The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved)

2 posters

Page 41 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved) - Page 41 Empty Re: A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved)

Post by shadowwalker Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:21 pm

Moaning hard into Cassie as he loved her taste but also loved how good Melody felt while riding his rather stiff cock. His lenght piercing deep within her wet slick walls and slowly rocked against her motions to make it even better. His tongue working her over and over as he felt her let lose into his mouth, swallowing what he can but most of her juices flowing over his face.

shadowwalker

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved) - Page 41 Empty Re: A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved)

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:32 pm

cassie moaned again as his tongue still worked on her, making her shudder in pleasure as she squirmed. '' ohhhh hmmmmmmm ''

melody bit her lip slightly as she rocked on him as hard as she could and fast, giving little sounds of pleasure as she got closer and closer to a climax. '' hehe hmmmmm wonder what punishment we will get later''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:33 pm

Moaning hard into her pussy as he sqeezed himself to hold it back, he was getting close and he was getting there very very fast.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:36 pm

cassie moaned again before moving off of him, laying on her side on the bed as she watched him, still a bit aroused but needed a few minutes to catch her breath and give him time to do whatever he wanted with melody now that he could get up.

melody grinned as she could feel him holding back, leaning down she nipped his chest sharply as she slammed her hips down on him, getting him buried in her deep ' hmmmmmm no holding back love ..''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:47 pm

He Moaned out hard as he gripped her breasts and tugged on them hard, pulling them firmly as he thrusted harder and harder, deeper and deeper into her as he worked her pussy good and hard. His cock throbbing as he slamed it into her over and over, faster and faster. Suddenly she felt his cum rush deep into her again.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:49 pm

melody gasped and moaned as his hands worked on her breasts, tugging and teasing every chance he got as he moved hard and fast against her, leaning foward she leaned her hands on the bed on either side of his head as she moved just as hard with him, feeling him climax into her sent her over to her own climax, tensing up and clamping down on him hard as she moaned out loud from the pleasure of it. '' ooooooohhhhhhh!!''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:54 pm

Gripping her ass firmly, he lifted her up slightly and slammed up into her as hard and as fast as he could, his cock rapidly ramming her over and over as her pussy soaked him and he soaked her insides with his thick large load "Mmmmm Melodyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:56 pm

she gasped and cried out on nearly a scream of pleasure as she tensed up around him again on a second climax, surprised that he did that as she held onto his shoulders this time, nearly digging her nails into him as she squirmed'' ohhhhhhhh!!!! bloody hell!''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:57 pm

Slamming into her over and over, growling hard as he closed his eyes and moaned her name over and over befor suddenly he finally let go and fell back down to his back as he gasped, so out of breath.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:02 pm

she whimpered in pleasure as she let him do what he wanted until she felt him fall back, unable to hold herself up any more she layed on him and slowly began to ease her breathing, reaching up to brush her damp hair from her face'' ohhh maan that was good '' grinned, knowing her face was flushed from the moving they had been doing '' hehe hmm you still alive love or did we kill you with sex and pleasure?''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:06 pm

Smiling and letting out a chuckle, im a vampire my lovers, you know i cant die! And wont die from sex" He said with a laugh as he rubbed her back slowly and softly as he closed his eyes and relaxed rather happily.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:08 pm

she grinned as she looked up at him and lightly nipped his chin '' hehe hmmm i know that, it was just a figure of speech love.. , did you enjoy your little fun ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:17 pm

He smiled as he licked her lips befor kissing her deepy, adding som tongue and smiled happily at her "MMmhmmm, I love being with you baby and have never not enjoyed our love!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:22 pm

she kissed him back just as deeply before slowly moving off of him, laying down next to him as she relaxed '' hmmm hehe and i love being with you baby'' grinned as she nuzzled his neck before rolling over '' hmm you made me sore.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:40 pm

He smiled as he rubbed his hand along her side softly and very slowly befor gently saying "Mmmhmmm, did I now? Hard not to when you drive me sexually fustrated. Makes me want to give it roughly to you!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:49 pm

she grinned as she stretched out before closing her eyes as she relaxed enjoying him as he rubbed her side '' hmmm yeap.. but thats the best way to go , i like it that way. '' poked him slightly before sitting up '' blaaah , i need get out of bed. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:05 pm

He laughed and rolled onto his back as he closed his eyes and sighed happily "Mmmmm, if you must baby hehe! Though I know you dont want to hehe"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:18 pm

she snorted as she nudged him .. '' yea yea but if we stay in bed all day we are going to get extremely lazy and never want to do anything.. can't be a bed potato you know.. its worse then a couch potato''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:53 pm

Laughs and nods slowly then sighs "Atleast in bed we have alot of room for sex, on the couch its differant but still a ton of fun!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:48 am

she blinked before laughing'' hmm don't think i have done anything like that on the couch . atleast not that i can remember'' grinned'' or the counter or a chair.. i do remember the table however. '' she teased as she poked him again.'' come on naked butt. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:44 am

He smiled as he looks at you and moved to you kissing you and winked* "But you like me being naked!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:08 pm

she laughed and kissed him back'' definitely and i like doing things to you while your naked. hmm soo are you going to get up or are you going to be lazy like your little pet and just lay in bed? i have to check on the bar remember.that is my job''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:11 pm

Looks at her blankly then sighs and gets up befor he moves from the bed and heads to the shower "I am going for a shower dear, you can join me if you need to"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:25 pm

she frowned.. '' are you mad at me or something? '' followed him into the bathroom, watching him, and looking him over slowly , not really wanting to go check on her job but actually had to.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:26 pm

He turned to look at her as he turend the water on "No baby i`m not mad, i was just enjoyign our bed, though i did need to get up and quit being lazy"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next