The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

2 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) - Page 19 Empty Re: Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:18 pm

she flushed" oh i am not perfect, if i was i would never have gotten caught. " she teased as she grabbed the rest of the wood before glancing up at the sky, frowning as she scanned it before sighing. "its getting late .. maaaan how time flies when your enjoying it.. " she looked back at him as he finished up the last bits. " hmmm good cause sometimes dragons fall in love with mages."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) - Page 19 Empty Re: Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:32 pm

"Well, in my eyes you are perfect... I think you got caught on purpose... just so we could meet." he teased her, knowing that wasn't the case, but still. "I know... getting late... soon it is going to get cold..." he said. "We could cuddle up tonight, in front of the fire... just the two of us... keep each other warm, how does that sound?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:35 pm

she bit her lip before grinning" sounds delightfull. naaah if i got caught on purpose it would probably just to kidnap you " she teased back , gathering up the last of the wood. " well come on then, before we get too cold out here. " she was already feeling the small bite of the cold.and the breeze was kicking up to a bit stronger wind which made it worse.. " hmmm fire sounds good, with cooked chicken."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:57 pm

Abel smiled when she teased him. "Kidnap me? Well... not much a mage can do against a dragon..." he said. "or rather, not much I would want to do against you. I would probably just stay kidnapped..." he said. "And food sounds good as well. A warm fire..." he said following her, feeling a bite from the cold as well.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:09 pm

she grinned" ahh you just like the attention of a pretty woman i think " she teased, dumping the rest of the wood in the large bin before dusting her hands off. " well lets go get washed up and see if mama has nay freshly killed chicken i can cook. the others won't be back until late from their hunt so i know tonight is chicken night."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:18 pm

He smiled. "That might be it... or I just the the attention of you." he said "Chicken sounds good." he said. "Especially with you." he said with a little laugh. "After diner what do you want to do?" he asked her, kissing lightly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:23 pm

she smiled and kissed him back. " well , not much we can do but sit around and talk or go into the gathering tonight.. but if you want to be alone we can do that. " she smiled and slid her hand into his. " not many games we have that you can only play with two people. .. and we can't exactly swim."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:25 pm

"I'm up for anything that you want to do, thought I wouldn't mind meeting more of the people here... find out more about this life." he said. "It is very magical... it makes me happy to be here." he said. "And you are right... even if we stick together we would catch a cold." he said. "I could warm the body of water to bath temperature... but that would take a lot out of me depending on how big the water was.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:30 pm

she grinned" no no , if you want a warm swim we can take a bath in the big tub.. we will have to get the fire under it going to make it warm.... but if you want to warm it up your way it shouldn't take much.. and we can build a camp fire in the middle of the village, have everyone gather and well.. have sort of a party i think.. hmmm maybe a large cook out.. i will run it by mama and see what she thinks."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:00 pm

"That sounds fun, and I'll be able to meet everyone. Find out who all is in this little pack." he said with a smile. "And see if they accept me with you." he said. "So far nobody seems to have any objections..." he said with a little laugh. "Most seem happy for you."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:04 pm

she smiled" well they are... i have been alone for years, turning out many suitors hun.. even though i told them i was happy to be on my own, they could tell that at some point.. i was lonely , even with the pack. " she lead him towards mama's home, allready some of the men and women where out, some doing laundry others cleaning skins.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:11 pm

He smiled, stroking her hair lightly. "That's good then." he said. "I'm glad they are happy for you... finding a mate..." he said kissing her. He seen everyone about... some of them. He watched them. Seeing the type of life that they lived there.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:24 pm

she smiled and relaxed more as she kissed him back, before her face went red once more as she heard a bunch of hoots and hollers.. grinning slightly glanced at the others and shook her head at some of the grinning men who where joking about and giving her thumbs up. " heh ,, i swear they will not stop that for months on end."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:35 pm

He looked to the group and smiled. "Sorry love..." he said. "I didn't mean to embarrass you..." he said. "And... I guess they will... but let them talk..." he said. "I'm just glad that they are happy for us." he said with a little laugh.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:41 pm

she grinned" its ok , i will just beat them up later in a little wolf fun. " she teased as she tugged him towards the middle of the village, spotting mama near one of the large pots on an open fire pit. " hmmm smells good mama.. making soup?"

she looked up and smiled warmly. " pea soup. its good for you and good on these cold nights, and goes good with chicken you know.. soo. how are you two young loves doing?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:53 pm

Abel grinned at the older woman and nodded. "It smells wonderful..." he said. "We are doing fine... getting ready for a trip... we found a place where the mages might be hiding... or at least a few of them." he said with a little grin.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:57 pm

she nodded, sitting down as she stirred the large pot. adding more pepper into the creamy mixture. " hmmm well thats good.. i knew you would find something.. soo should i expect you two to be gone for a long while?"

nervana nodded slightly as she sat down next to mama , tugging him with her. " perhaps a few weeks..depends on the weather really."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:03 pm

"Aye... hopefully it won't be too horrible out..." he said. "but if it is too bad... it might take a while." he said. He sat down as well, Abel thinking, smelling the soup... it smelled wonderful, his stomach grumbled... he was hungry.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:12 pm

mama looked over at him and smiled, her old ears picking up his hungry stomache. " you can have some if you like.. its ready i am just keeping it warm till the chicken is done.." she reached over and got a bowl, pouring some soup in it before handing it to him and a spoon. " you may like it.. its creamy and not even spicy."nodding slightly she smiled" i imagine it will be hard and rough at times.. but you never know.. you may enjoy it."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:46 pm

"It smells heavenly" he said looking at the bowl. He put a spoon in and took a small taste of it... it was good... very good. He held back from eating too much, wanting to wait for the chicken.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:50 pm

mama smiled" its just a normal recipe of peas, pepper, mushrooms mixed in with some milk and some other ingredients to make the soup a little thick.. like gravy. "

Nerana smiled as she watched him. " go ahead and eat hun, don't worry about being too full your a mage, your metabolism will make you hungry again soon. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:38 pm

Looking up at Nervana, he grinned. "You're right." he said. He started eating a bit more. Figureing that he would be hungry by then. He smiled. "This does taste very good by the way." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:43 pm

Nervana smiled watching him eat as she looked back over at mama. " well we where thinking about leaving tomorow morning hopefully.. if the weather allows it.. "

Mama frowned slightly as she leaned back, still stiring the soup. " hmmm . well. i don't think its going to rain or anything, " she looked up at the sky and inhaled deeply " doesn't smell like rain.. or snow.. i feel its going to be sunny tomorow.. come and see me in the morning Abel. i will have some things to give you. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:33 pm

Abel nodded. "Yes ma'am..." he said. He did wonder what she had for him... he smiled and finished his bowl... though he had never had it before today... this tasted wonderful to him... he figured that he would have to learn how to make it... he wondered if it was the food, or the way that mama cooked it.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:17 am

mama shook her head and smiled at the look nervana was giving her. " oh behave child.. i am not gonna meddle in your love affair. atleast not yet. " she teased as she got another bowl before handing it full to nervana. " what i am giving him will help him with his magic so relax."

Nervana shifted slightly looking a bit sheepish as she took the bowl." sorry mama. i am relaxed, just cautious is all. heh, plenty of people want to tease us with being together. " she glanced at abel and smiled. " ah well , ,, now i am curious as to what it is your going to give him."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next