The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Luck (Reserved..M)

2 posters

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

What Luck (Reserved..M) - Page 11 Empty Re: What Luck (Reserved..M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:39 pm

Dorion grinned as he looked to her..."Oh yeah much much better" He grinend as he rubbed his head..."Half a day...Damn..." He mutterd
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:22 pm

she smiled" hey relax, atleast you didn't sleep like three or four days. " she teased, walking around her desk to her bedroom while pulling off her old clothes and starting up a shower. she needed to be clean. " hmmm we can give those two about another twenty four hours before coming after them.. give kat a bit of time to talk to your brother and maybe work a few things out.. hell it may give your brother some time to gain his memory back. " kicking her other clothes aside she stepped into the shower and sighed in delight , loving the feel of a hot shower on her body. " soo i figured we could get some work done here.. get that out of the way , get some bills paid.. and maybe relax a little.. '
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:23 pm

He grinned as he looked over to her. "True." He says with a smirk as he then nodded his head..."Lets hope so." He says with a smile. "Yes that sounds like somthing to do"
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:30 pm

she smiled as she washed down. " you want a shower too? waters still hot. heh and i am sure you want to change out of those dirty clothes. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:39 pm

He grinned..."Yeah." He syas with a smile as he stretched more before stripping down before walking over to her kissing her softly and then getting into the shower.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:03 am

she laughed and kissed him back as she backed up to give him more room , lightly nipping his lower lip and running her hands over his now wet body before smiling. 'hmmmm now see.. you made it to where i really enjoy this little things with you ... i like it.. alot.. hmmmm i think we need to have maid service come up again . do alittle cleaning.. i think we have neglecting that for long enough."

kat yawned and sighed as she woke up slowly do to being cold, frowning she stretched before relaxing as she felt the warm body against her back. " hmmmmm '' smiling she rolled over and lightly kissed devon before getting up . wincing slightly at sore muscles, something she really hadn't felt in a while.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:08 am

He grinned as she nipped his lip and then ran her hands over his body.."Thats good to know...And I think I would have to agree." He says with a smile kissing her yet agian,

Devin smiles his eyes opeing as she kissed him.."YOu ok love?" He asks her with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:21 pm

kat smiled. " i am fine. just awake is all and need clothes on heh , the heater is not even on soo it kinda got cold in here hun. "

ariel grinned" heh your just gonna agree to everything aren't you ?" she teased kissing him again as she leaned against him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:53 pm

Devin grinned as he looked over to her..."I see." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side..."Come here I'll keep ya warm." He grinned

Dorion chucjled slightly..."Might as well." He says with a smile as he kissed her back holding her close...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:57 pm

kat laughed softly as she went over and lightly nudged him as she sat down on the bed. " hmmmm i know you can, but we really need to get back. we do have work to do love. " grinned, leaning over and lightly kissing him again.

ariel smiled as she kissed him back , leaning against the shower wall now as she looked him over before grinning. " hey now... you need to clean up unless you want fun.. i think i can do both. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:21 pm

He looked to her and then grinned kissing her back.."But I dun wanna go back yet." He says with a sigh as he looked to her.

Dorion grinned. "That is true." He says with a smirk as he then started to wash up.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:27 pm

she laughed and lightly kissed him again as she nipped his lower lip and ran her hands over his chest. " Its ok hun.. we will just go back for a little bit,, you can rest and relax, and then after i do some work we can go out again.. as long as its ok with ariel. but you have to behave and i can't stay away forever you know. "

ariel shook her head and grinned as she helped him wash up , running her hands over his back, soaping him up really good. " hmmmm definitely getting all clean, soo.. what should we do next hun ? ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:36 pm

HE smiles..."Alright then..I guess I can do that." He says with a smile. "And I know." He says

Dorion grinned as Ariel helped him wash up. He then grinned at what she said next..."Hmmm...I dunno..What do you have in mind?" He asks her with a smile as he leaned in kissing her softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:41 pm

ariel kissed him back slowly before pulling back and grinned" hmmm lots of things.. bed fun for one... but i was thinking of what to do next in work... and well your brother, figured you would have any ideas. " She teased, rubbing her body lightly against him to tease him.

kat grinned "good, now then , get dressed, if you like i will let you go hunting first before we have to go.. " nudged him lightly before smiling " i won't tell ariel.. promise. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:58 pm

He grinned..."I see." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side..."I don't know what to do about my brother." He says as he then cocked his head to the side gtting hard almost instantly as she rubbed her body agaisnt him.

Devin grinned..."Alright." He says with a smile as he started to put his cloths back on..."Yes hunting sounds good." He says wit ha grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:16 am

kat grinned' hmmmm good, cause i am hungry as well. i don't think it will be bad to do a little hunting together. "

ariel gave him an innocent look while rubbing her naked body up against him again teasingly, running her hands over his chest slowly moving downward . ' hmmm well i guess we will just have to figure that out later then huh.. now i think we should take care of your little problem here. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:40 am

He grinned looking to her..."I agree." He says as he walked over to her pulling him to her and kissing her softly.."Well I'm ready when you are." He grinned

He grinned as she rubbed her body up against him again running her hands over his chest slowly before going downward..."Hmmm I guess so." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:31 pm

kat smiled as she kissed him again before pulling him up . " yeap , i am ready come on . " smiled as she headed for the door,a llready grabbing her other keys.

ariel grinned as she nipped his chest, " Hmmmm yep. what do you think?"she teased, rubbing against him again as her hand teased him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:08 pm

He grinned kissing her back grinning as she pulled up him. "Alrighty love." He says as he then followed her.

He grinned as she nipped his chest..."I think you better get too love." He says with a smirk as he backed her up against the wall kissing her neck softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:13 pm

ariel squeaked and laughed as he backed her up against the wall, nipping his shoulder she squirmed against him , rubbing her body fully up against his as she used her hand to stroke him hard and fast. teasing him as much as she could.

kat smiled as she locked up the house before heading down the street. ' hmmm any thing in particular you want? male? female.... a hooker maybe? ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:26 pm

He groaned as she stroked him hard and fast teasing him..."Hmmm two can play at that game love." He grinned as his hands moved inbetween her legs teasing her with his fingers.

He grinned as he looked over to her..."Female." He says.."Doesn't matter who." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:30 pm

ariel laughed before giving a slight moan as she squirmed and rubbed back against him wanting more as she continued to tease him. " hehe hmm i like this game though ''

kat grinned'' good i know exactly where you can go.'' she teased as she grabbed his hand and tugged him with her, going to a building and slipping inside before closing and locked the door, turning around to watch several half naked women walked by laughing and giggling. ' there you go.. its a brothel.. i been here many times to feed in emergencies.. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:34 pm

He girnned as he continued to tease her with his fingers..."I do too." He smitked as he leaned forwards kissing her deeply

Devin smirked.."Good." He says with a smile as he followed her inside...His eyes scanned the room and he grinned..."Hmmm damn." He says as he looked around..."I like this place." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:36 pm

kat grinned" good, now then, go get whoever you want, i will meet you down here again.''

ariel moaned against his kiss, kissing him back just as deeply as she squirmed more against him, this time wrapping her arms around his neck before wrapping her legs around his waist, using the wall to hold her up as well as him holding her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:40 pm

He grinned.."Alrighty." He says with a smile as he walked around picking one of the women out before dissappearing. He then started to feed from her only taking what he needed.

He grinned into the kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck and then her legs around his waist. He then smirked as he moved his hands back..."Hmm...this never gets old." He grinend.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next