunch over some but not to much. He looked at her and says, "I have never been here before and I am not sure what is an good place to ear or not." He placed his hand on her elbow as he started to hunch over some more.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:51 am

Zangya's New Life (Male) - Page 3 Zangya13

Zangya blinked when he said that he would buy if she picked, not really expecting him to say that, but then she just shrugged and suggested, “ ….Ramen then?” She paused in her words when he hunched over a little though. She was going to let it slide, but that when she started to hunch over a little more after he spoke again, placing his hand on her elbow in the process. “ Is something wrong….?” she questioned calmly as her icy optics studied him for a brief moment, making sure that she keeping him steady since he had her elbow. She knew that it could’ve been his ribs again, but then again, it could’ve been something else that was bothering him as well. Zangya was surprised that she was asking him to begin with though. She really had changed a lot over the years, but she didn't have to like it.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:30 pm

Raid stands straight back up with it again. He smiles at Zangya and says, "Ramen... You do know that comes from country right. Can we eat something else I am in another country can we try something new and I will buy some ramen for later." He smiled and then he wraps his arm around her shoulder and leans on her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:38 pm

“ Hm, I did not know that actually…..” Zangya said in a slight thoughtful tone as she looked ahead of her. She didn’t know what country he came from anyway, so she didn’t know that ramen came from his country. Truthfully, she never had ramen before--come to think of it, she hadn’t tried much of a variety of foods, which was kind of odd when you looked at how long she had been here on Earth. The ex-space pirate never had the chance to acknowledge the simple pleasures of life until now anyway. She only mentioned ramen because it was on a nearby sign and he was expecting an answer to his previous question, so that was the best answer she could give. Well, now she was going to have to think of some other answer to give since he wanted something else. Too bad that Zangya didn’t have much in mind. When he placed his arm around her shoulder, she scanned the area with her gently slanted optics quickly. “ Erm….” she began because she was still trying to think of something. After catching sight of another sign, she said, “ Piz-za then….?” She kind of said the word ‘pizza’ in a funny way, but thankfully, she was good at pronouncing words that she had never seen before. Pizza never exactly crossed her mind before, seeing as how she was always busy with….other things that were completely unrelated to that.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:16 pm

Raid unwrapps his arms from around her and then he walks over to the ramen shop and buys to big bowls of ramen to go. He picks up the bowls and then walks to the pizza stand and then buys an large box of cheese pizza. He walks over to an table and sits down and opens the box open waiting for Zangya to join. Him as she approched him he pulled her chair next to his before she could sit down.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:53 pm

Zangya blinked softly when he suddenly walked over to the ramen shop, then made his way over to a pizza stand, getting two large bowls of ramen and a box pizza all at once. After he settled down at a table, she shrugged slightly and walked after him to join him, but before she was able to take a seat, he pulled her chair next to his. Interesting. Watching him do that made her smile for some reason, but of course, it only lasted for a second. Once she had noticed all of the food he bought, she arched an eyebrow at him. “ All of this could last one for days….were you intending to obtain this much food for the rest of the week or something….?” she asked in her calm, but mildly flat voice. In the meantime, she brought one of the bowls of ramen closer to her and peeked into the bowl, almost as if there was something inside of it that was going to reach up and eat her instead of vice versa. There was still steam rising up from it, so she didn't try it just yet--she didn't exactly want to burn off her tongue, but at the same time, she was taking the time to examine the food thoroughly. Well, the food would look odd to anyone that had never seen or tried ramen or pizza before.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next