The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sex Slave ((Mature, woman needed.))

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sex Slave ((Mature, woman needed.)) Empty Sex Slave ((Mature, woman needed.))

Post by Mikuo Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:39 am

He had been traveling for days, he thought there was a town near here two days ago. He was starting to give up, his hunger consuming him and starting to weakening him. He looked around him as he walked on the path for some food, but he couldnt find any so he didnt bother to stop. The hill that he is walking up is rather steep and tiring, feels like he has been walking on it forever.

Once he gets to the top of the hill he see's a small town below him and then the first thing he thought of was,"food!" But then he remembered that he didnt have any money. His former master never let him have money, so he didnt know what it looked like. There was one time someone gave him 100 dollars to help him. He didnt know what the strange piece of paper was so he just threw it away. There where several things that he wasnt taught from his former master, the only thing he knew was how to be obident ; doing as told was all that he knew and was good for, that and sex.

He couldnt remember how he became a sex slave, but thats all that he could remember. He couldnt even remember the look of his mothers face, he was taken from her by the slavers when he was little. He was passed around and forced to do things that he didnt even know about, forced to have sex with women.

He used to hate the idea of what he was, but after several years he accepted it and became rather good at it. He gotten better at everything, the one thing that he gotten really good at was sex, but then again anyone should be when your forced to have sex 5 days out of the week.

He looked at the town below and saw that there where a bunch of people below and thought someone may help me. He walks quickly down the hill wanting to get to the town and eat as soon as possible. It had been four days since he last ate, he felt like he could eat anything. At this point, Shinra didnt care what it would take for him to eat, just as long as he could eat.

Once he gets to the base of the hill he was at the town, he walked up to the first woman he saw and said,"excuse me miss, Im hungry and dont have any money. Could you feed me and allow me to repay you in other ways?" he was talking about sex, but he didnt wanna say things bluntly in public, so he made it sound better by asking her in a different form. He was hoping that he would score on the first shot, but then again not every one is lucky like that.

((Please refer to my character Shinra to understand how the RP will take place Very Happy ))
Mikuo
Mikuo

Male Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2009-01-10

http://harp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Sex Slave ((Mature, woman needed.)) Empty Re: Sex Slave ((Mature, woman needed.))

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:28 am

Arianna walked through the city, bending down and speaking to the homeless, giving them the food and water and other necessaries that they needed soaps, and other personal items. She smiled as they thanked her and continued on doing the same elsewhere. This is where she felt at home, helping those that were where she had been until someone had found her and helped her out. She knelt down again and picked up a small cat that was too thin. She would take him home and tend to him until he was ready to be adopted or she might just keep it for herself, or give it to a child, they always seemed to love small animals and it gave them the motivation to fight if they were ill.

She looked around the town, she had been on the streets before, escaping a brutal uncle only to be forced to beg on the streets, but then a kind woman found her and took her in, training her in the ways of medicine to heal sick and injured folk of the village. Soon she was famous for having a healing touch. And a way with the children and animals, she was known also for having a heart of gold never turning someone way because they couldn’t pay, never turning away an animal that needed her help too.

This day she had helped out her normal costumers on the street and had rescued a few animals as well. She was about to call it a day, and open up her clinic to receive a few customers when she was approached by a stranger, her heart immediately was broken for this man she listened to what he said she closed her eyes. “Now son, I will feed you, and clothe you, but I will not hear of you repaying me” She paused. “I have a extra bedroom in my house, now if you wish you can come and live with me for as long as you want” She looked back “But lets get you something to eat” She offered her hand to the stranger “My name is Arianna, I am the town medic and rescuer of the hurt and abused” She looked at him “You don’t have to be afraid, I promise you no one will hurt you here, lets get some food in you then you can decide about staying, I just wish you would, you wouldn’t have to beg ever again”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Sex Slave ((Mature, woman needed.)) Empty Re: Sex Slave ((Mature, woman needed.))

