The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiting For You SilverFang Only

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Waiting For You SilverFang Only - Page 5 Empty Re: Waiting For You SilverFang Only

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:33 pm

Hamona stops when she reaches a room lit by candle fire. Darious comes out of the shadows and kisses her deeply. He says, “It has been a long time. I am going to make you mine forever.” He kisses her neck and bites her neck taking her blood slowly. Hamona was growing weak in the knees as she stands there.

Back to top Go down

Waiting For You SilverFang Only - Page 5 Empty Re: Waiting For You SilverFang Only

Post by Silver Fang Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:24 am

All of sudden Ohanzee's body was covered by the shadows and then he was pulled through the ground where he was in an dark tunnel and his shadows pulled him through the tunnel as he stopped at an end and he stops at the sight of Darious and Hamona.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:55 am

Darious puts her down gently and looks at Thai. He says, “Long time no see my friend. You’re a little late coming here. I have already drain Hamona of her blood. She will soon be a freshly born vampire. You should have killed me when you had the chance Thai.” He gives her some of his blood so the transformation becomes complete.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:58 am

Ohanzee flares with rage his arms become coverd in shadows his left arm coverd in spikes his right with an oval shelid shape on it. Ohanzee looks at her. "I know how to stop the transformation and I have no problem with killing you." He lets the rest of the shadows cover his body like an smooth cloth. it was tightly covered his entire body. He looks at Darious and says, "Now today you die and she will be freed from the curse."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:50 am

Darious looks at him and says, “That’s where you are wrong Thai. She will be turned into a vampire even if I am killed. At least I will end her heart problem before it is able to kill her in a year.” Hamona begins screaming as pain goes through her body. She screams, “Make it stop!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:55 pm

Thai looks at Darious I had the problem fixed until you showed up his voice becoming more and more enraged. He lifted his hand up to Darious. "You thought your people ruled the shadows. You were wrong my people ruled them." He growled as the last of the shadow armor covered his face his right arm his sheild and his left arm his sword. "This is your last chance tell me how to stop it." He growled as he tensed up his shadow armor rippling his muclses tenesing.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:32 am

Darious laughs and says, “Why would I tell you how to stop it when it can free her from her pain? She does not have to wait for you to master that shadow procession we both know you won’t ever master.” Hamona slowly gets off the ground and looks around the room. She looks at Darious and asks, “What is going on Darious?” She looks at Thai and asks, “Who are you?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:06 am

Thai's heart sharttered as he realized his love no longer rembered that and with that taken. Thai glared at Darious giving him a glare letting him know he was going to kill him. He leaps at Darious throwing an huge right hand trying to bash Darious with his sheild but then at the last second he buries his hand in the ground and comes around with an vicious kick form his left leg buring Darious into an wall.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:22 pm

Hamona watches uneasily as the two of them started fighting like dogs. She looks at Thai as her head began to hurt. Images of her and Thai being together as lovers and she shakes like crazy. She looks at Darious and asks, “What the hell have you done to me?” Darious stops mid punch as he notices that her eyes were blue instead of red like a normal vampire has. She moves at incredible speed and slams him through the wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:33 pm

Thai froze in his place not knowing what was about to happen he keeps his eyes on Hamona and Darious he had no idea what was happening. His shadow armor stayed in it's place and he glared at both of them. He was not sure what he should do.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:44 pm

Hamona and Darious glare at each other until she rips his head off. Her eyes remained her deep blue as she stood there and watched his body drop to the floor. His body turns to ashes as she says to Thai while her body stays like a vampire, “Now kill me so I don’t become a monster.” She got closer to him and waited for him to kill her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:38 pm

Ohanzee reaches out with his hand as if to grab Hamona's neck and snap it. But then his hand snatches her arm and as it coveres her body with shadow. Everything goes dark and they reappear in Ohanzee's house. His grandmother grabed her straps her to an table. Screaming at Ohanzee. "When did this happen who did it and how long has she been infected and did you birng the head." Ohanzee glares up and says, "She was bitten about twenty minutes ago but wasn't given the blood until a few minutes ago. And yes I got the the head it isn't my first time." He holds up Darious head as they remove the the fangs from it.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:45 am

