The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forsaken (May be R)

2 posters

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

The Forsaken (May be R) - Page 25 Empty Re: The Forsaken (May be R)

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:34 am

Vanessa took a couple steps back, away from Varok, and let the barrier down. She really didn't want to get punished by more than one demon at a time. She was just doing as her master had told her, but at the same time, she really didn't want to know what Varok would do. Honestly, she feared Varok more than her own master. She had heard stories about him..

Riley was recovered from the shock by now, and was standing on the sidewalk, her eyes locked on Varok, curiousity and nervousness filling her emotions. She really hoped that he realised that she wasn't back on time because of that child demon. She also really hoped that Vanessa's master was not the demon that she thought she had killed a while back. If it was, this demon would do anything to ensure Riley's death. She also took a couple steps away from Varok once the barrier had gone, expecting an intense punishment...
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Female Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:19 pm

Varok looks down at her... anger in his eyes slowly going down. Whether it was Clause's doing, or Varok calming himself down a bit... he looks up. "Get inside girl... return to the room..." He says. "You won't be punished..." he says, he then turns to Venessa. "And you... holding my slave up... why did you hold up my pet..." he says angry.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:12 pm

Riley speedwalked inside without hesitation, saying, "Yes, Master.." quietly, then keeping on her way, glaring at Vanessa as she walked by, then back up to the room, sitting on the couch, away from the window when she finally did get back.

Vanessa grinned when she saw Riley glare at her, then she looked back at Varok, "Well, you see, umm..." she honestly didn't know what to say, but she was afraid it would appear as though she just didn't want to say anything. She continued backing away from him, even if he wasn't walking toward her, as she said, "You know, I should probably get going... I'm... I am supposed to be somewhere else right now..." She was telling the truth, but the problem was, she needed her Master's permission to tell him. Her only goal was to see what Varok looked like now, and she felt like if she didn't get away shortly, she'd be getting a close-up view as well...
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:22 pm

Varok looks angry to her. "Run along then... don't let me see you interfering with my slave ever again!" he says, his voice low but filled with rage. He moved off after his slave... ignoring Vanessa anymore. He moves as quick as he can into the room, slamming the door behind him... he took a deep breath, calming down. "I understand... this wasn't you're fault..." he says. "What... do you know about that little girl?"
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:47 pm

"All I know is that her name is Vanessa, and that she's a demon... but I'm sure you know that already, so I'm not much help." Riley answered immediately, glad that he at least understood that the hold up was not her fault. She just hoped that the reason for her doing that was not her fault. She didn't even look like she wanted to be keeping that barrier up. "However, I may have done something in the past that would coincidentially come back around and bite me in the ass." she added, looking up at Varok, then looking back at one of the paintings on the wall, which was on the opposite wall from the windows. "I'd be shell-shocked if he actually did come back around, though... I could swear that I... that he's... that he got killed..." she took in a deep breath, thinking back to the day that she gave a demon a taste of his own medicine. Apparently the only demon that had ever actually been killed by a mortal... or, at least, she thought she had killed him... but he had somehow found a way to get himself back together... or somehow had a backup plan like Varok did...
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:03 pm

Varok looks to her. "Tell me girl... everything... what do you mean? What could come back to bite you in the ass?" he asks. "Who do you speak of? Who should be a dead man right now?" he says, demanding an answer... hoping she would have one for him.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:09 pm

"I mean..." Riley looks back at him, "that you aren't the second demon I've come across. You'd actually be the third one, right after Clause. I think it was about two years ago now, that a demon thought it would be fun to trap and torture me. With help of a couple friends, I got free, and tortured him by binding him to his grave out in no man's land, and leaving him there for death. I had decapitated him as well, so I only assumed he was gone for good." she explained, remaining where she was seated on the couch, awaiting his response.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:13 pm