Post by Mikuo Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:45 am

He never had someone be nice to him, well there was a few times but it was from his master but she would use that as a lure to capture him and do what she wants with him. When she called him son, he felt strange and said,"whats a son?" He never heard that before, he knew he was a sibling but never knew much about anything. His former master limited his learning so that he wouldnt get to smart and revolt against her. When she offered him a bed he gladly accepted by saying,"i would love to stay, if that not a problem." His tummy growled, it hurt some and he put his hand over his stomach and showed he was in pain. his hunger was literally trying to consume him. Even though she told him that he didnt have to repay her, he knew that he would have to in some way. Thats the only thing he was taught, once using something you have to pay for it.

He extends out his arm to her very slowly and shakily while saying,"my name is Shinigami, its nice to meet you Arianna." He looked at her body and thought of her as a young and beautiful woman. He just simply had to repay her. But then it came to him, what if she is just being polite in public? This was the same thing that she used to do to him in public. he then remembered the thing she had him wear under his clothes. He hated the device, it would stimulate him and get him hard when ever she wanted. he wouldnt even be in the mood most of the time and she would just turn on the device. if he took it off she would beat him.

He looked at the womans eyes and thought she must be nice, she doesnt have the eyes of a mean person.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:24 pm

Seeing his confusion Arianna stepped closer to him, not wanting to scare him off she did not do want she wanted which was pull this scared boy into a hug. She smiled sweetly. “I just said that since I did not know your name, but a son is a male child” She shook her head. “Nay it is not a problem at all, I would be honoured to have you.” It would be she head been searching for someone to tend to like the woman had done for her. Sure she was a doctor, but it was lonley in the house with only the cats and dogs to keep her company.

When his stomach growled she licked her lips. “Now come eat, let me feed you, and tend to you, I can tell that you are injured I am well trained in medience” She paused, “I promise you that I will not harm you, please let me show you Shinigami, that is a nice name” She took her hand and took him to a restrant where all the stuff on the menu also had a picture so he didn’t have to read. “You can order anything” The waitor came over “I will have a tea, and this gentle man will have what ever he wants”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:14 pm

When she led him, he gladly followed. He remembered his injuries and replied,"okay." He was trained to do as asked and to be nice. Once he sat down and looked at the menu, he could barely read but the pictures helped. he never had food like this before. He didnt know what anything was. He was used to eating the simple things like bread.

He layed the menu down and said,"do they have dog food?" He only knew the name because he saw it often. She used to feed him food from a can, and later he learned that its dog food. He never had much of anything else. bread, milk, water, dogfood. Every now and then, when his master was asleep or out for a little while he would steal small pieces of candy, he didnt know what they where but he liked how they tasted sweet, he only has three left now. Turns out they ended up being jolly ranchers and he opens one and puts it in his mouth and quickly spits it out cause it hit his fhang. He was in severe pain, he never knew that was sensitive. He placed his hand on his jaw where his fhang is and tries rubbing the pain away, after several minutes the pain subdues and goes away.

The pictures on the menu all looked strange, he didnt know what anything was on it and he was afraid to try it. Then he remembered she gave him a compliment on his name and then said,"my name means death god." He didnt know why his mother named him that.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:40 pm

When he looked over the pictures she could see his confusion. She was shocked when he made his dog food coment, “That’s all you had” She was going to recommend a hamburger but when he winced on the candy. “Do your teeth hurt?” I would suggest a soup with a sandwhich then, it will be easy on your stomach if you had been off of food for awhile, how about chicken noddle soup, it will help you feel better, with some milk to help you get used to other liquids then water” She paused “How does that sound?” She wanted him to make a choice, it might be scary for him but she hoped that he would be brave enough to speak up.

The waitress came back and Arianna ordered. “I will have some chicken noddle soup and a sandwhich, the bacon lettice tomatoe please and my compaion here will have” She trailed off letting him speak up. She nodded a encouragment to help him make the choice and speak up, if she noticed him struggling she would order for him, she wanted to see how bad off this poor boy was.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:05 pm

he turns his head some and said,"well yeah, dont you eat it too?" He didnt know that dog food was only for dogs and not humans. to him it was breakfast,lunch, and dinner. When she said teeth he replied,"ah-um, yea." He didnt know how to tell her about his fhangs, he wasnt really sure about it himself. its only been about 5 days since he has been free from his former master.

