The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

2 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) - Page 5 Empty Re: Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:39 pm

jacob eyed Abel a little before nodding slightly , relaxing as he figured that abel was no threat. " nice to meet you too Abel... hope you been treating my little sis good?" he continued to rub his face against her cheek before she pushed him away. " sorry you know how we miss you. " he gave her an innocent look.

she rolled her eyes. " yea yea i know.. and you miss my cooking too. " she nudged him out of the way before grabbing several knives. " come on Abel.. you can help me cut up the meat and season it.... jacob how is mum ?"

he shrugged, leaning against the continue, now at ease, and no longer suspicious.. " ahhh stubborn and cranky as always the old bat.. " grinned. " though she can still whoop us good.. .. she nearly had a heart attack when she finally received your letter, she was worried just as much as we where.. So abel.. where are you from ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) - Page 5 Empty Re: Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:45 pm

Abel took a knife and started helping her prepare the meat. "Yeah... she's been treating me good as well... We... practically saved each other." he said with a small smile. "And... my roots... it's a long story." he said with a smile. "I... don't remember a lot of it sadly." he said looking down as he continued to work on the meat.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:51 pm

jacob frowned. " hmmm two of a kind i think.. .. mum would love you. " smiled slightly before reaching over to snag a bit of raw meat and popped it in his mouth. " h mmmmm homemade herbs.. mom will love that.. she tought you well Sis. "

She rolled her eyes. " stop eating the meat.. i have to cook it you know. " she smacked his hand before shoeing him off. " go sit down.. actually better yet, go and set up the extra rooms for the family. "

he rolled his eyes. " yes boss. " stuck his tongue out at her before dissappearing. coming back within minutes." you smell like magic abel.. why is that?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:59 pm

Abel looked up , watching the two squabble lightly. He smiled as he continued to cut up the meat, helping it season. Hearing Jacob's question, he was a bit timid at first. "Well... I... I am a mage..." he said. "That is how I managed to help your sister." he said. "I'm learning more... but as of now I can only hurt people... I am working on learning how to heal now though.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:25 pm

Jacobs eyes widened. " really now.. a mage.. no wonder mama was in a hurry to get here after reading your letter sis.. well other then you being back and all.. i haven't seen a mage in ... hmmmm its been a while.. last one i saw was back east... " he frowned. " hurt people?". he thought that over for a bit before shaking his head. " must be the fact you can't control it.. i don't sense any thing bad in you .. none at all.. its like.. your pure good.. thats rare in a mage i think.. if i remember correctly from the stories we here. "

she shrugged" yea.. i been going through the book mama gave me... it doesn't say much about good mages.. other then they are rare.."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:34 pm

Abel wasn't quite sure what to say. "I... can control it that is the thing. My magic is more based towards destruction." he said. "But I'm getting better all the time." he said. "I don't wish any ill will towards anyone... but... still..." he said. "Mages are a rare type of people it takes a lot to be one." he said. He had finished getting the meat ready. "Still... your kind is rare as well... I have never seen a dragon before I met your sister." he said with a smile.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:40 pm

he grinned. " aye she is a good dragon.. beautifull in all her forms.. you should see her in wolf.. pure white.. with the purdiest eyes.. " he blinked as he watched his sister go into the living room before she started to strip.. he jumped and turned around immediately grabbing abel and turning him around as well. " geez woman you should give us a warning before you do that. " he called out over his shoulder.,

she laughed even as she changed into her dragon form. allthough she was small this time she headed outside. " yea you know me though i am used to it.. i rarely think on what others see. " she shrugged, stepping outside before using her ability to blow fire to start the large pit up..

he rolled his eyes before glancing at Abel. " hmmmm.don't know what to tell you then.. mama may be able to help.. maybe you just have to tap into that .. good side of your powers?.. never know.. soooo.. how long have you been staying here?.. and i really hope you been keeping your hands to yourself?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:47 pm

Abel's face went red, he was watching until Jacob turned him around. He wanted to see her change more than see any of her skin. But when he was suddenly turned, he could only see a wall. Still... his face turned a bit red at her brother's question. "I... um... I haven't thought of that... actually anything like that..." he said. "She... is really beautiful and all... but... I don't know..." he said now a bit nervous. "I... don't think she would like me... I mean..." he stopped while he was ahead. "Um... I... have only been here one night."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:52 pm

Jacob arched an eyebrow before grinned. " an untouched lad are you ?.. this is interesting.. me and my brothers are going to have to teach you a few things i think.. " he teased, scratching his chin as he glanced behind him seeing she was a dragon before going out the door. " heh .. your blushing.. so don't deny it.. you are innocent.. glad to know you haven't had thoughts of any sort about our sister like that.. " he frowned and glanced back at Abel.. " her not like you ? ... trust me , she likes you or you would be the one roasting on the fire and not that slabe of meat.. .. well that one that is not cut up any ways.. ... one night? ... hmm glad i got here when i did.. .. now then.. what do you know about women ?"