Vorak smiled a bit. "Sorry, but it will remain with two demons... I am but a sorcerer that has taken residence in a demon's body..." he says. "Though... this form is almost natural... save the wings..." he says. "Now... this demon... what was his name? And... is he a threat?" he asks, he would have to protect her... not only was she carrying children... but... she was his lifeline... if she died, he wouldn't be long after...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:19 pm

"Oh.. crap.. his name?" Riley sighed, looking at Varok. She was horrible with names... but you'd think she'd remember the only man that dared bite off one of her pinky fingers. She held up her left hand, looking at the little stub that she had for a pinky finger. "He called himself the god of death... but I can't remember the actual name he went by in the human world to stay undercover." she thought for a moment longer, and nodded with enthusiasm, "Oh, yes, I'd definately say he's a threat. Especially with that demon child of his, and even more especially now that he knows what both of us look like."
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:23 pm

Varok growled angry. "Damn!" he says slamming his fist down on the table. "Grr... will we have to move our location?" he says. "I could take him... but I can't risk losing you..." he says looking back at her, his eyes angry, but not at her it would seem.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:31 pm

"I...uhh... it would be an idea to migrate, yes, but you wouldn't want to be seen as a little scaredy cat, would you?" she wondered, though not having any good ideas herself. "This guy wants me to suffer a very slow, painful death, and he probably won't stop until he gets his satisfaction... So, maybe running away is the only safe choice..." she said, thinking there might not be anywhere out of this one. She wasn't really eager to anger her master, but it seemed he would have to put up with it for now..
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:40 pm

Varok frowns... "We should run... until the immortality takes it's hold... we are vulnerable..." he says. "And I can't risk losing you..." he says. "The second your hearts stops... I am put on a timer." he says. "We can leave Spain... head elsewhere..." he says
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:48 pm

"Five years is a long time to be running for.." Riley frowned, putting her hand back down onto the edge of the couch, and looked back at the painting. She still didn't like the idea of staying with him for... forever. Now that they were having children, she didn't have a choice in the matter. She sat back against the couch and rubbed her belly again, looking down at it. She didn't even look pregnant just yet, but somehow she could feel the life within her. Growing inside of her. "If we're relocating, we should probably act quickly. No doubt he'll be planning something out by now.."
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:54 pm

He growls, she was telling the truth... If they were to move... they would need to do so fast... and the demon would track them down as long as he could. "You will be having children... we cannot run for five years... it... is too dangerous..." he says... he gets frustrated even more... however, this is starting to wear him down... the anger, burning his energy as if he was running a marathon... the stress too much... he didn't even notice...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:04 am

"Maybe you could work out a deal with him..." she said quietly, thinking it might be the only way to get rid of the demon before the kids came along.. "Maybe you could do a little switch for a couple of months... or would that not work? There could be, like, a little test, or, he'd have to do something for you first.." She was just throwing ideas out there. It wasn't like she wanted to get tortured, but there was surely spells out there to protect the children.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:17 am

Varok thinks. "I... can switch the soul link... " he says. "Trade off... that... that could work..." he says. He didn't know what to do. "But... with the children in you... I'll need to cast a protective spell on them... but... it should work..." he says. He feels something suddenly... tearing at him... Clause was getting an upper hand. "Gah... that... bastard..." he says...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:25 am

Riley frowned, slowly turning to look at Varok. She couldn't believe he would actually trade her off. It was fine if she got tortured to near death, just so long as the child was fine... Varok kept saying children... she had never been pregnant before to tell, but she thought she was only having one... She glared at him, noticing he was having that inner fight again. "So what's it gonna be? Even if you did the trade off, do you really think he'd let you have me back?" she asked, though thinking afterwards that it would be part of the agreement... that Varok would get her back after the demon got his satisfaction...
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:32 pm

Varok feels Clause coming on stronger than every before... his eyes change completely. He growls at Riley. "Shut up girl! I... I... Ah!" he grabs his stomach... "R-Riley..." he says. "You... you won't have to... you won't have to leave..." he says. "That... demon will have to pry you from my cold dead hands..." he says. It was obvious now... Clause had won out... but he seemed different, his eyes a bit darker.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:55 pm