He looked at her with much confusion and said,"what is chicken noodle soup? and whats a sandwhich?" these where all new things to him, never even hearing of them before. When he saw the waiter come up he went silent and listened to her order her food and when she gestured for him to order he simply said,"please master, order me what you want me to have." He was so used to saying that, that moment he felt like he was with his former master. he had to look up and see the woman to remind him that she is dead, he looked back down and was expecting to get smacked for looking up. Everything in his mind keeps pointing out all the wrong things he is doing even though he is not with his former master anymore.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:22 am

Adrianna again felt bad for him. He nodded to the waitress. “He will have the same as me” The waitress then nodded and left. Adrianna slowly brought her hand to his. “Its going t be a long, hard road, but I will be with you every step of the way.” She stopped and picked up a spoon. “Now when the soup comes just do what I do alright.” She smiled gently “Just follow my lead and you will do fine Shinra I promise you” She smiled. “I will teach you to read, and write, and anything else that you want to know, your life is going to be better I promise, you will never have to beg, or do anything else for a meal” She nodded “I realize its going to be hard. But we can take it slow, one day at a time.

Once they were home she would remind him that he was no longer a slave and now free but she wouldn’t do it here, she didn’t want to embarrass him. She smiled gently at him. “I am not going to strike you I give you my word come on look up” Her words were soft and not demanding. She brought her hand to his hand and softly stroked it. “Its going to be okay, no more mean women trying to tell you what you have to do.”

The soup came and Adrianna smiled and thanked the woman then took a spoon showing him, then put the spoon in the soup, scooped up some soup then brought it to her lip and blew gently “You blow gently in case it is hot” She then brought the spoon to her lips and drank it slowly. “Now you try” She smiled, it was more of her asking him and not telling him. She leaned back and waited to see if he would like it or not.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:16 am

When Adrianna slowly brought her hand to his, he first felt afraid,afraid to even move, buthe soon found that she simply wished to touch him. He found her graceful touch comfortinga and relaxing, maybe he could live at peace with this woman. He listened to the woman, not knowing what most words meant but they sounded good to him. To him its like an angel rescuing a small puppy. He picked up his spoon to immitate her, never knowing what it was used for back when he was kept in the cage of a house by that woman.He looked at the woman showing the spoon to him and said,"I dont have to lick it up?" The woman made sure to treat him like a dog,eating food for a dog, eating like a dog, and occasionally being told to bark upon order like a trained german sheppard. When she said his name it made him relax ever so slightly.

Feeling like a slave being treated to royalty, which was something that he never experienced. When the woman said she wouldnt strike him, he didnt know weither to trust her or disbelieve her. BUt after a moment he figured she has been kind so far so she just may be a nice person. He looked up at her slowly, almost fearing that he would get slapped. When she told him that its gonna be ok, he simply went quiet. He didnt know how to react, normally he would just agree with his master by saying something like yes master. She loved being called master, it must have given her a since of power and made her feel in controll. She loved tormenting Shinra, her most rememorable trait was that she liked Shinra to be naked at all times unless she was taking him out in public. Clothes to him where just something that he didnt wear inside the house, and that was cause she always wanted easy access when ever she wanted him.

He immitated her, he missed his mouth entirely and the hot soup from the spoon fell on his lap ; burning him severely on his upper theigh. He wanted to scream,but he knew better. She had made him accustomed to pain, very tolerable of it at that. Even though the pain was intense, he showed no sign of it. Rather he just tried again but this time making it to his mouth. He had not blown on the soup, this time he burned his tounge. He quickly swallowed the soup, not wanting any more of the hot stuff. Not to mention that it was bothering hisf fhangs, the heat from the soup was making his fhangs hurt. He needed something luke warm for it to be tolerable.

