The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE - Page 4 Empty Re: Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Post by shadowwalker Fri May 06, 2011 4:54 pm

Looking up at her, his ears drooping down rather quickly as he looks down quite saddened. "Well okay, I was wishing you could of stayed but I think they would be rather harsh if you did not go home" He got up and went to her, kissing her cheek be for letting her leave, though he didn't want her to.

shadowwalker

Male Number of posts : 1244
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE - Page 4 Empty Re: Fallin For The Bad Boy MALE MATURE

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 8:24 pm

Hamona looks at him as his ears drop some and says, “I don’t want to leave you. I want to stay wrapped in your arms and stay feeling safe. I just don’t want to cause trouble for you.” She kisses him on the lips. She says, “I am going to go home and pack some clothes. Then I will be back here to stay a couple of days.”

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Fri May 06, 2011 9:48 pm

His ears perk up slightly, he smiles as he returns the kiss and licks her lips, only to tease her into returning again be for opening the door for her and walking her downstairs so she can go home. "Walk safe dear and I will I guess see you at school tomorrow?"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 7:33 pm

Hamona kisses him back and says, “I will see you at school but I cannot promise that I will stay the whole day.” She kisses him on the lips and disappears making her way home. When she got there, her parents were in a drunken fit. Her father looks at her as she comes through the door and cuts her face with a shard of a beer bottle. She holds her face in pain as she races to the bathroom to stitch her face up.

At school the next day she hides her face in her cloak. She could not let anyone see her face. She had stitched it up well like a nurse but she was going to have a very deep scar on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun May 08, 2011 4:38 pm

Being his normal self, he walks past Hamona and heads to his first class, not looking at her but notices she is paying close attention to covering herself up quite well and is rather curious as to why. As the day goes on he keeps eyeing her out the corner of his eye and can't figure out why she is hiding her face so well. Waiting for the day to end cause he is wanting to know what happened to her cause though she hates being looked at, she has never hid her face like this be for.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 8:21 pm

Hamona could sense his eyes on her throughout the day and she would tighten the hood up more. When the school day is over, she races to her locker and pulls her two bags. One was her school bag and the other was full of her clothes. She leaves the school grounds and heads to Leon's place. She was not going to return home ever again.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun May 08, 2011 8:35 pm

After school was out, he headed home. Losing complete track of were Hamona was, normally he could smell her scent, being a neko he had a strong sense of smell which sometimes, he really really, really hated. Getting home to find her waiting outside her place, looking down at her and helping her up, opening his door as he asked "Whats wrong with you? You haven't showed your face once today at school?"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 8:54 pm

Hamona follows him to his place and takes down her hood. The deep cut on her face covered up with a bandage. She did not want him to freak out. She says, "I did not want one of the teachers to see my newest mark." She sits her bags down in his room and takes off her cloak. She asks, "So what shall we do tonight?"

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Sun May 08, 2011 9:02 pm

He looks over at her and looks at her bandage. "You know, odd is it may sound, my saliva may help that keep from being infected right?" He looks around as he takes off his hoody and tosses it onto his dresser as he sits on his bed. "Far as stuff to do, I am not that sure really, was just gonna relax and watch a movie"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 12:36 pm

Hamona looks at him with a sigh. She says calmly, "It has already been stitched up." She removes the bandage and the deep cut was stitched up neatly. The flesh was red and irratated but was healing up well.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Mon May 09, 2011 2:42 pm

Looks at her scar and trys not to get angry, already knowing it came from her home but he looks away and says "What would you like for dinner? I try not to eat out much, it taste like shit, specially around here"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 3:33 pm

Hamona looks at him in the eyes and says, "I do not want to eat." She looks away from him and covers it back up with a fresh bandage. She was not feeling very well. She did not know if he did not like her now because she was going to have a scar on her face. She goes into the kitchen to get a drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Mon May 09, 2011 3:39 pm

Getting up and following her as he comes up behind her and wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her close to him in a firm hug. Kissing her cheek as he nuzzles into her cheek. "Okay, I guess we can wait to eat till later then"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 7:14 pm

Hamona looks at through the corner of her eye as he hugged her firmly to his body. She says softly, "It will be a deep scar when it is done healing." She turns in his arms and kisses him on the lips gently as she did not know what else to say. She winces some as she tried to give him a true smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Tue May 10, 2011 2:00 pm

Leaning in and lapping his tongue carefully and slowly along her cheek as he looked down as he kissed her back, giving her a smile as he kissed her forehead. "It will take time to heal for sure, it will end up being very very sore for awhile but not to much we can be done about that honestly"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 7:15 pm

Hamona looks at him with a sigh and says, “The soreness I can handle, I just might not be able to handle you not loving me if I developed an ugly scar.” She looks towards his bedroom and says, “I know you have a TV in there so maybe we could watch a movie in there to relax a bit together.” She kisses him softly with a calm smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Mon May 23, 2011 2:32 pm

He smiles softly as he kissed her in return and he softly ran a finger across her cheek very tenderly. His tail slowly wagging slightly as he looked around and sighed "well, my TV in my room is not the best, it is rather crappy, I got it at a pawn shop down the road so it was cheap hehe" He said as he looked around his apartment.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 7:58 am

Hamona looks at him and says with a smile, “We could get a new one from the store later. I have enough money to get you a decent TV.” She did notice that she had made him uncomfortable. She says, “I did not mean to make you uncomfortable Leon. I am just upset and I turn into a cuddle bug when I get upset. I just figured watching movies in your room would help both of us relax.”

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Mon May 30, 2011 10:58 am

"No your fine, I'm just happy to have company, and your the only one who has really even seen my apartment. But no, I would rather be embaressed by you then anybody else honestly' He said as he smiled at her, leaning in and giving her another kiss softly on the lips.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 1:06 pm

Hamona smiles and kisses him back gently. She gently strokes his cheek. She bresks the kiss slowly and says, "I am glad you and I able to talk like we use to. We have not been able to be ourselves with each other since we started middle school. I mean I don't remember why we stopped being there for one another." She looks in his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Mon May 30, 2011 2:05 pm

Looking back at her and shrugs slightly "I dont even know hun, I really dont know, I know we stopped cause you was getting picked on and I figured if we kept talking it would have made it worse, I do know that much at least" He pulled her close as he looked down back into her eyes, and doesnt realize he is purring.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 2:44 pm

Hamona saddens and says, "I would have rather dealt with it with you by my side than all alone." She listens to him as he purred for her. She kisses his neck and cuddles into him. She says, "You may be a bad boy to the people at school but you will always be my neko best friend who stole my heart when we were young."

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Tue May 31, 2011 6:31 am

He growls lightly cause he realized he was purring but now, he was purring and he was purring loudly as she cuddled him, he wrapped his arms around her and snuggled close back to her. "Mmmm, stoppppp, your making me purr and I cant help it!"

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 9:03 am

Hamona looks at him as she nuzzles his neck. She says in his ear, "I love it when you purr." She kisses his neck and does a slight purr against his neck like she did when they were young. She rubs up against him gently enjoying the fact that she made his kitty side come out. She strokes his neck wanting to him to let himself go.

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowwalker Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:53 pm

Letting out a slight whimper, he closed his eyes as he kept on purring, it turning soft and gentle, deep from his throat as she could tell it was melting him from the inside. He slowly pulled his arms around her and held her close as he whined "Please stop, its, its, driving me insane" He shifted himself cause her pressing so close to him was driving him insane in a way that he did not wanting her knowing, atleast not yet.

shadowwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next