The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forsaken (May be R)

2 posters

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

The Forsaken (May be R) - Page 24 Empty Re: The Forsaken (May be R)

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:03 pm

Varok nodded lightly. "Good..." he says. "Well... when you are finished eating... we shall find a hotel... that won't be too hard... we could find a really nice one..." he suggests. Varok smiles to her as he eats... he was very hungry as well... the food that they served on the trains were not all that great....
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:46 pm

She took her time eating, making sure she enjoyed every bite. It had been quite some time since her last good meal, and she took this chance... to eat taquitos... Well, she was certainly happy about that choice. There'd be many more good meals to come. She kept eating until she was comfortably full, then asked the waitress for the rest to be wrapped. She sat back in the seat, rubbing her belly as she waited for the waitress to return with their bill. Riley could actually feel the difference now. She could tell that she had actually gotten pregnant. Of course, there was no telling until later months, but it still made her smile.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Female Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:00 am

Varok watches her, seeing her rub her belly... he was almost sure he felt a change within her... he knew she was with children for sure now... He smiles, waiting for the box to come... he had finished all of his food, he looked up at her. Smiling... his beautiful little love slave... she would do all he asked... she would have to... he stands up, pays the bill. "Come on love... lets get to our room..." he says.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:12 am

She stands up, taking the box with her as she followed him out. She was almost back to normal with walking now. When she kept straightening out her back, it helped more and more. Now that she had all that food in her though, she felt like she was waking up on any regular day now. After some coffee, she'd be brand as new. She didn't see anywhere that she would trust, so she allowed Varok do the choosing. She'd noticed that he could speak fluently in spanish anyway. If he could speak it like that, no doubt he could read it just as easily. Same as before, she linked her arm around his as they walked, being able to keep pace with him easily now.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:17 am

Varok looks to her with a little smile. "Good girl..." he says to her quietly as she links their arms. He lets a good feeling wash over her. He looks about... he eventually found a good hotel. Actually quite fancy. He led the way. "I notice you are starting to get a bit better, not so wobbly anymore..." he said. "Are you feeling a bit better?" he asked. Knowing she was pregnant... he wondered how she was doing a bit more often now.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:06 pm

"I'm getting better and better by the minute." Riley smiled, walking beside him almost proudly as she suddenly felt really good. She figured it was because she walked so well with him in public, but it was only right. Neither of them wanted to draw attention, and seeing as they would be spending a while together, Riley figured she'd be kind to him while she could stand it. She knew that she would have to figure something out for the days that she couldn't stand it. After all, one wrong move, and she got punished one way or another. Usually, it ended up in some form of pain which she tended to avoid anyway. Sometimes she just couldn't help it though. The smartass part of her can't be held back forever. She calmly followed him into the hotel, not saying a word about how fancy it was.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:15 am

Walking in, Varok found the rates... though money didn't matter the the sorcerer... He eventually settled on one of the bigger rooms, so much that it looked like a little home... something that would do while he searched for a good castle... get the paper work... then get settled in. He smiled looking to Riley. "Finally a nice solid bed... how does that sound pet?" he asked, acting as if it was just a little nick name for her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:55 pm

Riley was amazed with how much money he had. She had never been wealthy above average, so she never, or very rarely, got to enjoy expensive things. "Sure." she said, her voice flat, not really caring where she slept. Her body was waking up slowly, and once she was fully awake, she wouldn't fall asleep for a while. "You'll enjoy it, anyway. You're probably not used to having to sleep where ever." she guessed, not quite sure what to say to that anyway. She could tell that she was pregnant, so she only assumed that he would be nice to her from now on...
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:08 pm

Varok nods. "That is true..." he says. "I'm used to sleeping in more... lavish places..." He says, though for the body that he was currently inhabiting, that wasn't true... Clause usually slept in his apartment when he was away from the castle... but it wasn't the most comfortable places to sleep, nor was his stone slab at the castle... Varok had been spoiled a bit when it comes to good beds. Though... normally her response would get her a slight punishment... but she was now with children... he couldn't hurt her much anymore...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:21 pm

"How 'bout we check this place out?" she wondered, taking the keys from the secretary, then following her directions to their room. Even the halls looked exquisite. Beautiful colouring, with amazing paintings and photos on the walls... She felt so strange coming here. She almost felt like a poor kid by just walking through. It wasn't like she actually was, it was just... she wasn't used to this kind of setting... "I'm sure you would like some sleep, hmm? After having to carry me everywhere, and taking care of me.." she used a sweet, caring tone so that she knew nothing too horrible would happen. She couldn't help but wonder how he would punish her if need be, now that she was carrying his child... or, children...
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:27 pm