He took the milk that was given to him, but before drinking it. He looked at the milk very closely, smelling it, and doing everything he could trying to figure out what it is. After a few minutes he drinks some of it and instantly puts the milk back on the table and coughed some, the milk tasted strange and had a weird texture. It was deffinately something that he never had before. He had seen milk jugs in the womans house but they where always empty and he neverknew what they where for. He was often like a little puppy finding new things. It seemed like nomatter what he did there was always something that he didnt know or didnt see.

He sits there quietly waiting to go to her house, his hunger still there but he didnt want to eat the food. It only caused him pain, the one thing that he knew for sure that he would feed from was a pregnant woman. Her breasts would be emitting milk that he could drink, but this milk was different. But to him he didnt know that it was only pregnant women that could produce milk, to him it was every woman with breasts. He looked at the woman before her and thought she has rather large breasts, they should have plenty of milk, but little does he know that the woman is not pregnant, but that doesnt stop him from wanting to try later. He decided that he would try when he fucks her, he had forgotten that he isnt with his master anymore and he reverts back to how he used to be, remembering the womans desires for sex. When he goes back with the woman, he intends to satisfy this womans needs.

((Sorry If I ramble a little to much, I found a sweet spot and used it Razz ))
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:54 am

Arianna could see that he was nervous still, the abuse that this poor boy had gone through was evident, she had shook her head gentle when he asked if he had to lick it up. “I promise I will never make you lick up anything ever again, life is going to get better, all the things she made you are in the past I promise” She softly took his hand in her own. “I know this is all strange so we are going to take it slow okay? Let me know if something is confusing or scary alright?” She had a feeling that he wouldn’t understand but in time she hoped that he would learn to trust her and recover from his years of abuse.

When the soup was brought and he had burned herself Arianna wanted to jump up and comfort him but she held back wanting him to feel more comfortable with her first. When it burned him the second time she motioned for the waitor to come but in the process he had drank the milk, when he didn’t like that it was clear tht he had never had milk before either this worried her, she knew that he wouldn’t be that healthy. In time she would give him a full check up to see if he was healthy.

When the waitor came over Arianna paid then stood up and offered her hand to him. ‘Come we are going to go home” She smiled “That is if you want to” She wanted it to be clear that she wasn’t comanding him but asking him. “I am sorry you didn’t like the food, but lets go home and I will give you something else, you need to eat it will make you feel better if we can find something that doesn’t hurt”

Once they were outside she began to walk with him to her house, some of the towns cats began to follow her, knowing that she woould feed them. She turned to him and spoke softly. “I hope you don’t mind cats Shrina I have quite few in the house, and the strays come to my house for food and shelter when its wet or cold.” She pulled a small kitten out of her pocket, “This little one was abandoned by his owners, she I will take this one home and nurse it back to health” She softy petted him and smiled at him agin. “Do you like cats”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:29 pm

When she promised him things would get better he didnt say anything at all, he wasnt sure to believe her or not. When she took his hand, he felt better and feels like he can trust her. He never trusted anyone before, not like he ever had the chance to try.

He stood up beside her and said,"I would like to." He didnt feel as nervous around her now, the woman fed him and is now giving him shelter. He felt as if she maybe a nice person.

He started freaking out once the cats where following her, he felt like they where following him rather than her. He never seen a cat before in his life, there was many things that henever saw before andhe didnt know where to begin at the list. He quickly grabbed onto her in fear of the cats, he simply didnt know what they where so he was afraid of them. When she pulled out a small kitten from her pocket, he was still afraid but not so much anymore. He rubbed the kitten's ears and without realising it he spoke in a different language saying,"hey." But it wasnt a language that was recigniseable. He thought he was still speaking english. But the next thing he said was in english,"can I have one?" He meant the cat, he wanted a kitten. He read in books that raising an animal brings a close bond between the two and he needed a bond badly. Especially from all the stress he had been put through.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:02 am

Grateful that he came with her she knew it wasa big step that he was taking and it would hopefully be the frist of many she was so proud of Shrina she could tell that he was worried and when he grabbed her arm that only made her more sure. “Its Okay Shrina, they are just following me , seems its going to storm tonight they are seeking food and shelter.” She smiled softly as more joined “There are going to be a lot when we get home, they all come when its raining”

When he asked for a kitten Arianna nodded. “How about this little fur ball right here, he is still young so oyu are going to have to feed him through a bottle and paper train him, but I trust you, your frist job is to name him” She slowly continued walking with him until she reached a nice house. It was big with a gate around it she opened the gate and the cats went running and went through the cat door.

