The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sex Slave ((Mature, woman needed.))

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sex Slave ((Mature, woman needed.)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sex Slave ((Mature, woman needed.))

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:33 pm

When he awoke Arianna smiled in greeting "I slept well thank you how about you Shrina" She made a point to use his name as often as she could to make him more human. As the kitten mewed Arianna smiled " I do belive you are right Shrina" She stood "Lets bring both your kitten and Comet down stairs for breakfast, Comet is such a mooch that he will love you forever if you simply feed him" Wth that she stood and waited to see what he would do.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Sex Slave ((Mature, woman needed.)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sex Slave ((Mature, woman needed.))

Post by Mikuo Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:58 am

He smiled, feeling like he is safe and comfortable here with her. He looked at her eyes as if looking for something while saying,"I slept well." He picked up the kitten gently and then cradled his arms so that he could hold his kitten, once he finished that, he then stood up as he rubbed the kittens fur waiting for her to lead him to where ever she would take him and his kitten.

He was already loving his kitten, already forming a bond with it. He hardly cared about the other cat. To him his kitten was the only one that mattered to him, as if the kitten was his sibling or something.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Male Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2009-01-10

http://harp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:58 am

Smiling Arianna walked into the kitchen wth him and layed out all thefood for the cats then turned to Shrina handing him a small bottle of milk for the kitten, "Can you feed this to your kitten" She then smiled and sat down. "Now we have to have litle talk, I know your training is to have you to have a lot of sex" She paused. "But I am just not ready for it I am stll too scared of it okay?" She lcked her lips nervously. "As I told you last night, untill I ran away I was abused and raped repedialy and sex is nothing but pain"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:22 pm

He gives the bottle to the kitten while looking at it and smiling. Its front paws brushed up against his hand, as if she was holding onto him while she fed. her claws didnt even come out, as if she thought he was her father or something. When Arianna mentioned something about sex, he faced her and said,"Training isnt what I would call it, but thats all that I know. I dont know anything else. Not to mention I desire it alot, thanks to that woman. I just cant resist, never knew how to." When she mentioned about how she was abused, he looked at her oddly and asked,"whats abused???" But when she said sex was pain, he looked at her and said,"how come its pain for you, it feels really good to me. makes me feel like im in controll."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:49 am

Watching him feed the kitten Arianna smiled “That’s it Shrina you are dong really good” She then continued to chew her lip as he talked. She didn’t understand how he could enjoy it, sex made her feel dirty and always meant pain for her. She sighed she knew that she would have to answer their questions.

“Well abuse is when some one hits you, or harms you, or hurts you” She paused. “It can be with hands, or weapons or words” She paused. “Or if someone forces you to have sex that is abused too.” She nodded. “When I was abused, I was reditatly raped, forced to have sex when I didn’t want to so much that I cant even sleep without clothes on” She agained paused. “For you it makes you feel in controle for me it makes me feel week again.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:57 am

The kitten in his arms finishes off the bottle shortly after Arianna gave him a compliment for feeding the little kitten. He laid the kitten down on the floor gently and it ran away, it looked so cute. It did a fast pace walk to Arianna's room. When she told him what abuse was he lowered his head and said,"I been abused all my life." He looked at her slowly and then raised his head back up to her, he wanted to hug her but he couldnt find the power to move.

He lowered his head once more while saying,"let me make it so you can enjoy it and not feel weak, take me and be in controll. Thats the only way I know how to have sex." He was wanting her entirely, he could already picture her and him together. Images flow through his head like a waterfall, causing him to get fully erect. A large buldge begins to form in his pants, and he wasnt afraid to show it. He was comfortable being naked all the time, afterall he wasnt used to wearing clothes. the clothes seemed to try to hide his body's responses to his desires that he is having. Then he thought that she could take controll and take it slow, so he decided to say,"when you take me, take your time and take it slow."

After a few seconds of standing there, he decides to move closer to her. He takes a few steps towards her, but stops when he is right infront of her. he looked at her eyes, and then her lips and whispered,"Its ok, relax and let your mind go wander freely." He moved to her neck slowly to show her that he wants to be passionate and give her the best time she ever had, something about her lures him to her. Something about her has him liking her and wanting her, he doesnt think of her as his master anymore. But rather as someone that he could go all in for and give all his emotions to, having sex with her wouldnt be just sex for him. IT would be more, like the connecting of his heart to hers. But hopes that she will share the same feelings towards him.

