The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE - Page 3 Empty Re: Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:59 pm

By the time he had come to check on her, the only rooms she hasn't cleaned was his bedroom and the kitchen. She looks at Leon with a smile and says, "Well I am almost finished with your apartment." She smells the scent of the food and says, "I did not know you could cook." She comes closer to him and kisses him on the cheek.

Back to top Go down

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE - Page 3 Empty Re: Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Post by shadowwalker Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:24 pm

Smiling at her, he leans in and kisses her on the lips instead with a smile and looks to his now cleaned how with a gasp, looking around and looks over at her "Are you on speed or something? I blinked and its almost all cleaned! And we are chicken Alfredo, and I can cook sort of, but If you brag that you can cook as a guy, wouldn't that target you as possibly gay? Maybe, maybe not, so I don't let that on to others" Turning to the kitchen and rushing back to his food to make sure he doesn't burn his cooking food.

shadowwalker

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:03 pm

Hamona smiles and says following him to the kitchen, "No I am not on speed. When I am not in pain I move a lot faster. I did not do your bedroom though. I did not want to make you mad if I put something in the wrong place." She watches him cook and looks him over mentality. He had been her best friend for years and yet she had never noticed him becoming a strong man.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:08 pm

Laughs and shakes his head "Just don't look at my mags is all I can say!" He laughed to himself at his comment as he finished up the dinner, plating it for them as he sat them on the table be for fetching silver wear and then getting something to drink, getting out milk for himself, then looked back at her "What would you like to drink? Don't have much so its kinda limited"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:23 am

Hamona looks at him with a deep blush across her face. She says with a nervous laugh, "Okay I am not cleaning your room. But I will clean the kitchen when we are done eating." She sits down at the table with a calm look on her face. She says, "Milk is fine." She watches him some as she waits for the food to cool down.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:14 pm

Laughing to himself as he goes and gets her some milk to drink, pouring it and putting it away be for sitting it down for her, sitting at the table and sighing as he laid back in the chair. "so what you think of my humble abode? Small and cheap is all I care about hehe, no noisy or annoying neighbors and stuff to worry about either which makes it heavenly"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:10 pm

Hamona says, “I like it but I will probably have to come over once a week to keep this place clean for you.” She slowly begins to eat the food he had made for them. She says after swallowing her food, “This is delicious Leon.” She had to admit his cooking was better than hers. She was a baker not a chef. So cooking was hard for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:41 pm

Laughs and shrugs "I`m not much on cleaning stuff, I hate to clean and doing dishes is like suicide!" He started to eat cause he was starving to death, so he kinda started scarfing down his food. "Thank you, I pretty much had to make everything I wanted to eat sense I was a kid so yeah, learned to cook very young, but far as you coming over, I doubt I will complain much about that"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:39 pm

Hamona smiles some and says, “I do not mind cleaning. It is the only time my parents do not yell or hit me. So I try to do all the cleaning I can as long as I can.” She finishes eating and washes her dishes calmly. She then goes off to cleaning the kitchen as she does her best not to get sad because of her parents.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:04 pm

Walking into the kitchen after her and coming up behind her and putting his arms around her waist and pulling her into a soft hug. "Hey, don't feel so down okay hunny! You can come here and hang out anytime you want to. I don't get many visitors and well, sense we are dating You can come whenever you want to get away. Parents fight and i`m sure we will in time to" Leaning in, he kissed her cheek and smiled as he went to his room to do something.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:19 pm

Hamona blushes deeply as he kisses her cheek. She says, “I know we will have our share of fight but I doubt we will have drunken fist fights all day long.” She finishes her cleaning and sighs as she finally finished her cleaning. She goes into the living room and sits down calmly. She wondered what he was up to but decided it was none of her concern.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:22 pm

Coming out of the room in shorts and a t-shirt as he sat down beside her and smiled. "Sorry, had to change, can only stand looking show offy so long be for it annoys me. If you need to, there's cloths in my room you can change into if you want to feel more comfortable. I don't drink, nekos tend to have a very interesting reaction to being drunk so I don't drink, ever. and you look so cute with a light blush!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:43 pm