The house was large and brightly painted in the front there was flowers everywhere she walked up the stairs slowly and unlocked the door, as soon as they walked in she was greated by a plump older lady Arianna smiled “Martha this is Shriana he is going to be staying with us for a while, he is a bit skitish so please bare with him” Martha smiled “Good day Shina you don’t have to worry about me I am kind, I promise you, this is a good place” Arianna smiled then took his hand “Here let me give you the tour, except for Martha’s room you have free range of the house, I will give you your own room and I will have it close to mine in case you are scared”

Too take it slow she took him up stairs and showed him his room it had a bed a dresser, big windows over looking the forest , and a pool, his own bathroom with a soaking up, tolit, shower and sink. She looked at him. “I will get my seemtress” she paused. “Clothes maker come and messure you tommrow to make you some new clothes, what are your favorite colours you can paint your room what ever colour you want.”

She sat him on the bed. “Now you wanted a kitten” She handed him the kitten “Come with me and we will feed him” She walked again down the stairs and then the cats came running she walked in to the kitten and begain to put some wet and dry food in bowls and fed the cats, then taking a small bottle out of the fridge and put it in the microwave, then took it out shook he put it on her wrist to test it then handed it to him. “Now with the top part put that near his mouth and he will begin to drink it, try to get him to drink it all he needs it to be strong.

Arianna smiled watching him. “You are so good at that, you are going to make it here, but you still need to eat too, I am going to make a couple things and you tell me if its good alright? While Im doingthat you keep feeding your kitten there” She purposly said “your” to prove to him that he trusted him wth the kitten. While that was going on she put out three bowls in one she had some apple sause warmed it up to luke warm then in an other she had some left over ground beef and in the third she gave him somecooked rice then brough it back since his hands were busy she took the spoon of the semi warm apple sause to his lips. “How about you try this and please tell me if you don’t like it, I will understand, I just want to try and find oyu something. After he tired the apple juice she would try the others hopeing to find himsomething.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:32 am

When she told him about the cats he relaxed, but he kept holding onto her arm still afraid of the cats. When she gave him the kitten and told him to name her, he was shocked. He never had something like this before, he was never allowed to have something like this. He knew what a name was, but he was having a hard time thinking of something and then he said,"I wanna name her your name, is that ok?"

He welcomed the warmth of the house, it felt really good which made him relax and feel safe. When she took him to the old lady he froze, she reminded him of his former master. He quickly hid behind the lady that gave him the kitten and whispered,"please dont let her beat me." He was afraid that she would beat him for not doing what he was supposed to, but when she spoke he remembered that the woman is dead and he stopped worrying so much.

He looked at the room that she gave to him and then said,"this room is big." He looked at the clothes that he waswearing and realised they are rags, bits and pieces torn and cut from several beatings and then he looked at her and said," thank you". When she had asked for his favorite colors he replied,"black and red." Those where the only colors that he had ever really seen and known about, all others where a mystery to him.

He put the nipple of the bottle in the cats mouth and it began drinking the contents in the bottle, it brought him joy to feed the cat. He smiled and felt like he and the cat would be the best of friends. He felt good when he was complimented on feeding his kitten, he then knew that this woman was good.

When she brought him the food and was going to feed him, he keeps holding the kitten while she feeds him. He liked the apple sause, mostly because it didnt bother his fhangs, but it tasted good to. After he had the spoon full he looks at her and said,"it tastes really good, and it doesnt bother my fhangs." He told the woman because he felt like she must have fhangs too, he doesnt know that she is only human. The main thing he feeds on is blood, food is just something to delay his feeding and after missing out on a few days he can be pretty hungry. Luickily baby vampires only drink a little and dont need as much as a grown up would.

