The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Girl In School Male Mature

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

New Girl In School Male Mature Empty New Girl In School Male Mature

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:04 pm

New Girl In School Male Mature SlothRose Ishtar looked around her new town and school. She was not really happy to be here. She walked into the school and made her way to the office. She says, "I am new here. My name is Rose Ishtar. Where might I get my class shecdule?" The principle handed her class list with a smile. He walked her to her first class which was English.

Back to top Go down

New Girl In School Male Mature Empty Re: New Girl In School Male Mature

Post by Silver Fang Mon May 04, 2009 8:16 pm

After English a young man walks up and taps Rose's sholder. "Follow me." was all she heard from a deep voice form behind her as a boy passed her by. He was a little taller than her he was scrony but rip you could see his biceps and peks. But he was wearing a v-neck sleevless shirt. He turned and says, "We have all the same classes I am your school guide have any questions ask them now." He was walking at a fast pace.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 8:34 pm

New Girl In School Male Mature SlothRose says softly, "Well I don't have any questions other then how to get to each one of my classes..." She was easily keeping pace with the drop dead gorgious guy. At least in her eyes any guy can be drop dead gorgious. That was just the kind of girl she was. She can see the beauty in anyone and anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 05, 2009 11:35 am

Thai just lead her to the class. "Sit their. He pointed to a desk he sat down behind her. Are you sure you don't need to know anything else. Where other things are or are you just going to follow me around."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 12:29 pm

New Girl In School Male Mature Sloth Rose says as she sits down in her sit, “I will just follow you if that’s okay with you.” The teacher comes in, sees Rose, and smiles some. He says, “Hello there I’m Mr. Melson. You must be Ms. Rose Ishtar. Why don’t you stand up and introduce yourself to the class?” Rose stood up slowly and faced the class. She says, “Hello my name is Rose Ishtar. I just moved here from New York and I am actually glad to be away from the city life.” She did not know what else to say so she sat back down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 05, 2009 12:59 pm

Thai stands up and walks towards the door. "I will return in about three minutes." Mr. Melson started to raise his hand to say something but just forgot it and let him go the whole class started to ask if they could go watch. After awhile he just nodded and the class poured out into the hall way. Thai was a master in the art of Muay Thai and he often left his classes to go handle somebusiness for the school. Like out of control parents and things like that.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 1:12 pm

Rose stayed in her seat and looked at the board calmly. She was not the kind of girl that liked to do what the crowds do. She put a stray hair behind her ear. Rose read what the teacher planned to teach the class. She began working like everyone was gone. She kept her eyes on her work as everyone else adored Thai and his fighting style. Rose got done with all the work for this class done as the others just got back in their seats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 05, 2009 1:23 pm

Thai walked into the class room a smik on his face with a band-aid right under his eye and a bandage wraped around his right arm. He went and sat next to Rose and went to grab his book and his bandage started to bleed. He looked at it and just started doing his work not paying it any attention at all he really just didn't care.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 1:33 pm

((OOC: I have a new role play in the elsewhere board if you want to join it.))Rose looked at his bleeding arm a moment. She undid the bandage and fixed it so he would not bleed anymore. She got a bit of his blood on her hands but she did not care. She says, “You should be more careful…” Her voice was soft and kind as she talked to him. Rose then went back to drawing in her small blue notebook. She did not make a sound as the class continued.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 05, 2009 1:41 pm

Mr. Melson jumped as he Rose reached out to grab Thai's arm. Nobody ever touched him. But when Thai didn't move he went back to the class. Thai looked at his arm. "The punk had an hidden knife on him. And next time say something before you just reach out and grab something." He then did his work not saying a word. After that period. Thai looked at Rose, "Come on we have gym now." He lead her to the gym and the girls locker room.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 1:47 pm

Rose looks at him calmly and walks into the locker room. She changed into her Gym clothes and then stepped out. She did not say a word as the class starts. Today was a twelve minute run. Rose took off with the other girls of the class. She did not even say a word when people knocked her down to get their crushes or lovers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 05, 2009 1:57 pm

Thai walked up and picked her up. With one hand and dusted her off. "Run with me." He jogs with her the whole twelve minutes. Not a word was said. When the time was up and they were told today was a free day. Thai grabed Rose's hand. "Come on follow me." He leads her to a wooded area were trees were missing back and were beat up.

