The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 24 Empty Re: Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:43 am

He smiles. "Alrighty then thats fine with me." He says with a smile as he kissed her back just as softly. "I'll help you with the cleaning. " He says as he looked over to the tv and watched the movie with her putting his arm around her and pulling her close to him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 24 Empty Re: Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:12 pm

Liz smiles as they watch the movie together and held onto him closely. When the movie was over, she got up and starts cleaning up the house. She washes the dishes and dries them with a calm smile. The day has seemed to go by fast when Darious is around her. She says to him after a bit, “I am glad that the night has come.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:06 pm

He smiles holding her closely as well. When the movie was over he helped her clean up the house. When they were done he looked over to her with a grin.."Yes yes the night is much much more peaceful." He says with a smile kissing her softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:22 am

Liz kisses him back and looks around to see if she missed anything. She closed her eyes a moment as she could see Drake was close by. She says, “I thought for sure that Drake left. I guess I was wrong.” She looks at Darious and says, “He and his coven are planning something. He is not at all happy with me being with you. I think he is planning on fighting you to see who has the right to be with me.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:33 am

He looked to her and smiles kissing her abck.."Well if thats what he wants then so be it...I know I can take him." He says with a grinas he looked to her. "No ones as fast as me." He muttered
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:09 pm

Liz says, “But he can teleport. So you can’t out run him.” She kisses him softly and looks out at the moon. She says, “You should go hunt. I am going to see Jake and see if he can help us with them.” Within seconds of saying that, she was making her way to Jake’s house. She really did not want Darious and Drake or anybody else fighting over her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:16 pm

He smiles kissing her back jsut as softly..."I can still win." He says with a grin as he then nodded..."Yes that I should." He says with a smile as he kissing her once more before going out side and dissappearing completly as he went to go feed
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:00 am

Liz appeared at Jake’s side. He asks, “Liz why you in such a hurry?” She says, “Drake is causing trouble for all of us. He plans on challenging Darious to a fight. If he loses, I believe a war will begin. I don’t want to be the cause of any fight or war.” He asks, “Aren’t stronger than any normal vampire? Why not kill Drake?” She says, “Because there is a part of me that can’t see him as anything but the person he was.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:42 pm

Darious was out hunting for a few hours befoer comming back and going up to liz's room. He would wait for her there unless he felt that she was in trouble.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:30 am

Jake and Liz talked about what to do with Drake. After about eight hours of trying to just be friends, Liz came home. She looks at Darious a moment with a smile. She then goes up to her room and lays on the bed. She liked that her room was now dark enough to help her sleep a little better. She looks up at her ceiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:54 am

Darious follows her up the stairs and then into her room..."So how did everything go?" He asks her with a smile as he laied down next to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:52 am

Liz sighs and says, “Jake will keep his eyes open for Drake. It bothers him though about my ex trying so hard to make me his. He thinks it has something to do with me being to fight the venom.” She cuddles up to him and smiles a little bit. She kisses him softly and lays her head on his chest. She breathes calmly as she tries to relax.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:26 pm

He looked over to her..."I'll have to thank him next time I see him." He says with a smile as he then puts his arm around her pulling her closer ito him. He kisses her back and smiles running his fingers threw her hair .
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Liz smiles and cuddles up to him happily. She says, “Yes I think he is starting to see that I am not going to give my love for you up.” She wraps a blanket around them and closes her eyes some. She says, “I am going to sleep for a while. My body is too tired to move.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:45 pm

He smiles thats a good thing then..."I wouldn't want to beat the hell out of him." He says with a chuckle as she wrapped the blankets around them..."I'll be right here love." He says with a smile kissing her forhead softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:27 am

Liz woke up a few hours later and got to where she was sitting up in the bed. She looks around a minute and says, “I have a feeling we are not alone.” Drake appears behind her as she tries to get up. Then he says to Darious before disappearing with Liz in his arms, “Come to Italy and to the underground temple. We will fight for Liz there.” Then they disappear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:06 pm

Darious jumped up seeing Drake grab Liz..."Nooo..." He snarled as he watched them dissappear..."Damn it all to fucking hell..." He growled as he Jumped out the windo and then ran to his parents place. "I have to go to Italy...Drake took Liz...." He mutteres
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:00 am

Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 24 Blackangelguy Falling In Love With Vampire Twilight RP - Page 24 AnimeDrake puts Liz down after they arrive in Italy. He puts her down on a bed and says, “You might as well change into something more comfortable. It will take your boy friend a while to get here.” He leaves her alone in the room to change her clothes. She changes in to a blue silk dress and comes out of the room. Meanwhile back at Forks, Darious’s father says, “You can’t go there alone.” All of them begin to pack their things for the trip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:11 am

"Well then you continue to pack...I'm going ahead.." He says as he turns and then ran out the door heading in that direction. He would only have to stop when he got to the water
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:33 am

Liz looks at Drake as he approaches her. He looks at her as he begins to stroke her cheek. He says, “You look beautiful in that dress Liz.” She looks in his eyes and says, “I do not want to be with you. You are not the man I use to love.” He says, “I was the one who turned you my love. Do you really think Darious would have turned you?” Tears went down her face as he pinned her against the wall and forced her to kiss him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:12 pm

After several hours Darious was already in Italy homming in on Liz's scent. "I'll kill you you little bastard.." He muttered to him self his eyes flashing slightly..."I'll kill you.." Eventually he came up to the building they were in and started for the door
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:46 pm

Liz looks at Drake when he finally let her go. He had been feeding off her leaving her too weak to stand. She fell to the floor as blood fell from her neck. She says to Darious in his mind, ‘Love please hurry. My body can’t take much more of him feeding off me.’ Tears went down her face as Drake laid her on the bed again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:13 pm

Darious heard her in his head and nodded..."I'm comming Liz" He says as he kicked down the door.."DRAAAAAKE!!! YOU WANTED TO FIGHT...COME ON.." He growled as he walked inside smelling Liz's blood..."Damn it.." He growled as he hurried over to to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:46 am

Liz looked at him as he tried to approach her. Tears went down her face as she looked at him. Drake attacks him causing him to go flying into a wall and says, “Now, now Darious…That is your name right? Liz can't be bothered. I know all about your ability to read minds. That is not going to help you in this.” He gets ready to attack him again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:38 am

He growled getting up from the ground..."THen I'll jsut have to beat you with skill..." He muttered dusting him self off before charging at Drake when he got ready to attack him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next