When she turned to the side he kissed her on the neck gently while making sure to hold the cat and the bottle. He didnt want to drop his new friend. The kiss was meant in many ways. He wanted to feed from her, and felt he has to please her.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:15 am

Arianna saw the way that he was acting and she knew that he was worse off then she even thought in the frist place but she would take it slow. But she also knew the kitten would help. “Ifyou want to name her Arianna that is fine, we will have plently of kittens coming in so you wil have many chances to name them. She smiled and nodded. “I know the cats can be kinda scary but they just want love and would be your best friend if you give them a scratch behind the ear or play wth them” She paused “All in good time though”

She looked at his clothing. “After the kitten is done eating and you have eaten I would like to tend to your wounds” She paused if you would like me too, take away the pain, and clean them” She licked her lips nervously “I am afraid to say me cleaning them might hurt a litte but if they get any more infected they are going to hurt more, so trust me its going to be better in the end.”

As he took the apple sause she smiled. “Well this is good you need to eat something” She continued feeding him partly ignoring the fang comment, she was certain that he had just made a little mistake she continued to feed him then moved on to the beef. She softly spoke then “What do you mean fang dear? They are called teeth see?” Then she smiled showing all her teeth and no fangs. But as he kissed her she smied. “That was really nice but you don’t have to do that here, I don’t even like sex” She chewed her bottom lip as if she was lost in thought then shook her head “Sorry I tend to day dream now how do you lke the beef?”

((ooc sorry its short but they have to go through the food lol))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:39 am

He continued eating the apple sause as she would give it to him, about halfway though the bowl he said,"I dont want anymore applse sause." he wasnt full but the food was not doing it for him.When she said he could name alot of cats and kittens he smiled and said,"Im gonna name them all Arianna." He countinued smiling, revealing his fhangs by accident, not knowing that they should be hidden.

The kitten finally finishes off the bottle and looks like she is falling asleep so he lays her down on the floor gently so that she could sleep. He took off his shirt revealing all the scars on his chest from the woman beating him, some where fresh and many where still open because they where hard to heal. When she offered to clean them he replied,"would you please, they hurt." The only reason he couldnt heal them himself was because he hadnt fed in a long time.

When she said they where called teeth, he looked down and said,"oh," he really thought they where fhangs but then again the woman could be right. THey look just like the rest of his teeth but just a little different in length, and that they form to a point.

When she told him he didnt have to do that here he felt as if she was resisting him and her urges, but she used to do this all the time. But when she said she didnt like sex he thought she was just using a tactic that his former master used, so he just sat there for a little while thinking. He saw that she chewed at her bottom lip, thats when he realised that she was lying about not liking sex.

He looked at her and thought about seducing the woman andgiving her what she really wants, but then he thought when should he feed. He started thinking to hard and then stopped thinking about it all together. He would just do it when the time was right.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:41 am

When he no longer wanted the apple sause she nodded. “Alright” She had smiled but she was nervous, she knew Shrina was a sex slaveand he would be used to sleeping with women, but Arianna wasn’t ready, sure it had been years since her abuse she just wasn’t ready yet. She laughed when he menioned naming all the cats after her, “Well that could get confusing naming ll the cats that Shrina” She paused “In time you will name them all something else, they will have different personalites and do different things that will make a different name come to mind”

She smiled and offered him a bit of the cooked beef but then he had put the kitten down and lifed off his shirt Arianna stood and gsped at his wounds. “Ohhh Shrina” She stood and walked to him “Come wth me I need you in the bathroom” She took him by the hand andinto the bathroom, there she ligh some candles and then took out numorus bottles and bandages she sighed. “I am sorry Shrina ths is going to hurt they all need to be cleaned though.

She then slowly began to clean them all up, trying to minimze the pain by some where oozing which meant pain but also meant they were getting clean. She then bandaged them all up and looked at him in the mirror. “Shrin there is something you need to know” She paused “When I said eally don’t like sex I meant it, you see years ago I was abused by my uncle, rented out to hs drunkund buddes, to me sex means nothing but pain, so you are really free here”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:42 pm

He didnt know what else to name the cats other than by his saviors name, so he just managed to keep himself quiet. But maybe he would learn of something else to name them after, she was right. they would have different personalities and maybe that would give him a spark to name them with.

