The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Luck (Reserved..M)

2 posters

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

What Luck (Reserved..M) - Page 19 Empty Re: What Luck (Reserved..M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:05 pm

he grinned..."Mind if I join you." He says with a grin as he leaned down nipping her lip

Dorion grinned..."GOod Idea." he says with a smile as he then got up pulling on some pants..."Yeah that wouldn't be good." He syas
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:36 am

she groaned softly at his nip before kissing him back '' hmm i don't mind, but i think ariel and dorion are fixing to visit.. '' grinned'' that and the shower might not be cold then, could turn hot. '' she teased as she leaned up and kissed him again, his bite had definitely set her off. .'' hmm i will be in the shower. wait for those two.'' grinned before getting up slowly , having to blinkd a few times to ease some of the dizzyness she just felt before going to the shower.

Ariel grinned as she went and grabbed a heavy and large man from the rooms he had them locked in before going towards the room kat and devin where in. she unlocked it before opening it slowly'' you guys alive and hungry ?''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 02, 2010 5:00 pm

He grinned as he kissed her..."Alright then...Ehhh they can wait love." He says witha smile as he kissed her back. "Alright I'll wait for them." He says witha chuckle as he watched her get up licking his lips slightly. "Yeah were ok.." He says with a chuckle as he looked to the door..."Just getting ready to take a shower." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 02, 2010 5:06 pm

Ariel arched a brow as she dragged in the two guys for them'' really now.. sounds like fun.. '' she looked him over before grinning'' i don't even want to ask what you two where doing. but atleast it looks like she is keeping you from going insane.. how do you feel ?"

Kat snorted from the bathroom '' give us a tv and movies. will definitely feel better then'' she shouted from the bathroom, closing her eyes as she enjoyed the water hitting her skin'' and definitely starving. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 04, 2010 9:24 am

Devin grinned...."It helps alot..." He says as he looked to the guys his eyes locked onto them..."I'm gonna shower really quick..." He says as he dissappeared into the bathroom getting into the shower with her and washing up..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 04, 2010 9:31 am

kat blinked in surprise before laughing as she was nudged over a little by devin so he could wash up '' geez hun whats the hurry ?" shook her head as she looked him over'' they gone yet?"

Ariel rolled her eyes'' give me a few minutes i will get your tv from your room kat. '' she watched devin run to the bathroom before shaking her head glancing up at dorion '' mind watching the door ? kat has alot of movies that she has collected over the years and definitely loves watching them''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 04, 2010 10:15 am

He looked to her.."I dunno..." He says with a grin as he leaned over and kissed her softly..."I think they gonna wait.." He says with a chuckle..

Dorion grinned. "I don't mind at all." He says witha smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 04, 2010 10:42 am

she rolled her eyes as she kissed him back'' darn , no fun then until they leave'' she teased as she picked up the wash rag to help him wash up. '' you alright? heh i can hear your stomache again. '' arched a brow as she lgihtly ran a hand over his stomache'' you eat more then me ''

Ariel grinned before dissappearing for a bit. coming back nearly thirty minutes later with one of her guards helping her with the boxes of movies and the large tv. '' well atleast they will be happy for a while.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 04, 2010 10:53 am

He grinned..."Yeah..." He says with a grin as he then nodded..."I'm fine...Jsut really really hungry..." He says with a sigh as he looked to her..."I must have an unquenchable thrist..." He says

Dorion grinned..."Yes lets hope." He says with a smile/
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 04, 2010 11:11 am

she smiled as she nipped his lip '' nah your just a big boy love. you need more food then us little people'' she teased as she wrapped her arms around him '' i remember you got full last time. so hush about that unquenchable thirst thing. .only time you have that is when your randy '' she teased, finish washing up she was already feeling better'' oo i hear movies and tv being brought in, looky we won't be bored any more.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 09, 2010 8:04 pm

He grinned as she nipped his lip..."True." He grinned as he then then cocked his head to the side..."I know that but I jsut seem to want more and more." He says with a chuckle as he then grinned..."Thats good..though I'm not too bored...I would have prolly already went insane with out you here." He chuckled.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 10, 2010 6:28 am

she snorted'' yea stark raving mad from boredom i can see it now. .. a foaming at the mouth vampire'' she teased as she nudged him slightly before stepping out of the shower'' besides. we gotta have other things to do other then having loads of bed fun.. '' grinned'' not that i am complaining or anything.. hmm and your appetite is fine love. trust me. this is nothing compared to some vamps i have seen.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 11, 2010 6:41 am

