The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved)

2 posters

Page 4 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next

Go down

A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved) - Page 4 Empty Re: A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved)

Post by shadowwalker Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:12 pm

He closes his eyes as he slowly slides his hands down along her hips and up her sides to her breasts which he feels slightly befor rubbing her nipples and leans down to her as he kisses her deeply, and softly but adds alittle tongue. His energy returning quickly after the compliment he just got at being her best for even being a virgin. Then he lifts her legs as hes siprised by the fact he is still hard and deep inside her as he looks between them and notices how slick his balls and trimmed crotch has become. "i thought when a guy got off he got soft? Why am i still really hard?"

shadowwalker

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved) - Page 4 Empty Re: A new beginning(Mature, R, Reserved)

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:17 pm

she kissed him back and lightly nipped his lower lip before moaning softly as he moved , shifting a little before relaxing and arched a brow " hmmmm.. normally yes.. but different ment react in different ways.. depends on how turned on you are... .. hmmmm still have fifteen minutes love.. then we gotta get back to work before the temp shift gets mad."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:23 pm

He looks down at her as he rubs her hips and smiles happily as he holds her hips befo very very slowly removing each throbbing inch thats deep inside her very tight wet pussy. He moans her name as he works to pull it out and makes sure he does it slowly cause it feels way to good to pull it out fast. His hands rubbing her hips as he looks over at the clock and smiles as they do have atleast 15minutes left befor he turns to her and says "Im still hard, I know I cant go back out there and work with this thing baby! Or should I say love?"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:29 pm

melody moaned as he pulled out before she relaxed agian. " now that was teasing...hmmmmm.. well what do you want then ? you name it and i will try and releave my poor baby. " she grinned as she sat up and lightly ran her hands over his body as she nuzzled his neck again.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:32 pm

He looked at her and smiles as he cuddled up against her happily, his hard member sliding up and resting up against her leg softly. "Mmmm, thank you for being my first, i couldnt have imagined it being so amazing!" He looks around the room for things or things to lay on either of them to help rid his hard on she helped him keep. "what to do, with our last minutes and mmmm, I tease you cause you teased me love"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:21 pm

she grinned, getting a mischevious look in her eyes as she pushed him backwards onto the floor and followed him down." hmmm i think i know how to get you down.. you just need a little more loving care. " she teased as she leaned down and lightly nipped his belly , feeling his muscles jump and twitch as she moved slowly lower, taking her time before she was running her tongue over the full length of him, holding his hips still as she watched him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:35 pm

He looked at her as she got the evil smile befor he raised his eyebrow up in wonder befor he was pushed down to his back as he looked up at her and then watched her befor moaning hard as she licked up and down his lenght. His hand reaching down and rubbing her head softly as he closes his eyes and moans softly as he says "Mmmmmmm, now that tongue feels amazing! Im so sensitive so thats like incredible!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:49 pm

she smiled as she looked up at him. " hush hun and enjoy, its much better when you just concentrate on what you are feeling. " licked her lips before she took the tip of him in her mouth and sucked slightly as she used her hands to stroke the base of him, just watching for his response.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:06 am

He looks at her and nods as he gasps and groans closing his eyes as he lays his head back and rubs her head gently sa he just moans hard for her, his cock throbbing hard in her mouth cause she knows hes turned on, and big time by her. "Ohhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk baby!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:55 pm

(((OCC: your turn))

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:08 am

((patience hun , Razz... we do get writters block eventually lol ))

she smiled as she teased him for a few more minutes before moving up on him and nuzzled his neck, taking the time that he was distracted to sink her fangs carefully in his neck, only taking small sips of his delicious blood before healing the bite.. " afraid our time is up love.. we have to finish our shift and you need to gain more experience on the job... rush hour is fixing to happen " licked her lips as she lightly kissed his cheek. " could finish this at home... later."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:10 pm

He moaned as he loved how great it all felt, his throbbing dick still standing erect for her as moved then bit into his neck. As she fed for alittle bit his hand slide very slowly down her lovely side to her stomach then slowly to her crotch were he returned the teasing by fingering her softly with 2 of his fingers knowing itll only make her want more of him later on. He groans at her as he leans in and kisses her neck hard befor lightly biting it himself as he starts to lean up and looks around for his cloths then smiles and replies "I figured as much, make me fuck you hard then leave me hard as a rock! I hope you do it agian!" He says smiling evily inside knowing and even hoping she wants to do it again, already craving more but knowing its not going to happen, just yet atleast. "Well, I think we better get dressed asap befor the come knocking the door down for us!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:15 pm

she groaned slightly as he teased her before she managed to help him up. " hmmm your such a tease.. " grinned as she lightly kissed him back slightly before tossing him his clothing. " true.. don't want to be caught with our pants down." grined as she pulled her clothes on while looking him over "allthough... that might be fun.. but i think we can finish what we where doing when i take you home.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:18 pm