He follows her to the bathroom so that she could administer aid to his wounds, but once she starts applying the medicene it hurts so bad that he couldnt tolerate it. It came as a natural response, he bit into her neck quickly and started feeding. the pain was inducing the desire to feed, the pain was so bad and intense that he was forgetting everything.

He quickly stopped, he hadnt taken much, but it was enough to show her what he is. He then was afraid that she would reject him for what he was. He had lost controll again, the second woman. but atleast he managed to stop himself before harming her.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:23 am

Senceing his pain Airanna had closed her eyes against the thretening tears. She hated seeing anyone in pain and even hated it more that she was the reason that he was hurting but it needed to be done, she had hoped to distracted him by talking about her past but he seemed to want nothing to do with that. Her eyes were still closed when she felt him move.

She opened her eyes just in time to see a flash and then see him in the mirror sinking his teeth….no fangs into her neck she gasped, the pain was incrediable she was about to cry out when he stopped she leaned against the back wall gasping for air her hand on her bleeding wound. “Shrine, you are a…a…” She didn’t finish the sentence. “Does this mean I am going to be one now too” Her heart was beating, she was very confused and slightly scared.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:36 am

He leaned as close to her as possible, he then knew that he was different from her and that he must be something of a myth to her. So he tries to comfort her by puttting his hands on her hips and rub them ever so slightly, not enough to make her horny, but just enough to relax her. He knew what she was trying to ask him, so he only nodded his head in a motion that says yes.

When she asked if she would be like him, he shook his head and said,"no, i cant do that yet. " He leaned down to her and gently removed her hand from her neck, then right after he put her hand on his neck while he bit into her again but into the same spot that he had previously bitten into. He figured that she didnt force him away so she must be ok with it. But then again he needed more blood, he was hungry. He would only need a little bit of her blood to sustain him, and he knew it. so he intends to only take what he needs. The taste was heavenly to him, it caused him to moan while he feeds from her. Part of it feeling good to him, but as a natural response he started rubbing himself against her trying to seduce her. he wasnt doing it on purpose, it was her blood that was making him do it. it was as if it was turning him on
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:36 am

As soon as his hands hit her hips she felt her body tensed up, clearly he hadnt been listenng to her story, she had been raped, much like her, she couldn’t handle being close that was why she had so many cats they didn’t judge and they understood but Shina clearly didn’t he had been brain washed to make him think that every woman would want sex but she really ddnt, it made her get close to a panic attack.

She was about to tell hm agan when he sank his teeth in again she gasped as she felt her blood leaving her body, she didn’t know what to think, she knew she should be frightend and stop him but she didn’t want to offend him. But that changed s he started to rub against he she then gently pushed hm away with tears in her eyes. She shook her head. “Im sorry Shina but I cant handle being touched like that, ts not you its me” She then grabbed some gauze and walked out of the bathroom then stopped. “The bed is freshly cleaned and there are some clothes in there, they should fit, and we will talk in the morning” She paused. “That is if you chose tostay” With that she was gone nto her bedroom most of the cats followed her except for Shina’s new kitten she was sticking to the person that fed him.

Arianna lad on her bed and held the gauze to her neck, what had she gottne herself into, how could a man that was trained to plesure a woman at the drop of a hat undersandthat she couldn’t even thnk of sex? She closed her eyes and tried to get some sleep, she knew it seemed cold to leave Shrina alone, but he knew where hs bedroom was and Arianna wanted him to understand tht he was free to stay or go as he pleased. And to understand that he was not hers but his own free person now and he didn’t hae to sty if he didn’t want to
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:09 am

When she pushed him back he didn't resist, that was one thing he was taught not to do otherwise he would get punished. He noticed her tears and was curious about them, he didnt know what they where or what they meant. To him it was something strange.

When she mentioned that she couldnt handle how he was touching her, he thought it was weird but he went with it. When she offered him the bed he looked at her while thinking about her and then said,"I would want to stay with you master." He was still thinking that she was his master, he couldnt help it. So many things made him remember what happened. THe only thing that made him forget was feeding and having sex, those where the only times that he didnt feel like a sex slave.