He didnt delay even a second, he kissed her neck slowly making sure to give the fullest effect with each and every kiss. Her warmth could be felt with each kiss that he gave her, it was something that he liked. Her skin has a slight flavor, kinda tastes like she had on perfume or possibly soap. But whatever it was, it was in her skin and he can smell and taste it. He liked the scent, he could tell her body was clean and that was something that he liked about her. He didnt want to rush her, so he just stayed with the kissing, and he didnt wanna advance to fast. Slow and steady wins the race, or so he had been told several times in his life. He never knew the meaning till now, Now he understood why he was always told that line. Taking it slow feels better and is more intense, as if the world is slowing down to a grinding hault. As if the rain has stopped falling entirely but caught in mid air, as if they where in there own little world.

This was a feeling that he didnt wanna come out of, in this world he felt like he was someone else. Someone new, as if he didnt have a past. As if he could start over and be with someone. His lips continued to graze her neck slowly, continuing to press his soft lips against her smooth neck. He wanted her to take him, and him taking it slow would be the best way. He wants her to be in controll, and possibly fall in love with him.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:44 am

Arianna smiled as she watched the kitten run off. “She is going to give herself a bath and sleep, that’s all they do when they are this young” She watched Shrina closely to see his reaction, her heart was breaking for him. He was coming to the realiation that his life had not been normal she felt for him but she knew this was the first step to healing. Now that he knew that his life was not rght before he came to her she hoped that he would understand now that there was more to life then sex.

But when he begain talking again Adrianna froze she knew then that he wasn’t going to let it go. She went to shake her head. Her take controle? She wouldn’t even know how to before she was either tied up or told to lay still and not move. And now Shrina wanted her to take controle and be like all the ones that abused both of them? She shook her head “Shrina I don’t know if I could”

When he begain to move closer she felt her body trembling she was nervous and it was clear. When he continued to talk she swallowed tring to relax she didn’t want to hurt hs feelings but she was terrified right now. She looked up at him. But then he started to kiss her, she let out a soft sigh, she hadnt felt that before.

She turned and caught his lips and looked up at him. “Shrina I never was in controle most of the time I was blindfolded so I couldn’t tell who they were. So I don’t even know what to do” She paused. “But your touches are causing different feelings in me, ones that I don’t fully understand” She turned her face and in one brave moment caputred his lips, much like her romantic novels discribed. She slightly parted her lips for him being careful of the fangs.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:53 am

He smiled when she mentioned the cat about to give itself a bath and go to sleep, he thought it was kinda cool that a cat could do all that. But that didnt slow him down, it was like a ball that was already rolling and couldnt be stopped.

Her insecurities where apparent, they wherent even trying to hide. But understood why from what she told him, when she doubted herself he placed his finger on her lips and whispered,"Its ok, just do what comes to you."

He knew by her sigh that she was starting to give in and relax, this made him feel better about what he is trying to do. He wanted her to be in controll entirely, with each kiss he makes sure that she could stop him at any moment or to take controll of him and have him as she wants him. His hands still at his sides as to show that he is not trying to take controll.

When she kissed him, he felt a spark in it that he liked. Now feeling like there could be a relationship between them, hoping that sex wouldnt be just sex. He slowly takes off his shirt that he was wearing while listening to her and looking at her. He thought she would know what to do when it comes to sex, she knew about alot of other things. When she had Kissed him, It was the most passion that he had ever felt from a woman. He felt like he could melt, having sex with this woman wouldnt be just sex for him, part of him would be giving himself to her for her to have in her heart. His voice was soft and low as he spoke,"Just do what comes to you, follow your desire's." He paused for a moment and then continued,"Im starting to form feelings for you."

He grabbed her hand gently and placed it over his heart and whispers as he moves to her neck again,"I want to give you my heart." His lips met up with her neck again, continuing to send slow passionate kisses all up and down her neck. The remarkable thing was he didnt want to feed, everything he had was focused on her and pleasing her body and mind. She offers so much help and heals so many, but she too has something that needs to be helped and healed. Maybe the one she took in could be the one to heal her and help her through her insecurities.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:03 am

Arianna still didn’t know fully what to do she was trying to let go of her insecurites but it was so hard. She had been taught to fear intimacy to never let anyone get close because it always resulted in pain. She ha been hurt so many times that anyone getting close scared her because she knew that they would leave her, or beat her or something she liked being alone but now Shigna had entered her life and seemed intent on pursing more with her. She knew in her mind that he would hurt her like all the others so in her mind she would let him take what he wanted but she would not give him her heart for that was too broken. And she was too scared to let it break more. For it wasn’t much left of it she feared.