she rolled her eyes, hearing the conversation but didn't say anything. she was too busy stoking the fire and making sure it was at a right temperature before she would stick the meat on.. the cut up meat would go in a stew for her mother.. it helped soften the meat and make it easier to chew.. " men.. nothing more to talk about then seeing women naked. i swear"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:02 pm

"I... don't know anything. Or well.. other than things that I hear." he said. "I never thought that anyone would like me... mages are usually frowned upon. Most women wouldn't even stay in the same room with me if they figured out who I was." he said. He was very inexperienced with this subject. He hoped that she couldn't hear him... hoping Nervana wouldn't think any less of him for this sort of talk.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:10 pm

he grinned. " ohhh i am going to have fun corrupting you .. we will teach you all there is about being a man and well.. having a woman.. Ack!" he yelped as a peice of wood hit him in the back of the head.. he rubbed his head before turning around, eyeing a now human Nervana fully dressed and glaring at him. " wha?!"

she snorted and waved another large peice of wood at him " knock it off.. there will be no corrupting the nice mage." she warned before nudging him aside and smiled warmly at Abel.. leaning foward to whisper in his ear. " relax.. he may teach you things. but that won't change my thoughts on you.. your a man anyways.. your supposed to know those things.. but you learn them on your own.. you don't need his bad habits. " she smiled again before nudging him.. setting the wood down in the wood box before washing her hands and the potatoe's she brought in , getting them ready for dicing.. " jacob i swear, you try and corrupt any guy i meet.. "

Jacob grinned, still rubbing his head. " hey . i gotta make sure they know how to take care of a woman.. if i can't scare them away from you i best make sure they know how to care for you.. besides.. i am bored and i need someone to train . "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:20 pm

Abel once more laughed a bit at what was going on. The brother and sister fighting... he figured that this must have happened before. With a smile he continued to help. Remembering how close she was to him when she whispered. She.... had thoughts on him? Of what.... His heart started beating a bit faster. "Don't worry Jacob... I can learn myself. I catch on quick anyways... being a mage is hard without a sharp mind." he said with a little laugh.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:46 am

He arched an eyebrow at that last comment that abel had said. " really now.. don't go getting any ideas though.. go find another woman to test your skills. " he gave an innocent look before ducking as nervana threw a potato at him. " hey hey no wasting food!.. "

she snorted and glared at him. " so help me if you weren't my brother i would skin you alive and have your pelt on my floor. "

jacob pouted and gave a mock hurt look. " awww sis that hurt.. you really know how to stab someone you know. " shook his head before grinning. " i am just looking out for you .. besides, be glad Austin ain't here.. mama sent him out bear hunting.. she wants the valley safe for the kids when they are born. "

Nervana scowled , not liking the mention of Austin. " good grief.. he better not show up.. i can handle a few stubborn men.. but Austin is like ten stubborn men put together.. drunk and horny. " mumbled and hacked at the potato's.. apparently Austin was a touchy subject for her.

Jacob rolled his eyes. " yea... you just say that cause he likes you but you don't like him. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:09 pm

Austin... who was this one? Another brother or a friend of the family? Apparently Nervana didn't like him at all. Abel smiled though, watching the two siblings. As he finished up his tasks. He stretched out a bit. "There... done..." he said. "The only thing is any woman that I could... er... 'test my skills on' would run away as soon as they find out I am a mage." he said. "Still... don't worry, I won't be getting any ideas if it will put your mind at ease." he said not wanting to cause any waves with her brother. "Who is Austin anyways?" Abel asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:59 am

Nervana grunted slightly and slid a glance towards Abel. Finishng up the potato's before putting them in a bowl. " i will be back. let you two get more.. acquinted" m umbled slightly before stepping outside and closing the door.

