The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save Our Kind Mature Male

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Save Our Kind Mature Male - Page 2 Empty Re: Save Our Kind Mature Male

Post by Mikuo Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:24 am

He had decided to go to the river, not knowing thats where she went. He had taken off the op half of his armor so that he could get into the water and relax his muscles some. Not knowing that she is only 40 yards to his left. His chest reflected in the water, perfectly chiseled abs that where extremely tight and ripped. It wasnt hard keeping in shape for him, he didnt have much to focus on other than thefew things that he ever does. If there would be any time for a woman to seduce him the time would be now due to him being relaxed from the cool water surrounding him.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Male Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2009-01-10

http://harp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:01 pm

Alex looks to the sky as a shadow over comes her. She growls as a demon was standing over her. The demon says, “Come now half breed surely you feel that it is mating season. Now don’t you fight me or I will take you by force.” She growls again and uses a power to control the water around her. She uses the water to kill the demon quickly and then she gets dressed to get to a safe place. She growls as she could smell the hormones getting stronger by the minute now. It was only a matter of time before much stronger demons started to seek her out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:58 pm

Sesshomaru felt the presance of a demon vanish, it had to have died, so he paid it no mind. But he could feel the presance of a woman in heat, but he ignored it. He didnt want the woman, not that he would know what to do or if he would be any good for that matter.

Eventually he started thinking that if the woman he is harboring is in heat that he needs to get rid of her, she would only slow him down and bring constant fights. He didnt mind the fights but its the fact that she would slow him down.

He walks back to the shore and puts on the armor again while going back to the house. He needed to leave as soon as possible, its not his job to watch her like she is his child or something. Afterall he doesnt even know her, or even her name. She told him but he doesnt remember, part of him made him question himself asking why he brought the woman along with him.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:23 pm

Alex looks around as she could more demons heading their way because of her being in heat. She starts to pack some food since it was her hunting skills that got them the food in the first place. She finishes packing her things and then takes off as fast as she can. She did not want to cause Sesshomaru any more trouble than it is worth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:52 pm

He gets out of the water, then walks over and puts his armor back on while walking back to the house that he made. Not knowing that she was leaving.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:30 pm

Alex makes her way to another forest within an hour. She had to stop because she was tired and her legs were wanting to give out. She starts to shake as she could sense a demon coming from behind her. He grabs her with his huge hand and squeezes her tightly as she lets out a high pitched scream. She tries to squirm free.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:22 am

He heard the scream and used his teleportaion, He morph's into a ball of energy and move over great distances over a short amount of time. He transforms out of the ball of energy in the middle of the air and comes down crashing on the demon while his hand turns green, he hadnt used the poisn claw in a long time. He rips down the demons back ripping him a large whole in his back. The poisn kills him instantly by melting his flesh. Once the demon vaporiszed he looked at her and said,"stop running, your only fanning your scent to them." That was his way of saying he missed her, but of course he didnt actually say it like he was thinking.

It took him a few moments to realise it, but he finnaly figured it out. Her scent had increased, she's in heat. The scent was making him want her, he moves slowly to her as to not scare her off cause her hormones are messing with his making him want her.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:10 am

Alex looks at him as her sensitive ears could hear the poison eating away the fresh and bone of the demon. She tenses up as Sesshomaru starts to come near her slowly as though he was trying not to spook her somehow. She says not really bothered him it was really just of what she heard of him, “I’m sorry I am just tired of causing more trouble for people than what I am worth. Plus I don’t want to be a bother to you, Lord Sesshomaru.” She was shaking again as she could smell more demons heading their way. The demons were stronger than what she could handle. She says, “They are coming and I have to go. They are not going to leave me alone until I take a mate. However I don’t feel safe with the idea. The demons I am use to don’t care about what they do to the female.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:07 pm

Her scent was increasing, thus making him having a harder to controll himself. He was wanting her, he could sense theother demons coming and he said,"dont go." Once he was infront of her, he could easily dispatch them in a instant.