So she went along wth what he did and what he was doing. But as he took off his shirt she begain to get nervous agan she was torn between looking away and looking at him. He was good looking but she was to scared of getting hurt again, when he took his hand to her heart she looked up at him “I do not know what to do” She stared at her hands in her lap. “I…I” She looked up at him again “I am suppse to be your rescurer not the other way around” She was clearly struggling with this all. “How do I know that you are not brain washed so badly that you are just doing this because of your life?” She paused “Like just continuin what you were brought up doing”

She took his hand and lightly kissed it “Prove to me that this is what you want to do and its not just out of habit” She was trying to buy some time to get more used to him, and his touches. She was still not completely sure how to handle it all, part of her wanted to take him to her room and kiss him and feel his arms around her, the other part knew that she had just rescured him and he most likely needed time to get used to it all, being free and in the real world.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:16 am

He could tell that this woman was afraid but he could relate in a way. Her life was almost like his in just about every way. When she told him that she didnt know what to do he licked her ear and whispered,"enjoy it, enjoy everything and do what you want." He placed her hands at the button of his pants and gestures for her to take them off him. When she told him that she is supposed to be the one saving him and not the other way around he whispered,"everything and everyone needs saving at some point in time." when she basically asked if he was wanting this or just doing it because he was taught to, he looked at her breast and then her pussy and said,"Im doing this because I want to, I have been wanting to have sex for over a week now."

He licked her ear again as he went lower on her neck and started kissing her neck slowly while licking it, he wanted her badly. She has no idea how bad he wants her or how big he is. He didnt wanna rub against her due to being careful to not rush her into it, he was going slow like he was trying to fuck a virgin.

When she asked him to prove his desire for her, he then took her hand and put it down his pants and made sure that she could feel his cock, he looked at her and whispered,"I have never wanted sex this bad, I have never been this hard." He felt like she was tryin to buy time, but the more time that went by was the more that he wanted her.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:39 am

Chewing her bottom lip again she wasn’t used to this and she wasn’t sure if she was ready, it was clear that Shrina wanted her and needed her but her fear was creeping up again ,the flash backs and the memories. But she could see that he seemed to need this that it was more of a want, could ths be some form of feeding for him, with out the blood? She gasped as he began to lick at her ear and neck. “Enjoy it?” She whispered still confused how could one enjoy something that only meant pain for so many years? She shook like mad when he placed her hands on his botton. She swallowed hard and looked up at him. She shook her head “I…I I cant”

When he started to kiss her neck she gasped again and moaned out she was losing controle the one thing she used to protect herself. And she didn’t know what she would do without it. She smiled weakily at his words. But she still couldn’t understand wanting to have sex, the concept was a forign concept, but for Shrina’s sake she decided to continue for him.

When she felt his hot, hard rod she nearly recoiled but she stuck with it, her heart was beating fast then she took her hand away and with out looking at him she spoke softly. “Shrina lets go to the bedroom, I will allow you to have your way with me”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:14 am

His hunger went unchainged, he wasnt hungry. The only thing that he wants from her is sex and her love, almost as if he is already falling in love with her. When she whispered what he said, he licked her neck again as he kissed it and whispered,"yes, savor it." He moaned as she touched his bottom, which made him bite his lip softly as he became more aroused. It would be very hard for him to stop now. He started kissing her neck a little faster, but not muh faster, each kiss full of passion and love. But he paused as she spoke again, her words nearly stopped him. But he smelled her perfume and lost the little control he was managing to have, he started kissing her neck again and whispered,"I wont hurt you baby."

Her moans' sending him deeper and deeper into the passion and desire that he is wrapped in that he lets go entirely and goes all in, now giving her everything he has, trying to seduce her with his best. He slowly goes up and down her neck while he kisses and licks it. He never wanted a woman like this before, felt as if time stopped for them so that they could be alone with out any distractions.

he smiled at her words, as if a little kid being told that he could go get some candy from the candy store. Thoughts rushed in his head all in a split second, he didnt know what to do but then it hit him. He wrapped his arm around her back and the other arm underneath her bottom to support her weight. He walked carefully so not to trip and fall, but after almost a minute he made it to her room and laid her on the bed and quickly layed above her as he kissed her neck again. If she was gonna let him have her she would have to show that she wants it by doing something. When he was a sex slave he wasnt allowed to put himself inside the woman, the woman had to do it. he Looked at her chest and said,"I love your chest." He pulled down her shirt some and kept hsi hand on the shirt so that her breast are more exposed to him, he looks at her, directly in her eyes as he kisses the top of her breasts. He wants to see how she reacts to what he does, its a turn on for him to see his woman in pleasure.

