The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE - Page 5 Empty Re: Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:06 pm

Hamona looks at him with a smile and kisses his neck as she hears his sweet purr. She stops though as he pretty much begged her. She says to him, "Okay my love I will stop driving you crazy." She kisses him softly on lips. Her deep blue look into his. She says, "I love you more than anything in the world."

Back to top Go down

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE - Page 5 Empty Re: Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Post by shadowwalker Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:12 pm

Looking down at her, still purring very softly and sweetly, he leans in quickly and deeply kisses her. His tongue slowly wrapping around hers and teasing it as they kiss, her affection woke up his passionate side, and his rather desired side.

shadowwalker

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:07 pm

Hamona looks at him a moment a bit shocked by the sudden rush of passion. She moans in the kiss and wraps her arms around him. Their tongues tasting one another in want. A blush rushes across her face making her cheeks turn cherry red. She did like this side of him but she was shocked that she was the one who could bring it out of him like a raging fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:13 pm

Purring softly but slightly louder, his arms wrapping around her back as he pulls her tight against him as he holds her close, gently rubbing against him in want, his desire raging by her teasing of him. His ears perking up as he hears her moan, only driving him that more insane. Hes having trouble controlling himself cause she acted like one of his own, sending him into a passionate rage.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:43 pm

Hamona whimpers in delight as he rubs up against her. She says in the kiss, "Oh Leon show me more." She moans again and purrs softly. She enjoyed acting like a neko to help him feel free to be himself with her. She whimpers in want as she could sense his heated rage coming out.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:48 pm

Moving to her neck, he nibbled on her, a soft bite but at the same time sucking on it. He picked her up by her ass with a firm grip, carried her to his couch were he laid her down befor moving ontop of her and kept kissing her, his tongue slowly licking over any part of her neck and lips it could find. His purring becoming louder and louder. A rather large bulge forming on his pants cause what she was doing, was the best way to arouse a male neko, purring. "Hamona, i cant help myself! Your driving me crazy"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:11 pm

Hamona moans and purrs louder as he made her want to scream out in delight. When he got her on the couch and got on top of her, she takes off her top feeling too warm to keep it on. She says feeling his bulge on her, "Leon you make me want to lose control." She nips his neck gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:01 am

He whined as she nipped his neck, his hands slid up her sides and very softly felt her up. Leaning in and continued to nibble and play with her neck, licking and sucking with tender nibbles here and there. His purring growing louder and louder, she could tell he was getting so into her, though his erection was a easy give away. He leaned back and slid off his shirt slowly be for tossing it aside, and let her see that he was decently built.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:50 am

Hamona looks at his body with a smile and caresses him gently as she wanted him just as badly. She looks at him a moment before kissing him on the lips. She says in the kiss, "I love you Leon and I want to be yours." She lays down with a smile and removes the rest of her clothes. Laying before him bare and blushing slightly, she awaits his response to her words and actions.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:48 pm

He jaw dropped slightly as he looked at her, his eyes staring at her every inch and carefully taking in her curves, speechless. Leaning down and kisses her, with one hand he undid his pants and slowly pushed them down, along with his boxers befor pushing them off completely bare befor her as well, waiting to see what she did as he leaned in and kisses her left breast, gently licking at her nipple once and only once.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:12 pm

Hamona looks at him as he stripped in front of her. She whimpers slightly in want as he licked her nipple. She leans up and kisses him gently as she starts to rub his member with her hand. She wanted him to feel pleasure and want her just as much as she does him.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:39 pm

Gasping softly as she touched him, closing his eyes and stayed still cause he never felt the touch of a woman, he never wanted to tell her cause he was embarrassed but he was still a virgin. Opening his eyes as his purring became a note that was almost a hum cause he was so aroused. His hands met her hips as he leaned down and latched his lips to her nipple and began to suck on her firmly, his hands rubbing her hips gently as her hand stroked him, "Ahh, I, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:57 pm

Hamona looks at him as he moaned just because of her touch. She moans softly as he went to town on her perked up nipple. She strokes him a little faster and watches him slightly as his hips bucked a bit out of instinct. She looks in his eyes with a smile and says, “Your in great need my love.” She continues to please him happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:29 pm

Nodding quickly as he licked her nipple and went to her other one, sucking it firmly but also softly. His hands softly grasping her as he tryed hard not to move against her stroking hand but it was hard not to cause it felt so good. "Hamona, please dont stop"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:48 pm

Hamona looks at him with a sigh and says, “I won’t stop I promise.” She continues to rub on him wanting him to feel good inside and out. She tilts her head back some as she was in great pleasure from him licking her nipples. She was happy to make him feel more at ease with her. She kisses him on the cheek gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:07 pm

Looking up at her as he slid a hand slowly down her body, to her stomach, then to her inner thigh then he softly put his hand on her and left it there, not exactly sure what he should even do. Waiting to see her response, he leaned in and kisses her lips deeply.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:19 pm

Hamona did not stop him from putting his hand by her folds. She uses her free hand to encourage him to touch her like she was doing to him. She presses her fingers against his and his finger goes inside her. She whimpers some in delight and says, “Don’t be afraid to touch me my love. You are not going to hurt me.” She kisses him just as deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:39 pm

His hand slowly sliding a finger into her gently, as he leaned forward and started to kiss her deeply back. Leaning closer to her as he grinded into her hand as his own grinded into her softly

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:52 pm

Hamona moans loudly in pleasure and kisses him back as she picks up her pace on his member and gets a little rougher on him. She says in the kiss, “Oh god Leon don’t stop baby.” Her body was hot and bothered with want as she needed more of his affection. She needed him badly inside her. She breaks the kiss slowly and whimpers at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:16 pm

As she broke the kiss he slowly fingered her, unsure of what to do he slid it in and out slowly and carefully. He was looking into her eyes as he did it to see how she reacted to every thing he did, as he slowly leaned forward, his member pressed against her thigh and made him moan rather hard.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:13 pm

Hamona moans as she feels his hard member against her skin. She says moaning happily, “You can touch any way you want. Follow your instincts my love. You will feel very good if you just let loose.” She kisses him softly and strokes his body wanting him to just let loose for once. She purrs against his neck with a smile. She says, “I love you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:21 pm

Purrs softly into his ear, loving how this momment is but is so nervous at the same time, never being naked with a woman and now the woman hes always loved is naked be for him. "I love you Hamona, and I always have" Leaning in, he kissed her deeply, slowly adding some tongue to deepen it, reaching down with a hand and taking her hip, he lightly pulled on her leg and slowly made her slide down till she was laying on her back. Moving gently over her, he admited "Hamona, I'm a virgin"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:15 pm

Hamona looks at him with a whimper as he admitted his feelings to her. She slips her tongue in his mouth to meet his. She lets him move her leg and listens as he tells her that he is a virgin. She says, "So am I..." She strokes his cheek gently and says, "I have been wanting you to be my first."

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:02 pm

Looking up at her as he heard her say what he thought was not true. "Hamona, you are a virgin? I always heard guys at school brag and say they got you already or something" He was rather happy she was his and he was her first, but he did not know really what to do so he was rather nervous about the whole thing. Looking down at her bare and seeing her for the first time makes him leave a small squirt of precum right onto her leg, seeing her bare and shaven, he can just look and tell she is very smooth.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:32 pm

Hamona shakes her head and says, "No I have never been with a man. Guys just say I slept with them to protect their own reps. You know how that is." She blushes softly as she feels his warm precum on her body. She brings his lips to hers and kisses him deeply. She helps him get his member at her enterance. She says, "I am yours for the taking."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next