Hamona groans and says, “I said kill me not strap me up Hanz.” She closes her eyes as she began to see the blood flowing through their bodies. She says, “There is not much time Hanz. I am already seeing the blood in your bodies. I am going to lose this fight.” A tear went down her face as she laid there with her eyes closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:08 pm

Ohanzee's mother touches her forehead putting her to sleep. "Crush the fangs and put them in the bite makrs. This should work get the garlic and place it on her tounge and set her out side in the sun." Ohanzee does as instructed and then. Sits on the lawn with her. "I hope this cure works."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:39 am

Hamona groans loudly as he sits her down in the sun. Her skin started to feel like her skin was burning up. Her eyes shoot open and she quickly runs into the shady woods. She spots a deer and grabs it quickly by the neck before feeding from it. She drains the deer dry and hides herself underground where she could be safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:41 pm

Ohanzee looks up at shadowy covered person feeding on an deer. Ohanzee rolls his eyes and follows. He looks at Hamona. "You do know you are no longer a vampire. Our people have been dealing with this curse for quiet some time. Your skin burns because you haven't full recoverd as far as everything else you have done well you lost a lot of blood where as you may no longer be a vampire but you are and shadow fighter now. That is in your blood and it domanates the vampire curse anyday of the week." He smirks at her. "Meaning you are pefectly fine you may be a little sick from drinking deer blood though."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:15 am

Hamona looks at him and stops feeding and says, "I still don't trust it." She goes to his side as she was glad to be back to normal. She says, "I still can not believe Darious was a vampire and tried to make me forget you." She looks at him and sighs. She looks in his eyes and waits for him to say something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:33 pm

Ohanzee laughs and says, "I would give you a kiss but you just got finish taking a huge bit out of a deer's neck." He smiles and walks over and gives her a big hug. Then he rips the sleeve off of his shirt and uses it to wipe Hamona's face. "Yeah you are gonna be sick in the morning." He smiles and takes her hand and leads he back to his house.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:58 pm

"Yeah you are going to be sick in the morning." Hamona just shrugs it off and smiles as Hanz smiles at her, takes her hand, and leads her back to his house. She looks in his eyes and says calmly, "I am not easily that sick but the pills make my immune system weaker." She sighs and walks with him back to his grandma's place. She was actually looking forward to living with her boy friend from now on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:40 pm

Ohanzee smiles and opens the door as he leads her into the house. His grandmother smiles and looks around as she says, "I am happy that you are feeling better young one." He smiles and takes her to the kitchen.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:16 am

Hamona smiles as his grandmother says to her, “I am happy that you are feeling better young one.” She looks at her and says, “Well thank you for helping me.” She looks at Hanz calmly as they head into the kitchen. She feels uneasy as though something bad was going to happen soon. She tenses some as her gums still feel a little weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:17 pm

Ohanzee looks back at her and grabs her hand a little tighter as he moved in closer. "Are you okay?" He asked with a worried tone. As he started to wrap his arm around her waist.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:46 pm

(Sorry about the wait. My internet is bad lately so I can only reply when it decides to be good.) Hamona looks at Hanz and says not wanting to lie to him, “I just have a bad feeling that something horrible is going to happen and my gums don’t feel right.” She sees the worry in his eyes and kisses his cheek trying to stay polite and calm because of her heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm

He smiles and takes his hand and wraps her arm around his neck and says, "I am going to help you to the room and then I will bring you back something to eat." He smiles as he leads her into his room and lays her across the bed and then leaves to go make her some sandwiches and some tea to drink.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:57 pm

Hamona nods and kisses him before he can leave her. She then starts to relax on the bed as she waits for him. Her body jumps as her gums starts to hurts more and more. She groans in pain as the pain spreads throughout her body. Tears go down her face as she lays there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next