While Marius looked at her he slide his fingers into his mouth and moaned at her taste as he licked his fingers completely clean of her juices, he starts to put on his clothing and smiles at her as he puts it all on but his boxers and smiles as he pulls them up along with his pants befor moving and walking to her then winks as he says"You get to put it away baby, sense your body is still making it hard. Oh and as for getting caught with my pants down? Only as long as their down for you would i want to be caught hehe"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:35 pm

she laughed as she backed him up and lightly kissed him once more as she fixed his pants, tucking him in carefully before zipping and buttoning his pants up.. " hmmmm there you go . all put up.. . " grinned as she kissed him again before unlocking the door" hmmmm maybe later love.. when we are alone . and i can be the only one catching you. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:44 pm

He smiles and trys not to moan again as he puts his dick carefully away befor leaning in and kissing her back, then kissing her again shortly afterwards befor smiling as he walks to the door and stretchs as he turns and looks at her befor saying "You`ve already catch me and already got me, Its to late now hehe"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:57 pm

she grinned" good atleast i know i can keep you" headed out of the room agian before she releaved the next crew, immediatly taking orders from several tables and getting them ready. " hey orders up. " she grinned as she looked over at him. " come on they are wanting their beer and wine." she teased as she nudged him before handing him the trays.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:00 pm

He walks pasted her and as he did so he gave her lovely round ass a very good slap and a sqeeze as he looked at her befor taking the orders and begin to pour them one order at a time as he went and then put the orders onto trays and smiled over at her then said "Take them out would you please?" Befor he went and tended to a guy at the bar and poured him a drink then tended to another which he had to pull out the mix book and copied the directions from it, and ended up wearing some of it which made him and the customer laugh.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:06 pm

she laughed and grinned as she finished handing out the other orders.. " your supposed to make the drink love not wear it. " grinned as she handed him a towel. "don't worry bout it.. happens all the time. i will get the mop. " she dodged around several other guys before she grabbed the mop and cleaned up the spill, while taking several orders again before making them at the bar and having them passed out.

this happened for several hours before it was closing time and she had just gotten the last costumer out before she wrinkled her nose and eyed the place. " yuck.. i think more people threw up tonight then before.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:09 pm

He sighed heavily as he looked around and growled befor he went and looked around noticing the very nasty messes then looked over at her, befor looking around once again still really disgusted but knowing its more then likely their job to clean it up then says "Is this our job to clean all that puke up or are we lucky?" Then he goes and grabs a rag befor wiping down all the bar completely then goes and starts to quickly put away anything left out on the bar as he looks up at her and winks sweetly.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:14 pm

she grinned" nah thats my job.. part of being managing.. haven't been able to hire a clean up crew yet.. remind me to look into that. " sighed as she swept up what she could before begining to the mopping.. once that was done and all the chairs where up on the tables she relaxed and put everything back. " all done and even before sun up.. come on , time to get you home. so i can lock up and turn the security on."she tossed all the dirty clothes into the wash bin, knowing the laundry would get picked up later that day as she grabed her things and headed out the door. " well come on marious."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:20 pm

He smiled at her and quickly followed her out after tossing his dirty apron into the bin as well and waited outside as she locked the building up. Once she was done he looked around befor taking her arm as she walked to him then he smiled at her and begin to walk with her towards home, sort of remebering this time were it was, but not completely just yet. As they walked he couldnt help but smile and looked at her befor he couldnt help but ask "How did I do tonight? I dont think i did to bad"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:23 pm

she smiled as she walked with him , arching a brow at him before frowning" hmmmm lets see.." grinned as she eyed him. " did good.. really really good.. in work you did better then my other hires.. everything else..... the best." gave him a teasing grin before lightly tugging him the other way. " ahhh you need to get better at remembering your own home.. this way.. on the left.. " she lightly tugged on his hand before eyeing his building. " hmmm any chance we can get your windows covered with something thick and black?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:26 pm

He smiled at her befor asking "Why do yo ask that baby?" Befor turning and unlocking his door then lets her in as well as himself befor closing the door and locking both latchs then goes and gets a small amount of leftovers that she sweetly brought to him befor making it and eating it quickly as he looked at her while waiting for her answer. He loved the quick snack and moved to the couch as he brought her with him and had her sit down on his lap. "thank you baby, i was hoping i did good tongiht, didnt want to let you down and also, how do they do the tips and stuff?"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:34 pm

she smiled as she relaxed as he pulled her on her lap. " hmmm.. only because its a little too late for me to go home... i have a skin condition and i can't be in the sun. thats why i work over night at a bar.. i don't want to wake up all sick and what not. " she grinned as she looked back at him. " your welcome.. ahhh tips.. they are all added up , and split evenly between the workers.. the bouncer gets his own tips so he don't get the other tips. which is fine, he said he didn't care. but yea they are split up between the waters, and bartender... no taxes taken out."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 43  Next