When she mentioned they wouldnt stop untill she took a mate, he looked at her whole body and said,"take me."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:16 pm

Alex looks at him and quickly shakes her head no at the idea of him being her mate. She says, “Once you choose a mate, you mate with that person for life. You hate half demons. It just does not seem like a good idea.” She tenses up as she could smell the want filling his body. She says, “I have to leave. The demons are coming and my scent will keep bringing stronger demons in your way. It will make you stronger but in a few days time I will not be able to fight it anymore.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:42 pm

He pressed his body against hers while he leaned down so that he could kiss her neck to seduce her and mate with her. he didnt care about what she was saying, he didnt care if she was his only mate forever, he couldnt even think what a half demon was because her horomones are clouding his mind from all the want that he has for her.

While he kisses her neck he slowly moves his hands to her hips so that he could hold her. He knew that not a single demon would dare try to stop him or harm him, especially when he is mating with her. THat was a sacred law between demons and half demons. No other would harm the other while they where mating.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:53 pm

Alex whimpers as he kissed her neck as she tried to get away. She pushes him away from her and starts running away from him not wanting to mate with anyone. She finds her way to a river and starts to swim deep near the bottom so the demons could not see or smell her. She was not going to mate any time soon as long as her mind was in control of her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:15 pm

He levitated off the ground and followed her, once he saw the water he raised up higher and then crashed into the water diving to the bottom at intense speed wanting to catch her and mate with her.

He finally got to her and grabbed her cause he wanted her badly.He started kissing her neck again knowing that he could hold his breath for quite a while.

Once he had his hands on her he stopped his decent and started kissing her neck again.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:38 pm

Alex looked at him knowing he could hold his breath a longer time than she could. She got out of his hold and went up to the surface to get some air. She knew Sesshomaru would follow her wherever she went so she decided she might as well lead him some place where they could mate without being seen so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:55 pm

He pushes off the bottom and shoots to the top and begins to hover over the water. He decided to follow her while trying to figure out what she is doing. However he couldnt place what she was doing. So he just decided to follow her.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:08 pm

Alex comes to him side taking his hand and guides him to a hidden place where only demons who willing take a human as their mate knew about. She says, “If you and I are going to do this, we are going to do this my way.” She leads him inside an empty hut that this area held. Inside the hut were lit calming little candles that would help her relax and let him mate with her. A king size bed with tons of soft blankets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:44 pm

He followed her as she took his hand and led the way. When she said she wants to be in controll he nodded in recognition and allowed her to have controll. He took in the looks of the house and thought it was really cool, he liked how theplace looked. He noticed the bed and the blankets on it and thought they looked really nice, but ofcourse he wouldnt say anything.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:58 pm

Alex smiles some and looks in his eyes a moment before getting his armor off him. She takes the armor off slowly because she was nervous and then puts the armor on the floor at the foot of the bed gently. It was just in case he had to get it in a hurry when they were done. She then looks at him in the eyes again as her nerves were getting the best of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:13 pm

He watches her take his armor off him and place it on the floor. He wanted her badly. To the point where he didnt care about anything else. He only wanted her.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:27 pm

Alex stands on her toes to kiss him tenderly on the lips. She then started to kiss down his neck and loosen the top layer of his kimono. She says pressing her face to his neck, “I am so nervous now I don’t know why.” She nips at his neck and says, “Can you find away to calm me?” She was starting to shake a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:31 pm

He welcomed her kisses down his neck, he didnt want her to stop, but he didnt show that he was enjoying it. He never been kissed before, so to him it felt weird, but then again everythign that she woud do to him would be strange to him. When she asked him to relax her, he then started kissing her neck and let his desire take over.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:49 pm

Alex wraps her arms around him as he kisses her neck. Her nerves were not calming down a bit as he did this to her. Her heart rate was racing as she started to kiss him heatedly letting her body’s lust take over more. Her eyes started to glaze over with lust as the heat was taking more affect on her. Her mind began to be clouded as her body wanted more from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:04 pm

He tensed up as she wrapped her arms around him, but started relaxing once she started kissing his neck. She was turning him on very much. He could tell that she wanted him. But he wants her to be in controll so he only does what she will allow him to.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:07 pm

Alex looks at him and a moment before taking his hand in hers. She leads him to the bed and makes it where he was on top of her. She whispers in his ear, “When I said we were doing this my way, I did not mean that I would be in control. I just meant we were going to do this some where I felt safe.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:36 pm

He stops for a moment when she put him on top and then said,"I want you in controll, I dont know what im doing." He was trying to say to her that he is a virgin. but he didnt know how to tell her, instead he just wants her to be in controll. Afterall she seemed to be the one that knows more about it.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next