Xuxa_Rene wrote:When she felt his hot, hard rod she nearly recoiled but she stuck with it, her heart was beating fast then she took her hand away and with out looking at him she spoke softly. “Shrina lets go to the bedroom, I will allow you to have your way with me”
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:32 am

Her heart was beating fast and Arianna felt as if she was heading for a panic attack. She wanted this but that confused her, with her past she should not want it. But it was like Shrina was casting some kind of spell on her. But before she really knew what was happening she was in her room and beng laid on her bed. She looked up at him as he hovered around her she was shaking with fear but she assume that after this first time it would be better for her.

She pulled him down and whispered “Shrina help me not be so scared” She had tears in her eyes and she swallowed hard and nodded to add to her plea. She did not even notice that he had pulled down her shirt some or that he was looking at her like a piece of meat. But when he kissed her breats she suddenly gasped and arched her back up and let out a soft moan. “Okay that was good” She softly rubbed his head and then moved his hands to his arms and his back. “Please teach me not to be scared”

(Sorry it is short and so late I accdiently forgot about this one but I hope it gave you an idea for another post)
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:54 pm

Shinra takes off her top gently and slowly removes her bra, slowly licking his lips before he started suckling on her nipples trying to get her over being nervous.

When she pulled him down on her he moaned as his hard cock pressed up against her pussy, when she asked him to help her, he nodded and started kissing her neck heatedly while he slowly pulls her pants down wanting to tease her some first. He smiled when she said that kissing her breast was good, so he thought he would keep it up. Again he starts sucking on her nipples begining to like the taste of her skin, which makes him not want to stop for anything.

When he was asked to teach her to be unafraid, he nodded and whispered,"feel my body and just respond to your desires, I will only put myself inside you when your ready." To show that he was serious and meant it, he kisses her on the lips and then places his mark on her showing that she is his and only his so that others will leave her alone. He gently bites into her breast and then removes his bite and whispered,"Im yours now."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:22 pm

When he stripped her she shivere slightly, But kept her trusting eyes on him she wanted to enjoy this she trusted him but she also knew that if she didnt keep her eyes on him she was likely to have a flashback. She arched her back when he began to suckle her breasts. "Hmmmm I think I like that"

She felt his cock on the edge of her pussy and that caused her to gasp. "I...uhhh" She gasped Nnot sure how to take it and when he took off his pants she swalloed hard but allowd him to do it, She liked the kisses on ehr neck that was causing her to get wet down below.

She began to stroke his arms softly and then his back and hips. When he bit into her she arched heavily. "Okay I am ready" She hotly whispered into his ear
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:33 pm

He started sucking on her nipples and kissing her breast again, he actually liked doing that. PLus he loved how she responded to it as he done it. He smiled when she said that she thinks she likes it, so he kept it up.

He continued to rub his cock against her pussy, wanting to feel her insides. He noticed that she was getting wet, he could feel it on his cock as he rubbed against her. The feeling was really intense and he didnt want to stop. When she told him that she was ready he gently grabbed both her hands. Placing one on his hip so that she could controll how deep and fast he goes and then placed the other hand on his cock while saying,"if your truly ready then put me inside you."

He went back up to her neck and started kissing it while he awaited her response. He felt like she would do it in a heartbeat but knowing that she is trying to over come her fear, and this being the peak of her fear. He whispered in her ear something dirty to try and turn her on,"I wanna get you wet, wrap your legs around me if you put me inside you and hold onto me." At first he was trying to turn her on, he wasnt trying to controll her but he was just trying to tell her how he could get her wet the easiest and her enjoy the sex even more.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:40 pm

The more he suckled on her nipples the more Arianna was getting lost in the passion, She had to keep reminding herself that this was okay that she wasnt in any danger. The ore he rubbed his cock against her the more her body seemed to be crying out for more.

