The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

2 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) - Page 11 Empty Re: Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:12 am

((lol, it's alright. no worries))

"Aye..." he said. "The others out there... but in hiding... they... they need to be found... we have to regroup..." he said. "If the red coats are looking for us... if they are getting back together... and if they are as powerful as the stories say... the mages need to be found..." he said. "And... I agree now... I was lucky... I am lucky..."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) - Page 11 Empty Re: Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:14 am

she nodded slightly as she leaned back and half closed her eyes. " you should be able to find them with little to no difficulty. keep practicing your power, once you have control over that you can go and look.. power calls to power.. expecially if its good calling to good.... if a mage is near by you should be able to sense it.. just like Nervana" she glanced over at her then back over at Abel. " can sense other magical beings.. she may be able to help you .. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:27 am

Abel nodded... right... then that is what I will do... I'll search for them... once I have finished my training... becoming better... able to control my powers more." he said. "And Nervana... would... would you help me?" he asked. "I... don't think I can do this alone." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:29 am

Nervana smiled as she lightly patted his hand ." of course, you don't think i am going to let you go out there alone do you ?.. i am not stupid you know. "

Mama smiled again as she nodded" figured you two would join again, heh.. ohhhh and the red coats may be surprised then.. cause you have a dragon on your side. they do not.. as far as i know they have no knowledge of a living dragon at all.. i know they have been searching but that is about it"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:39 am

Abel smiled, looking to Nervana. "Thanks..." he said. "And... a dragon will help us tip the scales... especially if they are not expecting it." he said. "But... if they are looking for a dragon... and they find out that she is one... then..." he stopped... he didn't want her to be in any danger. But it seemed like they wouldn't stand a chance without her. "Even with the danger though... I will help fight... I know you are strong..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:41 am

Nervana grunted" they cannot use magic on me.. i know how to protect myself, exepicially if i know i am going up against mages,. there are precautions i can take. " she relaxed against him before half closing her eyes. " fighting.. yuck.. but it must be done.. they will not stop until the war is finally over. "

mama shook her head as she looked grim. " lets hope this decade it will end.. its being going on for a very long time.. and i am sure even nature is waiting for it to end."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:48 am

Abel felt her relax against him. He put an arm around her, holding her close, he enjoyed how close he felt to her, not wanting to let her go. "Good... if their magic can't hurt you... we will be fine... you will be fine." he said. "Still, hopefully this war... it will end soon... I don't like needless fighting. But... like you said... this must be done"
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:53 am

Jacob glanced at them before rolling his eyes. " swear you guys need to get married or something.. or atleast go and have some good ol fun rolling around in the hey. " he grinned before grunting as Mama had thrown a pillow at him, hitting him in the stomache.

" knock it off Jacob.. your just jealous is all. now go on outside before you get skinned of your furr. " she grinned watching as jacob quickly did as he was told. " i swear, the men of this age are more bolder then that of back in the old days."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:44 am

As Jacob made his remark, Abel's face turned a deep red. A roll in the hay... getting married... she... would she like something like that... either thing. They had not known eachother that long, but he had already formed a strong bond it seemed. As Jacob left the room Abel looked back down to Nervana, his embarrassment starting to die down a bit. He wanted to say something, but the cat seemed to have his tongue.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:48 am

Nervana shook her head at jacob, he really was getting on her last nerves, maybe she should turn into a dragon and take him on a ride... a scary ride.. grinning slightly she looked up at Abel and arched a brow at his very red face, leaning up slightly so she could speak softly in his ear she grinned" relax abel.. i don't roll in the hay. ... if and when that happens, i would prefer a bed expecially for my first time.. as for getting married, first you gotta make sure you have the right woman... we dragons tend to only have one... mate for life.. "

Mama glanced over at Abel and gave a small laugh. " abel dear, don't worry yourself over it.. you two are young.. you have plenty of time for nature to really take its course... Nature has its way of making things happen , so if its destined to happen.. it will. .don't fight or fuss over it. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:53 am

Abel nodded his head. They were young, a mage and a dragon... they had years ahead of them... and he had to make sure that he had the right woman... he looked down at her... at Nervana... his heart beat a little faster... maybe... "You are right... I won't worry... what happens... happens..." he said. He hoped though, that his destiny would be something that he would enjoy... hopefully he would know Nervana still...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:01 pm

she smiled as she lightly rested her head on his shoulder. " if your thinking the same thing i am thinking then i agree... hopefully , we both enjoy our destiny and future, together, if that doesn't bother you too much. "

Mama smiled warmly . " it really does look like young love allready.. kinda strange that such a thing would form between someone who was captured, and the one who did the capturing.. its a rare thing that enemies become friends and even more rare that the friendship evolves into something more.. hopefully thats another good thing that comes out of this war."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:05 pm

