The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

2 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) - Page 18 Empty Re: Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:05 pm

"Good to hear love..." he said. Abel put his arms around her, holding her lightly before letting her go, letting them walk. "Where to explore..." he said. "Sounds like a plan." he said kissing her lightly.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature)) - Page 18 Empty Re: Nervana's Fallen luck(( male/mature))

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:48 am

she smiled warmly as she headed into the cabin before digging out a map, placing it on the only table she had and smoothed her hands over it." hmmmm. the ruins are over here." she followed a trail before pointing to an area past a heavily mountain area." the mountains will be a bit risky to manuver ... flying is... rough there."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:21 pm

"Will it be possible to walk that area?" he asked. "If it is too difficult, we can walk..." he said. "Or if we fly, I can cast a few spells to help you." he said. "What... dangers will we face if we do fly?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:23 pm

she shrugged" its walkable i think.. been a while since i been up there.. dangers hmmm well hard winds really , hard enough to practically knock me out of the sky. ... my wings could freeze up as well. ice between my scales could weigh me down, any number of things hun. i may be a dragon but i am not built for heavy snow and cold like that."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:34 pm

"And I'm afraid my helpful spells are not that powerful yet... I doubt that I would be able to help too much." he said. "So walking will have to do." he said. "Not that I mind..." he said. He had done a lot of walking... unable to fly himself... he had to make due with his own two legs.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:37 pm

she smiled" yea, its ok , we can take horses, i mean, there are spots we will have to walk them and guide them on our feet. but other spots are good for riding.. they are sure footed and know how to navigate well on mountains. our thick coated horses are good for the cold area's too, so i know they can handle it.. ., i will just need to find the better trail for it.. their are three that i know off and only one that is easy enough to take.. the others are a bit too dangerous even on foot."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:19 pm

"Hmm... as long as they are sure footed..." he said. "Sounds like it will be an interesting trip. The cold might prove to be a bit of a challenge... but we will get by." he said. "We will just have to dress warm... and my magic will help a bit. How long do you think the trip will take?" he asked. Thinking of the weather... it might slow them down... and hopefully they wouldn't get caught in a storm.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:22 pm

she thought for a moment. " a few weeks maybe.... it is the season for storms. but i know there is plenty of caves out there.. and i can take a wolf form easily to help keep us both warm when we make camp.. " she smiled as she leaned back, grabbing some paper to jot things down." it shouldn't take too long if luck is on our side."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:32 pm

"Aye..." he said. "And... my spells can keep us warm... I can cast that one spell... and maybe even make it last a bit longer and a bit more warmer... if I concentrate that is." he said. "Using those spells and taking those risks is the only way I am going to get better." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:33 pm

she smiled" well thats good, and your right, practice does make perfect, and this will be a good chance for you to practice it.. but just in case i will load up some fire wood as well. just for when we stop and set up camp. we will travel by day and rest by night. its too dangerous to go at night... if you want we can leave tomorow morning."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:42 pm

"Sounds good..." he said. "And fire wood is a good idea. I can't keep my powers going all night... I have to sleep some time... and I have to concentrate to keep the warmth up." he said. "And night I imagine would be much to cold and dangerous. So it is for the best to rest at that time." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:44 pm

she nodded" your right, it would be far too cold.. the sun won't be there for us to be warm. " she bit her lip slightly as she tried to figure out how much firewood to bring. " there are some area's that have trees.. but i am not sure if they will be useable .. who knows, well come on then, we need to go and gather that fire wood. there's a couple of axe's in the shed."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:32 pm

"Aye..." he said. "Sounds good..." he said. He knew how to cut firewood fairly well... then again there wasn't much too it. He smiled, thinking of a spell that might help... increasing the amount of carbon in the wood, allowing it to burn longer... it would help them with the issue of how much they would have to bring. He started to head outside.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:50 am

she hummed slightly still making calculations in her head as she went to the shed and dug through all the tools before handing him a well used Axe, as she too grabbed one. " once you got a arm full , just bring it to the bin.. i will tie them in bulks later so its easier to transport.. heh now i know i don't have to tell you to be carefull and not cut your foot off or something right?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:25 pm

"Right." he said. "I don't think cutting my foot off would be the best idea really..." he said with a small laugh. "I have a spell that will let the wood last a bit longer, so we won't have to bring as much." he said heading out, putting the axe on his shoulder.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:28 pm

she glanced at him and arched an eyebrow in curiousity " hmmmm really, your just coming out with all sorts of spells.. i like it.. how long will it last do you know?" she headed deeper into the woods before finding the stump they normally used to cut wood on , there was allready a pile of uncut wood on the ground next to it but it was small. so she would have to find more. " you can start on those. i will go and pick up some more.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:38 pm

"Mages are very versatile... we have many spells, some more useful than others..." he said. "It should last about twice as long as normal." he said. He put a piece of wood on the stump and started cutting it it wasn't too hard, in fact it was very easy. "I'll be right here... it shouldn't take too long." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:41 pm

she grinned. " your just becoming more and more usefull love.. " she teased as she glanced back at him while placing her axe against a tree so she could pick up fallen logs and branches. " hmmmm but still even if you weren't i would still be with ya. " hummed slightly since it was the fall it was easy enough to find large branches that have fallen from tops of the trees. bringing them to him to cut up." any idea how many spells you do have?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:48 pm

"Hmm..." Abel said, thinking a moment. "I think around fifty or so... And the better I get, the more I recall. I cannot give a positive answer..." he said. "My powers are not limitless however. My more powerful spells can only be done once per day, and that is if I have prepared myself."
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:51 pm

she thought it over as she dumped more wood on the now large pile to be chopped. " hmmm ever try writting them down?.. you know like. keeping a journal, every time you remember one just jot it down , that way you don't have to recall it later, you can just look it up , leaves more room in your head to remember more." she smiled as she glanced at the pile" hmmmmm.. just three of those piles i think... will do us good. expecialy if you make them last twice as long."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:57 pm

"Yeah..." he said. "I have thought of writing them down... but... some of them are very powerful... if they fall into the wrong hands... like say a red mage... it could be disastrous. I specialize in destruction... the powers of mine you have seen thus far are helpful ones that I am not used to... you have yet to see what I am fully capable of when I want something destroyed." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:01 pm

she arched a brow. " ahh trust me i think i can imagine,, just write the usefull ones down hun, keep the destroying ones in your head yes?.. that way all the red mages will get if they ever do find your book, is just good.. clean magic. .. from the sounds of it, the red mages won't even bother with good magic. " she headed back down the small trail , doing this atleast three more times bringing back large armfulls of uncut wood before she sat down on a log and watched him, something about watching a guy work an axe just had her fascinated . " hmmmmm. love a good hard working man."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:03 pm

"Abel laughed as he looked to her. "I guess that's what I am." he said as he continued to cut wood. It wasn't taking too long. He seen her watching him and smiled at her. He was fairly strong for a mage it seemed, most pictured mages as frail beings with little strength to them... he however was fairly hardened by traveling for so long.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:09 pm

she grinned" ooohhh yea your definitely a hard working man, don't worry thats a good thing, it appeals to me. if you where lazy well.. i would have to change that. " she teased, going to the other side of him to pick up the wood he finished chopping, taking it to the bins so she could tie them later." atleast i know you can take care of yourself. we dragons love good strong men. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:16 pm

"Mmmm... good..." he said with a little smile. "That is good to know... I'm definitely like that... and mages... well... I can't speak for all mages... but we sometimes fall in love with dragons..." he said with a small smile. "Especially when they are perfect in every way." he said finishing up the wood that needed to be taken care of.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next