The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

2 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) - Page 10 Empty Re: Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:54 pm

"I... I haven't... that I know..." he said. "That is something that I would remember, despite the amnesia." he said. "I... have heard talk of it as well... that... it is something wonderful..." his face turned red once more. "And I am surprised that the wolf scares others off... All of your forms are beautiful in their own way." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) - Page 10 Empty Re: Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:59 pm

she grinned" yea he scares them off. then i run him off for being an ass. " she breaded her hair then sat down in a chair , patting the spot next to her. come on and sit down.. so what other things do you remember feeling?.. " she tugged him down next to her .." .. well maybe one day we will both find out what it feels like to do that."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:07 pm

"I... don't remember much..." he said sitting down next to her, looking at her, finding it hard to keep his eyes off of her. "I... do remember feeling just... bad things... pain, heartache..." he said. "I remember just war... that is all... killing or be killed." he said. "I don't know exactly what happened to me... but... I hope someday I will." he looked down. "And... maybe some day..." he said looking back over to her. "Maybe we can." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:17 pm

she smiled softly her eyes sad.. sad for him that he couldn't remember anything.. " i am sorry hun.. wish you could remember what happened.. i know its hard on you that you can't remember.. " she hugged him and sighed. " i hope mama will be able to help you.. . i really .. " she flushed again at the last one. " i really lke you.. heh .. you know. when i first saw you i sensed you where different.. for once i didn't have an urge to eat someone for catching me."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:23 pm

Seeing her flush a bit, he looked up at her, his arms moved around her as she hugged him. "I... like you as well..." he said. "A lot... I... since I seen how kind you were... how honest you were..." he said. "A rare trait... but a wonderful one..." he said. "And I'm sure she will be able to help me... if not... I'll still be happy. I've found people that I like..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:04 pm

she smiled as she felt his arms around her, relaxing and snuggled up against him, it felt.. good.. comfortable.. " really ?.... i am glad.. ahh i am always honest.. mama always said the best thing to do is be honest with everyone and things would be ok .. heh guess she was right.. " she stretched silghtly just as jacob came in.

" hey now i got food.. mama is still looking for those archives.. she says there is alot to go through... so we got gumbo. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:11 pm

He was happy with her snuggled up to him. Abel sighed lightly, content... he then heard the door open and turned lightly to see Jacob. Gumbo... he actually had never had it before... though he had heard of it. "Hmm... I guess this will be new to me... I've never actually had gumbo before." he said reluctantly letting go of Nervana.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:33 pm

jacob blinked and grinned" are you kidding? this is a seafood gumbo.. made with what we catch.. shrimp and crab mainly... sometimes mama makes lobster gumbo.. but those are harder to get.. so we stuck with shrimp and crab." he placed the bowls on the table and sat down and eyed the two. " heh so you two look like your getting along just fine.. i just be jealous. " grinned lightly .
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:49 pm

Abel smiled, the meal sounded great. He then looked to the bowls, it smelled like it would taste good at least. Jacob's comment made him smile. "I... yeah... I guess we are getting along well." he said a little bashful.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:05 pm

he grinned" come now , no need to get all bashfull on us.. your a man.. you need to toughen up dude.. grab da woman you want and say ' she is mine! any man touches her dies!' " he grinned as he picked up his bowl " ohh carefull , mama likes to put alot of spice in her gumbo.. its what makes it good. "

Nervana rolled her eyes. " heh , hey now women are not just items.. seriously jacob.. i hope your girl beats you up every day."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:12 pm

Abel got a bit flustered. He didn't know how to deal with Jacob's teasing. Still, he knew it wasn't mean spirited, so he didn't mind it. Abel moved to the table and picked up a bowl... he did like spicy foods... He took a spoonful and then took a bite... he didn't expect it to bite back so hard. It was spicy! But really good. He took another bite, enjoying it. "Wow! This is good..." he said
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:23 pm

jacob grinned getting up to get several glasses of water, placing them on the table as well. " heh i told you , it has a huge kick to it.. you will feel it later when you gotta do natures thing. but hey .. its great food. "

Nervana rolled her eyes as she was nearly done with hers. and without any water at all. " i am used to it.. heh , jacob.. seriously , let him be himself.. he can be tough when he wants to be."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:34 pm

Jacob finished his bowl only needed a drink a few times. But it was very good. He did hear Jacob ribbing him on... he didn't seem to realize that a Mage's strength was in their smarts... not their brawn. He thought about setting Jacob's shirt on fire a little... just a small singe... nothing major... if he kept it up maybe...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:39 pm

jacob grinned. " ahh but its fun teasing him., expecially when he blushes."he took several more bites of his food before having to drink a big glass of water.

