The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

2 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:23 pm

she frowned for a moment, stirring the rest of the stew before getting a bowl herself.. the meat they gave her as a dragon was not nearly enough to fill her.. " hmmmm.. how long have you known what you where?... and what of your parents?" she sat down on one of the furr rugs, her house was a little bare of furniture because half the time she liked sleeping in the form of a dragon.. . or some other animal. she had no need really for small items.

" sorry i don't have much for comfort.. i am never really here that much unless i am recooping from a journey.. hmmmm. there are plenty of questions i could ask.. how much power have you harnessed?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:37 pm

"Well... this is where things get odd... I don't remember." he said. "My earliest memories were only two years ago. I was lying in a field... it was peaceful... I opened my eyes and seen the sky." he said. "It was a bright day, I remember that. My body was in terrible condition... and... well. I have all sorts of markings over me. Not scars... just... darker parts. Some pure black. " he said. "I can't remember anything... but that power... I got into a fight once... and... it just sprang up. I've been trying to find out how I have it... why I have it." he said.

"I don't know how much power that I have harnessed... but... I know it is fairly powerful... some of my spells could... well... kill someone very easily." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:42 pm

she chewed silently , taking another bite of rabbit before looking over at him again " hmmm that is strange.. would you mind showing me some of those markings?" she asked curiously , finishing off her food before setting the empty bowl aside. " maybe i can help... when i was found.... i had been left with a letter, and a book about mages and dragons.. i still have that book somewhere.. i just thought it was fairy tales or something.. maybe its got some truth to it. " frowned before shrugging. "only marking i have is something of a tattoo... a dragon.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:55 pm

Abel nodded. He stood up, luckily it was warm inside of the cabin. He removed his shirt, his abdomen was covered, decorated with many markings. Darkened skin, it didn't look unhealthy, it was just there. "I've had this... I don't know what it is... but still... It doesn't worry me... I've had it as long as I can remember." he said. "What do you make of them?" he asked. "Is anything like it in your books?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:30 am

she frowned, sitting up and leaning foward, studying the markings." interesting. " murmured slightly reaching out to carefully running her finger tips over one of the markings, tracing it, she sucked in a breath as she felt some sort of electric response from it.." very interesting.. Mama would want to see this too.. it doesn't look to bad, and i think i have seen it from somewhere. " she frowned getting up and headed into her bedroom, muttering something about rare mages as she dug around her closet for a moment before pulling out a very thick, very old looking leather bound book. she flipped it open as she walked out of the room.

the writting in the book was ancient and one she could understand, even her faster family had a hard time teaching it to her because they barely understand. it just came naturally to nervana.. " hmmmmm do you even know how old you are little Abel?" she sat down again , scanning the many pages in the book before she came across a page that had pictures of the strange markings that where similiar to the ones on Abel.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:36 pm

"No..." he said. "I just kinda woke up." he said with a small smile. "After a while I made it to roadside inn... I just... entered. I was torn up, like I was in a big fight." he said. The man who ran the inn... him and his wife... they saved me. His name was Duncan." he said. "I know I'm rambling, but not many people know my past... feels good to tell it." he said with a little smile. "But these markings... are they something bad?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:35 am

she sat downa nd glanced at him then at the book. " that is a strange thing to happen i think.. but atleast you survived... hmmmmm. well atleast there is some kindness in the world.. no no rambling is fine. i don't mind it at all. " smiled slightly " its different from the quiet i am normally used to.. i like it.. .. ahh i bet it does.. it helps get alittle stress off your back.. no no i don't think they are bad... they are rare thats as much as i am getting from the book. " frowned as she flipped the pages.. " see in the years i have been here. i been studying this book... and what i get is there are hmmm how do you put it.. kinda like a gah its the word for humans.. where you have your royals, then your servents then the normal people.. hmmm" frowned, she couldn't remember that word...