Riley looked over at him, taking in a deep breath, and exhaling slowly. She still watched him, seeing that Clause was back... at least, with the way his eyes looked, she was pretty sure it was him. "You alright, there?" she stood up, walking over to him carefully. "Better get ready to fight for all you're worth... this demon... he's got a few tricks up his sleeve..." she said, raising an eyebrow as she continued watching. There was no way she could tell that Varok wouldn't come back, so she remained cautious with her words.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:44 pm

Clause smiles, He had control... the dark eyes disappeared. "He won't be back for a while..." he says with a little smile. "Now Riley... this demon... what can you tell me about him... I want to tear him apart if he is trying to get to you..." he says with a little smile. He knew what it was like ti be tormented endlessly. She had a taste... but... this demon sounded like he had a score to settle.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:36 pm

"How bout you try making him not come back at all?" Riley asked, "You know, it's starting to get really hard.. two different beings in one body.. both having different ways of dealing with things.." she told him, frowning. "I have no idea what form this demon has right now.. there's no way it's his original form, though." she continued, her voice not any happier than before. "He enjoys watching and making others suffer by making them bleed excessively and scream out in pain. He feeds off fear and pain, basically, and will stop at nothing. I'm guessing children are his weak spot though, as to why he's got a little girl as his slave. My guess is that he wants to make me his love slave so that he could torture me all he wants, and I'd never die... after the five years is up, of course. He will do anything he can, and anything he desires, to make sure he gets me back." she paused, thinking back for a moment. "Even though I'm not actually the one who bound him to the grave with a broken body, I'm the one who gathered the needed crew in order to do so... I got a taste of what he likes to do once..." she looked deep into Clause's eyes, saying, "It is not something that anybody should have to experience."
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:53 pm

"I'll try..." he says. "I think I have him good though..." he says. "But... this other demon sounds like a major problem... especially if he wants you as his love slave..." he growls lightly. "Don't worry... I'm a bit more powerful than an average demon..." he says. "Hopefully... with a little luck, we can get rid of the problem before it gets out of hand." he says, trying to get her to cheer up a bit.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:08 pm

"Luck?" she raised an eyebrow at him, her voice seeming enraged. "Since when was luck on our side?" she knew it was true for her, and could only assume that he didn't have that much luck either. She couldn't seem to cheer up. Not with Varok still around and that demon... "Julian." she said in a low growl. "That's his name." Her wolf wanted to tear him apart just as much as Clause wanted to... but common sense said they needed a plan. This demon obviously couldn't be killed... she'd already tried doing that. "What do we do in the mean time? We can't just sit here." she said, suddenly thinking of that child... Vanessa... maybe they could talk to her...
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:53 pm

Clause was thinking the same thing. "The child... I won't hurt her, but maybe I can get some information out of her... or rather we... she seemed to not mind talking to you... I'm pretty sure Varok scared her a bit." he says thinking. "And yes... we are going to need a lot more than luck..." he says somewhat angry... hoping there would be a way out of this without Riley getting hurt... just that demon that wanted to take her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:44 am

"I'm quite certain that Varok scared her before you even went outside." she raised an eyebrow at him, thinking, "There is one way that you could beat him..." she said, though almost certain that it wouldn't quite work. "There has to be something that fellow demons can do to send each other back to their realm. This would have to mean sending that child back with him though." Riley suggested, despite that she had no idea whether it would actually work or not. "But... in order to do that, both you and Varok would have to work together, right?" she asked, trying to think of more solutions. She just really didn't want to have to face him again... Julian was one demon that literally tortured and punished until the victim welcomed death... until they preferred death over anything else. However, that was when he dragged it on to make them suffer that much more... "Well, let's get going somewhere." she stood, and walked over to the door. "The longer we stay here, the longer he'll have to come up with a better plan." she waited at the door for Clause, watching him carefully.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next