The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Page 24 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 44  Next

Go down

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister) - Page 24 Empty Re: War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:53 am

Isis nods and says, "You have my word my love." She jumps as an alarm goes off. She says, "Our hour is up. The nurse will be coming to lead you out." She kisses him on the lips softly. She says softly, "I love you Andrew and I can't wait to see you again next week. Now please take better care of yourself. I need you be strong for me." The nurse comes in and leads him out.

Eight months later Isis is deemed safe to become an outpatient and is allowed to go home. Her hair had grown to the length to where her hair dragged across the ground when it is not braided up. Isis looks at the sky as she waits for Andrew to pick her up with his family. She says, "They are running late. I wonder if they forgot what time to pick me up."

Back to top Go down

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister) - Page 24 Empty Re: War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:45 pm

Sighing Andrew nodded least know he had her word. When the alarm went off he didnt want to leave her. He hugged her close and kissed her back. "I shall see you soon my love, you are in my heart forever and ever plus a day" He smiled stroked her cheek then walked out.

He went faithfully every week for his visit, seeing her improve did his heart good. When the day came to pick her up he was running late, he had gained weight and had been working out so he had filled out. He was a nervous wreck and had changed three times that morning, but since he had decided that going out for supper right away would not be a good idea he finally decided on a pair of jeans and a nice shirt he had picked up a single stemed rose and finally he was in the car ready to pick her up.

Traffic was a night mare and they arrived late but when he saw her there he nearly jumped out of the moving car, it had barely stopped when he finally had jumped out and ran to Isis picking her up in his strong arms and kissed her passionetly. "My sweet love" He whispered
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:47 pm

Isis looks at him as he finally showed up and smiled as he took her in his strong warm arms. She kisses him tenderly and says, “It sure took you guys forever to get here. Did you forget what day I was allowed to leave?” She wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him again. She says, “I missed you so much…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:08 pm

"No my love, Traffic was really bad, there was an accident" He kissed her passionetly again. "My love you look even more beautiful then before" He licked his lips then lowered his head and softly suckled on her ear. "My love you are so prefect"

He held her close until he heard a cough behind him and he chuckled. "Lets go home" He sighed "Are you wanting to move in with us?" He did not like the idea of her living on her own but he didnt come out and say it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:57 pm

Isis kisses him back and let's out a soft needing moan as he teased her ear. She says calmly, "Well I will move in if you desire me to." She looks at his parents a moment with a smile. Then she looks back at Andrew. She says, "I will need to set up weekly shrink appointments and want to get my hair cut as soon as possible. It is just too dang long."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:06 pm

Andrew smiled at the soft moan, he justed wanted her in his arms again,. It had been a very long 8 months and now he wanted to make up for it. He chuckled and touched her hair. "Hmmmm well I love it, but maybe you can donate it if you really want to get it cut my love"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:35 pm

Isis smiles and says, "I just want to have my hair not drag across the ground when I let it down. I will donate what gets cut off to that ig making company that does it for cancer patients. But for now, let's go home." She kisses him tenderly before getting in the car knowing his parents wanted get her home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:55 pm

Picking her up in his strong arms he carried her to the car, he hoped that she wouldnt relize that he wasnt using the cane anymore and that he was stronger. Or that his head was shaved. He smiled and placed her in the car then slid in beisde her and kissed her.

The drive home Andrew couldnt stop staring at her when they finally got home he picked her up and carried her to his bed room "Now you can sleep in here with me" He paused stroking her as he laid her on the bed "Or the spare room as been made up nicely for oyu too.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:23 pm

Isis did notice that he had gotten stronger but did not say anything until they got to his room. She says, "I am so proud of you. You are walking without a cane now and you can pick me up." She lays on his bed with a smile. She says, "I want to lay with my husband to be." She kisses him on the lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:13 pm

Andrew swallowed hard when she commented. How could he tell him that he had taken a job training Soldiers it was hard work but he would let her know slowly. When she said she wanted to lay he chuckled and laid down besie her and kissed her softly. "Well that sounds like a plan to me" He said softly while stroking her cheek.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:40 pm

Isis strokes his cheek and kisses him gently. She then looks in his eyes. She asks, "Is there something on your mind? You are holding yourself back from me." She looks him over noticing his new changes. She says, "You are back in the service..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:55 pm

Andrew shook his head. "I just want to be gentle with you my love" He froze when she figured it out. He closed his eyes. "Just training them my love" He stroked her cheek. "I wanted to provide for you, to give you everthing that your heart desires."

