The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved)

2 posters

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next

Go down

A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved) - Page 3 Empty Re: A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved)

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:42 am

she gave a soft laugh as she shifted on the desk after he lifted her up.. rubbing back against him she kissed him again " hmmm.. i dunno.. maybe you just haven't had the right girl to kiss you yet and make you all nuts" licked her lips slightly before pulling his shirt off and tossed it aside, running her hands over his bare flesh." hmm you look like your in perfect shape.. " wrapped her legs around his waist she looked up at him. " wonder how good you will be"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved) - Page 3 Empty Re: A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved)

Post by shadowwalker Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:19 pm

He smiled at her and licked his lips "Your the first girl ive been with, and the first girl I will have made love to, so, this is going to be special i think" He leans in and slides off her shirt befor he leans down and begins to suck firmly on her very nice cleavage, his lips holding her skin firmly as he tasted her very sweet and cool skin. His hands gripping her hips as he grinds himself against her harder, his dick growing rather stiff against her knowing that she can feel him very well due to his pretty decent size.

After teasing her for a few minutes by sucking on her cleavage, he reached around her and unclipped her bra befor letting it hang by her breasts befor he leaned in and kisses her lips passionately, His tongue sliding into her mouth as h ekissed her rather aggressively befor saying "I dont know what It is baby but your body is driving me wild, the first time I saw you, my body wanted you so badly, and I still do but even more now then then"

shadowwalker

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:27 pm

she groaned slightly as his mouth latched on to her cleavage, he was making her squirm even more as he rubbed himself against her, he was definitely a big boy.. licking her lips again she kissed him back as she tossed her bra to the side while her hands went to his belt. " really ?... well then your going to enjoy this i think. " she smiled warmly as she tugged open his pants before slipping a hand in, lightly rubbing and teasing his member, watching for his reaction.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:35 pm

Marius closes his eyes and gasps into her skin as he moved from her skin and latched on rather hard to he nipple, sucking it thoroughly nibbling on it and licks it befor looking at her as he moves to her other soft nipple. He attachs to her left nipple and does the same to it, sucking it hard befor nibbling and then licking it as well. His hands grip her pants which he begins to undo really slowly knowing it will hopefully tease her even more then she already is. His erection growing stiffer and stiffer by the second as she gladly rubs it for him, which makes him go crazy cause it feels so damn good but wants her to keep using his body cause hes really enjoying it befor he looks at her after letting her nipple take one last hard lick "MMMmmm, Melody, please baby slow down, it feels so damn good! Do you like what your hand is feeling baby? Cause I know im loving what im seeing! And what im tasting and what im hoping to be feeling"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:51 pm

she moaned as he attacked her nipples with his mouth it drive her nuts as she squirmed against him. " h mm i am slow.. if i wasn't.. i would have your clothes completely off right now and being right on top of you doing what i want. " she grinned innocently as she squirmed more against him. " definitely loving what i am feeling.. " she shifted a little , helping him wiggle her pants down as she tugged at his own pants, being slow about it since he didn't want fast.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:57 pm

He moans for her as he feels his boxers spring up and let the hard on of his feel much more free then being tamed inside his pants, he slides her pants to her feet befor removing them completely and then kneels down infront of her and looks at her befor he grips the sides of her thongs and very slowly and very carefully slides them down her hips as he closes his eyes and gasps finally getting to smell her and it makes him go crazy as he slides them to her feet befor he looks at her and slides his head into her legs. His tongue sliding out and slowly begins to lick at her lips, knowing about this much as what he needs to do to make her feel good but thats about all he knows being his first time getting to eat a woman out. "Mmmm" He licks her softly as he mumbles out between loving licks with his tongue "Mmmm, so, tasty!" Licking her other lip softly befor lightly sucking on it then moans softly as this is even teasing him maybe not as bad it is to her.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:01 pm

she watched him curiously before he eyes widened in surprise as she felt his mouth on her.. she moaned as she leaned back on the desk , placing her hands behind her as she squirmed and moved her legs lightly, giving him more room so he could do what he wanted to do.. " oohhhhh... glad you think so .. but you don't have to do that you know. " bit her lip as she close dher eyes , it definitely felt good and was driving her nuts, it took all her will power not to tackle him and just sit on him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:07 pm

