The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

2 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) - Page 9 Empty Re: Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:11 pm

she laughed and pounced on him, nipping more playfully as she nosed at his hair and ears. " hmmm nah its ok . i will get them in a minute.. i am busy playing. " gave a wolfish grin since he was on his stomache... " you know.. i could get exercise from this.. and you could too if i where to chase you. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) - Page 9 Empty Re: Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:25 pm

He laughed as she pounced him, her nose tickled a bit as she played. He smiled up at her. "Busy playing? Hmm... a chase would be exciting... but keep in mind. I'm fresh now. I have many spells to help me get away from you." he said teasing. "Sure you want to?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:06 pm

she grinned. " i can easily catch you Abel. just you try and get away.. i will even give you a head start. " she backed a way from him , before hunching down and eyed him, her tail wagging in playfullness as she watched him. " better hurry little abel.... you have five minutes"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:58 pm

Abel smiled at her and started running. Only five minutes to go and get away from her. He had some spells that would help him. He ran as fast as he could away into the forests. The snow on the ground wasn't going to help him. But he thought of a way that it might aid him. As he got further away, he only had two minutes left to get ready. He concentrated on a spell, he seen his footprints going ahead of him, looking as if he was running deeper into the woods. He cast another one, allowing him to climb effortlessly into a tall tree. Lastly, when the five minutes was up he focused... his skin blended in with his surroundings. He waited for her, wondering if she would be able to find him.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:34 pm

she laughed, watching him run off as she settled down to wait for the five minute leeway she gave him.. she could feel the moment he used some magic.. it was in the air . as soon as the minutes where up she took off running., not only folllowing his prints but his scent as well.. after a few yards she stopped and sniffed the ground before sniffing up in the air, grinning when she realized the other prints where fake and she would have to double back and use scent alone.... her ears where twitching back and forth, searching for any sound, even if it was small, that he might make.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:27 pm

She was close to him... she hadn't fallen for his trick... not that he expected her... now that he thought about it she was a dragon... well... now a wolf. But still, he had a scent... She still had to catch him if she did find him... but no spells made him fast. She must have been a great hunter... then again, he wasn't the best prey. He shifted slightly in the tree, trying to stay quiet. He looked down at her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:35 pm

she froze, her ears twitching back and forth as she caught the sound of a tree limb shifting.. licking her muzzle slightly she followed his scent easily to a certain tree and looked up , grinning as she spotted him. " ohhh really now.. "

she sat down ,w agging her tail before she hunched down allowing her body to shift again this time into a black leopard.. yowling slightly as she stretched before launching herself up on the tree, her deadly nails catching into the bark of the tree as she began to climb.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:24 pm

Abel looked down at her and smiled. She seen him. "Good job... you found me... now the fun part... now you have to catch me." he said. He jumped down, rolling as he hits the ground. He looks up at her new form as a leopard. He knew she would be quick... but she was also clever. He turned invisible, the spell taking effect he ran off... his footprints behind him... the snow betraying him... but it would help a bit.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:28 am

she purred then yowled as he jumped down and vanished, her tail twitched slightly as she pushed back against the tree, flinging herself in the air as her feline body twisted in time for her to land lightly on her feet in the snow. " ahh more tricks little mage?" she gave a catlike grin as she took off running after him, in mid run her body began to change, going slimmer, her black furr now becoming orange with black spots that where not full circle.. her body grew slimmer, her tail longer and her speed quickened, she went from panther to cheetah in matter of seconds.. easily catching up to him. "gotcha!" she knew she was on his heels, she could see the snow flying in front of her face.. as she got close enough she flung herself into the air, hoping to pounce on him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:00 am

Abel knew that his goose was cooked the moment she left the ground. As soon as she made contact with him, he went to the ground, becoming visible. He found himself pinned, his tricks wouldn't help him now, he had exhausted his magic abilities for a while trying to get away from her. He smiled up at her. "I guess I should have known that my little tricks couldn't outsmart you." he said. "Well... you caught me... I give up, I can't get away from you... not like this." he said seeing her cheetah form.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:23 pm

she laughed as she leaned down and lightly licked his cheek. " its ok. you will get better at your gifts. " grinned as she shifted her form , pulling him up in a sitting position as she sat on his lap. " you allright? i didn't hurt you did i?"

Jacob frowned as he came up , pulling his cloak off and drapped it over Abel. " ok seriously stop that.. your going to give abel a heart attack.. he will die while horny.. thats not a good way to go you know. " grinned" now dieing as you finsih doing the deed.. thats the best way. "

she rolled her eyes. " abel.. he is wacko."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:34 pm

"No... you didn't..." he said looking up at her, hard to keep his eyes from wandering to her body as she sat on his lap. Abel knew if he used his destruction based magic, he would have won... but... someone might have gotten hurt. And he wanted to get better an his other types. Jacob felt the cloak over him and smiled. "Nah... I'm fine... no heart attack just yet." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:04 pm

(( lol abel.. jacob is my guy:P ))

jacob roled his eyes. " that is surprising.. since. " he pointed behind him as several males had been sitting in the snow.. eyeballing the naked nervana. " the others usually end up with nose bleeds. "

Nervana laughed as she wrapped the cloak around her and closed it. " yea but see they have mates... and half of them get thair ass's kicked when they get caught. " she grinned. for some reason feeling really excited she just leaned over and kissed abel lightly on the mouth. " come on you before you freeze to death with snow melting on you."

she got off of him and tugged him up then headed towards her own cabin she had in the village.

jacob's jaw dropped when she kissed abel then sauntered off.. he gaped.. closing and opening his mouth several times before glancing at abel. " dude... you just got lucky.. and didn't do anything to get it. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:14 pm

((lol, yup, I have another rp with a character named Jacob.))