"That... doesn't bother me at all..." he said relaxing a bit. Abel held her lightly. "I know... it... is something wonderful..." he said. "When... when we captured a dragon... I never seen anything like this happening... I never would have guessed that... I would feel anything like this... ever... I always felt alone... but now... I don't..." he said looking down to Nervana.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:10 pm

she smiled as she looked up at him ." hmmm now i think i am really happy i didn't eat you . " wrinkled her nose slightly " i wouldn't have eaten those ethens either,, they smelled horrible and obviously did not know what a bath is. " grinned slightly before looking back at him. " i think.... we got lucky on both ends.. "

Mama nodded before frowning. " tell me Abel.. how did the lot of you catch her?... it would help to know so we can try and prevent it again. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:14 pm

Abel smiled. "I'm glad you didn't eat me either..." he said. "That... would have cut this while thing a bit short..." he said. "How... how we caught her? Well... it actually took a lot of work... without a little magic... obviously without those barbarians knowing... it wouldn't have been possible." he said. "I... I drained some of Nervana's energy... weakening her enough... I was sneaky about it... it... mostly just makes them feel relaxed... then the barbarians went into action... using nets, spears, whatever they could... though had she had her full strength... she would have been fine." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:31 pm

Nervana frowned, she hardly remembered that part. " ohhh , no wonder i felt so tired." murmured slightly , leaning up slightly as she eyed him. " how the hell did you get close enough to even do that? i didn't even sense anyone near me at all." frowned, now trying to fully remember what had happened that day. clearly she was having a hard time doing that.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:55 pm

"I wasn't... I can do something like that from far away. Up close though.... I can do it better. Though I can't kill with it, it just makes people sleepy, and eventually pass out." he said. "It isn't detectable either as far as I know... which is why it is good." he said. "But... I won't use it on you again... promise..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:47 pm

Nervana blinked then smiled warmly . " ohhh no .. you don't have to not do it.. .. i wouldn't mind having that talent put to use .. there are times i can't sleep for days on end soo.. .that talent may come in handy. heh i just don't want to wake up being chained up all like that agian. " grinned " unless your into kinky stuff. " she teased, lightly nudging him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:03 pm

His face went red again. "I... er..." he would say more, but he seen that mama was still in the room. "I... I can use it on you then... the more my magic helps people... the more I seem to be able to do more things... like healing... I am getting close to that... but... I can help you sleep... drain your energy... help you sleep like a baby." he said. He cuddled her close. "But only when you want me to." he said. "And... if you want me to use the chains... I will" he whispered.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:48 pm

((Bump, not sure if you seen the update, lol))
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:51 pm

(( lol i saw it i saw it. patience Razz.. ))

Mama arched a brow before slowly getting up. " i will leave the book with you , its got alot more you should read about.. and i see that you two want to talk in private.. i will visit later to see what plans you two have come up. "she smiled as she headed out of the house before closing the door.

Nervana grinned as she cuddled back , watching as mama left before looking him over. " hmmm using the chains sounds like fun.. but only if you are comfortable with it.. " grins.. " allows you to do whatever you want to me and i won't be able to do a dang thing until you release me. "she teased, leaning foward and lightly kissing him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:02 pm

((Sorry, just bored right now. Didn't mean to rush you or anything. lol))

"Well... I guess we will see..." he said kissing her. "Hmm... whatever I want? I don't know..." he said. Abel kissed her once more, deeply this time. With a little sigh. He put his arms around her a bit more, drawing her close. "Hmm... what would you like me to do to you then?" he asked her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:24 pm

(( lol its all good. XD was eating dinner too lol . i stuffed myself on brisket XD yum))

she grinned before giving a soft little moan against his mouth as he kissed her deeply , feeling him pull her closer to him she shifted a little, fitting her body perfectly with his as she wrapped her arms around his neck lightly and played with his hair. " hmm..honestly.... your making it hard for me to think. to the point where all i want to do is make your clothes dissappear and .. as jacob would like to call it.. have a little fun romping around."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:34 pm

Abel looked to her and grinned, his face was a bit red. "I... don't know... it sounds... nice though..." he said feeling her body fitting against his so perfectly. He sighed and held her. "I... am starting to get the same feeling" he said. "Hmmm... whatever shall we do?" he asked her. "Take Jacob's advice... just... fool around?" he asked her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:37 pm

she smiled , even though she could feel a slight blush creeping up her cheeks but managed to ignore it as she kissed him lightly again. " could.. if your up for it.. jacob won't be back for a while.. i don't see any harm in some fun.. do you ?.. besides.. you might enjoy it.. alot.. i know i might . "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next