He looks up at her and knows shes loving it, he reachs up and begins to feel her breasts softly, his fingertip pinching at her very lovely nipples befor he flicks his tongue very hard against her very wet lips. She can feel the tongue ring of his sliding along her skin and making her desires much much worse with each lick, as he licks her he slowly notices her body twitch as he hits a small spot on the upper area of her pussy. Sensing this change in her movements makes him slowly lick his tongue in this are and begins to do it even harder, even faster, and even makes his boxers grow a slight wet spot from the precum he seems to leak from wanting her so badly, after doing this for a few minutes he takes a quick second or so break to ask "Am I doing it right? This is my first time doing this to a girl!" Befor he goes back to working on her not wanting it to stop at all.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:12 pm

she gasped and moaned as he realized there was a spot that definitely drove her nuts, bitting her lip she squirmed and moved agianst him as his hands played with her breasts... his tongue ring even drove her more wild.. " ohhhy our definitely doing it right and if you don't stop, i think i am gonna blow up. " murmured as she trembled more, she was on the verge of having her climax but she wanted it to last long." hmmm freaking A your driving me bonkers"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:16 pm

Marius knows that this is what he needs to do, he body and words letting him know he has to do it right were he tongue is. He wraps his lips around the small swollen flap of skin that his tongue hasnt let be befor he starts to slowly suck on it as he wraps his arms around her legs to keep his mouth on her pussy, while he sucks her harder and faster, while its in his lips he rubs his tongue against it hoping she will like that as well.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:20 pm

she bit her lip and moaned deeply as she arched agianst him, she couldn't hold back any more as she tensed and trembled as her climax hit her... gasping she sank a hand into his hair, lightly grabbing a hand full as she tugged lightly " ohhhhhhh damn it all. " bit her lip as she trembled under neath him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:48 pm

Marius kept a tight grip on her fold as his lips kept sucking, but does it harder and harder, faster and faster as he licking it befor stopping with his lips but started to lick her very fast, making sure his tongue ring rubbed very hard against her as she bucked against his face. "Mmmmm, cum baby cum and let me know Im doing my job!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:52 pm

she whimpered in pleasure again as she continued to squirm more against him as she tugged on his shoulders" your definitely doing your job.. you would be doing it better though if you where in me!" growled slightly , getting more antzy..he was determined to drive her nuts , thats what she figured anyways.." ohhhh maaaan. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:56 pm

Marius himself was unable to take the torture that made his dick ache with lust for her, he licked at her one last very hard time befor he stood up and places her hands onto his bugle within his boxers. He looks at her and licked his face as it was very wet from her releasing all over him as he smiles and said "Mmmmmm, I think i may get to used to being down there baby! Now, what was this in you stuff hmmm?"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:01 pm

she grunted as she reached up , pulling him foward as she kissed him again , " stop talking and more action. " grinned lightly against his mouth as she tugged down his boxers.. , tugging him closer as she kissed hima gain , running her hands over his body " maybe some day i will tell you more about me.. but you have to make me feel really really really good here in the next thirty minutes. " moved away from his mouth as she nipped his chin before nipping the flesh between his neck and shoulder.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:31 pm

He smiles at her and loves how much he has turned her on for him, he slowly moves closer to her hips as she can feel the tip rub right against her wanting to inside. His hands slide down to her sides befor gripping her legs softly and pulls them to his side, in doing so the tip of his dick slides very hard against ehr lips, he moans alittle but pushes against her and moans out as it instantly slides into her very easily as he looks at her and moans her name befor saying "Ahhh Melody, im only a few inches in and it feels so good already! I want more so badly!" He moans as she nibbles on his neck as he closes his eyes and is already lost in the pleasure of it all.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:42 pm

she moaned softly as she tugged on his hips trying to get him to go in more.. " stop teasing me hun .. your going to make me die of wanting it too badly ." licked her fangs slightly as she nuzzled his neck again , she was getting hungry as well and he just smelt so damn good that she just wanted to sink her fangs in and drink her fill.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:47 pm