He grinned..."True...Loads of bed fun is good for us though" He syas with a chuckle as he then got out of the shower as well..."Alright then..."Movie time tonight." he says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 11, 2010 8:40 am

she grinned'' man your just bad. '' teased as she pulled on a pair of shorty shorts and a tank top before heading out'' ooo dinner'' grinned before looking over at darious.. '' whats up ?"rose grinned as she glanced up from hooking the tv up. '' well. looks like you two are doing good.. how you feeling devon?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue May 11, 2010 12:23 pm

Devin grinned..."I know i know." he says witha grin as he then pulled on some shorts and then walked out as well..

Dorion grinned..."Pretty good...Jsut moving in some entertainment." He says with a smile

Devin grinned.."Pretty good for now." he says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 13, 2010 8:56 pm

kat grinned as she plopped on the bed and looked dorion over. '' hmm.. hope you guys are having as much fun as i am. ''

ariel rolled her eyes as she got up , finished with putting the thing together before leaning against dorion. '' oh you know it.. but i think i will leave you to be the one to play with devin for now. '' she teased , glancing at devon before lightly nudging him .. '' you got your food here.. i need to get work done.. if you need anything just let dorion know . he will get it for you.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 23, 2010 1:20 pm

Dorion smirked slightly...."Of course we are." He grinnedd as he then looked to Ariel putting his arm around her as she leaned against him...."Yea just let me know." He says with a smirk as he looked to Ariel.

Devin grinned..."Everything under control." He says with a smile as he sat down on the edge of the bed
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 23, 2010 2:01 pm

Ariel grinned as she looked up at him '' why don't you stay with them for a bit? you can leave the door unlocked and possibly watch a movie or two with them.. i need to go out on some errands. should only take a few hours.''

Kat grinned as she stretched out and layed against devon half closing her eyes as she nuzzled his neck lightly '' hmmm i am fine with that. though if clothes start flying off you might wanna get out of here'' she teased as she yawned.. '' ooo yes movie time. hmmm wonder what movie.. '' grinned before getting up and looking through her movies.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 23, 2010 2:43 pm

Dorion grinned as he looked to Ariel.."Alright I'll stick around..." He says as he then looked over at Kat and smirked slightly..."I'll be gone...If that happens." He smirked

Devin grnned as Kat nuzzled his neck..."I'm sure you will brother." He chuckled as he then cocked his head to the side watching as Kat went threw the movies.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 23, 2010 2:56 pm

kat snorted'' yea he will brother run at seeing you naked Devon. not me. me he will just drool.'' she teased as she found one of her newest movies and put it in. '' heh you can have the chair you know you don't have to sit on the floor. '' she grinned as she climbed up on the bed again and nipped devon's shoulder lightly . '' hmmm vamp movie. how ironic.''

Arial laughed before shaking her head' you guys have fun.'' grinned as she kissed dorion before heading out the door, already figuring out what she would do first.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 23, 2010 2:59 pm

Dorion grinned and smirked..."You have a point..." He says with a smrike as he cocked his head to the side looking over to Ariel kissing her back.."See ya in a bit." He says

Devin smirked..."Yeah but it would jsut give me more reason to kick his ass." He grinned as Kat nipped his shoulder..."Sounds good to me." He says

Dorion grinned as he walked over and pulled up a chair.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 23, 2010 3:06 pm

kat grinned'' oooo fight huh, that should be interesting to see. '' layed down and relaxed as the movie started '' heh wonder who will win, you two are brothers and all.'' she reached over and poked at dorion'' but i don't think you two getting into would be good.. or it could be good practice to him'' she grinned now getting excited. '' oooo we could ask ariel. she does have a place where she does her own fighting you know.. will definitely keep you two from getting out and going after humans''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 23, 2010 3:10 pm

Devin grinned..."I think it would get ugly..." He says with a smrik...

Dorion nodded..."I agree....Really ugly." He muttered as he then turned his attention to the tv..."It would be intresting though."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 23, 2010 3:19 pm

Kat grinned'' true..and yea i have to agree with you that it would be interesting. don't think ariel will risk it though. , she worries too much about you two '' she grinned as she looked up at devin, definitely in a good mood but was behaving herself so as not to run dorion off.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 23, 2010 3:58 pm

Devin smirked as he looked to her..."I think your right but you never really know.." He says witha chuckle...

Dorion smirked slightly as he continued to watch the tv...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next