The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

2 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) - Page 12 Empty Re: Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:42 pm

He kissed her once more deeply as his answer... getting a bit more bold... knowing that she liked him, and... he liked her quite a bit. His heart rate increased. He held her close to him, kissing deeply. "Hmm... playing around with you sounds fun to me..." he said. "And... I know I will enjoy it..." he said. "And... you will to..." he said getting a bit closer... "It... would be my first time though..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) - Page 12 Empty Re: Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:47 pm

she grinned lightly nipping his lower lip as she ran her hands over his chest." my first time as well. nothing wrong with experimenting, and going slow, taking our time. " looked up at him , loving the fact that he was getting bolder.she slid her hands under his shirt, smiling as his stomache muscles seemed to twitch the moment her fingers lightly ran over his stomache before going to his chest." just... do what feels natural i suppose."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:02 pm

Her hands went under his shirt. His stomach hardened a bit. He sighed lightly, loving every moment of her little touches. Her little nips on his lip. He loved it how she bit lightly. "Mmm..." his hands started to wander. Feeling her body lightly. "I guess so... just whatever feels natural..." he said against her lips. "Mmm... this does feel nice though... your hands.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:07 pm

she grinned , running her fingers lightly over his sides, " hmm your not ticklish are you?" she squirmed slightly as she felt his own hands wandering over her body, her own muscles jumping in delight " hmmm.. carefull cause i know i am a bit ticklish. " gave a gentle smile as she tugged his shirt off over his head, the fire in the fireplace had the cabin completely warm so he wouldn't be cold anyways.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:16 pm

"I... am a bit..." he said. "And... you know you are..." he said. He went over her body a little, gently, squeezing lightly, tickling her softly. "For a dragon... your skin is so soft..." he said. "It... feels really good." he said. Everything about her drove him crazy... he loved it. Her looks, her scent, her eyes, her voice... everything...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:30 pm

she laughed" only because the human skin is the softest out of all creatures.. " grinned lightly as she gave him another soft kiss on the lips. lightly laughing as he tickled. " hey hey. no tickling. " grinned as she ran her hands over his bare chest now. shivering slightly as his hands found her gentle curves and paid them some attention as she watched him. ".. don't be shy hun, touch all you like. i won't bite i promise."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:39 pm

Abel grinned. "Alright..." he said. His hands moved up her curves. "You know.. you get me hooked now... I might not be able to stop touching you..." he said. His hands moved up. He was touching her chest... feeling her breasts... "These are soft as well..." he said slyly. "Mmm... feels good..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:43 pm

she gave a light laugh even as her face reddened a little more but didn't mind. " well of course i am a woman after all.. and whats wront with getting hooked? i don't mind " grinned as she reached back slightly to tug at her ties on her dress. " well you rhalf naked..... would be fair if you saw me as well. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:54 pm

Abel moved his hands slightly off of her chest. His face went a bit red. He helped her pull her dress off. Eager to see her without her dress on. He moved forward. A bit... while his hands helped her, he kissed her lightly on the lips. "This... feels right..." he said. "I... like this." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:34 pm

she smiled warmly as she kissed him back before pulling her dress off, now completely naked on him, since she wasn't like him,s he didn't wear bottoms. " hmmmmm definitely feels right, go on , explore, use your hands. or mouth , whatever you want to use to explore.. . " grinned as she ran her hands over his chest again " i am not that much of a shy girl"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:39 pm

But Abel was somewhat of a shy guy. He moved his hands forward. Starting at her shoulders, seeing her body in full right in front of him. He slid down to her chest... he moved a bit forward... kissing her lightly. Moving to her neck... kissing, nipping gently. His hands moved down to her hips. Resting only for a moment, before moving to her womanhood, feeling the lips just a moment. The fire keeping his skin warm.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:48 pm

she gave a gentle moan as she felt his hands on her body , light touches, that caused her to shiver in delight.. kissing him back softly before bitting her lip as his lips moved to her neck. " hmmmmmm.. i love the fact your shy "she blushed slightly before bitting her lip , getting aroused from his light touches even as his fingers brushed her womanhood.. " ohh that sorta tickled."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:55 pm

