The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

running from fate (( mature, R , reserved for rippednose))

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

running from fate (( mature, R , reserved  for rippednose)) - Page 2 Empty Re: running from fate (( mature, R , reserved for rippednose))

Post by RippedNose Sat May 22, 2010 6:30 pm

Luthias grinned. "Too true. And I did in fact enjoy the case. One of my more challenging ones, I must say" he said with a laugh. Even being one of his harder ones he hadn't taken long to find her. "Hm, that's what you think. Just you wait" he said, shaking his head and smirking. He looked up as the horse started tossing his head. He let out an alarmed noise as the animal pulled out of his grasp and shoved Luna into him. He wasn't expectng that, but it worked to his advantage.

He grunted when they were squashed between the two horses, and Pallas did nothing but look at the two of them before reaching his neck down and biting at the grass. When Luna shoved at him he took that opportunity to grab her wrists and loop the rope around and quickly as he could. He was trying to tie the knot as well as possible as quickly as possible, while trying to keep her wrists together.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

running from fate (( mature, R , reserved  for rippednose)) - Page 2 Empty Re: running from fate (( mature, R , reserved for rippednose))

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 22, 2010 6:35 pm

her eyes widened as she felt the rope on her wrists, squirming more she tugged at her wrists and shoved at him as well but she couldn't move him since orion had them both pinned against his horse. she wasn't happy and figured she had the worst luck ever. She sucked in a breath as orion had moved again pressing Luthias more against her and making it hard to breath. '' orion move!" she scowled before trying to shove at his horse now , needing space to breath since she was unable to move any more he already had her wrists bound'' your bloody lucky you know that.. '' she glared at him, '' bloody horse is conspiring against me.'' muttered, she wasn't too mad at Orion though she had a feeling he did it on purpose.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat May 22, 2010 6:52 pm

Luthias finished the knot, making sure it was secure, before simply holding the rope near her wrists, smirking. "No, I think that's just my natural talent. That wasn't hard at all. I think you're all bark and no bite" he teased, smirking again. "Pallas, move" he commanded, shoving his horse to the side so they had some breathing room. He grabbed Orion's reins again and tied them to his saddle, and then the end of the rope that bound Luna's wrists on. "Alright, you're not going anywhere, up you get" he said, gesturing to her saddle. "Need help?" he asked, prepared to give her a leg-up if it was needed.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 23, 2010 5:56 am

she snorted as she glowered at him again '' i was ambushed by a horse so shut up'' she shot back before relaxing as the horses where moved, now she didn't feel like she was suffocating. she watched him as he took the reigns of her horse before tieing them to his saddle then said something about her going up. '' no i don't need help'' she muttered, she was going to ignore him for the trip as she moved over to Orion, grabbing onto the horn of the saddle before easily pulling herself up even though her hands where tied.

Shifting a little in the saddle she sighed as she glanced at the sky , it was getting dark already she had forgotten how late it was when she had gotten back to her home.. Glancing back to him she sighed'' i need my stuff back at the house. '' her weapons where there , she was not going to leave them there for some idiot to try and steal.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun May 23, 2010 10:31 am

Luthias laughed, shaking his head. "Fine" he said, his lips set in an amused smile. He mounted his horse when she said she didn't need help, shrugging and waiting for her to mount and get seated comfortably. Since both of their horses were still most likely tired, he let them walk for now, following their path back though the thick woods. He looked at Luna when she said she needed to get her stuff and he nodded. "Alright. I'll get them once we get there. Where are things kept?" he asked, tilting his head to the side. There was no way he was going to let her get her things. He would have to make sure there was no way she would get away while he got her stuff as well. He didn't need her slipping off while he was inside. But he would worry about that when they got there.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 23, 2010 11:49 am

she sighed as she glanced over at him'' i have some things in the barn, but the rest of my stuff is in side. in the room. you may end up needing the wagging cause i am pretty sure the horses can't carry every thing plus a trunk full of heavy things'' she defnitely wasn't in a good mood, and hopefully he took his time to gather things which would allow her to atleast try and get away but she knew he was smarter then that from what she could tell and getting away from him a second time was definitely going to be hard.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun May 23, 2010 7:32 pm

Luthias listened to what she said, mapping it out in his mind quickly, trying to come up with a plan. "Hmm, alright, shouldn't be hard" he said, thinking about it. "What kind of wagon is it? One horse or two?" he asked, looking over at her and pushing some of his bangs out of his green eyes. He needed to know how this would be set up. He assumed that she had a harness or two, depending on what kind of wagon, so he would take the saddles off the horses and put them in the wagon and they could both ride there if it was a two horse, if one, he would have her ride ahead of him on her horse while his pulled, because he didn't trust her enough to have her behind him.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 24, 2010 6:27 am

she shrugged slightly '' both.. one can pull it but i have an extra harness if i needed two. '' she mumbled slightly , shifting a little in the saddle before wincing, she was definitely going to be sore later. And she new it was definitely going to take a few days to get back to her fathers place. She was definitely not looking forward to that because she knew her father was going to gloat on the fact that she hadn't gotten completely away.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue May 25, 2010 6:34 pm