Shinra grabbed one of the cats before it managed to get to far, he wanted to play with one. He knew he couldnt play with the kitten due to its age so he decided that an older kitty would be better. he laid the cat on his bed but it simply hissed at him. He didnt know that it was a warning, or what it meant. He just went along as if nothing happened at all. He reached out to rub the cats fur, when it suddenly bit into his hand and quickly let go. He pulled his hand back and hid into the nearest corner of the room, he was definately afraid now. He held his injured hand with his free hand trying to stop the pain but it wasnt working.

Eventually he started whimpering from the pain, blood was pouring out of his hand slowly. He didnt know how to stop it, he didnt even know what it was. He knew that when he would bite into a womans neck he could feed, but he didnt know that this was what he was feeding on. The pain seemed to grow worse as time went on so the whimpering became louder and louder as time went along.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:04 pm

Laying in her bed Arianna head was swarmng, she had rescued a man, that young man who was more like a child was a vampire, and was feeding on her. What was more was that he didn’t understand that she was abused too as a child. But she had grown to hate sex, it hurt and made her flash back to being tied down and raped over and over again. She brought her knees to her chin and sat there staring off into space.

She perked up though when she heard whimpering she got out of bed and walked into Shrina’s room she then saw him cowering n a corner she stepped forward to him and knelt down seeing the injures she softly picked him up easily carring him and brought him back to the bathroom. “Its not that bad this tme so she just cleaned it with water and put a piece of gauze on it then smiled to him. “Lets pick a cat that is my most gentle one.” She was gone for a minute then came back with a fat black cat, “This Comet, he is my most gentle cat, I promise you he wll not scratch or bite you” To prove her point she placed comet in Shrina’s arms “Now see” She sighed. “Its your first night here so I am going to let you sleep in my bed, and I will sleep in the chair” agan he picked him and Comet up, and placed them both on her bed. Comet turned around three times and cuddled into Shrina side and fell asleep. “Comet is a great cat and he will keep you company”

With that Arianna sat beside him in the rocking chair and smiled at him. “Now get some rest Shrina
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:48 pm

When she came into the room, he held up his hand showing her that the cat bit him and said,"it hurts." He didnt know what else to say other than that, that was the only thing that he could think of at the moment. But when she took him to the bathroom and bandaged up his hand he simply smiled at her and said,"thank you for making the pain go away." The water infact had made the pain go away, and he was greatful for that. When she said something about a cat, he looked at her oddly and then when she brought back a fat cat, he smiled and said,"she is beautiful." He liked the cat alot, he wanted to play with her some, but the cat wanted to sleep. so he let the cat sleep as he rubbed the cat's back.

When she placed them on the bed, Shinra yawned some, also revealing his fhangs while doing so. He laid down beside the cat and fell asleep quickly. It was easy for him to go to sleep on a bed like that. To him that was royalty, so soft, and warm. He wasnt used to sleeping on a bed.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:04 am

Watching himsleep Arianna smiled. He was so sweet, there was the whole vampire thing though. She would have to keep him safier, and feed him somehow, she didn’t want him harming her cats but she couldn’t have him feed off of her all the time either she leaned back in the rocking chair and let it rock her to sleep. She didn’t mind sleeping sitting up.

In the mornng she awoke bright and early left Shrina sleeping and went to have a quick shower then walked back into the room to check up on him. Not fully knowng yet what she was going to do with him, of course she wouldn’t kick him out but she she couldn’t become a vampire, she was needed in the community, she sat back in the chair brushng her hair waiting for him to wake up.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:48 pm

He woke up later in the morning, way after she had taken a shower. To be percise, he woke up when she sat down and started brusing her hair. He looked at her and then said,"Did you sleep well?" HE had had the best sleep that he has ever had in a while, he looked at his kitten and it started meowing at him and then Shinra said,"I think she is hungry."

He was new to the having a pet thing, he figured it must be hungry. But then again he didnt know anything else about taking care of a pet.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next