The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved)

2 posters

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Go down

A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved) - Page 2 Empty Re: A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved)

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:46 pm

Marius gasped out loudly into the bite ashe grip her back tightly and then closed his eyes slowly and groaned hard at her. His hands holding tightly at her cloths as he closed his eyes and moaned hard as he layed there, feeling something new but so amazing that he almost wanted it to never end befor saying to her softly "Ohhh, it hurts so much but then it feels soo good, Do not stop pleaseee! Please Dont stop!" He pulls her closer to him as he lays there trying not to pass out.

shadowwalker

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved) - Page 2 Empty Re: A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved)

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:52 pm

she settled on top of him as she fed, making sure she didn't take too much before healing the bite with just running her tongue over the small pin pricks.. licking her lips as her fangs went back into their protective sheaths.. " hmm you liked that huh ?" smiled warmly as she lightly leaned up and brushed a soft kiss over his mouth. " you should sleep.. .. you look like your going to pass out. " she didn't think she took that much from him but she wanted to be safe then sorry.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:11 pm

He moans as she pulls out befor he looks up at her and groans as he has trouble moving befor leaning up barely as he groans "ahhhh, i feel so weak, what did you do to me!" He lays back down unable to hold himself up from the lack of blood in his system. He closes his eyes and turns onto his side as he lays there and does what she says and trys to fall asleep befor replying "Please stay, dont leave yet till I fall asleep, your company sooths me"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:13 pm

she smiled and settled down next to him, wrapping her arms around his waist and brought him close. " i didn't do anything but make you feel good.. go to sleep.. i will be gone by morning but .. .if you like i can come and pick you up tomorrow night and take you to work with me.. teach you a few things before you start your new job.. and... i will bring you my spare tv... its brand new.. .. i don't need the extra one anyways. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:21 pm

He cuddles up against her as he lays there and smiles opening his eyes to her and looks at her* "Let me see them, I want to see what you are please! And please come by and pick me up, I need a job, without a job ill end up on the streets and quickly in this town" He looks around the room befor looking back at her and relaxs as he lays there.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:25 pm

she blinked in surprise and frowned. " see what?..... " eyed him closely , begining to think he knew something without actually realizing it.. " i told you , you have a job now.. no worries.. and if you end up losing this apartment i will help you .. i dun know why i like you so much but your different.. you have this... aura so to speak..in fact.. i was planning on moving away from this town until i met you .. now i am thinking on staying. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:29 pm

He smiles widely at that befor he slowly leans off the couch and leans in kissing her very softly on the lips for a second or two then lays back down and smiles as he closes his eyes happily and says "Thank you, Im happy your going to help me and I dont know why you think im so special, nobody else has thought that befor and all have ignored me so if you can handle how I am, please stay! I want a nice friend"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:37 pm

she smiled as she kissed him back lightly nibbling his lower lip as she settled down next to him.. " i don't know.. its just a feeling.. i always know when someone is good.. .. or will be good for me.. and i am sure you will be a wonderfull friend.. if not more... don't worry i am staying.. now go to sleep before i am forced to knock you out ok?" she grinned teasing him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:40 pm

He laughs softly as he gets up and takes her hand and brings her into his bedroom with him and lays down onto his bed befor cuddling up with her and within minutes he falls fast asleep in her arms. Sleeping soundlessly for hours beside her, his shirt rather tight on him and his pants as well.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:49 pm

she smiled as she followed him, watching as he fell asleep. she stayed with him up until the last minute before she got up carefully , tucking the blankets around him and lightly kissed his cheek., making sure all the lights where off and locked up his apartment before going home so she could sleep without worrying about the sun..

the next night she was up the moment the last ray of sunshine dissappeared, she showered, dressed in tight leather pants that hugged her hips but rode low, while pulling on a blood red tank top that hugged every curve of her body as she pulled her boots on.. she headed on her way towards Marious's apartment.. stopping at a famous restuarant to get the take out she ordered for him, she had snooped in his apartment before she left and found out he had nothing to eat.. she left things for breakfast but this was his dinner... she smiled as she payed for the meal. it was a high dollar steak marinated just right to be juicy and good. with several side dishes that ranged from corn on the cob too mashed potatoe's and sweet peas.. she even picked up several drinks for him. she had loads of money so spending some of it gave her something to do.

When she arrived at his apartment she hit the buzzer for his room.. it was the only way she would be able to get in. without sneaking in of course.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:56 pm

He was just walking out of the shower when he heard the bell rang, he walked to the door and answered it and smiled as he seen her, hes wearing some very lose pants, black with chains, also called trips, they fit his waist and read end quite well showing them off but got very baggy as they reached his feet, he was shirtless which showed off how musclar he was. He smiled at her and moved aside opening his arm for her to enter and as she did so he closed the door behind her befor walking up to her and softly hugging her and kissing her cheek. "Hey hun, I was hoping you would come back to see me, I dont know what happened last night, i go so tired i had to sleep, but im feeling much better today! Much better then I normaly do actually, odd lol but how are you this nice evening?"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:59 pm

she smiled and leaned against him as he hugged her before she held up the bags and pulled away from him. " brought you dinner.. i allready ate sorry... " grinned as she looked him over eyeing his clothing " might need to change your pants.. working at a bar means lots of people... which means... if you where anything that can get stepped on as your walking.. your gunna be breaking alot of glasses.. " she teased as she set the food on the table for him. " its allright don't worry about it.. you just eat.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:09 pm