He paused and kissed her lips softly trying to take away the fears his hands stroking her sides softly. "I will not be deployed but you will see me in my sexy uniform again" He teased. "I have a weeks holiday to get you comfortable.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:15 pm

Isis looks in his eyes and pulls him gently to her. She says, "You better be telling me the truth because if they deploy you, I will go over there and drag you back here and never trust you again." She whimpers at his touches since she has been alone for eight months. She kisses him tenderly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:23 pm

Andrew chuckled "I can see that now. I wouldnt fear the Taliban only my wife" He kissed her passionetly slipping in his tongue into her perfect mouth letting out a soft whimper. He wanted to slip his hand up her shirt and feel her breasts and to make love to her but he would take it slow even if it killed him he would not rush her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:38 pm

Isis moans happily in the kiss and places her hands on his back. She takes off his shirt. She says. "Lover I have gone through a lot but I can have sex. There is no need to take things slow." She strokes his body gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:22 pm

Andrew shuddered slightly as he felt her take off his shirt. He still held the scars but he also had muscles now. He pushed his body up so all his weight was on his arms that were placed on either side of his face.

He bent down and kissed her and grinnied. "So is my little temptress horney?" He teased.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:50 pm

Isis looks at him with a smirk at his teasing. She says, “Yes I am lustful my love. I have missed you like crazy these past eight months. I also know I am not the only one. After all you did bring me to your bed as soon as we got home.” She leans up to him and kisses him on the lips tenderly. She then removes her dress in front of him. She says, “I want you baby. I want to start working on our first baby.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:29 am

Andrew was over the moon, he had been struggiling with his member ever since he saw her it fought for freedom and was painfully erect but kept tight in his pants. He wanted to make her cry out for him before he gave her want she wanted.

When she removed her dress he nearly lost his compuser she was a goddess When she spoke he grinned "And have me you will" He paused and removed his pants and boxers so he was naked but he massaged her breasts then suckled on the tips and then kissed all the way down traling his tounge. Then he spread her legs and lapped at the sensitve nub of her womanhood.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:49 pm

Isis looks at him as he pleased her body with his touches. She whimpers in delight as he teased her folds with his tongue. She says softly, “Baby this isn’t fair. You know need you in me.” Her voice sounded like a begging plea for him to ravage her here and now. she grips the bed sheets as waves of pleasure hit her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:26 pm

Andrew chuckled and then kissed up her stomach and then claimed her lips as he smiled and eased the tip of his member into her folds. "I dont want to hurt you my love I should prepare you more" It would be hard for him, he was just as eager to be in her as she was for him to be in her, but she would wait for her to be ready if she needed it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:44 am

Isis looks at him and says with a smile as she feels him ease his way into her, "Baby I want this badly. I know you do too." She kisses him tenderly and rubs up against him. She whimpers and says, "I want to start a family with you. I don't want to waste any more time hesitating." She was speaking her mind and was not going to waver about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:22 am

The agony of waiting was nearly causing him to come undone. He heard her words and groaned if she didnt want to wait neither would he, he nodded and while his lips were planted firmy on hers he eased himself in and with one powerful push he fully sheathed himself completly into her tight womanhood.

"Oh God Isis you are so" He couldnt even finish his statement he was laying still making sure she was used to him. "I love you Isis and I want a family too"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:57 pm

Isis kisses him back deeply as he finally gave into his desire to be inside her. She kisses him tenderly as she adjusts to him. She says, "You feel huge to me my love but in a good way." She wraps her legs around him and strokes her lover's body. She says, "I have missed you so much."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:26 pm

Andrew let out another groan into her kiss. "I will wait to move until you are ready my sweetness" He growled as she wrapped her legs round him and stroked him he looked down at her and nuzzled her neck nipping gently and still didnt move his hips he didnt want to hurt her any more then he was.

He nipped at her neck again and kissed her ear "I missed you too my love"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:25 pm

Isis looks at him with a smile and kisses him gently. Soon her body stops hurting and she starts to move her hips just to move him a little inside her. She says, "I am ready for you to move baby."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 34 ... 44  Next