"I... I'll be fine... still warm enough." he said. His skin heated up. He didn't know why. It wasn't magic, must have just been because of her. Her kiss was sweet and soft... his face red, he sighed lightly, watching as she went off... wondering if he should follow. Abel looked back to Jacob. "What can I say? Luck of the Magi." he said. Though he knew it was more than just luck... his heart was beating a bit faster now.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:24 pm

Jacob grinned" guess i don't have to teach you things after all.. strange.. " he glanced back at abel. " what you still standing here for? .. she wanted you to follow her you idiot. " he rolled his eyes as he nudged him. " come on .. " he yanked his arm as he took off after nervana. " nerv .. hold up you stunned him so bad i think his jaw broke from dropping. "

Nervana rolled her eyes as she looked back over at abel and jacob. " heh.. jacob you can go back to whatever you was doing. only abel was supposed to come with me... i promise we won't do anything that will embarrass your manliness."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:37 pm

Abel looked up at her. He smiled lightly and nodded. He didn't know that he was supposed to follow her, he was glad though that she wanted him too. Jacob had embarrassed him, but at least it cleared up that little detail for him. It was still hard for him to keep his eyes off of her body... even wrapped up a bit.

"I guess it is only right that I follow... you did catch me after all..." he said teasingly once Jacob was out of earshot. "You had me stunned... your lips... that kiss... so... where are we going?" he asked, following her side by side.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:44 pm

she arched a brow slightly as she stopped and looked at him. " i had you stunned?... huh... i wonder.. " grinned, looking him over before getting a mischevious look in her eyes.. " wonder what will happen if i did this.. " she pulled him close and kissed him again , this time it was a lingering kiss.. she teased his lips lightly , urging him teasingly to open his mouth .. she wanted to show him how good a kiss could really be.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:55 pm

As she pulled him close he didn't resist, knowing what she was doing and wanting it very much. Feeling her lips against his, he kissed her back, lingering... he could feel her urging him to open his mouth... he opened slightly, he didn't have a lot of experience with this... he followed her leads and urges, catching on quickly, he was stunned once more, his mind only able to think of her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:14 pm

she smiled inside in triumph , feeling his mouth open she took it instantly , showing him how good a kiss could be, after several moments however she had to pull back , her eyes where dilated and her breathing was heavy as she lightly kissed his lips again.. panting slightly she grinned. " that was good.. you are a natural... " flushed deeply as she nudged him towards her cabin.. " come on .. we are getting a crowd. " she flushed again as several of the guys where giving her wicked grins and thumbs up.. some of them even whooping and hollering for abel.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:22 pm

Feeling her take him instantly, his eyes closed, enjoying the feeling... more than any other he had ever had. The kiss was wonderful, his face now completely red, he wondered if it would ever regain it's normal coloring. He smiled when she said he was a natural. Following her once again to her cabin, he smiled a bit embarrassed when he heard the others. "That... was wonderful..." he said. Finally getting his breath back a bit to say something. It was one hell of a kiss.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:37 pm

she grined. " glad you think so.. honestly .. that was my first kiss.. i err.. never had experience.. just seen alot of guys and gals do it. " grinned" i learn if i see it.. " she tossed the cloak aside on the couch as the door closed behind him before she walked to a trunk full of clothing, pulling out a slender dress and began to slip it on.. " can you help me? .. its got ties in the back and normally mama. does it."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:53 pm

Abel was surprised that it was her first kiss, she seemed to be on the same level as him when it came to that... but she seemed to be better naturally. He couldn't help but stare once they got into the cabin... her beautiful body... the dress was also very pretty. He nodded and moved forward. Helping her get her dress fixed up. "To be honest, I'm not sure if that was my first." he said with a little laugh.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:11 pm

she arched a brow and looked over at him, smoothing her hands over her smooth white dress.. " really ?.. how do you figure?" she shivered slightly as his fingers skimmed over her back while he tied her dress in the back..

she smiled as she brushed her hair out before sighing.. " hmmmm.. jacob always said i would never get kissed."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:19 pm

"Well..." he said as he started. "It felt new... it felt wonderful... but... I don't remember anything from... well... before." he said. "But... I have a feeling that... it was." he said.

Abel laughed. "And why would he say that? You are attractive, kind, wonderful... and... amazing." he said finishing up tying her dress.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:31 pm

she grinned. " cause of the other idiot who is jealous.. the wolf scares every one off i think about having a relationship with.. heh .. " sighed and frowned as she turned towards him " really ?.. what about doing other things?.. like.. " she frowned and went red in the face as she glanced around.. " making love?.. you do that?... i hear from the other women its a great feeling... never done anything like that before though. mama says i have to make my first time real special."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next