Nervana grinned" keep it up.. and i will urge him to set your ass on fire.. then have everyone laugh as your dragging it in the snow."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:16 pm

Abel looked at him a moment. He focused on his shirt, suddenly a small part of it burst into flames for a moment before going out. Abel smiled, finishing off a glass of water. "Do not trifle with mages... for you have no way to defend against their magic." he said before looking to Jacob. "But don't worry, I don't want to hurt you." he said with a little smile.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:27 pm

jacob yelped as he felt his shirt catch on fire and nearly fell over in shock even as it was put out he blinked in surprise his face going red in embarrassment. " now now..t hat was not nice Abel.. mama would wack your ear for that."

Nervana grinned" no she wouldn't.. she would just smile and say it was about time someone stood up to your teasing. " she laughed softly trying to hold most of the laughing in as she snuggled up to abel again , a mischevious look on her face" carefull though.. if he can do that to your shirt.. your tail might be next."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:36 pm

Smiling seeing Jacob's face go red, like his did many times before. "Don't worry, all it good fun. I wouldn't hurt you." he said. Feeling Nervana snuggling up to him, he looked to her and put an arm around her. Enjoying her closeness. He smiled down at her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:14 am

Mama laughed slightly as she came in through the door, holding a thick binder of a book. " jacob get off the floor, stop pestering the mage, you get him made enough and your furr will get singed. " she shook her head as she closed the door before eyeing nervana and abel cuddled close together.. Arching a brow she stood up straight and studied them a little more. " hmmm... seems like i was right.. you two are going to be stuck together like glue you know. " smiled as she nudged jacob out of the way before sitting down and sighing in relaxed relief... " hmmm feels good to sit down ... now then.. are you ready to learn a little more young abel?"

Nervana flushed slightly as she watched mama but she didn't bother moving , she was comfortable and didn't care who saw them at all any more.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:17 am

Abel turned a bit red once more... the thought of them together... it made him happy. "Yes... yes I am ready." he said. "What have you found out?" he asked her. Eager to learn more about his possible past. He looked dead serious... hoping that this would answer many questions that he had about himself.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:23 am

she smiled warmly at his blushing. " relax , you two look good together.. " she lightly patted his hand before flipping the book open. " apparently ... your in it.. so you are older then what you appear to be at the moment.. " she flipped through several of the pages before she motioned to a sketch that was in it, one that had a good liking to abel.. just rougher looking.. " says here that you where the right hand of the leader... the rebels that went up against the red coat.."

Nervana blinked slightly as she leaned foward, eyeing the sketch critically.. it was old but she could even make out most of the likelyness in him.. it was definitely abel.. she narrowed her eyes as she eyed the little name at the bottom.." right hand man, normally went by Gabrielle...name is really Abel... " blinked and glanced over at him " wow.. Gabrielle.. isn't that the name of an angel? .. err.. atleast from what i hear."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:23 am

(( just winging it at the moment XD .. gotta find a good plot ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:34 am

((lol, no worries, it sounds good so far))

Abel looked at the book, the illustration... it was him... a bit rougher looking though, the war... it made him look a bit different, more grim... more daring. "Gabrielle..." he said. Was that him... the right hand of the leader? An angel? He was confused... he didn't know what to think anymore. "Th-Thank you for looking this up..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:59 pm

(( sorry it took me so long.. been trying to figure out what to do next XD .. writters block snatched me. ))

Mama nodded slightly " the name Gabriel is the name of the angel, but others can have the name too.. when given that name its considered a blessing, some beleive that the angel himself will bless you with good luck and fortune.. but some of these tales are just that.. tales.. we never know what is really true or not unless we witnessed it ourselves.. or know someone who witnessed it.. your very welcome.. there is more.. " she reached over and flipped the pages to the mage war. " the red coats where defeated but the war has not been won just yet.. just that one battle.. there are rumors that the red coats are forming up again, getting ready ."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:09 pm

((It is alright, I haven't been able to post in a while as well. I moved into college and I have to manage my RP site and all, lol.))

Abel listened to Mama. He heard, Gabriel... maybe that was his name... but... Abel suited him he felt. Hell... about a week ago, if anyone called him lucky, he wouldn't know what to say. He lost everything... lucky was the last thing he was... but now... since he met that dragon... that wonderful Nervana... things were looking up. "So if they are regrouping... maybe... maybe there are others like me... the ones who fought against the red coats..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:44 am

(( O.o.. gack. sorry , didn't even realize you posted XD my bad ))

Mama nodded" oh yea there are others like you out there. in hiding, i have only ran into one other though , only for a brief time before he dissappeared again. Mages don't like staying out in the open for long, the red coats have a habit of picking them off one by one.. i am actually a little surprised your still alive. but then again. the hethens, you where living with move around alot.. soo that could be it. i say you where extremely lucky Abel.."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next