"Really..." he said. He moved his fingers down again, brushing her lips once more... pushing a bit more. "A good feeling... Mmm... it feels good to me too... feeling this... how about this..." he said kissing down her collar bone... he reached her breasts. He licked one of her nipples lightly, before sucking and lightly biting. "Mmm... it doesn't have to be one sided... you can... explore as well... see what you like... what we both like..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:31 pm

she sucked in a breath and moaned softly as he suckled before bitting on her nipple. her cheeks flushed before she grinned" i know.. i was just letting you do what you want, i didn't want to distract you or embarrass you . " she smiled warmly as she leaned foward, her own hands roaming over his body before tugging on his pants, managing to get them off of him before sitting back down on his bare lap, allowing her gaze to slide down , to look his body over even as her own hands began a slow and easy exploring of his lower half of his body , every now and then lightly teasing his own manhood.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:36 pm

His body was that which has suffered hardship after hardship... the custom frail mage look was not how one would describe him. He had a hard body, strong from his years of travel and fighting. He blushed a little as she sat on his lap, but he quickly got bolder. He kissed her lightly, then a bit deeper. Moaning lightly as she teased his sensitive manhood.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:48 pm

she squirmed slightly as she kissed him back , allowing one hand to continue to tease his body manhood while the other slowly ran over his chest and stomache, every now and then tracing a scar or two he may have had. She kissed him back before slowly pulling back. " hmmm and your blushing again. you ok ? or am i embarrassing you a little to much ?" she teased lighlty , leaning foward to lightly nip at his neck, teasing him as much as she could.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:52 pm

As she nipped his neck, he moaned lightly. "No... no... you are doing fine..." he said. "Mmm... better than fine..." he said. He placed a hand on the back of her head... his hands wandered down her spine, resting on her hips, before moving lower once more, one remaining, but the other teasing her womanhood...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:57 pm

she smiled and squirmed a little more on his lap , groaning softly as she felt his fingers on her womanhood again , teasing her as she was teasing him, she lightly clamped her teeth on the tender flesh of his neck, not bitting hard, before she lightly sucked, giving him a small mark before she leaned back and ran her hand over him more, this time stroking him teasingly." hmmm .. tell me what you want. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:18 pm

Abel moaned a bit louder, her attention causing him a bit of pleasure. "That... felt good..." he said. "Mmm... just be sure to tell me what you want in return..." he said. His hand stroked her a bit more before he whispered. "What I want is you... and for you to be happy with me... to be satisfied..." he said kissing her. "Mmm... your touch helps... your hands... your smell..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:54 am

she grinned as she lightly kissed him again before scooting off of his lap ,grabbing his hand and tugged him off the couch. " come on ." she spoke softly as she grabbed a few furr blankets and spread them out in front of the fireplace before sitting down , tugging him with her as she layed on her side and lightly ran her hands over his body again." i want the same thing you want, for you to be happy and satisfied with me.. and like you said.. everything helps."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:02 am

Abel smiled happily, laying down on the furs next to her. He put a hand on her, running down her body. Feeling her soft skin. Abel moved a bit more, following instinct and his emotions. He moved a bit more over her, kissing her a bit more deeper. "Mmm... right..." he said remaining close to her face. Feeling the blankets beneath them, the heat of the fire.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:05 am

(( XD sorry , i sorta fell asleep on my compy desk last night lol ))

she layed on her back as he moved over her, kissing him back as he kissed her, knowing he was just following what he felt was right, she was thinking the same thing, not really shy about it but was wondering to see how good it would be if they pushed it farther.Sliding her hands over his shoulders and arms she looked up at him, " you ok?.. not too.. shy are you ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:31 am

((No worried, I had to get to sleep anyways, lol))

"I'm alright..." he said looking down at her. Feeling her hands sliding over his shoulders, he leaned down a bit and kissed her teasingly, as if daring her to take it further. "Mmm... you actually make me feel... not all that shy..." he said to her. "It feels... right..." he said kissing her deeper.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:34 am

(( lol yea wish we could stay up all night XD.. any idea's on avantasia yet Razz ))

she grinned" well thats good then.. makes me wonder.. who is going to take control first. " she grinned as she leaned up and kissed him again deeper this time, teasing him with both her lips and tongue, her hands going to his back and running up and down before lightly going over the curve of his backside." i think i am enjoying myself greatly."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:46 am

((O.O, I completely forgot about that one. I'll get back onto it in a bit. I'm actually in class right now. And posting between notes, lol.))

"Hmm... the little mage or the mighty dragon..." he said teasing her, her hands moving about on him, herlips and tongue teasing him a lot. He was unable to think of much else right now. She was doing a good job so far... he was also determined. He moved his hands down her curves, resting on her hips, holding her firmly, but gently.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next