Luthias nodded, thinking about it. He was going to have to plan this all carefully. He really couldn't afford Luna getting away. He followed the trail that they had made on their way away from her house, which was easy to follow since neither of them were trying to be stealthy, they were trying to be fast. "How much longer to you think it is to your house from here?" he asked, not knowing where they were at all.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 25, 2010 6:39 pm

she glanced around and frowned slightly ,quickly assessing how far out they where.. '' about under an hour give or take how fast you plan on going'' she shrugged, shifting a little as she scanned the area before frowning'' you might want to hurry it up.. wouldn't want the local wolves to make a meal out of our horses.. let alone us. '' she mumbled, considering she was tied by her hands she was definitely on the disadvantage.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue May 25, 2010 6:52 pm

Luthias nodded, laughing. "Alright. Well I was about to speed up, but I don't want to run the horses to death. I think that would put us at less of an advantage against the wolves" he said, patting his horse on the neck and squeezing him into a faster gait. He quite liked wolves from afar, but not exactly when they were trying to eat him. Or were getting in his way when he was tracking something.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 25, 2010 6:55 pm

she rolled her eyes slightly '' i said a little faster not run em. i can't exactly hold on very well if you run them .. '' she shifted a little and glanced around again before sighing.. '' and why are you doing this again ? wouldn't you rather like to marry someone who would get along with you ? and actually be nice and can play a good house wife cause i assure you i am nothing like that''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue May 25, 2010 7:01 pm

Luthias smirked, knowing full well she couldn't hold on very well, so he brought them down a bit slower, but still fast enough to be efficient. "Hmm, why would I want a good house wife? That's boring. I'd much rather have something more interesting. Something more of a challenge than some pushover who will do anything I say" he explained, laughing and shaking his head. Women who were so docile distrurbed him.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 25, 2010 7:09 pm

she snorted''your a stubborn ass you know.. '' she was not planning on staying around long enough if she could help it. but since he was taking her back to her fathers place, she was sure he would have every window in the house nailed down until she was actually married to luthias. She was going to try her best not to let that happen..that and she was going to have to send someone to pick up the small animals that she had bought for her home..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Wed May 26, 2010 2:15 pm

Luthias's lips twitched up in amusement. "And so are you" he replied, shaking his head. He pulled a peice of leather string out of a pouch on his saddle and tied his long hair up with it, since the silver strands were getting in his way. He knew that Luna would continue to rebel against him, but he hoped that she wouldn't be running away every time he turned his back. As much as he loved the hunt, it would get to be a nuisance.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed May 26, 2010 2:22 pm

she snorted'' maybe so, but only when i am being forced to do something'' she shot back, watching him slightly as he pulled his hair up into a tie. '' you will get tired of me soon enough.. and i just can't wait for that to happen. '' she grumbled slightly glancing at her horse before ducking under several branches from the tree's.. '' should be coming up to the clearing''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu May 27, 2010 3:15 pm

Luthias laughed and shook his head. The first part made sense. "Hmm, I doubt I am going to get tired of you that easily. I find you intriguing" he said, smirking and running his fingers through his horse's mane. He looked up to see through the trees. "All right. You'd better not go anywhere while I get your stuff" he said, shooting her a glare. He wouldn't put it past her to get away.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 27, 2010 3:22 pm

she arched a brow before half closing her eyes to give him an innocent look '' oh dear how can i . you have my hands tied you know?" she tugged on the rope slightly before shaking her head'' hope your fast.'' grinned slightly before watching as her home came into view. she sighed a little as they soon stopped'' the barn is not locked, so it should be easy to get in. '' she was now anxious to have him dissappear so she could atleast try and get away.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu May 27, 2010 4:11 pm

"Hn, something tells me that's not going to stop you" Luthias replied with a smirk. This was deffinitly going to prove to be interesting. He had a feeling he wasn't going to be having very many boring days any time soon. "Oh don't worry, I am" he said, smirking again and laughing. When they stopped in the clearing he dismounted his horse and pulled out more rope, tying her ankle to his saddle as well, hoping that it would slow her down enough that he would be able to catch her if she did get away. "Stay. Here. I'll be back" he went to the barn, opening the door and pulling the wagon out, tossing the harnesses inside.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 27, 2010 4:30 pm

she rolled her eyes'' oh great.. now i am a dog huh ?" she glared at him before watching him disappear. moving quickly she soon had her hands free before working on the one on her ankle.t hough that one was a little hard without falling off the horse since he seemed to want to move so much. Once she was free, she grabbed the reigns to his own horse'' lets see how you like it.. '' she grumbled, tieing the reigns to the horn of her saddle before kicking her horse in a slight run , pulling pallen with her.. '' come on you .. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu May 27, 2010 4:33 pm