He was quick to complain about the food but decided best to not agrue with her but quickly heads to his room returning with some camo pants instead. He walks to the table and smiles as he looks at her "Thank you, but you know, you didnt need to spoil me in such a way! But Im greatful to you none the less, If i could id pay you back somhow" He quickly set up his table and then sat down and begin to eat, cutting the steak into peices and then mixing his corn and mashed tatos then begin to eat and within minutes had the plate cleaned. He stood up and took it to the sink befor quickly washing it off and smiled at her as he threw the empty contianers away and smiles at her "So am I dressed like I should be now hun? And also, last night about callling you baby, I have this feeling with you like Ive already been yours all along and I know, its a bunch of bullcrap but I dont know"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:12 pm

she laughed and smiled as she held up the other bag that had more food in it. " leftovers for tomorow. until we get some real food in your fridge. " she put it away before shrugging " its allright. i like it.. and yes your dressed good. just as long as it doesn't have the pant leg bottoms that hang off your feet.. " she moved over to him and lightly leaned over and kissed him sweetly.. " relax... and i don't mind spoiling a friend of mine.. you deserve it.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:23 pm

He smiled at her as she put the food away then got a slight but very happy shock as she kissed him, he put his hands on her nice hips and pulled her closer to him as he leaned in and kissed her lips softly, but gave her one of his own back after she gave him one and smiled happily at her "Mmmmm, that was amazing, the kiss to but i mean the dinner hehe"" He held her close and closed his eyes as he relaxed happily so he could enjoy being close to somebody for the first time in his life he felt needed.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:31 pm

she grinned" sure... now come on you. " she leaned back and tugged on his arm as she headed for the door. turning the lights off in the process" time for work... " she glanced at him before grinning. " heh whats really fun is.. they even have a back room for breaks... and personal use.. if you know what i mean."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:36 pm

He smiles at her and laughs soflty as he takes her hand and follows her out of the appartments and follows her outside befor locking up his home then holds her hand as they start to make their way towards the bar as he smiles and says "Personal use huh? Im not going to comment on that one hun" He follows her lead as they wallk threw the city, down streets and threw alleys befor not to long they arrive that the bar were he sighs and looks at her and says "Im as ready as i`ll ever be!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:44 pm

she grinned. " yea personal use and you can lock the door too so nobody can walk in on you . " grinned, she knew this from personal experience.. she did need to feed half the time.. licking her lips slightly she tugged him inside. glancing at the bouncer and let him know that Marious was the new hire.. pushing her way past the crowd as she got to the bar and pulled him over.. " do you know how to mix drinks?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:50 pm

He looked at the rather large crowd and then looks at her and shakes his head no "Ive never done this befor but I can try to learn fast, cause i think i need to!" He looks at her then looks at the bar and looks over all the drinks fast befor he looks at the crowd then back to her "A crash course might be a good idea" He says as he laughs and looks at her and gets ready for a long long night ahead of them both.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:59 pm

she laughed and smiled" allright here are the easy ones.. " she began to show him the easy drinks, giving them to the costumers that ordered them. " don't worry you don't have to memorize them all.. the harder ones are here in the book. " she pulled out a thick book and placed it before him. " whenever a costumer orders a complicated one , just look it up .. they know we have a variety selection of them.. " licking her lips slightly she looked back at him as she showed him a few more drinks. " the ones with the tables are easier.. they normall just drink wine or beer straight up.. when they order.. just take a pitcher over to them.. they pay by the pitcher."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:05 pm

He listens carefully to her instructions and skims threw the pages of the book now and then between her showing him the drinks, he watchs her mix a few drinks befor he says "Hey, those guys in the far corner over there, Im guessing they want a pitcher of beer right?" Befor he goes back to skiming the book and carefully watchs and listens to her as he finds a complicated mix in the book and sighs "Now that drink would get ya messed up bad!" Befor going and closing it and smiles at her and looks around and stretchs quickly "Ok well, i think i got the jist of it and Im sure we can pick it up from here and hopefully do my best to make ya proud!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:07 pm

she glanced up at she eyed the guys at the table " two pitchers.. they are regulars. " smiled as she handed him two pitchers.. " go on go on .. i will have several more drinks ready for you. " smiled as she watched him. " yea and no drinking on the job don't forget. " she teased as she passed over several more drinks to other costumers.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:13 pm

He smiles at her as he walks past and whispers into her ear "wouldnt think of drinking on the job!" Then walks and gives her a kick on the butt when nobody is watching with his foot as he brings it up behind him. He walks to the table and sets their drinks down and smiles at them all "Anything else we can get for you guys?" They reply "No thanks, we`re good for now but we will make sure you know when we do need something else" I reply and smile "Sounds good! Just let us know!" I turn and walk back to the bar and smiles at you and waits for my next drinks.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:19 pm

she smiled as she shook her head concentrating on her job before she passed him more drinks. having this go on for a few hours before her second shift came in to cover her for a few minutes for her break,, grabbing Marious she pulled him into the back room and closed and locked the door as she eyed him over. " you and your teasing, " grinned as she backed him up against one of the desks and lightly kissed him slowly before kissing him deeper. she had been thinking about him all night and well.. her urges where getting to her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:24 pm

He smiled at her and asked her how he was doing befor she pulled him into the back room and smiled at her as she locked him in there with her. He grabbed her hips tightly as he started to kiss her back and deeply befor he spins her around and pins her against the desks and presses himself very hard onto her. He knows what she wants and knows he wants it to so why not give in and just grind back against her hard. He pulls back from the kiss and smiles at her "Mmmm, Melody, why has just one kiss got me all ready to go, its like your lips are like some powerful turn on drug, and i cant stand not having it" He leans in and kisses her hard as he presses against her befor grabbing her hips and pulls her up onto the desks and pulls her closer to him as they make out and hotly.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next