(I will rp to your new one work on our story and I will get back to you.)
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 4:37 pm

New Girl In School Male Mature Sloth Rose followed him without a word. She did not want to upset him again. He led her to a wooded area were trees were missing back and were beat up. She sits down and asks, “Why did you bring me out here?” Her voice was softer than before. Rose put her long brown hair in a pony tail so her hair was not sticking to her neck. It was a hot but beautiful day out. The sun was high in the sky shining brightly on the earth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 05, 2009 6:33 pm

"This is my training ground on campus I train her on a normal basis during gym quiet often. " He looked at her as he removed his shirt I may be a master at Muay Thai but I like to master other arts like the acinet art that uses dancing. I can't really prononce it so.... yeah" He starts to move in his stance he then does a spinning hand stand with his legs spread kicking three trees at the same time. Then he leaps up and throws an elbow into another tree with a loud thud. After that his speed picked up and it was hard to keep up with what he was doing unless he did a real power move.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 6:45 pm

New Girl In School Male Mature SlothRose sighed and watched him train. She still did not know why he brought her here, but she did not mind. She says, "I don't like fighting that much. That's why I did not watch you when the others did." Rose got annoyed when she saw some guys that were hitting on her when she was making her way to the school.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue May 05, 2009 7:07 pm

Thai cut her off. "Ignore those retards I wanted to talk to you and that is my only privet space so would you come back." He leads her back to his training area. "So what do you mean you were getting tired of the city life." He looks at her while in mid-elbow to a tree.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 8:08 pm

New Girl In School Male Mature Sloth Rose looks at him and says, “I got tired of all the noise and having to take the subway to get anywhere. The school I went to had metal detectors in every doorway…The real reason I moved here is because my father was killed in a shooting near the police station. I was there when it happened and my mother worried about my safety. So we moved here together to make sure I would not get hurt. But I do like it here. There is enough room here to do things outside without the fear of being shot down.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 06, 2009 2:30 am

Thai smirked, "If you do the right things you can get downed her easier then any where else cut through someome's property or steal someones anything." He picks up a towel. "Come on we only have about thirty minutes left before we have to go back and change. So what do you want to do?" He looks right at her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 10:51 am

New Girl In School Male Mature SlothRose looks at him and says, “I don’t really know what to do.” She saw the other students in the gym playing dodge ball. She says, “What a boring way to spend a nice day like this.” She looks at the trees that he uses to hit for training. Rose asks, “Do you go to a gym or something? Wouldn’t that be more fun than bashing trees?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 06, 2009 11:10 am

Thai smiles, "It would be a hell of a lot more fun." He follows her to the gym. They looked at the teams for a little bit before joining in on one. Thai was almost impossible to hit with the ball weather he was on the gournd or in the air.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 11:43 am

New Girl In School Male Mature SlothRose smiles as she figures out away to hit him. She was on the opposite team and she hit him in the gut. She was able to get him out. Rose smiles some as she watches him go on the sidelines and wait to get back in the game. Then she got hit in the leg hard. It left a huge red mark on her leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 06, 2009 12:29 pm

Thai smiled when Rose was hit. He was called back in the game where he stuck his tounge out at Rose. He looks at her and dodges every ball coming his way and started beaming them back at the other team and after he knocked out three people and just barley missed rose with a stray ball he filped up his middle finger at her and laughed so hard he didn't see the ball she threw back and hit him in the head with the class paused as Thai hit the floor he was silent and then bust out laughing.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 12:54 pm

Rose came over to him with a smile on her face. They were both laughing quite a bit. She knew they both were going to be all bruised up when this day was over. Rose stretched out her hand and helped him up. Every guy in the room looked at them with shock on their faces. She says to Thai, “I am guessing no one has been able to hit you and knock you on your butt before?” Rose was limping on her leg but did not mind it much. The teacher had them both taken out of the game and sent them to the nurse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed May 06, 2009 1:08 pm

Thai smiled as they walked to the Nurse's office. He relizaed that she was limping and offerd for her to get on his back so he could carrier her to the Nurse's office he. He squated down so she could get on his back.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 1:17 pm

Rose got on his back calmly. She says, “Your head is going to be killing you in the morning.” She knew her leg was going to be swollen in the morning. She forgot how much those damn balls stung against bare skin. Her leg was beat red and was stinging like crazy. Rose was happy that Thai was being her friend today. She has been rather bored since she moved here. She had very few friends back home that write to her or even call her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next