The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save Our Kind Mature Male

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Save Our Kind Mature Male - Page 3 Empty Re: Save Our Kind Mature Male

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:21 am

Alex looks at him a moment and smiles some as she realizes what he is trying to tell her. She says, “We will take this slow since it the first time for both of us.” She slowly removes what is left of their kimonos and lays sweet gentle kisses on his skin as he lay on top of her still for a moment. She then rolls them over so she can be on top of him so she could get to know the way of his body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:31 am

When she offers to take it slow he nods his head in agreement and then watches her. When she took off her kimono's, he couldnt help but look at her body, it was beautiful. But when she rolled them over, he was caught off guard. He never done something like this before. But then thats when he had the chance to look at her pussy, and that he did. He didnt know what they where about to do, he knew that they would mate and have sex. But he didnt know what sex was. To him it was something that he was never taught.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Male Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2009-01-10

http://harp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:02 am

Alex smiles some and looks over his body taking everything about him in. She sees that his one arm has been cut off maybe from a battle. She leans up and kisses him tenderly on the lips with a smile. She says, “Even with a missing limb, you are the most handsome creature I have ever seen.” She looks in his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:07 am

He looks at her oddly and said,"I have all my limbs, I have never been that injured in a fight." He kept looking at her like she was strange, trying to figure out what she is talking about. But when she kissed him, he slightly forgotten about it.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Male Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2009-01-10

http://harp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:52 pm

(In an episode of Inuyasha, Inuyasha cut off his left arm I believe in a fight.) Alex looks at him a moment sensing he was a virgin and says, "Alright, but I am just following my instincts." She kisses him again and slowly looks over his body as though looking for a weak point. She slowly lowers her womanhood over his member.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3