The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved)

2 posters

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved) - Page 42 Empty Re: A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved)

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:45 pm

she relaxed as she shrugged her clothing off before stepping into the shower with him'' alright, as long as your not mad at me.. i like you being lazy some times'' she teased as she lightly nipped his shoulder. '' expecially when its very pleasurable''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved) - Page 42 Empty Re: A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved)

Post by shadowwalker Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:32 pm

Laughing out as he pulled her against her and kissed her deeply, using some tongue as he carressed her sides lovingly. "Mmm" Leaning in and nipping at her neck playfully.

shadowwalker

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:40 pm

kissing him back she groaned softly as she wrapped her arms around his neck, laughing softly as he nipped at her neck'' hmmm you hungry love?" she teased, rubbing up against him slowly , before running her hands over his naked wet body teasingly. '' i know i am .''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:42 pm

Slipping down her amazing body, his head leaning into her breasts befor sinking his fangs into her right nipple, feeding from her slowly and seductively as he rubs against her slowly.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:49 pm

She gasped and moaned in pleasure as she arched up against him, running her fingers through his hair as she half closed her eyes and watched him '' hmm damn you really know how to get someone excited'' she teased..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:51 pm

Slipping his hand down her side and right into her crotch, a fingertip teasing at her clit as he bit down nice and hard, sucking on it slowly befor pulling back and leaning up as he kissed her so deeply with some tongue.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:54 pm

she gasped and moaned as she arched against him again before kissing him back just as deeply , running her hands over his inner thighs before stroking him slowly . '' hmmm good way to distract me i think''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:55 pm

Moans softly as she gripped and stroked his hard shaft, looking at her as he hissed playfully befor licking her lips and kissing her deeply.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:58 pm

moaning softly against his kiss she nipped his lower lip as she leaned back against the shower wall and tugged him closer. '' hmmm '' smiled as she nipped his lower lip as she stroked him slightly harder and faster, wanting to hear him moan in pleasure. .
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:05 pm

Moaned harder as he gripped her leg and pulled it to his side as he moved her to the wall, adjusting himself as he had her guide him slowly up inside her tight pussy "Mmmmmmmmmmm, now im moaning baby!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:06 pm

she gasped and moaned softly as she squirmed and arched up against him.. ''' ohhh hehe yes you are.. and you got me doing it too'' she teased, nipping his chest lightly before nuzzling his neck, sinking her fangs into him quickly as she pulled him close.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:10 pm

Moaning softly as he gripped her hips and looked at her, dropping her right onto his cock as he moaned and pushed her full and hard, his shaft pushing deep into her very easily. "Mmmmm, now im going to see how loud I make you baby!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:12 pm

she gasped softly , healing the bite as she looked up at him '' ooohhhh hmmmm good luck with that baby you have to work hard on that '' she teased, biting her lip in pleasure as she squirmed against him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:14 pm

Groaning for her as he looked at her and held her hips firmly, his hands pinning her to the wall as he shoved it deep and hard up into her, giving her hard deep thrust over and over.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:17 pm

she whimpered in pleasure, arching up against him as much as possible as she held onto his shoulders for leverage as she tried to keep as silent as possible, to make it harder for him to get her to moan louder''' hehe hmmmm gonna make me wake up your pet''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:20 pm

Leaning in fast, he bit down into her neck and sucked on her neck slowly, his hips ramming her good but slowly as he worked her tight pussy good. "Mmmmmmm, im gonna make you scream my love!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:22 pm

she gasped and moaned loudly panting and squirmed as she mvoed more and more against him '' ohhhh hmmm maaan hard and fast baby thats the best way to make me scream '' she grinned as she nipped his shoulder slightly , so aroused and wet that he had no problem moving in her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:31 pm

Moaning harder as he looked into her eyes, his hips slapping hard and deep, faster and faster into her as his shaft was driven so deep into her that it was almost going to far then it should. "Mmmm, scream baby scream cause i wont be stopping till you do!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:33 pm

she gasped and moaned again as she wrapped both her legs around his waist this time, trembling from the pleasure as she could feel it building quick and hard, bitting her lip she tried to hold back but after a few minutes she arched up and actually screamed in pleasure as she climaxed hard and fast.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:37 pm

Growling hard as he closed his eyes and let it all go, his cum rushing deep into her as they made such rough fast love, his cock slamming deep and hard into her as he let go. "Ohhhhhh babyyy, it feelts so good!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:38 pm

she cried out again as he continued to slam into her hard, and deep, setting off another climax before she slowly relaxed on him, panting and squirming as she nuzzled his neck '' hmmm i will agree, it definitely feels good. really good.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:56 pm

Looking at her and smiling happily, grinding into her a few but hard times making sure his cum is all deep inside her. "Mmmm, baby you have never been bad!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:00 pm

she moaned softly as she smiled and nuzzled his neck ' hmmm hehe well thats good to know, same for you , you have always been really good'' she teased as she leaned back and squirmed slightly against him '' hmmmm now i feel really good.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:01 pm

Smiling at her, he slowly pulled out of her as he moaned softly cause it still feels so good. " Mmmm, your so hard to not want! you feel so damn good all the time"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:08 pm

she laughed and moaned as he pulled out, allowing her legs to go back so she could stand up on her own again . '' hmmm same for you baby '' grinned as she kissed him slowly '' h mm yum... hehe just makes me remember how i took you back in my office at work and have my way with you ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next