Hamona looks at him with a smile as she sees him in more relaxed clothes. She cuddles into him slightly and says, “I am fine in the clothes I have on. If I get uncomfortable, I will go home and pack a bag of clothes before coming back.” She was glad to have him back as the she grew up with but knew better too get too over joyed.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:00 pm

Smiles as he slides his arm around her and pulls her into his chest, holding her close to him as he smiles happily and leans over and kisses her forhead softly. So relaxed, that he easily falls asleep at her side.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 12:09 pm

Hamona feels him fall asleep and cuddles into his warm chest. She closes her eyes and falls asleep listening to his heart beat. Its soft beat putting her in a deep dreamless sleep. She sleeps for several hours as his heart beat sings to her as though she was a vampire waiting for permission to drink his blood like a gifted bottle of wine.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun May 01, 2011 6:30 pm

Stirring slowly as he yawns and looks around, his eyes misty from just waking up so he can't really see the time that well. Looking closer, to no use be for he rubs his eyes and shakes his head as he looks around and realizes it`s 1AM, looking down at her and cannot help but smile from ear to ear. Shes sleeping like a rock and she looks just like and angel, gorgeous and silent, her one cheek hidden but the one he can see is a very light shade of red, he thinks she must be dreaming cause she looks so cute with her light blush.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 6:55 pm

Hamona whimpers in her sleep as she feels him stir slightly. She was dreaming about the day they met at the beach when they were three years of age. She had thought he was the most beautiful boy she had ever seen in her short life. He still is a beautiful boy to her. She blushes deeply picturing the way his ears and face use to perk up whenever she spoke to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun May 01, 2011 7:13 pm

Looking down at he heard her whisper, wondering whats she even talking about befor smiling and shrugging to himself. Relaxing and laying back into the couch, his hand carefully to not wake her but slowly slides it through her hair. Smiling happily down at her, leaning in and kissing her forhead softly.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 7:57 pm

Hamona continues to whimper and say words in his sleep softly until he kissed her forehead. Her eyes flutter open and she looks at him. She yawns softly and looks at him with a calm smile. She looks at the clock and says, “Well my sleeping pattern is officially messed up.” She looks back at Leo and kisses him on the cheek gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun May 01, 2011 8:01 pm

Smiles as he looks down at her and shrugged slowly, looking at the clock then back down at her. "I didn't want to wake you hun, you look adorable when you sleep!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 8:12 pm

Hamona looks at him says with a blush on her cheeks, “It is not your fault Leon.” She cuddles into him some and looks at him with playful eyes. She says, “It would have been more comfortable to sleep in a bed.” She leans up and kisses him on the lips softly. She was flirting with him happily and he probably knew it.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun May 01, 2011 10:07 pm

Laughing into the kiss as he leaned down and kissed her alittle deeper, his tongue teasing her lips as he licked at them during the kiss. If you plan to stay, you can sleep in my room you know, I won't let you sleep on the couch" He said with a small laugh, be doing a light stretch, the couch was comfy, in short durations, giving her a slight wink in the process.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 1:31 pm

Hamona smiles in the kiss and whimpers as he teased her by licking her lips. She says softly, “But it is your bed. I would not feel right lying in it alone.” She saw him wink and did her best not to laugh. She breaks the kiss slowly and removes her cloak since she was inside she did not need it on right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Tue May 03, 2011 11:43 am

"I doubt you want to lay beside me in the same bed Hamona, that could be very bad" He said with a slight laugh, knowing he wouldn't mind it of course but also knew it could end up a very tempting night for him. Either way, he would be happy to be beside her but it would also mean she would risk being away from her home longer, which could end up getting her into a lot of trouble with her parents.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 1:21 pm

Hamona smiles and says, “So it is only fair that we share the bed. It is your place after all.” She sighs as she did not want to go back to her parents’ house. They were always drinking it was dangerous for her when things got loud. He jumps some as she hears her phone go off. She gets her cloak and grabs her phone out of the pocket. She answers it sadly as it was her mother and tells her that she be home in a half hour. She gets off the phone and says heading to the door, “I got to go home. See you at school Leon.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next