Varok looks to her... he did take a lot of energy from her during their travel... but he was still feeling a bit tired. "That... is true... besides, I wouldn't want that troublesome demon coming to take my body..." he says, though he knew fully well that the body fully belonged to Clause. "But... still..." he says... he wondered how he would punish her now... any pain caused by the shadows could hurt the babies... he didn't want that...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:48 pm

"Oh, no, of course not, Master." she said, still forcing herself to use that sweet tone. Nobody was around, and they were just walking up to their room now. She unlocked the door, and opened it, seeing if Varok wanted to walk through first or not. If he wasn't going to punish her for anything... she could get away with a lot of things... In fact, she could probably get away with just killing the bastard herself... however, if she did that, she'd be killing Clause as well... she really didn't want that... but then again, she would be free... Still, she wasn't quite sure how she would go about getting her freedom back, but Riley was determined to get it back somehow..
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:09 am

Varok smiles, walking through first. He believed that he was better than her... he was the master after all... "Close and lock the door when you enter pet..." he says. The room was beautiful... but that was an understatement... it had a beautiful view... "It is a beautiful room pet... a big bed... a wonderful view... a good kitchen... we could almost stay here..." he says. "Hmm... but... a castle is really a bit more suiting for a man like me..." he says.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:39 pm

Riley was kind of hoping that Varok would have let her walk through first. It actually annoyed her a little bit. She could tell that the man was high of himself, and it just so happened that it was one of her pet peeves(no pun intended). She took in a deep breath, then walked in, closing and locking the door behind her. "Yes, this place is gorgeous." she agreed, making sure she wasn't anywhere near the windows. Of course he would think the view was beautiful... but to her, any view where you had to go any more than one foot off the ground to see, it was the most terrifying thing on the face of the planet. With hotels and other apartment-type buildings, she didn't mind if they were only one or two levels above ground. The higher you go, the more terrified she would be. She hadn't paid attention to how many stairs they had to climb. She was pretty sure it was at least one level up... but with how much she was thinking, it could have been the tenth floor they had stepped into. "Why don't we just stay here? It has less mazes here." and also less magic.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:13 pm

Varok turns to her. "Oh, but it is no place to start to accumulate power... to gain a hold on this earth my pet..." he says. Now that I have a body... limitless time to rule... this world will be mine..." he says. "The moment I become immortal... as you know... nobody will be able to stop me..." he says. He looks out at the city below and smiles... he knew that she hated heights... so he chose a room high above... around 8 levels above the ground. "Now pet... master must rest for now... but I suppose you would like to get your legs used to walking again... I suppose you can explore this place... our new home..." he says. "But remember, I will know where you are... even while I sleep... I expect you to return here before the sun completely sets..." he says.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:31 pm

She was very glad that the door was far from the windows. As soon as he said she could explore, she nodded, "Yessir." and turned right around and walked straight for the door. She needed to calm herself down a bit. She couldn't stand being this high up, and especially not with some demon that happened to be her master... However, she moved with such swiftness toward the door, you'd think she had fully recovered now. Or, perhaps, it was just eagerness to get herself back onto the ground that made her move so well.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:41 pm

Varok laughs... she had a key on her at least. He looks out at the city... happy... knowing some day... it would all be his. He looks to the nice bed, it was comfortable. Drawing the curtains, he undresses and lays down comfortable on the bed, beneath the covers, he lays happily. "Mmm... pet... when you find out what I have planned for you... for our children... of course... your mind will already start slipping... right into my grasp..." he says to himself lightly. He falls asleep. Restoring his strength.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:30 am

Of course, Riley had all the time in the world. Or, at least, it felt like she did. She had taken the elevator, as she felt like she would end up face-fucking the ground if she took the stairs. She ended up finding the police station, as well as the train station and miniature airport that they had. Spain wasn't that bad of a place, actually... so long as you didn't mind the boys constantly flirting with you, and people trying to take you somewhere you didn't want to go... On her way back to the hotel in the morning, she had finally gotten herself back to full strength, and was in an amazing mood.