He moaned hard as he pulled on her hips and rammed himself into her in one rough and hard thrust, he almost screamed out as it felt so incredible to finally be inside a girl, or in this case, something he didnt know what it was that he was making love to. His arms holding her close as he starts to thrust slowly against her, slow at first but making sure he trys his best to push himself as deep into her as he can go with each thrust as he moans and says "Ohhh Melodyyy, does it alwasys feel, so inrecdible!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:54 pm

she moaned in pleasure as she leaned back on the desk again , glancing down slightly just to see them joined together before she looked up at him and felt her face flushed.. " definitely always feels this incredible... gets better every time."bit her lip as she wrapped her legs around his waist, loving it as he moved slow at first, he definitely seemed to want to take good care of her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:08 pm

He closed his eyes as he groaned at her, the feel more then he can stand and the sqeeze her pussy is putting on his dick almost making him let go already, but he trys hard to hold it back as he leans in and kisses her chest as he starts to speed up slightly, increasing the roughness his hips pound into hers making it feel even better befor he looks at her "Ohhhh myyyyy, is it always this tight baby? Its sqeezing every thing and tightly, its amazing, im having trouble keeping a decent pace cause it feels so good my mind isnt able to think straight!" He leans in and pushes his body against hers making him slide even farther into her as he starts to thrust harder and even faster as his hands grip and hold her nice ass firmly.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:45 pm

she moaned loudly as she now layed back completely on the desk , arching up against him as she squirmed against him more.. " hmmm only tight cause i havent had this in a very long time.. .. " bit her lip as her muscles clenched around him more as she got closer and closer to her finish again. " and thats what happens when you make someone feel good. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:50 pm

He looks down at her and moans as he grips her hips and keeps thrusting harder and harder, deeper and faster now as he starts to get a very hard and good rythim going then she clenches down on him and he gasps hard as he closes his eyes tightly and moans hard. She can tell its blowing his mind and she knows that its going to make him cum very quickly, his body showing signs of it as he moans her name "AHHH MELODY" His body continueing to roughy thrust into her as he works her body deeper and deeper befor he gasps out again "Ahhh Im going to cum! I can feel it but I dont want to yet, I dont want this to enddddd"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:55 pm

she moaned in pleasure again as she tightened her legs around his waist. whimpering as the pleasure got so intense she couldn't think any more before she tensed up immediately , crying out as her climax went through her.. " ahh fudge.!" hissed as she used her legs to pull him hard against her. " let it go hun.. it feels sooo damn good and you may pass out from it. " bit her lip as she stared up at him,
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:00 pm

He leaned onto the table as she could feel him release it all in his thrusts of lust, his body slamming into hers as hard and as deep as he could. His body trying to milk itself dry into her not wantin the pleasure to end but knowing that if he didnt give it his best that he would not be able to withstand anymore, for now no matter how much his body craved it. His cock being thrusted into her deeper and harder still and each thrust sqeezes more and more of his cum out, being milked dry into her as he begins to slow down little by little with each thrust that he finishes with her befor he looks at her and breaths hard and fasts as he moans and says "goddd Melody, is sex always this intense? This pleasureable? Is it always so amazing and so tiring?"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:03 pm

she shivered underneath him before giving a satisfied sigh , half closing her eyes as she looked him over and ran her hands over his sweat slicked chest. before giving a small laugh. " you have no idea.. its only good if you find a really really good partner.. trust me.. there are guys out there who just suck at it.. you.. on the other hand are the best i have had. ... so yes its always this amazing.. and tiring.. but in the end you always feel extremely better, almost like your on the top of the world."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next