" anyways.. thats what the mages are like.. you got the lesser ones who they usually said just did little parlor tricks.. the medium class. who did a little more, and sometimes caused trouble then you got the higher up . which was like royalty , rare, and had alot of power, they usually helped protect villagers and what not.. well for a trade i think... i haven't figured that out.. but the book says those markings are the marks of a royal line.. which explains why you have such ... tremendous power."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:43 am

Abel listened intently... finding out what he was... or at least getting more information. "A royal?" he asked. "That... is... I don't really know." Abel nodded. "It would explain why... I can do so much..." he said. "Why I am so powerful." he looked down at his hands. "Hmm... still, it doesn't really explain why I have no memory... though... I think I would prefer that..." He said. "I sometimes get flashes of it... I see a lot of fighting... a lot of people dying.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:58 am

she frowned and glanced back at the book flipping through pagers.. " only thing i can get a theory on, is that there was a major event that happened and maybe.. just maybe.. all that power could have at some point or for some reason, caused you trauma and end up forgetting.. there is only so much stress the brain can take you know.. ." she shrugged as she put the book down before leaning back and studied him now. .

" tell me what you remember atleast.. even if it seems strange and the smallest little detail.. heck you could have had a nightmare that would have been part of your life."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:35 pm

Abel sat down once more before laying down on the floor, relaxing a bit. "Well..." he said. "I do get flashes on it every now and then... or at least a feeling. I was fighting... a lot of people... maybe a war." he said. "I don't remember anything in detail... except one man... I don't remember his face, but I remember deep purple robes... and a strange aura coming off of him. I have a bad feeling in my gut about that man..." he said taking a deep breath. "A nightmare though... well... the more I use my powers... I can only destroy... the more I ruin, the more It feels as if something is coming back to me... as if something will surface..." he said. "But... the more that I feel like I will recall something... the more I dread... will I like what I see." he finished.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:32 am

she frowned. " hmmm that is a possibility.. i don't sense any bad in you , or evil.. though i get the feeling you where touched by something evil.. only time will tell.. have you tried doing something good?.. like.... healing for instance?... maybe that might stimulate more memories? .. atleas.t. good ones i hope.. either that or i will send a messege to mama.. and she could be here soon. take a look at you and what not.. she is really good at what she does."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:22 pm

"I have tried healing wounds before... it... didn't end well." he said. "It seems that I don't possess that particular kind of magic. But still... I hope that better feelings will come out. I want to know who I am... I only knew my name when I woke up." he said. "Sending a message would be a good idea... besides, I would like to meet more of your family." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:43 pm

she nodded and smiled before getting up ." i will be back in a moment. " she stepped outside, going towards the back where she kept a couple of trained snow owls, writting a short missive to her family she sent it off with the owl before she came back in. " phew. its getting cold out here.. how can humans stand it without furr?" shook her head before sitting back down in front of the fire.. " maybe healing is an ... acquired.. skill.. might have to keep practicing on it i suppose... i don't know.. the book says that mages start off young.. doing small things like conjuring fire, and water.. before working on and perfecting other skills.. maybe you just need practice?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:43 pm

(( ahh one of your other threads has been tagged.. Razz i found it. Avantasia.. ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:56 pm

Putting his shirt back on after feeling the chill from the door opening. Abel watched as the owl went off with the message. He smiled... a world of fantasy it seemed... things that most people don't even know exist. "I guess you are right... I should work on it." he said. "I... would like to heal people... it is much better than hurting someone." Able stood up and stretched. "Well... without fur, keep in mind that humans usually cover up with something. Or find shelter... this cabin is nice and warm right now though." he said with a smile.