Jacob shook his head before he glanced at abel again. " austin is another wolf, who is infatuated with nervana.. she don't like him though , she thinks he is too full of himself.. which half the time everyone thinks that.. he has tried to court her most of the time until mama sent him off.. " he grinned. " she only sent him off to keep nervana from roasting him .that was a fun winter. " he sighed before he picked up the carrots that nervana left and began to dice them up. " its a touchy subject so i think it would be wise to not mention him to her again. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:09 am

"Thanks for the advice." Abel said "Austin doesn't sound like a very great person... if he is always full of himself." Abel said with a small laugh. "But still, sounds like Nervana can take care of herself, she is a dragon after all..." he said with a little laugh. "Hmm... doesn't Austin know that she doesn't like him?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:30 pm

jacob rolled his eyes " yea something like that.. yea she's a dragon and definitely knows how to take care of her self.. and as for austin.. he well.. doesn't pay much attention to the fact that she don't like him.. he thinks he will grow on her..all he is fixing to do is get a burned backside though.. " grinned before he stretched. " well. wait till mama gets here.. she is going to grill you for every information you got. .. she is very interested in you. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:50 pm

"W-what do you mean?" he asked, wondering why their mother wants to question him. "B-because I'm a mage or... because I'm with her daughter right now?" he asked. "I... will answer her questions though, all of them.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:07 am

(sorry , had gotten the stomache flu >> but i feel better now ^-^ )

Jacob grinned, thinking he should be mean but then decided on the truth. " nah , relax.. its only because you are a mage.. like i said.. its been a long time since we have seen a mage.. " he sighed as he dumped the now diced up carrots in a bowl. before enhaling deeply as he could smell the cooking meat. "ahhh that smells delicious... now i wish i could tell you more on your kind.. but only person who can do that is Mama.. she has lived long and knows everything.. "

Nervana stepped back inside, shaking snow from her boots before she set the now empty bowl on the table.. " well not everything... she still can't figure out why dragons are becoming more and more rare.. " shrugged as she leaned against the counter before spotting the carrots."woops.. forgot those. " she took them then dumped them in the stew.. smiling as she could see it was coming along nicely.. Turning to glance at jacob once more. " jacob.. my oven in the back is not working again. i can't bake the bread.. "

Jacob frowned " blasted.. thats it nervana.. we are getting you a new one.. i can't keep fixing that old heap.. and i don't feel like you burning your house down with the thing... why don't me and the boys stay here for a few weeks? .. do some much needed repair.. "

she frowned, glancing at Abel then back at jacob.. she really didn't want a house full of men.. other then abel of course.. but she knew her old home needed the repairs. " allright.. ask mama first..they should be here within the next hour. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:59 am

"A... oven... hmm... I might be able to fix it... My magic is getting stronger and this would make good practice. "I think I have just the spell... that is if you don't mine me taking a look at it." he said. He knew... it was a spell that he used before... it would take a bit of energy, but it would help him get better at his non destructive magic. Though once more, he was a bit worried about what Nervana's mother would say about him... would she approve? Would she not want him around her daughter? He was nervous about meeting her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:25 pm

she arched a brow and looked over at him. " hmmm maybe.. you sure about that abel? i mean it is an old thing.. definitely needs to be replaced.. "

Jacob frowned. " yea, i don't know if its safe for you to be putting magic in that thing... but come on lets go see if we can get the thing fixed before we freeze our bits off shall we?" grinned as he headed outside.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:12 pm

Bundling up Abel nodded. "Yeah... I'm sure... if it works, I can get it working good as new... and if that doesn't work, maybe I can find a way to cook the bread myself." he said. "The more I practice something nondestructive, the better." he said. He moved out with Jacob to take a look at the thing, the bread oven that was causing all of the grief. "And it will be safe... if anything it will just return it to the way that it was when it was first built." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:17 pm

jacob frowned " i hope not.. cause the state it was in when it was first built... was horrible.. it had parts falling off of it left and right.. seriously , it took ages for me and the other guys to get it looking good and fixed as it is now.. but like i said. its a peice of junk ." shrugged before he stomped around in the snow, going around back to show a large black old stove.. next too it was a while of wood to burn.. on the other side of it was a bunch of tools.. there was a barrel several feet away that had old parts in it.

he sighed" damn.. " muttered slightly as he reached over to open the door. only to have the thing fall off.. " yeap... need a blooming new one.. hmmmm bolts on the door was rusted.. wonder if we get some more some where. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:32 pm

Abel looked at it for a moment, all the parts... everything... it was fairly complex... a good practice. "Well... if you are going to replace it... then I might as well try at least... if I fail then you can just build a new one, I'll even help." he said. He moved up to the oven. He looked to the barrel and concentrated... He started muttering a few words of an language unknown to most... some of the pieces started to move, cleaning themselves off and organized themselves in the right place, anything broken was beginning to mend its self. Abel held focus... but it was starting to tire him... it was hard work, and magic he was not used to... but he pushed on.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:20 pm

jacob sat back and watched, a little perplexed but completely awed, he never saw a mage work before, and as abel used his magic, he felt the charge of it in the air.. it would have made his furr stand on end if he was in his wolf form.. He waited until he saw that Abel was growing a little tired. " ok , thats enough. i don't need you passing out from over exersion... if its not workable. we can go without bread... atleast you got some of it fixed.. it actually looks pretty good right now.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next