Luthias glanced out the side of the barn to make sure she was still there when he had her ankle until. "Damnit!" he yelled, dropping the wagon and dashing out of the barn, yelling at his horse as he did, hoping he would be able to unbalance Luna, or stopp them, or at least get his hohrse back so he could pursue them. "Pallen! Stop!" he yelled, still running after them. The appaloosa horse slowed his run and turned to look back at him.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 27, 2010 4:45 pm

(( lol i m gonna be mean XD ))

she glanced back at him just for a second, giving a small smile and a light wave before she kicked her horse into a run towards the woods again , pulling pallen along with her. he may have slowed but due to the reigns being tied he followed. she didn't go far since it was already getting dark, once deep in the woods she slowed down a little before stopping, getting off and undoing the reigns for pallen'' ahh as much as i would love to keep such a fine horse as you love, you should go home. '' she patted his neck , smiling as she let him get a drink of water at the stream first. knowing he would find his way back to Luthias.

Taking the reigns for her own horse she went into the stream, hissing at how cold it was but needed to make sure that he couldn't follow her tracts even in the dark. '' just a little longer Orion. then we can truly rest. '' she was lucky she atleast had a small rolled up blanket on her horse, other wise she was going to have a miserable night. walking for an hour she finally got out of the stream , barely able to see but knew where she was going as she moved slow. finding a place between two large trees she took the saddle off of orion '' there you should feel better now'' she smiled. patting him down before watching as he layed down tor est. not wanting to risk a fire she grabbed the blanket and wrapped up in it, leaning against one of the trees. fully exhausted now and was soon fast asleep, trusting orion to make noises to wake her if there was danger.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu May 27, 2010 5:07 pm

((awww poor Luthias XD))

Luthias cursed loudly when Pallen continued to follow Luna. He was attatched to the other horse, but he had hoped it would do something. He slowed to a walk and sighed angrily. He was going to have to continue on foot now, and hopefully catch up to her later. He felt like an idiot to not have been able to stop her, but he would deal with it. It was all part of the game.

He followed on foot through the forest, really wishing his horse hadn't gone with them. He was screwed now. He could track easier on foot, but it was much slower. He kept up the fastest pace he could, but he knew it wasn't going to be good enough. He kept going after dark came, ignoring his grumbling stomach. Stupidly enough for him he had left all of his weapons on his saddle, so he had nothing. He came to a point where the trail split, one veering off, and one heading right into the stream. He sighed and crossed the water, fiinding no traces of a path on the other side, so he decided that it had been Luna, being smart and getting rid of her path, and letting Pallen go. He wondered briefly where his horse was, but figured that the stallion would find him soon enough, or head home. He walked along the side of the water, keeping an eye out on both sides for a sing on the path, hoping he was getting closer. He had no idea if she had stopped to rest or not.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu May 27, 2010 5:15 pm

((lol yeap . poor luthias. ))

Luna woke up nearly two hours later, feeling miserable then before still a little wet from the stream and was now hungry. Two things she didn't like expecially when she knew she was now getting sick. getting up she stretched, trying to warm up her body with the blanket before she went and layed down next to orion. '' damn.. probably should have headed home orion.. this sucks you know.. ah well. not like i haven't dealt with it before. '' using the saddle now as a pillow she layed down completely on a small bed of moss. curling up with the blanket as she tried to get warm again. Closing her eyes she tried to go back to sleep , ignoring her rolling stomach and the urge to sneeze loudly. She glanced up slightly when she heard Orion get up but figured he wanted to graze a little. so went back to sleep.

Orion shifted his ears from side to side, he could hear Luthias but couldn't exactly figure out where he was at. he shifted from foot to foot before wandering around the small clearing, just making enough noise for luthias to hear.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Thu May 27, 2010 5:24 pm

Luthias continued walking, really wanting to sleep now, but he knew he couldn't afford to. He didn't have time. He would once he had Luna completely tied up somewhere where he knew she wouldn't get away, no matter what. He was looking at the ground, double checking he was on the right path, when he heard something large moving around just ahead. He smirked and walked faster, seeing the horse through the trees now. Then he saw Luna sleeping on the ground and grinned wider. He moved quickly and quietly, slipping over to where Luna was using the saddle as a pillow. He searched the saddle for rope as quietly as he could, not wanting to wake up Luna, but he figured he probably would. This wasn't exactly an easy feat.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next