(What do you mean tagged? I'm confused, lol)
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:02 pm

(( lol tagged.. aka... its been replied too lol .. sorry didn't mean to confuzzle you ))

she smiled" only because we are in here and of course the cabin is fairly built. with rarely in holes in it to let cold air in. and keep hot air from escaping.. the fire helps. " she nudged him slightly before stretching. " i normally don't have to worry about it.. unless of course i am in human form.. then i tend to get annoyed.. in dragon form i hardly ever get cold.. " she eyed what was left of the stew.. " its getting late... you should rest... unless your not tired?.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:02 pm

(( weee XD))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:12 pm

He laughed. "I guess that makes sense. A dragon like you is probably used to this sort of weather." he said with a small grin. "Yeah... actually it has been a long day." he said nudging her back. "I wouldn't mind resting a bit, besides, sounds like tomorrow is going to be busy, meeting some of your family." he said. "Where do you have to sleep? And... eh... wash up. I've been living with barbarians for too long." he said.

(lol, I looked right after I posted... then I felt stupid, lol, working on a post right now.)
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:23 pm

she blushed slightly " ahh crap.. hold on , i will get it set up. .." grinned as she got up before dissappearing into the spare room digging around for a bit for a washing bowl and clean towels and wash clothes.. . setting them up in a small washroom that her family normally uses... before rummaging around for clean blankets and soft pillows. " allright.. sorry i normally don't have quests unless my family comes to visit.. which is ... rare.. they don't like to move around alot. "

(( lol ok ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:40 pm

"Understandable... who knows when they might get injured and temporarily held up by hunters." he said with a smile. He went into the small washroom... this would give him a chance to use some nondestructive magic... he wasn't too good in that field... but maybe he could pull it off. He closed the door and undressed. He focused, filling the bowl with water. After that, he focused a bit more... adding a bit of heat, warming the water. Then... came the hard part. He needed to keep the magic going. It would tire him out more, but it would be good practice. He put out his hand... suddenly the water rose up seemingly on it's own... Then it moved out of the bowl completely, and began to wash over his body, cleaning him. Going everywhere, only sticking to his skin... the floor was completely dry.

Once he was finished he returned the water to the bowl... he was out of breath... that took a bit out of him. He dried off with the towel and redressed. Walking out of the washroom he smiled. "That feels a bit better." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:49 pm

she looked up at him and smiled. " hmmm definitely ,we are going to have to get you some new clothes though. those look like they have seen better days.. " she had allready changed into something warmer.. a thin pair of furr slacks with a long tshirt she had gotten from her adopted brother, who tried to spoil her rotten half the time.. " heh .. i think i have some other clothes in the closet.. my brothers like leaving alot of their stuff here.. some of them are about the same size as you. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:03 pm

Abel looked down at his clothes... she was right... they were practically rags. He sighed. Seeing what she was wearing, he smiled. Her clothes looked warm... maybe she wasn't quite used to a human form. The cold wouldn't normally bother her. He nodded. "Well... hopefully it will fit... but will they mind me borrowing some of their stuff?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:06 pm

she shook her head" nah, they are the most understanding men i have known... well in my foster family that is.. " she shrugged" look at me.. i don't like wearing alot of womens clothing.. they leave there stuff here cause because i like wearing things that are for men really .. i am not a dress wearing kinda gal that is.. " she shifted a little and sighed. " sorry, i am not that much of a elegent woman . but yea go ahead and pick out something that will fit.. they won't mind.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:13 pm

"Doesn't matter to me." he said. "You are kind, that is what matters." he smiled. Abel started going through the clothes... he wanted something comfortable to sleep in. After a little searching he found some comfortable looking fur pants, somewhat similar to the ones that she was wearing. He rarely slept with a shirt on if he had a bed... So tonight, he decided he would take advantage of that. He then found some better clothes for traveling and just hanging around the house. A comfortable and loose, wouldn't get in the way of his casting. But strong so it wouldn't rip too easily.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:19 pm

she stretched and yawned, wincing slightly before checking her side.. it was healing but still hurt while in human form.. she grumbled slightly while he was busy changing she went about to cleansing the wound before dabbing a little bit of herbal paste on it.. hoping it will heal quickly. .. " you know.. my brothers will be away for the winter... their ... wives like to travel to a warmer climate.. heh , and one of them is going to have .. pu... err.. a baby. " she kept forgetting that they where not always in wolf form.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next