However, there was a strange-looking child sitting on the curb outside of the hotel. She looked so happy, yet there was an odd thing about her. Riley couldn't quite place what it was at the time, but she soon found out as she approached her... she was a child demon... "Hey, there." Riley walked up to her, using a kind voice, and crouching to her level. "What are you doing out here all alone?" she asked her, trying to see the child's face, but it was covered by the hood of her sweater.

The child stood up, watching Riley carefully. "I can't let you back in." she said, her eight year old voice sounding like she was certain that she would be successful. "You need to ask your Master to come outside." she said, crossing her arms and shifting her weight as she waited to see what would happen.

"No, I need to go back inside right now. Otherwise, I'm in big trouble." Riley told her, about to say something else when the child said, "I know." and smiled at her..
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:20 pm

As Varok slept, the two minds within the body seemed to meld... showing the two, standing on an unseen plane... the spirits within were staring each other down, each holding a deep hatred for each other... Clause though was held in chains, struggling against them, straining against them... "Just wait Varok... soon... you will weaken... soon... you won't be able to hold me back... ever again..." he says through his teeth. Varok smirks. "Is that so... I am growing in power by the day... your sexy little friend sees to that... every time I draw from her... I become a bit more powerful..." he says. However Clause doesn't stop his little smile. "Aye... that may be true... but you can't hold back the Wicked Child forever... can you?" he says. Varok seems shaken by this. "W-what do... you mean?"

Varok wakes suddenly, sweating lightly... he was angry.... he was missing his slave... and... was Clause bluffing? Or... was he... no matter! He needed to find him slave... punish her.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:48 pm

Riley was still outside, talking to the girl. She wanted to punch her out, but she wasn't into killing children. Not like some folks were. The kid was really starting to piss her off, though. Somehow, she knew spells. Or, at least, she knew defensive spells. The girl kept using some sort of barrier, so that Riley couldn't even step onto the property. "You know, I'm really not that big of a fan of pain." Riley said, looking over, already seeing the rays of sunshine beam through the trees. Her heart really started racing when she looked back at the child. She could feel that need to get back to her master. That needy feeling kept getting more intense with every passing second. Her voice was suddenly low and dangerous, yet somehow friendly. "If you don't let me in right now, I swear I'm going to rip your throat open so far that you'll be missing your heart." she said, not even noticing that the child was on the other side of the barrier.

The child stood there still, not saying a word to Riley. She could feel Varok's presence even from where he was up on the eighth floor. She could feel every movement of his. When he would walk out the door to where they were outside, she wouldn't have to turn around to know he was there...
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:15 pm

Varok moves down the stairs, carrying himself quickly, he could sense his pet near... but what was keeping her... he looked angry... how could he not have known about Clause... the Wicked Child... he growled lightly as he practically ran through the front door, seeing the sight before him. He glared to Riley... she would feel a shock going through her being... he was pissed... not necessarily at her... but she would feel his anger...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:23 pm

Her eyes widened when she saw him, and collapsed to the ground, twitching all over when that shock started through her. She could no doubt feel his anger, so that made her try to listen, to keep still, despite that the shock wasn't stopping... it just kept going...

The girl could feel his raging aura, but made no attempt to move away, or submit to whatever he wanted. She turned to look at him after the door had closed after he walked through, smiling. Not even she could tell what was about to happen, but she kept the barrier up so that nobody could pass it from either side. Riley on one side, then Varok and the child on the other...
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:45 pm

Varok moves towards her, seeing Riley on the ground. He then feels the barrier... the surprise makes him halt his spell, leaving Riley free of the pain. "What is this... who did this... Riley!" he yells... luckily it was early in the morning, not many were around to see... He looked to the child. "Who are you..." he says, noticing that she was a demon... "Listen... are you holding this up? Release the barrier so that I may punish my slave properly..." he says, angrier than ever.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:55 pm

The child looked up at him, her dark features probably would remind somebody of early death. "My name is Vanessa." she said simply, not looking over at Riley, who was recovering herself from the shock, and standing back up. She smiled softly at him, "I don't think I can let you do that, Varok." she said, not daring to let on exactly how she knew that it was Varok. Of course, she didn't really want to be doing this... the last thing she wanted to do was upset the old man..
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:25 am

"You can... and will... that woman belongs to me..." he growls, deep and angry. "Listen to me child..." he said... "You will remove this barrier... or things will end up very... very bad for you..." he says. Of course, he was suspicious about her... this girl worried him... who was she... where did she come from... was this Clause's doing... a friend of Riley's... or someone else altogether...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next