When he put her hand on his hip and cock her breathing became more laboured. She nodded to his instruction and when she was ready she would do it. Finally she took a deep breath and in all one quick motion she arched her hips and pulled his hips and moved his cock to enter her fast and hard she wrapped her hips around him then cried out when she felt it. She held him close and nuzzle his neck her breathing was still laboured and raspy.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:15 pm

He moaned as she put him inside her so quickly, she felt so good, the only thing he could think of doing was to take her slowly so that he wouldnt scare her. He started fucking her slowly while he kissed her neck, feeling every bit of the woman as he made love to her. When she wrapped her legs around him, he felt her warmth from her legs and knew this woman was wanting his cock and he plans to give it to her.

Her breathing was turning him on, plus the way she was holding him was making him want to fuck her even more. He wraps arms around her upper torso and puts his hands on her shoulders so that he can hold onto her while he kisses her neck. Feeling her body's juices all over his cock, slowly starting to turn him on more and more. with each kiss, a thrust was followed directly behind it. He is going for the passionate type of sex, he never felt this good before. The most remarkable thing is that she is really tight, which he knew he wouldn't be able to last too long because of how tight she is. Wanting to make this woman feel her best, he takes his time while making love to her, wanting her to feel every inch of him and enjoy it.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:31 am

Arianna was still nervous but she wanted to see if it was true, if she could really enjoy sex she wasnt sure about it, but she was being proved wrong she was gettng more and more wet and she was enjoying it more. Never before had she been kissed during the act and that made her moan out. "Mmmm I like being kissed" She whispered. "Never been kissed before like that" she drawled out.

Slowly ever so slowly she began to arch her hips up to meet his gently thrusts. She nuzzled her face into his neck. "Ohhh you feel good Shrina"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:24 pm

She was someone who was giving him a confidence boost, making him feel way better and more of a man, or atleast a male vampire. She is turning him on to the point where he is getting into the moment. He continues kissing her neck with every thrust he delivers to her pussy, hoping that she is enjoying it as much as he is if not more than him. He smiled when she was telling him about how she likes the kisses and never been kissed like that before, it was as if she was trying to heal him emotionally and its working.

When she started arching her hips to meet his thrusts he begain thrusting a little faster thinking that she was loving this, the thing that urges him to go faster and faster is the simple fact that she is wet. When she nuzzled her face into his neck he moaned, but when she told him he felt good as she was moaning, that made him go crazy. Now really horny and getting really passionate, he keeps up his pace and starts kissing her neck heatedly while he whispers,"your so wet, its making me want more and more. I dont wanna stop."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:50 am

Arianna was still having to keep her eyes on Shrina in fear of her having a flashback. But she knew if she kept her focus on him she would be okay, and wouldnt be sent into the dangerous path of flashbacks, which would bring on panic attacks and fevers and sweats and she wouldnt be able to get out of bed for days or weeks if that happeend. So she tried her best to keep her eyes on him it was working well though. He seemed really into it.

She cried out in pleasure when he went faster and harder. She was competly lost in the moment, no longer a woman that had been raped and beat and abused but a woman making love to her lover. Forgetting that they had just met she licked his neck and even though she was not a vampriess she gently bit into his neck, not hard enough to break the skin but enough to hopefully intesify the feelings for him.

Arianna held him as he moaned out. "Mmmm your so good do me good" She moaned out.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:45 pm

His breathing became slightly heavier as she bit him, a chill shot down his spine. Not a chill that scares you but the one that you like how it feels. He now knew that he is pleasing her, he never been bit like that before and he loved how it felt, but then the thought of him changing her came into his mind but he quickly thought of her to get the other thought out of his mind.

Her moaning was the one thing that he loves the most and gets turned on by, but when she told him that he was really good and then asking for him to do her good, he couldnt deny the woman what she wants.

He picks up his pace just a little bit, not enough to be forceful, just enough to please her body more and make her titties bounce up and down some. He kept his head at her neck, breathing onto it showing her that he is turned on and also so that he can kiss her neck when ever he feels like it.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:56 pm

Arianna could tell that Shirna was enjoyingwhat she was doing, and he was right after she worked through the pain and fear she was able to enjoy the feelings. She was moaning ever so softly that unless he was listening for it he would have missed it. She licked her lips softly then his neck her tongue making circles on his tender flesh. She hoped what she was doing was a good or bad but ti was what her instincts were teliing her to do.

When he picked up the speed she cried out arching her back so she was nearly all the way off the bed. She was panting and groaning and her titties boncing made a slapping noise and she wrapped her arms around his back holding him close whmpering in his ear.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2